Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

[Kaguya Test] - The 4th Raikage

Greetings,The 4th Raikage

Iwill be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my Darui biography(No KG,advanced handseals, or any other advantages) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Last edited by Darui..; 08-21-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Re: [Kaguya Test] - The 4th Raikage

Thankyou for adminastrating my test
    Kaguya D. Garp

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    Thankyou for adminastrating my test
    Kaguya D. Garp
    No problem ^.^

As you come into view, Darui slams his hand on the ground causing jagged rocks to rise up underneath you, skewering you.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

As i see you slam your hands on the ground i quickly creat bone spikes around my body and brace for impact

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Once i feel the rocks stopping i quickly change postion and fire multiple bone bullets at you and quickly run behind them

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

As i see you slam your hands on the ground i quickly creat bone spikes around my body and brace for impact

Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Once i feel the rocks stopping i quickly change postion and fire multiple bone bullets at you and quickly run behind them

Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.
    As the bullets head his way, Darui creates 3 handseals, spitting a jet of water from his mouth, that intercepts the bullets then continues weakened.

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Type: Offensive
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

Without any hesitation, Darui then releases wind from his mouth, which transforms into a twister, which attacks from above.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Noticing you doing a few hand seals i remove my spine from my back and then creeate a larger bone spear and drive the spear through the stream and at you

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Noticing you doing a few hand seals i remove my spine from my back and then creeate a larger bone spear and drive the spear through the stream and at you

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.
    As you drill through the water, you'll be enclosing short range (Outskirts of mid), Darui causes a block of earth to rise up while you're sprinting. This earth is not only unknown to you due to your gigantic spear hindering your view to the ground, but it also trips you. Due to your forward momentum, you would fall forward and to an unbalanced spear, gravity would force it down, causing you to come to a skidding stop, as you slide on your stomach on the ground.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Then as you're coming to a stop, you're engulfed by a river of mud which has been formed on the sequence of 3 handseals, that overtakes you.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

while slightly wedged in the ground i break away from the large bone spear just in time to get out of range from you mud puddle. I thne go on to use

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

merging with a tree behind you and then grow a large bone from within my palms and stab you in the back impaling you

(Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

while slightly wedged in the ground i break away from the large bone spear just in time to get out of range from you mud puddle. I thne go on to use

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

merging with a tree behind you and then grow a large bone from within my palms and stab you in the back impaling you

(Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.
    It's not a puddle e.e and sketchy defense I might say...

As I see the bone structure grow and you dip underground , I quickly create a chidori in my hand and slam it to the floor, electricuting the bones as it spreads underground. This also electricutes you, as you're one with them. But it's not enough to kill you, only hurt you abit due to the network of bones' tremendous range and size.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type:Attack
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

welll damn, while traveling underground and through the bones i am hit with your chidori. But due to the strong kaguya bone kg i within stand the attack. And since the attack doesn't send me flying back i'lll assume I emerge from the bones behind you.
    Then i pull two bones out my body and stabbing you multiple times.
    Once finished stabbing you i leave the bones inside of you and release a few spikes thus impaling you.

(Yaemugura no Mai) – Dance of the Eightfold Vines
    Chakra cost: 35
    Description: The user pulls out two bone swords, and then dives onto the opponent, slashing twice. He then unleashes a furry of stabs, knocking the opponent back. He then Dashes behind the opponent, unleashing bone spikes all over their body and impaling the opponent.

And since i believe that isn't enough to stop you i lunge into the air above you, shoot multiple bone bullets downward at you and dive down onto you with bones extended from my hands while spinning. Drilling through your skull.

(Hasagurama no Mai) – Dance of the Hasagurama
    Chakra cost: 35
    Description: The user appears above the enemy, extending his bones and spins downwards like a giant drill to rip through the opponent’s skull.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s hair because they
    smell like rainbows and
    butterflies

±± Test Failed ±±

Several mistakes in this one that its almost impossible to note them all. So, please, try and look through passed tests and get a feel of how to effectively use Kaguya techniques or even battle, since you do lack too much experience to pass the test at this point.