Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

[Open] - Luciano Primo steps out

Rei's Rules & Regulations
    All that you know
    Medium Range
    You decide who makes the first move
    I'm looking to fight someone I haven't fought so already and to have a fun RP session with it
    Luciano Primo biography
    The terrain will be the Luciano Mansion, in a small clearing in front of the mansion with a long range length and medium range width. This means that the mansion is medium range to our side and so is the river flowing down. The way I am standing would position the mansion to my left, your right.

Last edited by Mathias; 08-26-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Re: [Open] - Luciano Primo steps out

Gaara(Liberty in sig), You can go first

Gaara: Ive heard much about the luciano primo, you must be mathias the first?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Gaara(Liberty in sig), You can go first

Gaara: Ive heard much about the luciano primo, you must be mathias the first?
    Mathias is seen sitting on one of his favorite thrones outside of his mansion, enjoying the beautiful afternoon. From afar Mathias then notices a young individual with red hair and a weird marking on his forward approuch him.

Have you now... and from where might you have heard that? ^_^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Mathias is seen sitting on one of his favorite thrones outside of his mansion, enjoying the beautiful afternoon. From afar Mathias then notices a young individual with red hair and a weird marking on his forward approuch him.

Have you now... and from where might you have heard that? ^_^
    Gaara: Word is spreading quickly of your mafia family. You are a mercernary family are you not? Killing & lusting for kumi...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Gaara: Word is spreading quickly of your mafia family. You are a mercernary family are you not? Killing & lusting for kumi...
    *Smirks* Ah yes yes, my lovely family. It seems like the rumors you heard weren't so far off. So tell me, what brings you to these parts?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

*Smirks* Ah yes yes, my lovely family. It seems like the rumors you heard weren't so far off. So tell me, what brings you to these parts?
    Gaara Ive been looking for your hideout for a while now...ive come here to order you not to kill sunagakure members as the kazekage, if you do there will be trouble.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Gaara Ive been looking for your hideout for a while now...ive come here to order you not to kill sunagakure members as the kazekage, if you do there will be trouble.
    I'm honored that you would come such a long way personally. However, there is no need to worry, my family will not be interfering with the five great nations.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Gaara: Ahh ok ^_^, but i have orders to kill you none the less
    **For the sake of RP**

Sand begins leaking from my sand gourd onto the ground and crushing the earth minerals in the ground, creating more sand.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Gaara: Ahh ok ^_^, but i have orders to kill you none the less
    **For the sake of RP**

Sand begins leaking from my sand gourd onto the ground and crushing the earth minerals in the ground, creating more sand.
    Orders from who? Last I checked being kage was the highest point of authority. Unless.. you have been ordered by an outside source or your village's old higher ups.

Upon noticing the sand, Mathias simply stays put and relaxes on his throne.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Orders from who? Last I checked being kage was the highest point of authority. Unless.. you have been ordered by an outside source or your village's old higher ups.

Upon noticing the sand, Mathias simply stays put and relaxes on his throne.
    Gaara: It was a mission that only the kage is fit for...the higher ups had a vote, 2 to 10, majority wins .-.

Gaara watches the man on the throne.

Last edited by Aízen; 08-26-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Gaara: It was a mission that only the kage is fit for...the higher ups had a vote, 2 to 10, majority wins .-.

Gaara watches the man on the throne.
    Interesting..

Mathias then clamy bends down and away from the back of the throne to reach onto the ground and grab a hold of a rock the size of his palm. In one fluid movement, placing his back against the throne once again Mathias under-throws the rock towards the individual which contains a translucent string attached to it.

Catch!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Interesting..

Mathias then clamy bends down and away from the back of the throne to reach onto the ground and grab a hold of a rock the size of his palm. In one fluid movement, placing his back against the throne once again Mathias under-throws the rock towards the individual which contains a translucent string attached to it.

Catch!
    As the rock comes at me, i do a simple hand gesture and cause small burst of sand to hit the rock and deflect, noting the hardly visible string

(Suna no Jutsu) - Sand Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Sand is manipulated to create small waves that can bruise an opponent or small shields that can deflect kunai.

