Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R5] Dante.. vs Asskickulator

• Rei's R&R
    • Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    • CJs: Allowed
    • CEs: Allowed
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    • Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    • Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

I'll be using Namikaze Minato bio, with Rebellion on my back, please post the bio your using and i will make the first move.

(Sōdō) – Rebellion
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40 (+30 for blocking each fire attack)
    Damage points: (20 base attack for normal use) (+15 damage to every fire based jutsu)
    Description: the Rebellion sword is made out of a special metal that is able to use the user's fire chakra , it has a large white blade with a silver skull shaped handle ,it's worn on the user's back like Kakashi's sword when he was young , when the user channels his fire chakra into the blade, a fire Aura surrounds the white blade making the sword more lighter and enhancing the user with faster reactions and turning the blades color into bloody red, as long as the user is wielding the blade he can perform any fire technique with the use of only a single handseal, also by adding the +30 fire chakra of the user to the blade , the blade can block fire techniques up to A-rank negating the fire and absorbing it but still receives a certain amount of damage from the attack.
    Note: Cannot be used without mastering the fire element.
    Note: User takes -10 damage when absorbing a fire technique.
    Note: Can only block fire techniques 3 times per battle.
    Note: Can only be wielded by Dante..

Last edited by Ryūjin; 10-02-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Re: [Grand RP Tournament, LB, R5] Dante.. vs Asskickulator

I will be using my Jiraiya biography, Dark Angel in the signature.
    Lets have fun ^_^

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Asskickulator View Post
    I will be using my Jiraiya biography, Dark Angel in the signature.
    Lets have fun ^_^
    I start off the battle by summoning Gamahiro above your location, in order to drop onto you and crush anything beneath him with his massive weight.

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

Then continuing by causing channeling my lightning chakra from beneath you, then perform a single handseal causing spears of lightning to erupt out of the ground beneath you in order to impale you from underneath, while that happens i order my Hojojutsu chains to extend out of my sleeves and throw 2 FTG kunais to my right and left sides in Mid range away from me and 2 other FTG kunais are thrown to your left and right sides, short range away from you each.

(Raiton: Keshi Makuga Hara) – Lightning Release: Blades of Honor
    Type: Offense/supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will channel Raiton chakra into the earth, channeling it underneath the ground, and with one handseal, spears or lighting will errupt from the ground, under the opponent, stabbing him from underneath.
    Note: Can be used up to 1 times in a battle.
    Note: Dōjutsu's can see through ground and can respond to it.
    Note: Only those who has mastered Raiton can use this.
    Note: You can't use any other lightning jutsus in the same turn, hence it will take up all your Raiton chakra.
    Note: In the next turn, you can't use any higher then a B-ranked lightning justu
    Note: Can be taugh only by Dr. House

Following it up with pointing my hand towards you and releasing a fast thin blade of wind that's aimed at your head, the wind element being my specialty and the natural speed of this technique makes this performed at a fast rate.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) – Wind Release: Wind Blade
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 10-02-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    I start off the battle by summoning Gamahiro above your location, in order to drop onto you and crush anything beneath him with his massive weight.

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

Then continuing by causing channeling my lightning chakra from beneath you, then perform a single handseal causing spears of lightning to erupt out of the ground beneath you in order to impale you from underneath, while that happens i order my Hojojutsu chains to extend out of my sleeves and throw 2 FTG kunais to my right and left sides in Mid range away from me and 2 other FTG kunais are thrown to your left and right sides, short range away from you each.

(Raiton: Keshi Makuga Hara) – Lightning Release: Blades of Honor
    Type: Offense/supplementary
    Description: The user will channel Raiton chakra into the earth, channeling it underneath the ground, and with one handseal, spears or lighting will errupt from the ground, under the opponent, stabbing him from underneath.
    Note: Can be used up to 1 times in a battle.
    Note: Dōjutsu's can see through ground and can respond to it.
    Note: Only those who has mastered Raiton can use this.
    Note: You can't use any other lightning jutsus in the same turn, hence it will take up all your Raiton chakra.
    Note: In the next turn, you can't use any higher then a B-ranked lightning justu
    Note: Can be taugh only by Dr. House

Following it up with pointing my hand towards you and releasing a fast thin blade of wind that's aimed at your head, the wind element being my specialty and the natural speed of this technique makes this performed at a fast rate.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) – Wind Release: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Jiraiya see you forming the summoning handsigns which Jiraiya taught your bio. So he understand that you are about to make a summon as you form it and he realize its approaching from above because of its shadow. He, then, generate lightning chakra beneath his epiderma and use:

(Raiton: Shiroi Kage no Kasukudo Yoroi) - Lightning Release: White Shadow Acceleration Armor

Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 50 (+10 each round still in use)
    Damage Points: N/A (+10 each round still in use)
    Description: The user channels Lightning chakra under his epiderma, creating a small web of lightning threads. The users derma and epiderma suffers damage because of these threads, but at the same time electrocute anything that come in touch with their skin, and improves their speed to Lee's speed without weights and all his Lightning based jutsus by +10 for 5 rounds. The Lightning lightens up the skin of the user, and in contact with the Sun light/rays it creates the illusion that the user is engulfed in a white glowing armor.
    *Must be taught by either Shigure or mangekyou sharingan.
    *May be used once per battle.
    *After the armor deactivates the user may not use any Lightning tehcniques for 2 rounds.
    *Can be used under Ion Particle Armor.

As he dash toward you with a magnificent speed escaping your summon Then jump then release an electrical thunderstorm right after the activation of the acceleration armor electrifying you while you where to attack me in mid range(As the lightning spears appear out of the ground there where I am not) Catching you into it while you are concentrating your chakra underground and crushing your kunais to pieces:

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

I then side dash to the left while I see your hand movement and recognize the jutsu you are using and send my own version of it toward it since it doesn't require handsigns anyway and cancel each other in the way:

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Jiraiya see you forming the summoning handsigns which Jiraiya taught your bio. So he understand that you are about to make a summon as you form it and he realize its approaching from above because of its shadow. He, then, generate lightning chakra beneath his epiderma and use:

(Raiton: Shiroi Kage no Kasukudo Yoroi) - Lightning Release: White Shadow Acceleration Armor

Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 50 (+10 each round still in use)
    Damage Points: N/A (+10 each round still in use)
    Description: The user channels Lightning chakra under his epiderma, creating a small web of lightning threads. The users derma and epiderma suffers damage because of these threads, but at the same time electrocute anything that come in touch with their skin, and improves their speed to Lee's speed without weights and all his Lightning based jutsus by +10 for 5 rounds. The Lightning lightens up the skin of the user, and in contact with the Sun light/rays it creates the illusion that the user is engulfed in a white glowing armor.
    *Must be taught by either Shigure or mangekyou sharingan.
    *May be used once per battle.
    *After the armor deactivates the user may not use any Lightning tehcniques for 2 rounds.
    *Can be used under Ion Particle Armor.

As he dash toward you with a magnificent speed escaping your summon Then jump then release an electrical thunderstorm right after the activation of the acceleration armor electrifying you while you where to attack me in mid range(As the lightning spears appear out of the ground there where I am not) Catching you into it while you are concentrating your chakra underground and crushing your kunais to pieces:

Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

I then side dash to the left while I see your hand movement and recognize the jutsu you are using and send my own version of it toward it since it doesn't require handsigns anyway and cancel each other in the way:

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    As i see you running out from behind Gamahiro and jump in the air and release the lightning realizing now that the lightning technique would be ineffective due to you changing your place so instead of continuing with it i perform a single handseal and release a a Large crushing sphere of wind chakra towards you, absorbing the lightning and growing weaker, and continuing towards you in a weaker state a little weaker than an A-rank, at the same time Gamahiro takes his left Katana out of his back and delivers a vertical downwards slash onto you coming from above your location with his huge sword while you are in the air so you cannot run to evade it, this would also stop you from performing the wind blade technique to counter both of my huge wind blast that's coming towards you and Gamahiro's Katana slash.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

After releasing the wind, i cause 4 gigantic pillars to rise out of the ground, 2 rises from underneath you in order to deliver blunt damage to your body, while one of the pillars rises in front of me, if you decided to continue with the wind technique since my wind blast would've already weakened it leaving only 10 damage points remaining in it the earth pillar would be more than enough to stop it, while the last pillar rises diagonally from my left side moving me to my right side in order not to lose track of your movement, it doesn't propel me to my right side, just extends to my right side moving me along with it and since i'm standing onto the pillar i still have contact with the ground, all the 4 pillars rise at the same time.

(Doton: Kujo Jōshō Iwa Chūseki) – Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

After forming the pillars, i infuse my chakra into your body catching you inside a genjutsu in which you see yourself trapped in a pitch black room, blinding you temporarily while i order my Hojojutsu chains to throw 2 other kunais to my right and left sides Mid range away from me, even if you come out of the genjutsu you will still be blinded for one turn, after casting the genjutsu onto you i throw 2 kunais induced with wind chakra towards you both aimed at your chest that increases it's cutting capability, while you are blinded you wouldn't be able to see the kunais.

(Genjutsu: Kuro) - Illusion Technique: Dark
    Damage Points: 40 [Blinded]
    Description: The opponent is trapped in a pitch black room. After they come out, their eyes are so used to the dark that it takes 1 turn to recover.
    Note: The dark lasts for 2 turns

Last edited by Ryūjin; 10-03-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    As i see you running out from behind Gamahiro and jump in the air and release the lightning realizing now that the lightning technique would be ineffective due to you changing your place so instead of continuing with it i perform a single handseal and release a a Large crushing sphere of wind chakra towards you, absorbing the lightning and growing weaker, and continuing towards you in a weaker state a little weaker than an A-rank, at the same time Gamahiro takes his left Katana out of his back and delivers a vertical downwards slash onto you coming from above your location with his huge sword while you are in the air so you cannot run to evade it, this would also stop you from performing the wind blade technique to counter both of my huge wind blast that's coming towards you and Gamahiro's Katana slash.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

After releasing the wind, i cause 4 gigantic pillars to rise out of the ground, 2 rises from underneath you in order to deliver blunt damage to your body, while one of the pillars rises in front of me, if you decided to continue with the wind technique since my wind blast would've already weakened it leaving only 10 damage points remaining in it the earth pillar would be more than enough to stop it, while the last pillar rises diagonally from my left side moving me to my right side in order not to lose track of your movement, it doesn't propel me to my right side, just extends to my right side moving me along with it and since i'm standing onto the pillar i still have contact with the ground, all the 4 pillars rise at the same time.

(Doton: Kujo Jōshō Iwa Chūseki) – Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

After forming the pillars, i infuse my chakra into your body catching you inside a genjutsu in which you see yourself trapped in a pitch black room, blinding you temporarily while i order my Hojojutsu chains to throw 2 other kunais to my right and left sides Mid range away from me, even if you come out of the genjutsu you will still be blinded for one turn, after casting the genjutsu onto you i throw 2 kunais induced with wind chakra towards you both aimed at your chest that increases it's cutting capability, while you are blinded you wouldn't be able to see the kunais.

(Genjutsu: Kuro) - Illusion Technique: Dark
    Damage Points: 40 [Blinded]
    Description: The opponent is trapped in a pitch black room. After they come out, their eyes are so used to the dark that it takes 1 turn to recover.
    Note: The dark lasts for 2 turns

As you release wind from your mouth I release the chakra flow through my legs as I point them into the angle to send me to the ground at your left which is my right back away from the blast which hits Gamahiro's sword, cut it, and go toward him which result him to puff away from it while I go away form you.

(ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
    Range: Short to Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

Right when I reach really close against the ground with a brilliant speed I place my legs against it and use my speed along with the chakra flow that is still reacting to the redirection of it using my high speed and strength to make myself use it to step away as you release pillars off the ground which I react to while being close to the ground however not standing on it for the chakra flow coming against my feet with the usage of chidori nagashi to eliminate the pillars at them them before reaching me with great flexibility and speed that you might not even catch up with. With the chakra flow beneath me, I dash above the spikes while destroy them for it will repel my body from them with my maintaining balance as the thunder grow to attack the toad if it still exist along.

With my extreme acceleration right after reaching the ground after you used the wind technique. I would be at long range by now. Making me out of your genjutsu's range. As I reach that location. I would have been prepared to release a large bean of lightning to destroy everything including your all thrown kunais and continue toward you.

(Raiton: Sen Tomoshibi ) - Lightning Release: Beam of Light
    Range: Mid-Long
    Description: The user focuses chakra into his/her lungs or mouth.
    Then they release their chakra from their mouth to create a large beam of lightning. When the chakra is released, everything in its way will be destroyed, but not humans.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As you release wind from your mouth I release the chakra flow through my legs as I point them into the angle to send me to the ground at your left which is my right back away from the blast which hits Gamahiro's sword, cut it, and go toward him which result him to puff away from it while I go away form you.

(ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
    Range: Short to Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

Right when I reach really close against the ground with a brilliant speed I place my legs against it and use my speed along with the chakra flow that is still reacting to the redirection of it using my high speed and strength to make myself use it to step away as you release pillars off the ground which I react to while being close to the ground however not standing on it for the chakra flow coming against my feet with the usage of chidori nagashi to eliminate the pillars at them them before reaching me with great flexibility and speed that you might not even catch up with. With the chakra flow beneath me, I dash above the spikes while destroy them for it will repel my body from them with my maintaining balance as the thunder grow to attack the toad if it still exist along.

With my extreme acceleration right after reaching the ground after you used the wind technique. I would be at long range by now. Making me out of your genjutsu's range. As I reach that location. I would have been prepared to release a large bean of lightning to destroy everything including your all thrown kunais and continue toward you.

(Raiton: Sen Tomoshibi ) - Lightning Release: Beam of Light
    Range: Mid-Long
    Description: The user focuses chakra into his/her lungs or mouth.
    Then they release their chakra from their mouth to create a large beam of lightning. When the chakra is released, everything in its way will be destroyed, but not humans.

getting this checked by a judge.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm back but please
    refrain from showering me with
    VMS/PMS if you can...

Dante wins. The counter to his move is not only a mess in terms of description as it has several mistakes like mentioning Nagashi which wasn't posted or breaking the time frame. Regardless, it doesn't work and at this stage of the tournament there is no point in letting the battle progress more.