Results 1 to 25 of 53

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Thanks to the most recent chapters, we've managed to connect a few more dots in this whole "tobi is ..." chain of theories. Now, instead of trying to find out who Tobi is, I will point out some obvious things that some of you might have missed. If this was made before, I couldn't find it with the search bar, so sorry in advance.

    Anyway let's begin:

    1. Tobi being a former shell of himself

    This was stated by Itachi and Tobi himself. This makes me think that Tobi had MS/EMS in the past and lost it. In case he had MS, he overused it. Now he's trying to steal the best sharingan eyes and make due. Which is probably how he got Obito's. But wait it gets better... I believe Obito's death helped him with his plan more than the fox did, which I will get into right now.

    2. Tobi being able to use Kamui for years and years

    I'm guessing that Tobi is (a) either using Kamui very rarely (just when we saw him in the manga), (b) or that borrowed eyes doesn't strain you so much (look at kakashi) (c) or that he actually obtained EMS by taking Obito's remaining eye, meaning that he must be related to Obito is one way or another. One thing's for sure, he's got the same Kamui that Kakashi has, only it's a level above in terms of skills.

    3. Tobi waited for an opportunity to attack Konoha

    So I think Tobi waited a huge period of time to find the right moment to attack. And manga pretty much insinuated that the only reason Tobi attacked, was because Kushina was giving birth. I think that's only half the reason. Tobi obtained some power. He probably was looking for sharingan after sharingan to find a powerful one to replace his, and when he finally discovered Obito's, it was only a matter of time until he unlocked his true potential and could finally have enough power to attack. I think controlling the fox was secondary, due to the fact that his MS/EMS wasn't enough anymore to do much damage. Tobi was stuck with S/T + izanagi in case of emergency and that was all.

    In conclusion, can we say who Tobi is? No, not really. Not with 100% certainty. But knowing that he was a former shell of himself and obtaining MS/EMS very fast after Obito's just awakened his sharingan can be some important clues as to who he is and this might very well explain his actions.
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    I think Tobi is Obito so this thread makes no sense to me.
     
         

  3. #3
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    I think Tobi is Obito so this thread makes no sense to me.
    Tobi being Obito doesn't make any sense. It would be a huge plot hole as to how Obito managed to grow up 3 times faster than Kakashi, look older than Danzo when now Kakashi is still young-looking and obtain MS in time to fight Minato... but we'll see.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member lorul2's Avatar
    Status
    lorul2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Tobi being Obito doesn't make any sense. It would be a huge plot hole as to how Obito managed to grow up 3 times faster than Kakashi, look older than Danzo when now Kakashi is still young-looking and obtain MS in time to fight Minato... but we'll see.
    :flaw:

    SEARCH!!
     
         

  5. #5
    Wash Uffizi jaykuhz's Avatar
    Status
    jaykuhz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    I think Tobi is Obito so this thread makes no sense to me.
    LOL
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    Posts
    5,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    poor obito, even when he tried to save something he failed..his death was the seed for this war.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member zoezoe's Avatar
    Status
    zoezoe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    he's not obito and thats final :flaw:
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    wedontknow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chilling in Dresrossa
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    sad for obito
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Thanks to the most recent chapters, we've managed to connect a few more dots in this whole "tobi is ..." chain of theories. Now, instead of trying to find out who Tobi is, I will point out some obvious things that some of you might have missed. If this was made before, I couldn't find it with the search bar, so sorry in advance.

    Anyway let's begin:

    1. Tobi being a former shell of himself

    This was stated by Itachi and Tobi himself. This makes me think that Tobi had MS/EMS in the past and lost it. In case he had MS, he overused it. Now he's trying to steal the best sharingan eyes and make due. Which is probably how he got Obito's. But wait it gets better... I believe Obito's death helped him with his plan more than the fox did, which I will get into right now.