Gaara: ...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As the rock comes at me, i do a simple hand gesture and cause small burst of sand to hit the rock and deflect, noting the hardly visible string

(Suna no Jutsu) - Sand Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Sand is manipulated to create small waves that can bruise an opponent or small shields that can deflect kunai.

Gaara: ...
    Upon noticing the burst of sand being released Mathias times it correctly and weaves the ram hand seal, causing the rock to explode unpon impact with the sand by sending chakra throughout the string. This causes a small ranged explosion that sends the individual a few meters back with slight burns and rock shrapnel lodged inside of his body while the rest was guarded by the sand burst.

(Doton: Yurasu Bakura) Earth Element: Rock Explosion
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – long
    Damage points: 25
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: The user takes rock from the ground and increases the density, making the rock much harder than normal rock. They then launch it at the opponent and keep a string attached to the rock. When the rock comes in close range of the opponent, the opponent releases chakra through the string by making the ram hand seal, making the rock explode and causing severe damage to the opponent. The injection of chakra goes fast.
    Note: Can only be taught by Wesobi
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle
    Note: The string is clearly visible to doujutus users, due to the injection of chakra before the explosion. Non-doujutsu users can see the string, but not very clear.
    Note: No Doton attacks in the same turn.

What was your name again?...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Upon noticing the burst of sand being released Mathias times it correctly and weaves the ram hand seal, causing the rock to explode unpon impact with the sand by sending chakra throughout the string. This causes a small ranged explosion that sends the individual a few meters back with slight burns and rock shrapnel lodged inside of his body while the rest was guarded by the sand burst.

(Doton: Yurasu Bakura) Earth Element: Rock Explosion
    Range: Short – long
    Damage points: 25
    Description: The user takes rock from the ground and increases the density, making the rock much harder than normal rock. They then launch it at the opponent and keep a string attached to the rock. When the rock comes in close range of the opponent, the opponent releases chakra through the string by making the ram hand seal, making the rock explode and causing severe damage to the opponent. The injection of chakra goes fast.
    Note: Can only be taught by Wesobi
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle
    Note: The string is clearly visible to doujutus users, due to the injection of chakra before the explosion. Non-doujutsu users can see the string, but not very clear.
    Note: No Doton attacks in the same turn.

What was your name again?...
    As the rock explodes I am sent flying back, i activate my "ultimate defence"

(Suna no Tate) - Shield of Sand
    Type: Defense
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 25 (to activate) 10 (per turn onwards)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Sand flows in a circle around the user, and can then move up to block an attack. If the user bears the One-Tailed Shukaku, the sand can move on its own. Otherwise, the user has to notice the threat and move. The sand can be overcome by speed equal to Rock Lee without weights, or powerful techniques above B rank.

(Suna no Yoroi) - Armour of Sand
    Chakra Cost: 40 (to activate) 20 (per turn onwards)
    Description: Sand coats itself around the user like an armour, affording him extra defense from physical impacts, and can even withstand the power of a Primary Lotus. However, the effort to create and maintain this sand is very draining. It also reduces the user's speed to two ranks below his actual level.

Gaara: Gaara...Sabaku no gaara

I then stand up, enduring the pain and using the sand created underground from earlier to protrude the ground infront of the throne and wrap around your leg and whip you into the air

(Suna no Te) - Hands of Sand
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Gaara will manipulate his chakra to create a hand or multiple hands made of sand t deal with a single opponent or multiple oppnents and binding the legs preventing them from moving.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As the rock explodes I am sent flying back, i activate my "ultimate defence"

(Suna no Tate) - Shield of Sand
    Chakra Cost: 25 (to activate) 10 (per turn onwards)
    Description: Sand flows in a circle around the user, and can then move up to block an attack. If the user bears the One-Tailed Shukaku, the sand can move on its own. Otherwise, the user has to notice the threat and move. The sand can be overcome by speed equal to Rock Lee without weights, or powerful techniques above B rank.

