This user has no status.

ha theres no way he could of gave him the sharingan

alergi4nia

why

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cause that impossible ...besides if he did it wouldnt be a match for sasukes or madaras so whats the point of doin that ....now it could somethin to go against his sharingan so it'll be more even wen they fight

alergi4nia

well maybe another power or do you remeamber when madara sead to sasuke that uchiha could kontrol bijju maybe itachi gave him uciha power of controling a beast

and by the way how do you out the pictures i want to put my naruto to

Last edited by alergi4nia; 06-20-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin

hi

Hi guys,

also new here, i think the key on the back is several things, first it is pains real identity and maybe how to defeat him, second like most of you think its how Naruto can control de kyuubi.
    remember when they said the chakra was split in 2 one in the scroll and one in Naruto, what if naruto will learn how to use the scroll and combine the 2 chakras with out having to fuse them or what not. just an idea let me know what ya'll think.

and by the way.. 4 all ya sasuke hataz... give it a break, the man rocks... has been since the beginneing and will do so untill naruto is over.. i cant believe ya'll dislike him so much.. why man??? i mean he looks cool thats 4 starters and second off all do you really believe sasuke belives everything madara told him, i bet he just frontin 4 now so he can stab madara in the back later on... what goes around comes around.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

or something where sasuke couldnt control his 9 tail fox......cause last time sasuke supressed it ,.....like yamato kinda but he couldnt control it ....... itachi prolly gave him somethin where sasuke couldnt control it....

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade87 View Post
    Hi guys,

also new here, i think the key on the back is several things, first it is pains real identity and maybe how to defeat him, second like most of you think its how Naruto can control de kyuubi.
    remember when they said the chakra was split in 2 one in the scroll and one in Naruto, what if naruto will learn how to use the scroll and combine the 2 chakras with out having to fuse them or what not. just an idea let me know what ya'll think.

and by the way.. 4 all ya sasuke hataz... give it a break, the man rocks... has been since the beginneing and will do so untill naruto is over.. i cant believe ya'll dislike him so much.. why man??? i mean he looks cool thats 4 starters and second off all do you really believe sasuke belives everything madara told him, i bet he just frontin 4 now so he can stab madara in the back later on... what goes around comes around.
    true bout the sasuke prt

Last edited by *Black*; 06-20-2008 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Working further on the idea of the code actually being coordinates then what if these coordinates are the location of Naruto's parents house which would kinda signal to Tsunade that she should tell Naruto everything.

But then again it's probably not that and in some way refers to either the scroll that that toad has, what he found out before he died or something about Naruto's seal.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The code is from pages of the DBZ manga so Naruto will learn how to throw a Kemehemeha wave and kill Sausage gay and Pain with the 1 blow.

yahtah

-D-

:D

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think the key is from the other toad that was talking to jiraiya before the fight with pein. the toad that was supposed to go to naruto if something happened to naruto.

alergi4nia

shikamaru i think youre wrongbecause if sasuke didnt surpes the kyyubi then the same thing would have happend in the bridge and naruto would go mad then sasuke,kabuto,orochimaru were there yamato wouldnt be able to kontrol itso i dont think that is the power that itachi gave him naruto inly hurts him self maybe he gave him the power to kontrol the kyyubi to not hurt himself the village'konoha' and to protect sasuke

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke wasnt there at the bridge only yamato and oro was cause member sasuke was like what took yall so long cause sasuke wanted to train

Wooooosjjj
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's about Pein afcoure. I mean he sacrifices himself so he can find out about Pein, and then he would send a message about Naruto? o.0

alergi4nia

shikamaru i meant that hamato couldnt because they were fighting with orochimaru and theyre both chakras were very strong then when finaly orocimaru was down he could stop naruto but at oros hiding place there was sasuke aswell sasuke is awmost twice as kabuto and that means that yamato has a woler chance of calming naruto

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the code is somthing about to do with Pein becosue he was fathing with him and in the last moment he got a tought of somthing the code has nothing to do with naruto.And i rly wont to see wath the said on the scroll i my gues is somthing for the 2x chara`s of the demon fox.In the next few mangas i rly wana se somthing Narutos father.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sad Chapter Poor Naruto and tsunde i think that tsunade sufer the most Well i think in 406 they Discovered what the Code Means.

Sage106

finally we're gonna find out who Pain is, i hope

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

omg i just thought of somethin crazy..... wat if pein took j-mans body and gave it the rinnegun and then j-man became one of peins body..why cause pein took other bodies tht j-man encounterd when he was younger (yet to be explained why)and defeated, so why not take j-man

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

dont think so cause they got j-man body for the funeral

The One and Only
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what chapter was it that said they got J-mans body for the funeral. Think i missed it i cant remember, cause i was thinking the same thing that pein took j-mans body. ITs a Cool thought because when Naruto or the 5TH fight pein its gonna be difficult for them having to fight against J-Man even though its not really him. It would be a good twist in the battle, and well see how Naruto Handles seeing and fighting against J-man.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

its not in a chapter yet its a prediction i read somewhere

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah i was thinkin that to ......

is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that was basically a really sad waste of a chapter. and it didnt lead us to any real predictions.

why is it that everyone is so convinced naruto has the sharingan? that would be the worst plot twist ever. people read to much into this. he gave him power. not sharingan. and unless he did a transplant or he had the kekkai genkai he couldnt get sharingan. so stop worrying about it. its probably just some weird chakra or a special technique

Last edited by ChidoriNagashi; 06-20-2008 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sad manga but the next couple will get really good....hopefully he starts training and gets hella strong ad starts kickin ass and takin names later...hahaha..next ones will be pretty good

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i am intrested in kakashi wat new justu he is hiding casue like jyriya he hid the Sage mode
    i wonder if kakshi styll ahs his fathers jutsu

the reason i said that iwant 2 know about kashi is becausin
    in Anime like this
    the man prtaganist aka. main chrater in the stry always has a hidden power
    like naruto he isoing to show and unleashe his own power throught not givinup and sh it
    abd well animes the main charaeters always win like look at shaman king and zoids and escaflowne and runori kenshin and DBZ and well all of those action anime shows we love
    well tell me wat u think and iahve another theory
    what if kabuot brings back all of the hokagfes
    think about it

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm thinking the code is the key to defeat pain, and that's all there is to the code. And the power that itachi gave to naruto, is either a defense against genjutsu, or a power to combine naruto's kyuubi chakra, with his normal chakra, while keeping the 9-tailed fox under control.