    2. Tobi being able to use Kamui for years and years

    I'm guessing that Tobi is (a) either using Kamui very rarely (just when we saw him in the manga), (b) or that borrowed eyes doesn't strain you so much (look at kakashi) (c) or that he actually obtained EMS by taking Obito's remaining eye, meaning that he must be related to Obito is one way or another. One thing's for sure, he's got the same Kamui that Kakashi has, only it's a level above in terms of skills.

    3. Tobi waited for an opportunity to attack Konoha

    So I think Tobi waited a huge period of time to find the right moment to attack. And manga pretty much insinuated that the only reason Tobi attacked, was because Kushina was giving birth. I think that's only half the reason. Tobi obtained some power. He probably was looking for sharingan after sharingan to find a powerful one to replace his, and when he finally discovered Obito's, it was only a matter of time until he unlocked his true potential and could finally have enough power to attack. I think controlling the fox was secondary, due to the fact that his MS/EMS wasn't enough anymore to do much damage. Tobi was stuck with S/T + izanagi in case of emergency and that was all.

    In conclusion, can we say who Tobi is? No, not really. Not with 100% certainty. But knowing that he was a former shell of himself and obtaining MS/EMS very fast after Obito's just awakened his sharingan can be some important clues as to who he is and this might very well explain his actions.
    why cant you ppl accept the obvious implication of the last few chapters that Tobi is almost definitely obito? if you find a man stabbed to death and another guy holding a knife with the dead guys blood on it, and the stab wounds match those that would be made by that knife, what would you say? i wonder who killed him and put the knife in this guys hand?

    Asides from that, point 2 is invalid. Kakashi does get strained by using kamui, and tobi doesnt. not that this isnt obvious, but you might have noticed tobi mocking him about this when he says ' a borrowed power you can only use a few times'.
    oh and btw the shell of his former self was said because he was posing as madata, and anyone who had heard of the latter knew his powers weremuch greater than tobi's.
    And lastly about point number 3. So tobi went looking for 'sharingan after sharingan'. The obvious implication then is that tobi experimented with eyes, tossed them away after a while then got new ones. So kindly explain to me why for 16 years tobi chose to keep obitos eyes only(he had the same eye power when he fought minato)? and plz dont use tjhe weak argument that obitos eyes were the best, shisuis eyes and very likely many others like him had abilities that would put kamui to shame.
     
         

  10. #10
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    why cant you ppl accept the obvious implication of the last few chapters that Tobi is almost definitely obito? if you find a man stabbed to death and another guy holding a knife with the dead guys blood on it, and the stab wounds match those that would be made by that knife, what would you say? i wonder who killed him and put the knife in this guys hand?

    Asides from that, point 2 is invalid. Kakashi does get strained by using kamui, and tobi doesnt. not that this isnt obvious, but you might have noticed tobi mocking him about this when he says ' a borrowed power you can only use a few times'.
    oh and btw the shell of his former self was said because he was posing as madata, and anyone who had heard of the latter knew his powers weremuch greater than tobi's.
    And lastly about point number 3. So tobi went looking for 'sharingan after sharingan'. The obvious implication then is that tobi experimented with eyes, tossed them away after a while then got new ones. So kindly explain to me why for 16 years tobi chose to keep obitos eyes only(he had the same eye power when he fought minato)? and plz dont use tjhe weak argument that obitos eyes were the best, shisuis eyes and very likely many others like him had abilities that would put kamui to shame.
    "why cant you ppl accept the obvious implication of the last few chapters that Tobi is almost definitely obito?" - simple. Because Kishi wouldn't spoil the main villain's identity with hints just before he should be revealed. Why can't you accept other theories? That should be the question. As long as my theory is viable, you have no right to claim your is better. After all, you have a theory and not a fact. And don't you dare say that Tobi=Obito is a fact.

    As for point 2. Kakashi,s vision doesn't seem affected by his over-usage of MS. Remember a little guys called Sasuke? He overused his MS when fighting the kage and then vs Danzo and you could feel the effect. Kakashi arguably went on an all-out rampage, only to join Naruto apparently untouched and with full MS use. A bit strange, isn't it? And the fact is that Sasuke is a pure uchiha, kakashi isn't. Itachi bluntly pointed out the fact that an uchiha is much better suited with a sharingan and Kakashi will never be at his level because his body can't keep up. Yet somehow, he's showing no signs of being affect by the MS itself.

