Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

[Grand RP Tournament, Fight D] Teno Vs. Passion

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.
    Asch in sig. Post ur bio and i shall go.

Last edited by Teño; 08-24-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight D] Teno Vs. Passion

I got Darui's spot from Gobi and I'll be using the good ol' Kabuto.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

smh. out of ALL people. They give me.... YOU!. lol... anyways......
    ______
    As I see you approach the battle field. I quickly emit lightning bulls from my hands towards you. 3 bulls to be exact. Once I do that I quickly put my hands on the ground causing 2 panthers to emerge from the ground. As i keep my hands on the ground I have 1 panther by my side as 1 panther leaps into the air towards you while the bulls are rushing towards you

(Raitoningu sutairu): Ran'ningu osuushi: Lightning style: Running bulls

Ranks:S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra:40
    Damage points:80
    Description: This jutsu entails much in the concept of shape manipulation, the user does it by concentrating on his ration chakra over a period of time building it up in massive amount he then releases the chakra which he got from concentration into the floor and emit the electricity through it its runs and races through the opponents and seemingly takes the shape of several racing bull going towards the opponents which when they impact emit their electricity from them

Note: Can be used twice a battle
    Note; Must wait three turns to use again
    Note: No A rank Lightning or above the following turn

__
    (Doton: Kuroi Kurohyou) - Earth release: Black Panthers

Type: Attack
    Range:Short-long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user quickly concentrates his doton chakra in his hands and quickly touches the ground to release 2 panthers made out of Earth to run at the opponent at full force and take down the opponent savagely without trouble upon impact. The user can take his hands of the ground and the jutsu will still be active however to control the panthers the user must bring his hands back to the ground. If the users hands are not touching the ground, the panthers will simply attack the opponent whenever they see him/her.
    Note: can only be used by RockLeeGreenBeast and those he shares this jutsu with.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times.
    Note: Panthers must be destroyed with an approperate jutsu.
    Note: Panthers disperse after 3 turns if they are not destroyed.
    Note: No S-rank Earth jutsus next turn.
    Note: User can order the Panthers and tell them what to do as long as his hands are still touching the ground.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    smh. out of ALL people. They give me.... YOU!. lol... anyways......
    ______
    As I see you approach the battle field. I quickly emit lightning bulls from my hands towards you. 3 bulls to be exact. Once I do that I quickly put my hands on the ground causing 2 panthers to emerge from the ground. As i keep my hands on the ground I have 1 panther by my side as 1 panther leaps into the air towards you while the bulls are rushing towards you

(Raitoningu sutairu): Ran'ningu osuushi: Lightning style: Running bulls

Ranks:S
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra:40
    Damage points:80
    Description: This jutsu entails much in the concept of shape manipulation, the user does it by concentrating on his ration chakra over a period of time building it up in massive amount he then releases the chakra which he got from concentration into the floor and emit the electricity through it its runs and races through the opponents and seemingly takes the shape of several racing bull going towards the opponents which when they impact emit their electricity from them

Note: Can be used twice a battle
    Note; Must wait three turns to use again
    Note: No A rank Lightning or above the following turn

__
    (Doton: Kuroi Kurohyou) - Earth release: Black Panthers

Range:Short-long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user quickly concentrates his doton chakra in his hands and quickly touches the ground to release 2 panthers made out of Earth to run at the opponent at full force and take down the opponent savagely without trouble upon impact. The user can take his hands of the ground and the jutsu will still be active however to control the panthers the user must bring his hands back to the ground. If the users hands are not touching the ground, the panthers will simply attack the opponent whenever they see him/her.
    Note: can only be used by RockLeeGreenBeast and those he shares this jutsu with.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times.
    Note: Panthers must be destroyed with an approperate jutsu.
    Note: Panthers disperse after 3 turns if they are not destroyed.
    Note: No S-rank Earth jutsus next turn.
    Note: User can order the Panthers and tell them what to do as long as his hands are still touching the ground.
    When you emit the lightning bulls from your hand, I simply wave my hand horizontally to send a blade of wind that cuts them all down. Even though the blade has been negated by your bulls, the gust of wind still causes your hair to wave in the air awesomely.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Then as you slam your hands on ground and panthers pop out of it, I charge lightning in my hand to create a tiny ball that's floating on my palm. The panther that was jumping towards me faces my hand and my palm that I am pointing at it.

Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80 ( - 10 to user's hand )
    Description: Tesla Lightning is a lightning element based technique which unlike most Lightning release techniques, doesn't hold much brute force in it. To use Tesla Lightning user must focus chakra into their arm and gather a small ball at the center of their palm. Once the ball is created user can release it in form of a straight lightning bolt towards their target(s). This is where the Tesla Lightning differs from many other lightning techniques as the Tesla Lightning can fork and cover up a large area without being shot multiple times (original bolt can fork max 15 times and it will last three meters without forking before disappearing). The forking happens as user wishes it to happen and once it hits target, it will travel as an electrical current through their body and fork again into more bolts which then attack other enemies. Having a strong electrical current like that travel through body will burn the target's/s' body, shock and damage without killing. Even though the lightning can fork, the strength of it will decrease while travelling through a target's body.
    • As said earlier, Tesla lightning won't have much destructive properties but can nullify the effects of earth techniques once it hits them.
    • Causes damage to user varying on the strength of the technique
      No other lightning techniques can be used at the same turn by the user
    • Can be used only one per battle.

To your surprise the panther disintegrates and I slam my hand on ground in a swift motion, releasing a current of electricity within the ground (As it lacks destructive properties, it won't make the earth crackle or quake at all). It travels through the earth quickly and before you notice, your other panther becomes part of the ''electrical network'' and it disintegrates too (don't forget that the current hits you as well, causing muscle spasms/neurological damage and burns all over your body).

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

As soon as you destroy my panther with your lightning move.. I see you dont really cancel the jutsu but simply put your hand on the ground. In either case I feel you are gonna do a jutsu that will come from the ground since you put your hands on the ground. Soon as you put your hand on the ground I have my panther jump up and in quick haste I jump up on its back. At that time i have no control of it so i jump off and create one shadow clone . Once done I wave my hand creating multiple lightning birds... I make one come from the right.... one to the left.. and 2 from above...

(Raiton: Kaon-Samoshii Shiro Saezuru)Lightning Style: Heat-Seeking White Chirp

Range: Short/Mid/Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user concentrates his lightning chakara to both his hands and releases it, while extending his arms outwards. He then manipulates the lightning chakara as it is been released to take the form of 3 lightning birds that traveling directly at their opponent. The birds are about the same size as an avarage crow. The birds will continue to follow the opponent unless he counters them. The birds also leave off chirping noise like sasukes chidori.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
    Note: If used the user cannot use the next turn
    Note: No other lightning jutsus during the same turn
    Note: Can only be taught be ShikamarUchiha10

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    i kind of reaally pretty
    absolutely sure maybe kind of
    without a doubt i think i
    might really love lawliet!

Teno you didn't really defend from Passions move. You jumped away from it and had your panther jump to defend. Thats not a valid defense. Soooo, you take what I see as an A-Rank lightning current through your body. Sorry Teno, you lost this one. Passion is the winner.