(Suna no Yoroi) - Armour of Sand
    Chakra Cost: 40 (to activate) 20 (per turn onwards)
    Description: Sand coats itself around the user like an armour, affording him extra defense from physical impacts, and can even withstand the power of a Primary Lotus. However, the effort to create and maintain this sand is very draining. It also reduces the user's speed to two ranks below his actual level.

Gaara: Gaara...Sabaku no gaara

I then stand up, enduring the pain and using the sand created underground from earlier to protrude the ground infront of the throne and wrap around your leg and whip you into the air

(Suna no Te) - Hands of Sand
    Description: Gaara will manipulate his chakra to create a hand or multiple hands made of sand t deal with a single opponent or multiple oppnents and binding the legs preventing them from moving.

As Gaara is standing back up Mathias senses a disturbance in the ground beneath him.(check bow in bio) In reaction towards it, he simply leans forward and looks down at the ground in front of him. Upon noticing sand rising to wrap around his leg, he thinks of one of its weaknesses and instinctively creates a sword of fire with his right hand and stabs the sand structure. This causes the entire sand entity to be ignited on fire and turn into glass which Mathias then breaks off with a kunai, causing it to fall apart. Due to his resistance to heat, Mathias is unharmed by the small parts of heated glass around on leg. To stop the fire from spreading throughout the throne, Mathias taps it out with his other leg and kills down the small sparks of fire that were released after the sand was ignited.

(Katon: Katana Kaji) - Fire Style: Blade of Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user creates a sword of fire. When the user stabs something, the whole body/whatever ignites in flames.
    Note: No sword intended

How dare you damage my throne...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

As Gaara is standing back up Mathias senses a disturbance in the ground beneath him.(check bow in bio) In reaction towards it, he simply leans forward and looks down at the ground in front of him. Upon noticing sand rising to wrap around his leg, he thinks of one of its weaknesses and instinctively creates a sword of fire with his right hand and stabs the sand structure. This causes the entire sand entity to be ignited on fire and turn into glass which Mathias then breaks off with a kunai, causing it to fall apart. Due to his resistance to heat, Mathias is unharmed by the small parts of heated glass around on leg. To stop the fire from spreading throughout the throne, Mathias taps it out with his other leg and kills down the small sparks of fire that were released after the sand was ignited.

(Katon: Katana Kaji) - Fire Style: Blade of Fire
    Description: The user creates a sword of fire. When the user stabs something, the whole body/whatever ignites in flames.
    Note: No sword intended

How dare you damage my throne...
    Gaara: A throne is made for kings...

I change the compositstion of the ground under the throne, turning it into sand which then begins devoruing the throne, causing it to sink in sand.

(Gokuamaisou) - Sand Prison Burial
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user loosens the dirt around the targets feet causing the target to sink deep in to the ground.The pressure at the targets depth immobilizes the target.

I am still crushing sand underground.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Gaara: A throne is made for kings...

I change the compositstion of the ground under the throne, turning it into sand which then begins devoruing the throne, causing it to sink in sand.

(Gokuamaisou) - Sand Prison Burial
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user loosens the dirt around the targets feet causing the target to sink deep in to the ground.The pressure at the targets depth immobilizes the target.

I am still crushing sand underground.
    As Mathias feels the earth beneath him changing and sinking him into the ground, he causes a large wall to rise right beneath him. This causes Mathias to gain some altitude along with his throne while the wall releases hundreds of bullets aimed towards Gaara.

(Tsuchi Kabe-Tama) Earth Wall-Bullets
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description:a large wall raises from the ground in front of the user, the wall then shoots hundreds of little bullets at there opponent.
    Notes:
    -This Jutsu can only be taught by ~Frederick~

*Smirks* King you say...?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

As Mathias feels the earth beneath him changing and sinking him into the ground, he causes a large wall to rise right beneath him. This causes Mathias to gain some altitude along with his throne while the wall releases hundreds of bullets aimed towards Gaara.

(Tsuchi Kabe-Tama) Earth Wall-Bullets
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Description:a large wall raises from the ground in front of the user, the wall then shoots hundreds of little bullets at there opponent.
    Notes:
    -This Jutsu can only be taught by ~Frederick~

*Smirks* King you say...?
    With shield of sand active, the sand quickly reacts and defends against the earth bullets.

Gaara...

I then create a sand cloud under me which lifts me into the air (10m in the air)

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

While in the air i create a body of sand 1m above you that then turns into an arm of shukaku that balls its fist and thrusts its palm into your upper body, causing him severe damage.

(Dai Uzumaki Maisō) - Maelstrom Burial
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Gaara manipulates his sand to create a small body of sand in mid air and cause it to come crashing down into the opponent.

(Suna Kōgeki Tengoku Maisō) - Sand Attack Heaven Burial
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: Gaara whilst on the floating sand manipulates his sand to create a large arm or shukaku that flies towards the opponent and smashes into them.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

With shield of sand active, the sand quickly reacts and defends against the earth bullets.

Gaara...

I then create a sand cloud under me which lifts me into the air (10m in the air)

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

While in the air i create a body of sand 1m above you that then turns into an arm of shukaku that balls its fist and thrusts its palm into your upper body, causing him severe damage.

(Dai Uzumaki Maisō) - Maelstrom Burial
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Gaara manipulates his sand to create a small body of sand in mid air and cause it to come crashing down into the opponent.

(Suna Kōgeki Tengoku Maisō) - Sand Attack Heaven Burial
    Description: Gaara whilst on the floating sand manipulates his sand to create a large arm or shukaku that flies towards the opponent and smashes into them.
    Suddenly Mathias is enveloped by a shadow from above. In reaction towards it he looks up and notices it is a source of sand that was gathered there. To counterattack the assault, Mathias forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity that blows all the sand away and disperses it elsewhere far away from him. The vortex then takes the form of a dragon's head in front of him. Mathias then orders the lightning to jump out and be released towards the now airborne Gaara.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Pesky sand...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Suddenly Mathias is enveloped by a shadow from above. In reaction towards it he looks up and notices it is a source of sand that was gathered there. To counterattack the assault, Mathias forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity that blows all the sand away and disperses it elsewhere far away from him. The vortex then takes the form of a dragon's head in front of him. Mathias then orders the lightning to jump out and be released towards the now airborne Gaara.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Pesky sand...
    As the dragon makes it way towards me i say

"FUTON: RENKUDAN!"

Before pounding my stomach, releasing a huge bullet of wind at angle so that it tears through the dragon and continues towards you.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

I then cause a large pillar of sand to forcefully rise from the ground at angle so your sent flying at the bullet while still on your still on the throne.

(Suna Kōgeki Keigai Maisō) - Sand Attack Ruin Burial
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Gaara whilst using the Floating Sand technique manipulates his sand to create a Large powerful pillar of sand to erupt from the ground beneath the opponent with intense ferocity sending the opponent flying into the air.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As the dragon makes it way towards me i say

"FUTON: RENKUDAN!"

Before pounding my stomach, releasing a huge bullet of wind at angle so that it tears through the dragon and continues towards you.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

I then cause a large pillar of sand to forcefully rise from the ground at angle so your sent flying at the bullet while still on your still on the throne.

(Suna Kōgeki Keigai Maisō) - Sand Attack Ruin Burial
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Gaara whilst using the Floating Sand technique manipulates his sand to create a Large powerful pillar of sand to erupt from the ground beneath the opponent with intense ferocity sending the opponent flying into the air.
    As the weakened wind technique is headed his way, Mathias waves the necessary hand seals and amplifies his chakra, causing the wind bullet to be split in half. Mathias then takes complete control of the wind technique and returns it your way in the form of a whirling vortex.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Upong sensing a disturbace within the wind of a certain assault heading his way from the flank, Mathias leans forward once more and places his hands on the wall which is connected to the ground and focuses his chakra through it. This causes the entire ground beneath the wall to shift towards his left side at fast speeds, heading towards the stairs near the mansion, having the pillar of sand burst by the side of him a few meters away as you counter the wind.

(Doton: Idō Tsuchi no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Shifting Earth Technique
    Type: Supplementart
    Description: When performing this jutsu the shinobi places his/her hands on the ground and causes it to move rapidly away as if it were a conveyor belt. As the shinobi increases in skill and rank the size, speed, and range of this jutsu all increase. This makes it a perfect defensive technique and a good means to gain distance from a target by forcibly moving them away.

Sand, sand, sand, and more sand..

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

As the weakened wind technique is headed his way, Mathias waves the necessary hand seals and amplifies his chakra, causing the wind bullet to be split in half. Mathias then takes complete control of the wind technique and returns it your way in the form of a whirling vortex.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Upong sensing a disturbace within the wind of a certain assault heading his way from the flank, Mathias leans forward once more and places his hands on the wall which is connected to the ground and focuses his chakra through it. This causes the entire ground beneath the wall to shift towards his left side at fast speeds, heading towards the stairs near the mansion, having the pillar of sand burst by the side of him a few meters away as you counter the wind.

(Doton: Idō Tsuchi no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Shifting Earth Technique
    Type: Supplementart
    Description: When performing this jutsu the shinobi places his/her hands on the ground and causes it to move rapidly away as if it were a conveyor belt. As the shinobi increases in skill and rank the size, speed, and range of this jutsu all increase. This makes it a perfect defensive technique and a good means to gain distance from a target by forcibly moving them away.

Sand, sand, sand, and more sand..

Gaara: Do you not like my sand?

As the wind comes at me my sand creates a large sand wall in front of me and denses itself, defending me from the wind(Like when sasuke used the susano'o wind blast to knock down the pillars in the kage summit.

Gaara: This guy is strong...

I then create a sand clone from the sand shield that creates a spear from his palms that. He holds it in his right hand and spins it around in it, crouches and thrusts himself towards you with the spear in hand

(Suna Bunshin) - Sand Clone
    Type: Defense/Offensive/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25 (+10 per clone reappearing)
    Description: The user creates upto two clones made of sand. The clones are easily distinguishable from the user because of their brown colour. The clones can catch objects or attacking shinobi within themselves and trap them letting Gaara attack with ease. Even when hit with physical techniques, the clones reform.
    Note: Clone costs 10 chakra to reappear again.

(Shukaku No Hoko) - Halberd Of Shukaku
    Description: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manually wielded.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Gaara: Do you not like my sand?

As the wind comes at me my sand creates a large sand wall in front of me and denses itself, defending me from the wind(Like when sasuke used the susano'o wind blast to knock down the pillars in the kage summit.

Gaara: This guy is strong...

I then create a sand clone from the sand shield that creates a spear from his palms that. He holds it in his right hand and spins it around in it, crouches and thrusts himself towards you with the spear in hand

(Suna Bunshin) - Sand Clone
    Type: Defense/Offensive/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25 (+10 per clone reappearing)
    Description: The user creates upto two clones made of sand. The clones are easily distinguishable from the user because of their brown colour. The clones can catch objects or attacking shinobi within themselves and trap them letting Gaara attack with ease. Even when hit with physical techniques, the clones reform.
    Note: Clone costs 10 chakra to reappear again.

(Shukaku No Hoko) - Halberd Of Shukaku
    Description: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manually wielded.
    [/FONT]
    As Mathias notices the clone propel himself forward with a spear on his hand, he rises both of his hands outwards and releases a heat wave that is pretty much naked to the eyes (its heat) which travels forward and turns the sand substances like the clone and spear into glass, causing them to fall down to the ground before reaching him along with your cloud and amour should it reach that far. Due to the rank difference between the amour and heat wave, it would heat up the sand but not turn it into glass, however due to that heat you'd most likely suffer few degree burns.

(Katon: Kanetsu Nami) - Fire Style: Heating Wave
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Damage: 60
    Description: Focusing his/her katon chakra the user will put their hands out into the air releasing a massive heat wave. This wave is hot enough to evaporate incoming water jutsu B-Rank and below. And its hot enough to melt metal.(ex: Kunai, Shuriken, Iron sand, gold dust.)

