As you create the clone, I manipulate my shadow chakra and create hundreds of tiny, tentacle shaped shadow tendrils which I launch it towards you. These tendrils on reaching you, impale your legs, hands, neck and then your whole body from all the sides killing your clone off in an instant.

Again I concentrate my shadow chakra within my body. This time I take out a flashbomb and throw it above my head 15°back such that your clone gets blinded by its bright light. Once done, I lift both my hands in front of me and then, because of the light, my shadow gets amplified. As I do so, my hands create giant shadow hands which I use it to crush your clone between them, bringing from both the sides and closing them.

As you clone charges towards me, I quickly extend my shadow in front of me and then by manipulating it, I make it crack the ground. Then, I create a small whirlwind made from my shadows and then launch it towards you. I manipulate the direction in which the whirlwind goes and then with that, I hit your clone with it.