    My opinion is this: Tobi was looking for eyes. The only reason why he agreed to exterminate his clan might have been that he was looking for a stronger set of eyes. He wanted Shisui's eyes badly, but couldn't get them, because Danzo had one and Itachi had the other. He stuck with Obito's eye because of the S/T and the freedom it gave him to warp in and out. Why is it so hard to believe he prefers this eye? Tell me of another uchiha eye ability that you know...
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Z3R01's Avatar
    Status
    Z3R01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like
    changed my sig because of the
    huge amount of homophobes on
    nautobase
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    What if white zetsu are clones of obito ? And madara is using obito body*
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    "why cant you ppl accept the obvious implication of the last few chapters that Tobi is almost definitely obito?" - simple. Because Kishi wouldn't spoil the main villain's identity with hints just before he should be revealed. Why can't you accept other theories? That should be the question. As long as my theory is viable, you have no right to claim your is better. After all, you have a theory and not a fact. And don't you dare say that Tobi=Obito is a fact.

    As for point 2. Kakashi,s vision doesn't seem affected by his over-usage of MS. Remember a little guys called Sasuke? He overused his MS when fighting the kage and then vs Danzo and you could feel the effect. Kakashi arguably went on an all-out rampage, only to join Naruto apparently untouched and with full MS use. A bit strange, isn't it? And the fact is that Sasuke is a pure uchiha, kakashi isn't. Itachi bluntly pointed out the fact that an uchiha is much better suited with a sharingan and Kakashi will never be at his level because his body can't keep up. Yet somehow, he's showing no signs of being affect by the MS itself.

    My opinion is this: Tobi was looking for eyes. The only reason why he agreed to exterminate his clan might have been that he was looking for a stronger set of eyes. He wanted Shisui's eyes badly, but couldn't get them, because Danzo had one and Itachi had the other. He stuck with Obito's eye because of the S/T and the freedom it gave him to warp in and out. Why is it so hard to believe he prefers this eye? Tell me of another uchiha eye ability that you know...
    i never said my theory is correct, in truth i dont have any theory i just follow the facts , but just to piss you off:TOBI IS OBITO ITS A FACT !! ill say w/e the fck i please, so dont t you dare tell me what to say or not to say.
    anyhow, i was hoping to keep this civil but to no avail. i guess desperate people like yourself must resort to such tactics when supporting an impossible argument.like the loser who posted above me
    you still didnt answer:
    -why tobi used obitos eyes for 16 years
    - how anyone would be able to tell that a 2 tomoe would grow to have such potential
    most important point:
    If it were merely Obito's eye that tobi has, then it must have been taken from obitos body.BUT, obitos body was crushed, the entire right side including the right eyr while the left eye was taken by kakashi. THE ONLY WAY THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED WAS IF OBITO AWOKE HIS S/T AS THE BOULDER FELL, otherwise his eye would have been useless. Think about it. It didnt take much for danzo to destroy shisuis eyes , you think a giant boulder gwould not have crushed obitos?
    BUT, if the powers of s/t had activated back then, obito would still be alive! Thus if tobi hsd to steal his eyes and kill obito, he would need to kill someone who had the s/t abilities that happen to be the only power tobi has ever used(sarcasm). This is why icannot accept your theory.
    Sorry for the spelling/ grammar im on my phone.
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoKage2; 08-23-2012 at 09:12 PM. Reason: cuz i get to noobs

