Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Wind Training

    Waits for senpai
     
         

  2. #2
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    Welcome new student.
    Let us head to the Konoha Training grounds, shall we?

    *Daenerys begins to walk towards the grounds with her ninken, Atticus*
     
         

  3. #3
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Follows senpai as she walks toward the training grounds with her Ninken.
     
         

  4. #4
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    *we arrive*
    *Daenerys ninken goes over onto the rock and lays down to nap*


    Alright then.
    Tell me..
    Where are you from?

    (link both bios)
     
         

  5. #5
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Jinen
    (just have one bio other is waiting approval)

    I dunno really, I woke up one day and found myself on the toilet. I walked outside and found out I was in Konoha so I registered as a Konoha nin and here I am. Weird, right?
     
         

  6. #6
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    Perhaps but you carry around a large axe and hammer?
    Reminds me of a certain Swordsman from a misty landscape..

    *Daenerys smiles*

    ..no matter.

    Now two shinobi will be instructing you in this element..
    Myself and my partner,
    Rufus Kiyoshi.
    *suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder*

    Bonjour sir.
    Mistress Daenerys told me too help or I'll live in fear of those...w-wolves --'
    I will be testing you out at first.
    Is this your first elemental training?

    *Rufus smirks*
     
         

  7. #7
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Perhaps but you carry around a large axe and hammer?
    Reminds me of a certain Swordsman from a misty landscape..

    *Daenerys smiles*

    ..no matter.

    Now two shinobi will be instructing you in this element..
    Myself and my partner,
    Rufus Kiyoshi.
    *suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder*

    Bonjour sir.
    Mistress Daenerys told me too help or I'll live in fear of those...w-wolves --'
    I will be testing you out at first.
    Is this your first elemental training?

    *Rufus smirks*
    I used to carry around a large hammer but then I took an arrow to the knee.

    No sir it is my second. My first being Doton.
     
         

  8. #8
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    Any "arrow to the knee" jokes will result in me killing you.
    Danke!

    ^.^

    Doton, eh? I didn't know Rufus-san, that he had training before.
    No worries. I still want to check his knowledge.
    Read this..

    *Rufus throws you a letter from beyond*

    Volacticus, I want this to be a well-rounded, detailed, in depth training for you with the hit of RP. Hence why I use both of my biographies to train you. Depending on how well you do perhaps I'll train you in another element since I'm feeling sprightly. I expect from you answers that are long and in-depth. When explaining a technique to me I wish to see a good explanation on how it works and how you used it against the targets I'll provide for you to practice.

    With that we'll begin..
    Wind..the most manageable of the elements I would say.
    Explain to me these few things about Fuuton..


    What is it in the Narutoverse?
    Weakness? Strength?
    Notable wind users in Narutoverse?
    What you think wind is?...everything you want to add and how it relates to us as beings and the world..
     
         

  9. #9
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Any "arrow to the knee" jokes will result in me killing you.
    Danke!

    ^.^

    Doton, eh? I didn't know Rufus-san, that he had training before.
    No worries. I still want to check his knowledge.
    Read this..

    *Rufus throws you a letter from beyond*

    Volacticus, I want this to be a well-rounded, detailed, in depth training for you with the hit of RP. Hence why I use both of my biographies to train you. Depending on how well you do perhaps I'll train you in another element since I'm feeling sprightly. I expect from you answers that are long and in-depth. When explaining a technique to me I wish to see a good explanation on how it works and how you used it against the targets I'll provide for you to practice.

    With that we'll begin..
    Wind..the most manageable of the elements I would say.
    Explain to me these few things about Fuuton..


    What is it in the Narutoverse?
    Weakness? Strength?
    Notable wind users in Narutoverse?
    What you think wind is?...everything you want to add and how it relates to us as beings and the world..

    Jinin disappears and Konan appears in place of him.


    In the real world, wind is the perceptible natural movement of the air, especially in the form of a current of air blowing from a particular direction.
    In Narutoverse, Wind or Fūton is one of the five natural elements in the Naruto universe. Fūton is weakest against Katon, as the oxygen is drawn from the wind and used to fuel the flames, and is strongest against Raiton as it is a natural insulator, being able to contain and restrict the sharpness of the Raiton. Fūton may be combined with other basic elements to enhance the power of an attack or defense. When combined with Katon, the oxygen within the Fūton is used to enlarge the flames and the intensity of the heat, while combining it with Suiton will increase the overall strength of waves and tides or can be used to create giant rotating walls of water (Typhoon Water Vortex Technique). As said, this element takes on wind based attacks. Examples of possible techniques would be creating a large gust of wind to push back the target or make a sudden dome of air to block off an incoming projectile weapon. The Hyouton (Ice) element and Jinton (Dust) element are both variations of the Wind element. They are considered advanced elements however and are passed down via kekkei genkai and kekkai tota(in Jintons' case). Fuuton is the best element for mid-long ranged fighters. Most shinobi from the Wind Country possess this element. However they are not the only ones, the main character of the series, Naruto is one of the most notable wind users and has created one of the most powerful wind techniques.

    The wind's kinetic energy can be harness in order to convert into another form of energy such as electricity, in the real world. This form of energy is much more Eco-friendly and can provide electricity in places where wind is abundant. It is gaining worldwide popularity as a large scale energy source, although it still only provides less than one percent of global energy consumption.


    Sorry if the last part wasn't on topic, but I felt like that should be added.
     
         

  10. #10
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    *both shocked by the new women in front of them*
    Even though you read that from a book but I'll accept your answer..
    ^.^


    Let's begin Konan.
    *Rufus snaps his fingers and suddenly a huge wind storm is all around us*

    Sit, meditate..
    Once you've started tell me how the wind makes you feel...the unstoppable force..


    *in a burst of smoke, Rufus and Daenerys disappears*
    *you hear a faint sound*


    Don't worry it won't kill you..
    Now begin..
     
         

  11. #11
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    *both shocked by the new women in front of them*
    Even though you read that from a book but I'll accept your answer..
    ^.^


    Let's begin Konan.
    *Rufus snaps his fingers and suddenly a huge wind storm is all around us*

    Sit, meditate..
    Once you've started tell me how the wind makes you feel...the unstoppable force..


    *in a burst of smoke, Rufus and Daenerys disappears*
    *you hear a faint sound*


    Don't worry it won't kill you..
    Now begin..
    Konan sits down onto the grassy ground as a huge wind storm appears around her. She closes her eyes and listens to the sound of trees being torn apart and the wind violently brushing her hair.

    Senpai, the wind makes me feel somewhat scared since I cannot counter it as of now. It's abilities to become so sharp and be able to slice almost anything is outstanding.
     
         

  12. #12
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    *you hear a faint sound*

    Trust the wind.
    Open your eyes and see the wind blades coming towards you..
    ..but trust me the wind will not hurt you.


    Stand strong, padawan.
     
         

  13. #13
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    *you hear a faint sound*

    Trust the wind.
    Open your eyes and see the wind blades coming towards you..
    ..but trust me the wind will not hurt you.


    Stand strong, padawan.
    Konan opens her eyes and sees wind blades come at her. As she was told she does nothing cause the wind won't hurt her.

    ---
     
         

  14. #14
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    *as the wind blades are about to hit you, they suddenly materialize into Rufus directly in front for you*

    Okay let's begin..
    *the wind storm suddenly is gone*
    *Rufus snaps his fingers and a shadow clone appears about 10 feet in front of you*


    Get up, kid.
    Try this out.
    Utilize your wind chakra with the dust and dirt from this field. Manipulate it sort of like a sandblaster to blind my clone temporarily.
     
         

  15. #15
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    *as the wind blades are about to hit you, they suddenly materialize into Rufus directly in front for you*

    Okay let's begin..
    *the wind storm suddenly is gone*
    *Rufus snaps his fingers and a shadow clone appears about 10 feet in front of you*


    Get up, kid.
    Try this out.
    Utilize your wind chakra with the dust and dirt from this field. Manipulate it sort of like a sandblaster to blind my clone temporarily.
    Yes, Senpai!