♦ Can be used four times per battle.
    ♦ Must have complete mastery over Fire.
    ♦ Must be taught by Mathias

Don't get me wrong, your sand is quite lovely. However its not my cup o' tea.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

As Mathias notices the clone propel himself forward with a spear on his hand, he rises both of his hands outwards and releases a heat wave that is pretty much naked to the eyes (its heat) which travels forward and turns the sand substances like the clone and spear into glass, causing them to fall down to the ground before reaching him along with your cloud and amour should it reach that far. Due to the rank difference between the amour and heat wave, it would heat up the sand but not turn it into glass, however due to that heat you'd most likely suffer few degree burns.

(Katon: Kanetsu Nami) - Fire Style: Heating Wave
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Damage: 60
    Description: Focusing his/her katon chakra the user will put their hands out into the air releasing a massive heat wave. This wave is hot enough to evaporate incoming water jutsu B-Rank and below. And its hot enough to melt metal.(ex: Kunai, Shuriken, Iron sand, gold dust.)

♦ Can be used four times per battle.
    ♦ Must have complete mastery over Fire.
    ♦ Must be taught by Mathias

Don't get me wrong, your sand is quite lovely. However its not my cup o' tea.
    Gaara Uh-oh ,_,

Falls

Gaara Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I release a stream of wind to slow down my desent and push me back a little so that i dont fall into the broken glass from my sand cloud.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

While falling my sand armor peels away so that i dont get any more burns(I am already burned)

I then stand up, looking tired. I force myself either way to preform a string of hand-seals and move my head up & down, releasing a boomerang shaped blade of wind that heads towards you. I then open my mouth and begin create a wave of wind from around you that drags you towards me, which the blade would slice you in two.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Fuuton: Shinku( Wind Release: Vacuum)
    Range: Long
    Damage: N/A (+20 if combined with a blast of fire)
    Description: The user sends a wave of wind from his mouth over to his opponent. The large blast surrounds the opponent and drags them towards the user.
    ~Can only be taught by Rikerslade

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Gaara Uh-oh ,_,

Falls

Gaara Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I release a stream of wind to slow down my desent and push me back a little so that i dont fall into the broken glass from my sand cloud.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

While falling my sand armor peels away so that i dont get any more burns(I am already burned)

I then stand up, looking tired. I force myself either way to preform a string of hand-seals and move my head up & down, releasing a boomerang shaped blade of wind that heads towards you. I then open my mouth and begin create a wave of wind from around you that drags you towards me, which the blade would slice you in two.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Fuuton: Shinku( Wind Release: Vacuum)
    Range: Long
    Damage: N/A (+20 if combined with a blast of fire)
    Description: The user sends a wave of wind from his mouth over to his opponent. The large blast surrounds the opponent and drags them towards the user.
    ~Can only be taught by Rikerslade
    As Mathias senses yet another wind technique being created after the wind stream, he channels his wind chakra and releases it outwards throughout the entire battle field. This causes the disruptions in the air and wind currents causing the serial waves to be dispersed upon release, along with your second technique should you go that far.

(Fuuton: Horobiru,suru) - Wind Release: Perish, you
    Type: Supplmentary
    Chakra cost: 40 (+10 per turn.)
    Description: The user will release a quite big amount of wind chakra out in the air which will cover the entire field. He then by using the wind chakra he will make it accelerate and fly around in an un-controlled matter creating disruption in the air/wind, this will cause wind jutsus to get canceled out the moment they will get performed as the disruptions in the air/wind will splitter it apart.
    ~ Useable twice.

In one fluid combination without pause, Mathias causes water to gush out from beneath you, due to the gushing water this would disconnect your footing from the ground, lowering the number of earth techniques you can use due to not having contact with the ground. The water swiftly envelops your body in a tight sphere of water that immobilizes you as you slowly drown away.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Keeping the same pace and fluidness, Mathias releases a lightning spear from his mouth that heads towards your current location where ever you may be. If you stay in the water you'll be electrocuted, if you go elsewhere the lightning will be headed that way.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

How ya' doing Kazekage?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»