  13. #13
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    i never said my theory is correct, in truth i dont have any theory i just follow the facts , but just to piss you off:TOBI IS OBITO ITS A FACT !! ill say w/e the fck i please, so dont t you dare tell me what to say or not to say.
    anyhow, i was hoping to keep this civil but to no avail. i guess desperate people like yourself must resort to such tactics when supporting an impossible argument.like the loser who posted above me
    you still didnt answer:
    -why tobi used obitos eyes for 16 years
    - how anyone would be able to tell that a 2 tomoe would grow to have such potential
    most important point:
    If it were merely Obito's eye that tobi has, then it must have been taken from obitos body.BUT, obitos body was crushed, the entire right side including the right eyr while the left eye was taken by kakashi. THE ONLY WAY THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED WAS IF OBITO AWOKE HIS S/T AS THE BOULDER FELL, otherwise his eye would have been useless. Think about it. It didnt take much for danzo to destroy shisuis eyes , you think a giant boulder gwould not have crushed obitos?
    BUT, if the powers of s/t had activated back then, obito would still be alive! Thus if tobi hsd to steal his eyes and kill obito, he would need to kill someone who had the s/t abilities that happen to be the only power tobi has ever used(sarcasm). This is why icannot accept your theory.
    Sorry for the spelling/ grammar im on my phone.
    You lost me after the first line. I was trying to reason with you, but it seems you are the unreasonable one. I never resorted to calling you desperate or anything remotely similar to it and also I sustained the actual FACT that manga doesn't show who Tobi is. If it did, we wouldn't have 1000+ topics on his identity. If you cannot accept that, don't try to make "us people" accept your personal opinion and then call me desperate. Good day.
     
         

  14. #14
    Eye me maybe Bloodytaste's Avatar
    Status
    Bloodytaste is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    i never said my theory is correct, in truth i dont have any theory i just follow the facts , but just to piss you off:TOBI IS OBITO ITS A FACT !! ill say w/e the fck i please, so dont t you dare tell me what to say or not to say.
    anyhow, i was hoping to keep this civil but to no avail. i guess desperate people like yourself must resort to such tactics when supporting an impossible argument.like the loser who posted above me
    you still didnt answer:
    -why tobi used obitos eyes for 16 years
    - how anyone would be able to tell that a 2 tomoe would grow to have such potential
    most important point:
    If it were merely Obito's eye that tobi has, then it must have been taken from obitos body.BUT, obitos body was crushed, the entire right side including the right eyr while the left eye was taken by kakashi. THE ONLY WAY THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED WAS IF OBITO AWOKE HIS S/T AS THE BOULDER FELL, otherwise his eye would have been useless. Think about it. It didnt take much for danzo to destroy shisuis eyes , you think a giant boulder gwould not have crushed obitos?
    BUT, if the powers of s/t had activated back then, obito would still be alive! Thus if tobi hsd to steal his eyes and kill obito, he would need to kill someone who had the s/t abilities that happen to be the only power tobi has ever used(sarcasm). This is why icannot accept your theory.
    Sorry for the spelling/ grammar im on my phone.
    this

    but bro, i dont think he got ms, i rearly belive he was saved by madara himself~

    and yes its obito ~ 3 Things why Izuna cant be tobi. 1.he would not need an artifical body ~ 2. Why does he care so much about what kakashi did. Izuna wont do that shit~ 3. Izuna has simply no motivation, to bring " peace ", tobis words just make me think he is more someone whos belives where crushed, by everyone.

    There is a missing Flashback for Rin, so perfect timing to make kakashi shine, and get this point out there to explain his ms sharingan, and rins death by making tobi into obito. Kishi does not want us to lead into a wrogn direction he just wants us to feel, and see what obito could have made think this way. And well if u guys really read the last 3 chapters carefully and also gaiden u cannot say, that tobis word wont match into an obito charateristic and thats people is in the manga and if anyone of u does not put 1 and 1 together then im out of this discussion xD
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodytaste View Post
    this

    but bro, i dont think he got ms, i rearly belive he was saved by madara himself~

    and yes its obito ~ 3 Things why Izuna cant be tobi. 1.he would not need an artifical body ~ 2. Why does he care so much about what kakashi did. Izuna wont do that shit~ 3. Izuna has simply no motivation, to bring " peace ", tobis words just make me think he is more someone whos belives where crushed, by everyone.

    There is a missing Flashback for Rin, so perfect timing to make kakashi shine, and get this point out there to explain his ms sharingan, and rins death by making tobi into obito. Kishi does not want us to lead into a wrogn direction he just wants us to feel, and see what obito could have made think this way. And well if u guys really read the last 3 chapters carefully and also gaiden u cannot say, that tobis word wont match into an obito charateristic and thats people is in the manga and if anyone of u does not put 1 and 1 together then im out of this discussion xD
    Madara died before Obito so this can't be possible.
     
         

  16. #16
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    Posts
    979
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodytaste View Post
    this

    but bro, i dont think he got ms, i rearly belive he was saved by madara himself~

    and yes its obito ~ 3 Things why Izuna cant be tobi. 1.he would not need an artifical body ~ 2. Why does he care so much about what kakashi did. Izuna wont do that shit~ 3. Izuna has simply no motivation, to bring " peace ", tobis words just make me think he is more someone whos belives where crushed, by everyone.
    1. You don't know that.
    2. Possibly because he sees Madara in Kakashi. Consider how both are similar, both made promises they couldn't keep and in Izuna's case, he died for that very promise.
    3.You don't know what his motivation is. Obito seemingly has no motivation either.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Since i believe Tobi is Izuna, when Tobi said he's a shell of his former self i believe he was probably talking about how he was known to be equal with Madara but he lost his greatest weapon, his Mangekyo Sharingan, so that's why i think he said he's a shell of his former self.
     
         

  18. #18
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    Posts
    979
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Since i believe Tobi is Izuna, when Tobi said he's a shell of his former self i believe he was probably talking about how he was known to be equal with Madara but he lost his greatest weapon, his Mangekyo Sharingan, so that's why i think he said he's a shell of his former self.
    This. Plus we know Tobi's ambition is to become "complete" which is why he may be disobeying Madara's original plan for his own purposes.
     
         

  19. #19
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    Posts
    979
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Don't try and be rational with NarutoKage, it won't work.

    And excellent post OP, +rep
     
         

  20. #20
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    What better plot that Tobi is Obito, who's life and death experience change Him to what He is now from what He was, the same way Kakashi change that day too.
     
         

  21. #21
    Plot no Jutsu! GdaTyler's Avatar
    Status
    GdaTyler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Obito would have been a beast if he grew up...
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Shouten's Avatar
    Status
    Shouten is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Aside from his sharingan being obito's, this is the greatest lead to this whole tobi argument:

    It is said that Kakashi and Gai saw Tobi's face, being said that there is no point in revealing tobi's identity to the two if both of them can't even remember faces. So who do you think it is. His face was seen by Kakashi and Gai. Maybe their friend, or they saw from a picture, a former sensei, facebook friend, chatmate, twitter twitter...
     
         

  23. #23
    Member
    Status
    Tobiwan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Here are like 4 people who are to close minded to actually discuss this. And those people drag down the niveau. His theory is great and until Tobi's face is shown, every theory is equaly possible.... except the ramen guy theory... that's just bs.

    Think about this: EVERYTHING Tobi said could be a lie. He could have lied to Sasuke about the Uchihas. EVerything he said about any Uchiha, Izuna, Shisui, could be a lie. Even the stuff about Hashirama.

    I said it three times so you get it.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobiwan View Post
    Here are like 4 people who are to close minded to actually discuss this. And those people drag down the niveau. His theory is great and until Tobi's face is shown, every theory is equaly possible.... except the ramen guy theory... that's just bs.

    Think about this: EVERYTHING Tobi said could be a lie. He could have lied to Sasuke about the Uchihas. EVerything he said about any Uchiha, Izuna, Shisui, could be a lie. Even the stuff about Hashirama.

    I said it three times so you get it.
    No, that's not happening. Tobi is not going to lie just for the lulz.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member lorul2's Avatar
    Status
    lorul2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito's death lead to Konoha's attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    No, that's not happening. Tobi is not going to lie just for the lulz.
    :sy:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •