Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    -says Akisha

Rei's R&R
    All out.
    Mid range
    no water source.
    Sai in sig (not updated)

you make the first move.
    The music starts playing as Gray Fullbuster enter the battle ground.

I come with:

Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A sword that has been passed down through Yuki clan for ages. It was broken before, in the war where the Yuki Clan almost became extinct. The sword is said to be made out of the heart of a special meteor that fell in the village. The meteor was as cold as ice, and had all the properties of ice. The Yuki Clan took the meteor, and forged a sword out of the core of this heavenly rock. As the sword was formed, it gleamed heavily and continued to send out a soft blue light. The user of this sword gets a +5 damage point boost on every Ice Release jutsu used, as well as slowly freezing anything it comes in contact with. Of course not the wielder, considering it must be one of the Yuki Clan to wield this. The sword also comes with a most secret technique. Once per battle, the user can channel Hyouton chakra through the sword and let a spear extend from it, up till mid range (much like Chidori Eiso). The second way to channel Hyouton chakra through it gives the user the ability to send out a wave of ice from the tip of the sword. (The same as Hitsugaya when he swings his sword in Bleach) This wave can be used as a shield from incoming jutsus.

Note: The spear is formed as rapidly as Chidori Eiso, but can only be used once per battle.
    Note: The "Wave of Ice" can only be used twice and defend up to A-rank attacks.
    Note: The "Wave of Ice" counts as on of the 3 jutsus used per turn.
    Note: Only one of the Yuki clan can wear this sword (especially Wesobi)

*I begin by condense the moisture around you into water that sticks to you like a glue making you unable to move.*

(Suiton: Uruoi Kondensa) Water Style: Moisture Condenser
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage: None
    Description: The user condenses the moisture in the air around the opponent and makes the moisture around the opponent into water and makes it stick onto them, the water will have a thick syrup-like feeling to it, the water will cover the opponents entire body not allowing them to move. It requires alot of chakra to maintain the waters condensed thick-syrup like form so it only lasts one turn and the user will only be able to use one other jutsu on the same turn this jutsu is used in, after that turn is over the water will evaporate.
    ~Can only be used 2 times per battle.

*Then, using my KG, with a single hand seal, I make the water to freeze almost instantly, freezing you to death while you are trapped and can't do anything. I specialize in ice and with my sword this is done even faster and it's stronger.*

(Hyouton: touketsu souhou) Ice Release: Frozen Touch

Rank-S
    Range-Short/Mid
    Type-Supplementary
    Chakra-40
    Damage-N/A
    Description-
    After making one sign the user focuses his chakra into the air around a water source, causing it to almost instantly freeze by dropping the temperature inside of the molecules of the surrounding air causing the heat in the water to be pulled out of the water and into the air by conduction(much like the formation of demonic ice mirrors)
    *Can Only Be used By Ice Users*
    *Can Only Be Used Three Times*

Last edited by Akisha; 08-15-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Re: I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    The music starts playing as Gray Fullbuster enter the battle ground.

I come with:

Range: N/A
    Description: A sword that has been passed down through Yuki clan for ages. It was broken before, in the war where the Yuki Clan almost became extinct. The sword is said to be made out of the heart of a special meteor that fell in the village. The meteor was as cold as ice, and had all the properties of ice. The Yuki Clan took the meteor, and forged a sword out of the core of this heavenly rock. As the sword was formed, it gleamed heavily and continued to send out a soft blue light. The user of this sword gets a +5 damage point boost on every Ice Release jutsu used, as well as slowly freezing anything it comes in contact with. Of course not the wielder, considering it must be one of the Yuki Clan to wield this. The sword also comes with a most secret technique. Once per battle, the user can channel Hyouton chakra through the sword and let a spear extend from it, up till mid range (much like Chidori Eiso). The second way to channel Hyouton chakra through it gives the user the ability to send out a wave of ice from the tip of the sword. (The same as Hitsugaya when he swings his sword in Bleach) This wave can be used as a shield from incoming jutsus.

Note: The spear is formed as rapidly as Chidori Eiso, but can only be used once per battle.
    Note: The "Wave of Ice" can only be used twice and defend up to A-rank attacks.
    Note: The "Wave of Ice" counts as on of the 3 jutsus used per turn.
    Note: Only one of the Yuki clan can wear this sword (especially Wesobi)

*I begin by condense the moisture around you into water that sticks to you like a glue making you unable to move *

(Suiton: Uruoi Kondensa) Water Style: Moisture Condenser
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage: None
    Description: The user condenses the moisture in the air around the opponent and makes the moisture around the opponent into water and makes it stick onto them, the water will have a thick syrup-like feeling to it, the water will cover the opponents entire body not allowing them to move. It requires alot of chakra to maintain the waters condensed thick-syrup like form so it only lasts one turn and the user will only be able to use one other jutsu on the same turn this jutsu is used in, after that turn is over the water will evaporate.
    ~Can only be used 2 times per battle.

*Then, using my KG, with a single hand seal, I make the water to freeze almost instantly, freezing you to death while you are zapped and can't do anything. I specialize in ice and with my sword this is done even faster and it's stronger.*

(Hyouton: touketsu souhou) Ice Release: Frozen Touch

Rank-S
    Range-Short/Mid
    Type-Supplementary
    Chakra-40
    Damage-N/A
    Description-
    After making one sign the user focuses his chakra into the air around a water source, causing it to almost instantly freeze by dropping the temperature inside of the molecules of the surrounding air causing the heat in the water to be pulled out of the water and into the air by conduction(much like the formation of demonic ice mirrors)
    *Can Only Be used By Ice Users*
    *Can Only Be Used Three Times*
    With your entry, another song starts playing O^O

I come with
    Shinigami Reaper
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A (+10 to kenjutsu)
    Description: The sword was made by ancient priests of hell and heaven at a sacred place by using hairs, bones, skin, blood and senses of a living shinigami himself which gave the sword life and transforming ability. The sword was named after the shinigami. And it is believed that the shinigami is living in the form of sword now.
    The size of the sword is very big. The hilt itself is of 2m height, and the blade is of 3m height making a total length of 5m. It is a double-edged sword. And have a little curvature in the edge part and pointed on front. The sword is quite thick but the whole blade is covered with the hairs of shinigami which are very sharp, as a normal katana. The blade is bloody red in colour which is supposed to be the blood of millions of people killed by it and of shinigami himself. It also has 2 black strips originating from the rain guard to some extent on blade, and it was supposed to be the curse of people died from it.

Abilities:
    -This sword is indestructible
    -It has life of its own just like samehada and thus it can react on its own when required when its transformed into an animal.
    -When Chakra is passed to the sword, the sword transforms into an elemental animal familiar that represents the element used |Fire- Phoenix|, |Water-Shark|, |Earth- Dragon|, |Lightning- Snakes|, |Wind- Porcupine|
    -The sword only listens to Enzup.

Restrictions:
    -Passing any chakra to the sword, counts as a move, which is equivalent to S-rank Offense/Defense/Supplementary.
    -Transformation lasts for a maximum of 4 turns and can only be done twice
    -If opponent's chakra neutralizes or overcomes the animal's chakra (when transformed), then the transformed animal will come to its normal form again. i.e. in sword form.
    -The sword transforms into an elemental version of the animal and not an animal on itself.
    -If user gets hit by a jutsu while holding this sword, then he will receive an addition of +20 damage points.
    -Sword cannot sense chakra.
    -The size of the animal in which the sword transforms differs little to nothing from the normal size of the sword.

As I notice myself "just starting" to get sticky due to moisture around my body, I quickly make a clone right beside me, who grabs my hand and spins me and throws me away from the moisture, just before it could affect me. And since my clone is at my place now, so due to this, my clone gets trapped in water molecules and then gets freezed from your Ice technique, of which I care nothing about.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

After which I quickly paralyze your movements and then follow up with creating spikes under you.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

With your entry, another song starts playing O^O

I come with
    Shinigami Reaper
    Type: Weapon
    Damage Points: N/A (+10 to kenjutsu)
    Description: The sword was made by ancient priests of hell and heaven at a sacred place by using hairs, bones, skin, blood and senses of a living shinigami himself which gave the sword life and transforming ability. The sword was named after the shinigami. And it is believed that the shinigami is living in the form of sword now.
    The size of the sword is very big. The hilt itself is of 2m height, and the blade is of 3m height making a total length of 5m. It is a double-edged sword. And have a little curvature in the edge part and pointed on front. The sword is quite thick but the whole blade is covered with the hairs of shinigami which are very sharp, as a normal katana. The blade is bloody red in colour which is supposed to be the blood of millions of people killed by it and of shinigami himself. It also has 2 black strips originating from the rain guard to some extent on blade, and it was supposed to be the curse of people died from it.

Abilities:
    -This sword is indestructible
    -It has life of its own just like samehada and thus it can react on its own when required when its transformed into an animal.
    -When Chakra is passed to the sword, the sword transforms into an elemental animal familiar that represents the element used |Fire- Phoenix|, |Water-Shark|, |Earth- Dragon|, |Lightning- Snakes|, |Wind- Porcupine|
    -The sword only listens to Enzup.

Restrictions:
    -Passing any chakra to the sword, counts as a move, which is equivalent to S-rank Offense/Defense/Supplementary.
    -Transformation lasts for a maximum of 4 turns and can only be done twice
    -If opponent's chakra neutralizes or overcomes the animal's chakra (when transformed), then the transformed animal will come to its normal form again. i.e. in sword form.
    -The sword transforms into an elemental version of the animal and not an animal on itself.
    -If user gets hit by a jutsu while holding this sword, then he will receive an addition of +20 damage points.
    -Sword cannot sense chakra.
    -The size of the animal in which the sword transforms differs little to nothing from the normal size of the sword.

As I notice myself "just starting" to get sticky due to moisture around my body, I quickly make a clone right beside me, who grabs my hand and spins me and throws me away from the moisture, just before it could affect me. And since my clone is at my place now, so due to this, my clone gets trapped in water molecules and then gets freezed from your Ice technique, of which I care nothing about.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

After which I quickly paralyze your movements and then follow up with creating spikes under you.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target
    You stilll have water all over you which I can freeze but meh and your timing is a bit off
    ________

*As you go in the air I immediately react by performing a hand motion and releasing 6 rectangular blades of lightning that catch you off guard in the air and prevent you from continuing on with the rest of your move. Furthermore the blades come from all sides - they are six so one infront of you one behind you, one above you, one bellow you, one from left and one from right.*

(Raiton: Tenken no Kyuushou) – Lightning Release: Divine Punishment of the Ancient Laws
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra costs: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: the user will focus their lightning chakra and create surrounding them 6 rectangular blades of lightning which are then shot at the enemy target/s rotating in mid air and then with swift movements of the users hands they are then commanded to slice at will.
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle

*I then release a Phoenix of fire that I control and send it at you so wherever you go to escape from the lightning the fire will hunt you down. It also rather restricts the use of wind to destroy the lightning because the fire will over take it and once again destroy you. It explodes upon reaching short range of you, blowing you away.*

[Ryuuki Fenikkusu no Jutsu] ♦ Rising Phoenix Technique ♦

Range: Short/long
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and then immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large soaring phoenix of flames. The mythical bird will then swoop up and into the foe at high speed. Not only can it cause very hot burns but can give a powerful hit upon contact as well. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. After it is done, because of the impact, the phoenix explodes into a bunch of blazing ashes all over ground, but the user can explode it whenever it's needed.
    ~Usable twice per battle.
    ~Faust can only teach this.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

You stilll have water all over you which I can freeze but meh and your timing is a bit off
    ________

*As you go in the air I immediately react by performing a hand motion and releasing 6 rectangular blades of lightning that catch you off guard in the air and prevent you from continuing on with the rest of your move. Furthermore the blades come from all sides - they are six so one infront of you one behind you, one above you, one bellow you, one from left and one from right.*

(Raiton: Tenken no Kyuushou) – Lightning Release: Divine Punishment of the Ancient Laws
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra costs: 40
    Description: the user will focus their lightning chakra and create surrounding them 6 rectangular blades of lightning which are then shot at the enemy target/s rotating in mid air and then with swift movements of the users hands they are then commanded to slice at will.
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle

*I then release a Phoenix of fire that I control and send it at you so wherever you go to escape from the lightning the fire will hunt you down. It also rather restricts the use of wind to destroy the lightning because the fire will over take it and once again destroy you. It explodes upon reaching short range of you, blowing you away.*

[Ryuuki Fenikkusu no Jutsu] ♦ Rising Phoenix Technique ♦

Range: Short/long
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and then immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large soaring phoenix of flames. The mythical bird will then swoop up and into the foe at high speed. Not only can it cause very hot burns but can give a powerful hit upon contact as well. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. After it is done, because of the impact, the phoenix explodes into a bunch of blazing ashes all over ground, but the user can explode it whenever it's needed.
    ~Usable twice per battle.
    ~Faust can only teach this.
    >_>

As I see 6 lightning blades all around me, I quickly exhales multiple wind blades, in the direction of ur blades and towards you. Which cancels all ur blades and rest heads towards you. By now I come on ground.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

My weakened blades then meets with your fire, where your fire completely overcomes it and heads towards me as of B-rank effect.
    The moment you start spewing the fire, it blocks your view. As you can't see me, taking the opportunity, unknown to you, I go underground. And return the ground to its original state, leaving no trace of where I entered the earth. So you would be completely unknown of the fact that I went underground. And by using the sensing ability the technique provides, I rise behind you without making any noise and with my speed and skills I kill(behead) you, using my sword, before you can even react/know.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

Last edited by Enzup; 08-17-2012 at 01:53 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

>_>

As I see 6 lightning blades all around me, I quickly exhales multiple wind blades, in the direction of ur blades and towards you. Which cancels all ur blades and rest heads towards you. By now I come on ground.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

My weakened blades then meets with your fire, where your fire completely overcomes it and heads towards me as of B-rank effect.
    The moment you start spewing the fire, it blocks your view. As you can't see me, taking the opportunity, unknown to you, I go underground. And return the ground to its original state, leaving no trace of where I entered the earth. So you would be completely unknown of the fact that I went underground. And by using the sensing ability the technique provides, I rise behind you without making any noise and with my speed and skills I kill(behead) you, using my sword, before you can even react/know.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

*My fire overtakes your wind and continues towards your last position. I control the dragon if you have forgotten and I control him to go and attack you but since he doesn't find you and since there is nothing coming from your side to defend, and since the dragon isn't hitting everything I conclude that you are hiding somewhere. Furthermore the Dragon would be going up and down as he's flying, he wouldn't really block my vision that much so I know you aren't there. I look at the sides and above but don't see you so I turn around just to see you sneaking your way towards me. I immediately react by performing a slash motion with my sword, releasing a huge wave of ice at you. You are in short range so you will have less time to react. I then follow up with an ice technique of mine, creating a large amount of huge ice spears, big enough to destroy a house, to appear from underneath and around you piercing your vitals from all sides. This requires no hand seals and ice being what I specialize at I can do this extremely fast as well as the giant wave of snow I previously released from my CW. Hyorinmaru also increases the strenght of my ice techniques.*

( Hissatsu Hyōsō ) Certain-Kill Ice Spears
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

*My fire overtakes your wind and continues towards your last position. I control the dragon if you have forgotten and I control him to go and attack you but since he doesn't find you and since there is nothing coming from your side to defend, and since the dragon isn't hitting everything I conclude that you are hiding somewhere. Furthermore the Dragon would be going up and down as he's flying, he wouldn't really block my vision that much so I know you aren't there. I look at the sides and above but don't see you so I turn around just to see you sneaking your way towards me. I immediately react by performing a slash motion with my sword, releasing a huge wave of ice at you. You are in short range so you will have less time to react. I then follow up with an ice technique of mine, creating a large amount of huge ice spears, big enough to destroy a house, to appear from underneath and around you piercing your vitals from all sides. This requires no hand seals and ice being what I specialize at I can do this extremely fast as well as the giant wave of snow I previously released from my CW. Hyorinmaru also increases the strenght of my ice techniques.*

( Hissatsu Hyōsō ) Certain-Kill Ice Spears
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one.
    As I swing my sword to behead you, I see you slashing and releasing huge wave of ice, so I channels my lightning chakra in my sword, transforming it into 2 giant 5m snakes. Which not only overpowers your ice wave but also crushes you. One aiming at head to crush it, another at your legs to crush them, killing you. And since, we were already in short range when I swung my sword, and you released an ice wave. So it don't give you much time to react.

The moment I channel the chakra in my sword, rest work is done by the sword itself, giving me time to use the genjutsu in which your sense of sight is useless. This is done just before the snakes tries to crush you.

(Kokuangyo no Jutsu) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Last edited by Enzup; 08-20-2012 at 09:44 AM.