Page 3 of 12 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    alergi4nia

i agree with zetsu i think that its a power to conbine the kyuubi chakra and his but when itachi and naruto fought itachi send a bath in narutos mouth cant that be the transplant of the sharingan naruto just has to activate somehow just like sasuke

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    i am intrested in kakashi wat new justu he is hiding casue like jyriya he hid the Sage mode
    i wonder if kakshi styll ahs his fathers jutsu

the reason i said that iwant 2 know about kashi is becausin
    in Anime like this
    the man prtaganist aka. main chrater in the stry always has a hidden power
    like naruto he isoing to show and unleashe his own power throught not givinup and sh it
    abd well animes the main charaeters always win like look at shaman king and zoids and escaflowne and runori kenshin and DBZ and well all of those action anime shows we love
    well tell me wat u think and iahve another theory
    what if kabuot brings back all of the hokagfes
    think about it
    kakashi didnt hide his power.

alergi4nia

kakashi doesnt have a secret power he only has the mangeyo sharingan which can open a door to other daymentions itachi is far stronger than kakashi thats why he had 2 the tsukoyomi and amatesar and madara please the guy foth the firsth hokage lived almost 80 years and he can vanish and ho knows what else kakashis power is only opening gates nothing else and that costs him alot he exausts himself very much

hey gies i am changing my account my new name will be asuma and a number in the back

Last edited by alergi4nia; 06-21-2008 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hello

Hello, Im new to site

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hi

i think the key doesnt have anything to do with pein because jiraya talked about it before he met pein(in the summoned frog house) before he even knew who pein was but the code on the frogs back has something to do about pein.

Blind

Okay My prediction for the next chapter is...

That the key, must mean (this is what i think) unlocking or finding out the code on the toad's back. I dont think its a key to naruto's past, the code however could mean directions to a certain place (hint) or a reference to a hidden item.

And a thought with the whole eye thing, itachi could of given naruto information regarding secret/forbidden moves to him (he doesnt know that) but it could lay dormant within him, and i THINK that i remember itachi being in charge of seeking out secret/forbidden moves for akatsu (I'm not sure, i just think that i heard him, being charge of gathering of collecting moves for akatsu, with his other job as collecting the tailed beasts)

But yeh just a thought. and the whole idea of him, being able to supress the Mangakyo (however you spell it) sharigan so it doesnt take effect on him. I Kinda like the idea but don't think that could happen, and don't even think thats possible unless he obtains the sharigan, Which won't happen however yeh i like my idea of itachi passing on information regarding secret/forbidden moves to naruto.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah it seams like a reasonable idea

hey bie the way how do you put pictures

Last edited by -Andy-; 06-21-2008 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think peins secret door is were they are hidding the stolen bijuu and the secret code is the location of it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowM99 View Post
    The code is from pages of the DBZ manga so Naruto will learn how to throw a Kemehemeha wave and kill Sausage gay and Pain with the 1 blow.

yahtah

-D-

:D
    LOL tooooo funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade87 View Post
    and by the way.. 4 all ya sasuke hataz... give it a break, the man rocks... has been since the beginneing and will do so untill naruto is over.. i cant believe ya'll dislike him so much.. why man??? i mean he looks cool thats 4 starters and second off all do you really believe sasuke belives everything madara told him, i bet he just frontin 4 now so he can stab madara in the back later on... what goes around comes around.
    I don't think its soo much about ppl being sasuke haters its just that we've seen enough of him and all the free-be powers he's been given. I was glad that he wasn't mention in 405 at all because now its going to concentrate on other characters! :D

Last edited by Anchewz; 06-21-2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

either way naruto needs some improvement and fast if he is to stand a chance against sasuke and his friends is kinda sad how kishimoto neglects naruto lately, i hope the story will focus more on him from now on.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by biancaraducea View Post
    either way naruto needs some improvement and fast if he is to stand a chance against sasuke and his friends is kinda sad how kishimoto neglects naruto lately, i hope the story will focus more on him from now on.
    well naruto will be neglected unfortunatelly because kishi said that he wants to focus on sakura and kakashi this year

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the numbers on the frogs back are from pages in Jiraiya's book. If you recall Jiraiya wrote a book while he was traveling around the ninja world about his encounters. The main character in this books name was Naruto and that is how our Naruto got his name. On the pages that Jiraiya wrote on the frogs back, the character named Naruto had to fight one of Pain's bodies. The character named Naruto defeated the pain a certain way in the book and that is how our Naruto is going to have to defeat the pains that we see today. This could be how Jiraiya is positive that our Naruto is the "destined child." This may be a stretch but I think it is at least something to consider. One thing I am sure about is that Kishi isn't going to tell us what it means for about 20,000 chapters, damn you Kishi!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSSiahMacK View Post
    One thing I am sure about is that Kishi isn't going to tell us what it means for about 20,000 chapters, damn you Kishi!
    you got that right!:D

and yeah it could be possible that the numbers represent pages from one of his books but... do you think he would have remembered exactly what he wrote on every page?!?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

haha! It's funny because I just thought about him not remembering the exact pages right after I posted it! Well...He did remember a massive amount of extremely difficult jutsu, so I'm pretty sure remembering pages like that wouldn't be too difficult for someone like Jiraiya, especially when he knows the entire ninja village is on the brink of destruction he would probably do his best to remember the exact page numbers.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well he learned the jutsus, but the pages? It makes sense for the numbers to be pages, I mean what else could it be? a leaf code or something? I guess we must wait for the next chapter to find out...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is a manga where summoning 50 foot tall beasts, transforming into different people, being immortal, resurrecting the dead, blowing fire from your mouth, creating 1000 replicas of yourself, and many other outrageous feats can be accomplished, sometimes by mere children, I'm sure memorizing some page numbers won't be that difficult haha! But like you said, we'll just have to wait and see.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSSiahMacK View Post
    haha! It's funny because I just thought about him not remembering the exact pages right after I posted it! Well...He did remember a massive amount of extremely difficult jutsu, so I'm pretty sure remembering pages like that wouldn't be too difficult for someone like Jiraiya, especially when he knows the entire ninja village is on the brink of destruction he would probably do his best to remember the exact page numbers.
    I didnt know it has to do with his book
    thank you for noticing it

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter was sad and I think next chapter will be about Naruto knowing that he will be trained by Fukasaku and maybe learn something about his parents.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mihcom View Post
    well naruto will be neglected unfortunatelly because kishi said that he wants to focus on sakura and kakashi this year
    ehhh? well that doesnt sound very interesting, kakashi is a mistery but damn when will naruto shine?

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sakura and kakashi arent so much fun
    and what about sai?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i hope kishi tells us something more about naruto's mother, cause i really think she's not dead.

Well it really makes perfect sense that the code numbers are references to pages from j-man books.

it would be awsome if naruto learned some jutsus that is father used, like the god flash thecnique

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes i thimk so to the numbers could be pages but i dont think its a leaf code becaus tsunade would amidiately solved it her self and not give it to shikamaru even him couldnt desifer it

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude y yall keep sayin that it was givin to shika to figure it out,........she gave it to him to take it to the code breaker people

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ttime View Post
    dude y yall keep sayin that it was givin to shika to figure it out,........she gave it to him to take it to the code breaker people
    yh ur right. I cant wait to see wot will be revealed in the next chaper

is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea but we can hope as much as we want that were going to learn something incredible in the next chapter, but i know kishi will stall again. sry to burst ur bubbles guys, but it happens everytime we expect something huge. i mean it took them like 25 chapters for naruto to find out jiraiya died, what makes u think they'll decode his message in 1 chapter? they probably just go back to taka and talk about some mission plan.