Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Truth Behind The Lies MadaraUchiha449's Avatar
    Status
    MadaraUchiha449 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Borderlands district
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFXing Beautiful
     

    some sigs and avatars

    these are just some of the avatars and sigs i have made and i would like to know your opinions on them i might + rep people if you post things i can improve on :P
    sigs are 380 by 180 but they turned out wierd when i copied them onto here
    and all avatars except one are 150 by 200
    sigs








    avatars




















     
         

  2. #2
    supreme being thesurvivor's Avatar
    Status
    thesurvivor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    fuk the police!
     

    Re: some sigs and avatars

    your sigs look weird exept for the first one
     
         

  3. #3
    Truth Behind The Lies MadaraUchiha449's Avatar
    Status
    MadaraUchiha449 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Borderlands district
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFXing Beautiful
     

    Re: some sigs and avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by thesurvivor View Post
    your sigs look weird exept for the first one
    yeah im about to fix it so they are the right size
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member ~Dream~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Dream~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Between her thighs
    Posts
    3,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: some sigs and avatars

    The sigs and avatars have way to much blue. 90% have blue, change it up if you can. All sigs are very dark, try to light them up. Good job.
     
         

  5. #5
    The Dark Knight El Batman's Avatar
    Status
    El Batman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: some sigs and avatars

    How come no one ever makes Batman ava's
     
         

  6. #6
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U
     



    Re: some sigs and avatars

    well nice work
    Personally I like your avatars better then your sigs
    The best sig is defo the red one ^-^
    What you can work on is making sure the background does not clash with the image in the foreground ,
    i.e : too much of one color makes the focusing image hard to see as it is blended/lost in the background
    Dark foreground images and dark background colors also make it hard to see - lost in the background
    So yeah that's all I can right now , rep+ anyway nice work
    especially the avatars :P
     
         

  7. #7
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: some sigs and avatars

    Ok, so first things first.
    The sigs look pretty weird and stretched. Try to make them look as normal.
    I won't tell you anything about the cromatics, as I see you keep it in the same area, which, for the beginning is good. It's just how I am doing now, only one color or same shades, later I'm going to try to improve it and play with more colours.

    For me, some are a bit too dark.
    Try to focalise light on the important element, meaning the render. The render needs to be your central point. You can have the background a bit darker and put some light on the render so it stands out. But a balance needs to be made between the two of them, of course, so that one won't look too dark and the other too light.
    Hope you get the ideea.

    As I can see the blending is pretty ok. I have been advised to erase the margins softly for a better framing, make it look that it's from the same picture.

    Hmm this is what I can tell you at first sight. I find them pretty cool as they are.
    The rest it's kinda only up to you to play with colors, effects and so.

    But if you are a beginner, these are really nice for one!
     
         

  8. #8
    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶) Viole's Avatar
    Status
    Viole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In your face...
    Posts
    2,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a BAWS
     



    Re: some sigs and avatars

    would suggest that u learn to scale your renders proportionally
    cause the proportions on some of em look unnatural
     
         

  9. #9
    Truth Behind The Lies MadaraUchiha449's Avatar
    Status
    MadaraUchiha449 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Borderlands district
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFXing Beautiful
     

    Re: some sigs and avatars







     
         

  10. #10
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: some sigs and avatars

    They still look stretched...
     
         

  11. #11
    Truth Behind The Lies MadaraUchiha449's Avatar
    Status
    MadaraUchiha449 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Borderlands district
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFXing Beautiful
     

    Re: some sigs and avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    The sigs and avatars have way to much blue. 90% have blue, change it up if you can. All sigs are very dark, try to light them up. Good job.
    yeah i know what you mean i just like that colour
     
         

  12. #12
    Truth Behind The Lies MadaraUchiha449's Avatar
    Status
    MadaraUchiha449 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Borderlands district
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFXing Beautiful
     

    Re: some sigs and avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Ok, so first things first.
    The sigs look pretty weird and stretched. Try to make them look as normal.
    I won't tell you anything about the cromatics, as I see you keep it in the same area, which, for the beginning is good. It's just how I am doing now, only one color or same shades, later I'm going to try to improve it and play with more colours.

    For me, some are a bit too dark.
    Try to focalise light on the important element, meaning the render. The render needs to be your central point. You can have the background a bit darker and put some light on the render so it stands out. But a balance needs to be made between the two of them, of course, so that one won't look too dark and the other too light.
    Hope you get the ideea.

    As I can see the blending is pretty ok. I have been advised to erase the margins softly for a better framing, make it look that it's from the same picture.

    Hmm this is what I can tell you at first sight. I find them pretty cool as they are.
    The rest it's kinda only up to you to play with colors, effects and so.

    But if you are a beginner, these are really nice for one!
    yeah thanks for the advice i am a beginner and i just need some good tutorials to get me better at some stuff the pros do
     
         

  13. #13
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: some sigs and avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by MadaraUchiha449 View Post
    yeah thanks for the advice i am a beginner and i just need some good tutorials to get me better at some stuff the pros do
    http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/basics

    I have been advised to look here. And I did. And it helped
     
         

  14. #14
    Truth Behind The Lies MadaraUchiha449's Avatar
    Status
    MadaraUchiha449 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Borderlands district
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFXing Beautiful
     

    Re: some sigs and avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/basics

    I have been advised to look here. And I did. And it helped
    thank you soo much but is it for gimp?? or photoshop cos i use gimp
     
         

  15. #15
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: some sigs and avatars

     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •