Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

[Kaguya Test] - ShikamarUchiha10

Greetings, ShikamarUchiha10

Iwill be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my Darui biography(No KG,advanced handseals, or any other advantages) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Re: [Kaguya Test] - ShikamarUchiha10

Thanks so much Darui ^^

Bane Kaguya

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShikamarUchiha10 View Post
    Thanks so much Darui ^^

Bane Kaguya
    Well, it looks like i'll be taking over your test. I'll be using a Gaara bio, sand gourd on his back of corse, he doesn't have his tailed best.

Good luck.

Gaara starts with his sand all over his body as an armour that can't be seen to the naked eye:

(Suna no Yoroi) - Armour of Sand
    Type: Defense
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 40 (to activate) 20 (per turn onwards)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Sand coats itself around the user like an armour, affording him extra defense from physical impacts, and can even withstand the power of a Primary Lotus. However, the effort to create and maintain this sand is very draining. It also reduces the user's speed to two ranks below his actual level.

He then begins to focus his chakra into the ground below you breaking down the soild to create sand as he uses:

(Gokuamaisou) - Sand Prison Burial
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user loosens the dirt around the targets feet causing the target to sink deep in to the ground.The pressure at the targets depth immobilizes the target.

Causing you to sink into the ground. As you do he crushes the lower half of your body so that you can't run towards him:

(Sabaku Soso) - Sand Waterfall Funeral
    Type: Offensive
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Once the opponent is already covered in sand, the user clenches his fist, making the sand compact itself, crushing the unfortunate target

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Thanks for conducting my test ^_^
    *As I begin sinking I immediately know I'm in danger so as I am sunk to just above my knees, I release 10 finger bullets from each of my fingers at you. Since these cause a distraction to you I channel chakra to my feet and jump out of the sand and dash towards you. I take a bone from my shoulder as I close in on you at mid range and as I do, I swipe down slashing your right shoulder and chest.*

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Range: Short
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

Last edited by Rozzy; 08-31-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Forgot to thank Pervy Sage

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShikamarUchiha10 View Post
    Thanks for conducting my test ^_^
    *As I begin sinking I immediately know I'm in danger so as I am sunk to just above my knees, I release 10 finger bullets from each of my fingers at you. Since these cause a distraction to you I channel chakra to my feet and jump out of the sand and dash towards you. I take a bone from my shoulder as I close in on you at mid range and as I do, I swipe down slashing your right shoulder and chest.*

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

There are a few things wrong with your move. I got a second opinion and they asked me to point it out and continue.

1. You can't just focus your chakra into your feet to escape. You must use a jutsu to counter a jutsu.
    2. If you did shoot the bullets they would just hit my sand armour, or my sand would just protect me.

But i was asked to continue, so that i will.

As you shoot the bullets at me, my sand from my gourd forms around me blocking them:

(Suna no Tate) - Shield of Sand
    Type: Defense
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 25 (to activate) 10 (per turn onwards)
    Description: Sand flows in a circle around the user, and can then move up to block an attack. If the user bears the One-Tailed Shukaku, the sand can move on its own. Otherwise, the user has to notice the threat and move. The sand can be overcome by speed equal to Rock Lee without weights, or powerful techniques above B rank.

As this blocks your bullets, the sand from the ground where you were sinking shoots up binding your legs using:

(Suna no Te) - Hands of Sand
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Gaara will manipulate his chakra to create a hand or multiple hands made of sand t deal with a single opponent or multiple oppnents and binding the legs preventing them from moving.

Crushing your ankles making it so you can't walk:

(Sabaku Taisou) - Imperial Sand Burial

Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A sand burial on a huge scale that can crush multiple enemies once they've been caught in sand.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

*As I feel the sand gripping my ankles while I am running as I escape the sink hole, I immeditely do a 180 degree spin while leaning back. This is to keep the momentum of my pace and while I am spinning around, I release a bone from my right fore arm at the same time. I release the bone in a swipe motion and since I am spinning in the same direction as the swing of the bone, it becomes more powerful. I aim down low and detach the sand from my feet and as I do so I quickly spin back around and keep running. This process is done in a mere second and I didn't lose any momentum from the leaning of my body.*

(Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

Now since I am about short range I throw my bone sword directly at you and as I do so I quickly retrieve another larger and stronger bone from my right shoulder.

As I take out the bone with my left hand, in the same motion I swing my sword in an arc motion, slashing your chest. Almost immediately after I impale your left shoulder directly and spin around and kick your torso with my right leg sending you flying and landing on your back.

(Hiiragi no Mai) – Dance of the Holy
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user advances at the enemy with their bone sword spinning rapidly like a drill and strikes them rapidly in multiple places.

Last edited by Rozzy; 09-01-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s hair because they
    smell like rainbows and
    butterflies

Test Failed.