Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

[Bio Test - Sandaime Raikage] Lysander

Greetings, Lysander

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Desert with multiple rocky pillars, i.e the area naruto fought the edo 3rd raikage
    ~ You may use Sandaime Rakage's abilities up to your current rank Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Naruto with SM and KM biography and a Gaara without the Shukaku biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Re: [Bio Test - Sandaime Raikage] Lysander

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Ok, I'll start this one simply and we'll pick up the pace as things progress.

Naruto makes 3 clones, 2 appear 5 feet hind him, to his left and right, one appears to his immediate right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

the two rear bunshin adopt a passive stance and appear to enter a state of meditation

meanwhile the real naruto bites his thumb and uses:

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

Gaara flies into the air, to mid range above naruto and short range behind him, putting him at long range to you and above the tree line

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Talking does not affect the time frame ect....

As I see you both standing there and then Naruto suddenly makes clones,I look at the ground and see there is a massive shadow appear on the floor which was not there before.I then glance up and see the toad falling so I straight away Channel my lightning into my right hand and raise my right arm forward.I make the lightning extend and swing upwards slicing the summoning in half and making it disperse.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

As soon as I have done this I perform the handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger and focus my lightning all around my body and begin to emit lightning from my body which brightens and blinds you while you are looking at me.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Using this as an advantage,While you are blinded I begin to run and enter short range and as soon as I hit short range this makes Garra now appear in mid range.I then send my lightning chakra into the ground and bring it down to strike Garra on the head, while he is in the air using this to my advantage as he will have less time to react due to him being higher up.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

I see this generation still has yet to surpass me..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    Ok, I'll start this one simply and we'll pick up the pace as things progress.

Naruto makes 3 clones, 2 appear 5 feet hind him, to his left and right, one appears to his immediate right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

the two rear bunshin adopt a passive stance and appear to enter a state of meditation

meanwhile the real naruto bites his thumb and uses:

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

Gaara flies into the air, to mid range above naruto and short range behind him, putting him at long range to you and above the tree line

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.
    sorry for delay here, there is a error in your move that i needed to address, but i shall continue this as ending it after one move is rather harsh.

----------------------------------

As the toad plummits towars you and you stab it, you notice it fails to disperse, leaving it less than 10m above your head and falling fast

As the toad continues to fall, you notice your legs are being trapped by the desert sand:

(Sarō Sōgeki) - Sand Prison Spear Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Gaara binds his opponent with sand and pierces them with a sand spear.

and gaara manifests a sharp weapon in his hands and holds it, waiting for you to be fully bound

meanwhile, the clones who have sat still for 1 full turn now, form red rings around their eyes, with one dissipating, allowing naruto to enter sage mode

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

As I see my attempt to disperse the toad fail and the lightning spear stop, I know that due to the size of the toad and with it still falling I know that there is only a small space of time to be able to escape so I activate my lightning armour straight away without a hesitation.As soon as the lightning armour is activated it negates the sand which is at my feet due to sand being weak to lightning as soon as the lightning armour forms from around my body I am straight away able to escape from the sand and thus the spear cause no damage due the lightning armour making the sand a B rank due to the advantage and then taking into account the Raikage withstanding attacks up to B rank.

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

With the toad now being only a couple of meters away from crushing me totally.I channel my lightning onto my right hand and form a spear.As soon as the spear is formed and this is almost instant as shown when used by Sasuke. Relying on my speed and reflexes I dash forward (entering short range to Naruto about one and a half meters and mid range to Garra) with my right arm forward and strike the real Naruto,In the chest where your heart is located.Not taking any chances as soon as the spear makes contact I make the end of the spear multiply upon contact causing multiple spears to pierce Naruto's body.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

As soon as the spear pierces the real Naruto's heart.Not taking any chances and with me being at such short range I release lightning from all around my body which paralyses the clones and the real Naruto encase they dodge the previous attacks.Thus giving me time to react to Garras attack if all else fails.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!

(I will be taking over your test, since -Minato- currently doesn't have the time to finish it)

As you start to move from under the toad with your lightning armor activated, Gaara follows your movement and uses the sand from the ground to cause a giant avalanche of sand to crush upon you.

(Messaba Kusou) - Destroying Desert Burial
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A huge variation of Imperial Sand Burial that crushes with such force that it leaves behind only a giant crater.

At the same time, Naruto keeps track of you in his sage mode. The sand should easily have slowed you down despite your lightning armor (given that it's the same rank after taking into account elemental weakness, but the amount of sand is MASSIVE). He then creates a Rasenshuriken in his hand, and throw it at you as you are busy working against the sand.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

(Note that while it's only short range, don't forget Naruto can throw it while in sage mode, increasing its range )

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

With my lightning armour activated I quickly see the sand beginning to move on both sides of me so before the sand totally rises above me and crushes me I channel my lightning chakra into my right hand and then into one finger to use one of the third raikages signatures move,Hell stab.Combing the explosive raw power of the lightning armour combined with the strength of the hell stab I burst forward through the sand (Using the assumption that due to the lightning armour making the sand against my body turn into an A rank and then with the hell stab making the sand even weaker and thus not slowing me down at all) before it can fully form with my right hand leading forward and close the rest of my fingers into a fist just leaving out one finger.(I go straight forward where the two layers join at its thinnest part)

(Raiton: Jigokuzuki: Ippon Nukite) - Lightning Release: Hell Stab: One Finger Crossbeam Hand
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 80
    Description: Whilst the 3rd Raikage is cladded in the lightning Release Armor He builds up lightning chakra in the tips of one of his fingers and then uses that together with a piercing move.This Single finger concentration is the strongest variant of the 3rd Raikages technique. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.
    Note: Can only be used by the 3rd raikage whilst cladded in the lightning release armor.

As I burst through the sand I see Naruto throw a shruiken made of wind towards me so I use my increased reaction and speed while in the armour to release a blast of fire from my mouth to collide with the wind attack which will negate both of the attacks and then creates a smoke cloud which appears between both of us (Since we are in short range the wind attack would not have collided with anything and this is still airborne and not exploded so to say)

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

As soon as the two attacks collide and the smoke forms I form the ram hand seal and then emite black lightning from my body which comes out as the shape of a panther which attacks the real Naruto who is in the centre as that was his last known position.As the black panther is attacking you it extends from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the remaining clones.(We are in short range and I am mid range to Gaara who is in the air)

(Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal Ram the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

Test Failed. That last move is both a complete misunderstanding of the Lightning Armor but also a misuse of the Hell Stab. That alone is grounds for auto fail as you showcased lack of knowledge of the bios abilities. Sorry.

However, because you were left waiting for so long for a veridict, you don't need to wait one month to take another bio test.