    Konan releases her wind chakra to the surroundings and uses it to pick up the dirt and dust from the ground. She manipulates it into a gust like sandblast and sends it towards your clone. The dirt and dust get into your clones eyes which leave him temporarily blind. This gives Konan an opportunity to attack him as his sense of sight is gone for a moment. Using this opportunity, Konan throws 2 kunai attached with paper bombs.

    I hope you don't mind the extra part that I added.
     
         

  16. #16
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    Good enough, young one.

    *the kunai hit my clone in an explosion*
    *out of the smoke 4 shuriken suddenly head towards you*


    Listen to me, kid.
    Release your wind chakra into a spinning wall of gusts in front of you that can block those shuriken before they strike you.
     
         

  17. #17
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Good enough, young one.

    *the kunai hit my clone in an explosion*
    *out of the smoke 4 shuriken suddenly head towards you*


    Listen to me, kid.
    Release your wind chakra into a spinning wall of gusts in front of you that can block those shuriken before they strike you.
    Konan sees the shuriken approaching her and she quickly releases her wind chakra in a form of a wall of gust. The wall of gust is formed in front of her, and as soon as the shuriken touch the wall they get flung out.
    ----
    I assumed they would get flung out since the wall is a gust-like wall so it would have the properties of a gust. No?
     
         

  18. #18
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    It's basically a spinning wind wall and all it does is push the weapons back or even a taijutsu attack. Don't think so much into it.

    *as the shuriken are pushed back, Rufus slams his foot on the ground*
    *suddenly you feel something below your feet in which a pillar rises from the ground very fast thrusting you into the air*


    Okay kid.
    I want you to gather and shoot air from your mouth th change direction midair to avoid attacks.

    *Rufus throws 3 shuriken at you*
     
         

  19. #19
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    It's basically a spinning wind wall and all it does is push the weapons back or even a taijutsu attack. Don't think so much into it.

    *as the shuriken are pushed back, Rufus slams his foot on the ground*
    *suddenly you feel something below your feet in which a pillar rises from the ground very fast thrusting you into the air*


    Okay kid.
    I want you to gather and shoot air from your mouth th change direction midair to avoid attacks.

    *Rufus throws 3 shuriken at you*

    Hai!

    As the shuriken come towards Konan as she is in mid-air, she quickly gathers wind chakra into her lungs and blows out to the right. This pushes Konan to her left while in mid-air, Konan sees the shuriken pass by where she previously was at. To her delight, she successfully dodged the shuriken with no harm to her.
     
         

  20. #20
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    The shuriken miss Konan in the air..

    "Looks good to me, kid.."
    "Now I want you to create a stream of wind that gathers rocks from the ground and lift my clone into the air, while my clone is in the air he's injured by the collected rocks."

    Rufus snaps his fingers and a clone appears some several feet in front of you..
     
         

  21. #21
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    The shuriken miss Konan in the air..

    "Looks good to me, kid.."
    "Now I want you to create a stream of wind that gathers rocks from the ground and lift my clone into the air, while my clone is in the air he's injured by the collected rocks."

    Rufus snaps his fingers and a clone appears some several feet in front of you..

    Quick question, Senpai. Am I creating the wind stream from my hands? Just want to clarify.
     
         

  22. #22
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    "By my understanding you just create it from your being. So basically you stand there and when you release the chakra the wind is just created in front of you.."
     
         

  23. #23
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    Kay!

    Konan focuses her wind chakra into her body and quickly releases it, which creates a stream of wind. The stream of wind picks up rocks and with that stream that contains the rocks it lifts up your clone, injuring the clone.
     
         

  24. #24
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: Wind Training

    "You've learned.."

    (Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Rank: D
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes


    (Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.


    (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.


    (Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.


    "Any questions?"
     
         

  25. #25
    Volacticus's Avatar
    Status
    Volacticus is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Based God
     

    Re: Wind Training

    No questions at all.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •