Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    my old training thread
    * waiting my senei to show *
     
         
    Last edited by FeeLPaiN; 08-08-2012 at 09:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    my old training thread
    * waiting my senei to show *
    Alright, so judging by your last thread, your next jutsu is:


    ( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

    The handseals to this technique are listed.

    This particular attack is useful because it doesn't strike just straight on, but also strikes from the side, meaning that if the opponent lets it get too close, they'll have to use a wide-spread attack to counter.

    Conversely, this jutsu requires just enough handseals to make it not something that you'll be able to get off in a pinch.

    It works fairly simply; you'll focus your Katon chakra as you exhale, and give shape the roaring wall of flames as it progresses forward, making it take the shape of the dragon.

    Give it a shot, using good detail.
     
         

  3. #3
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    Alright, so judging by your last thread, your next jutsu is:


    ( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

    The handseals to this technique are listed.

    This particular attack is useful because it doesn't strike just straight on, but also strikes from the side, meaning that if the opponent lets it get too close, they'll have to use a wide-spread attack to counter.

    Conversely, this jutsu requires just enough handseals to make it not something that you'll be able to get off in a pinch.

    It works fairly simply; you'll focus your Katon chakra as you exhale, and give shape the roaring wall of flames as it progresses forward, making it take the shape of the dragon.

    Give it a shot, using good detail.
    *I do the handseals
    Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger

    and gather the fire chakra into my lungs and release it with three dragons shape going towards the training dummy from left,right and front , the three flame dragons hits the dummy and the dummy turns into ash *
    i hope that this is good enough
     
         

  4. #4
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    *I do the handseals
    Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger

    and gather the fire chakra into my lungs and release it with three dragons shape going towards the training dummy from left,right and front , the three flame dragons hits the dummy and the dummy turns into ash *
    i hope that this is good enough
    Eh...a little on the low point, but since most Katon jutsu are practically the same thing, it serves its purpose. ^_^"

    Anyway, next is:

    ( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

    A personal favorite.

    This justu doesn't require handseals, and is quite simple to use: you simply focus balls of Katon chakra into your hands, and "shoot" them by propelling them forward; the compressed chakra bullet will explode upon contact.

    Though not inherently hot, they do explode, making them a good - and powerful - substitution for paper bombs. Oddly, this makes it ideal to combat certain Doton jutsu, rather than Fuuton jutsu.

    Give it a shot.
     
         

  5. #5
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    Eh...a little on the low point, but since most Katon jutsu are practically the same thing, it serves its purpose. ^_^"

    Anyway, next is:

    ( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

    A personal favorite.

    This justu doesn't require handseals, and is quite simple to use: you simply focus balls of Katon chakra into your hands, and "shoot" them by propelling them forward; the compressed chakra bullet will explode upon contact.

    Though not inherently hot, they do explode, making them a good - and powerful - substitution for paper bombs. Oddly, this makes it ideal to combat certain Doton jutsu, rather than Fuuton jutsu.

    Give it a shot.
    WoW many useful advantages for real ( it worth being your personal favourite )
    now let's try
    * i gather fire chakra in the shape of fireballs into my hands and throw them towards the training dummy ( lets call it TD ) when the fireballs reached the TD the TD didn't burn it explode *
    and i want to say its advantages and the good situations for using it
    Advantage:it can be used as a substitution for paper bomb as you said when the user have no more of them
    it can be used to destruct defensive doton jutsu
    Good situations for using it:
    • when the enemy corners himself wrapped inside a doton defensive jutsu with no ceiling
    • when the enemy (who don't know what is this jutsu (or didn't read the description ) tries to escape from it it explodes near him causing damage


    Note : Vision Senpai didn't teach me all the C-Rank jutsus
    still didn't teach me those

    ( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.
    __________________
    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

    and i hope that what i've done to your personal favourite is good enough
     
         

  6. #6
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    WoW many useful advantages for real ( it worth being your personal favourite )
    now let's try
    * i gather fire chakra in the shape of fireballs into my hands and throw them towards the training dummy ( lets call it TD ) when the fireballs reached the TD the TD didn't burn it explode *
    and i want to say its advantages and the good situations for using it
    Advantage:it can be used as a substitution for paper bomb as you said when the user have no more of them
    it can be used to destruct defensive doton jutsu
    Good situations for using it:
    • when the enemy corners himself wrapped inside a doton defensive jutsu with no ceiling
    • when the enemy (who don't know what is this jutsu (or didn't read the description ) tries to escape from it it explodes near him causing damage


    Note : Vision Senpai didn't teach me all the C-Rank jutsus
    still didn't teach me those

    ( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.
    __________________
    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

    and i hope that what i've done to your personal favourite is good enough
    Indeed, that was good; and my apologies. From glancing at your thread, I had assumed that you were finished with the C-rank. We'll cover those two quickly.

    First:

    ( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

    The handseals are listed.

    And quite frankly, I don't have much to say about this one; it's extremely simple, using the same basis that most Katon jutsu use, and it's short range and low rank, along with the need for handseals only really make it useful for defending against low ranked Fuuton techiques; the higher ranked version of this jutsu is much better, as while essentially the same, it requires fewer handseals.

    Just give it a shot.
     
         

  7. #7
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    Indeed, that was good; and my apologies. From glancing at your thread, I had assumed that you were finished with the C-rank. We'll cover those two quickly.

    First:

    ( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

    The handseals are listed.

    And quite frankly, I don't have much to say about this one; it's extremely simple, using the same basis that most Katon jutsu use, and it's short range and low rank, along with the need for handseals only really make it useful for defending against low ranked Fuuton techiques; the higher ranked version of this jutsu is much better, as while essentially the same, it requires fewer handseals.

    Just give it a shot.
    you don't have to apologize
    i think it's the same as
    ( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.
    but with more chakra to resize it
    now let's try
    *i do the handseals

    then i gather fire chakra into my lungs and using shape manipulating to shape it into a huge fireball and release it it moved swiftly til it reached the TD to make it catch fire and turns into ash *
     
         

  8. #8
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    you don't have to apologize
    i think it's the same as
    ( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.
    but with more chakra to resize it
    now let's try
    *i do the handseals

    then i gather fire chakra into my lungs and using shape manipulating to shape it into a huge fireball and release it it moved swiftly til it reached the TD to make it catch fire and turns into ash *
    That's almost exactly what it is.

    Anyway, that was good, so we'll move on to the other one.

    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique

    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

    The handseals are listed.

    This technique is more strategic than anything else, and is useful by following it up with similar wide-spread techniques like it; unfortunately, though, it's extremely easy to block, and thus that could ruin any potential strategy you form with it; I would honestly recommend simply infusing shuriken with Katon chakra as a freeform assault, rather than wasting a jutsu space.

    It's only saving grace is that you can use the chakra to more or less direct the path of the shuriken.

    It's preformed simply; after forming the handseals, you'll simply exhale several fireballs; its your choice whether or not you throw shuriken, and infuse the chakra with them.

    Give it a shot.
     
         

  9. #9
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    That's almost exactly what it is.

    Anyway, that was good, so we'll move on to the other one.

    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique

    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

    The handseals are listed.

    This technique is more strategic than anything else, and is useful by following it up with similar wide-spread techniques like it; unfortunately, though, it's extremely easy to block, and thus that could ruin any potential strategy you form with it; I would honestly recommend simply infusing shuriken with Katon chakra as a freeform assault, rather than wasting a jutsu space.

    It's only saving grace is that you can use the chakra to more or less direct the path of the shuriken.

    It's preformed simply; after forming the handseals, you'll simply exhale several fireballs; its your choice whether or not you throw shuriken, and infuse the chakra with them.

    Give it a shot.
    * i do the handseals
    Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger

    i gather many fire chakra balls inside my lungs and release them in the shape of fireballs and manipulate their movements using my chakra and move them to hit the TD it burned and turned to ash *
    and plz my sensei recheck my old training thread to see that if there is any other jutsu that needs learning we forgot in C-rank
     
         

  10. #10
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    * i do the handseals
    Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger

    i gather many fire chakra balls inside my lungs and release them in the shape of fireballs and manipulate their movements using my chakra and move them to hit the TD it burned and turned to ash *
    and plz my sensei recheck my old training thread to see that if there is any other jutsu that needs learning we forgot in C-rank
    Hrm...from just looking at it, I didn't see any that need to be covered. However, if you see one that perhaps I overlooked, just tell me and I'll cover it. ^_^

    Anyway, getting back on track, the next jutsu is:

    ( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

    This is the more effective version I mentioned earlier.

    While plagued by horrible range, its lack of handseals make it an amazing defensive fire jutsu, or an offensive one as well, if you like to fight in short range. It is a very quick, very simple jutsu.

    Its preformed like every other generic Katon jutsu, though, so I don't think you need it explained.

    Give it a shot.
     
         

  11. #11
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    Hrm...from just looking at it, I didn't see any that need to be covered. However, if you see one that perhaps I overlooked, just tell me and I'll cover it. ^_^

    Anyway, getting back on track, the next jutsu is:

    ( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

    This is the more effective version I mentioned earlier.

    While plagued by horrible range, its lack of handseals make it an amazing defensive fire jutsu, or an offensive one as well, if you like to fight in short range. It is a very quick, very simple jutsu.

    Its preformed like every other generic Katon jutsu, though, so I don't think you need it explained.

    Give it a shot.
    *i gather fire chakra in my lungs and release it in the shape of mega huge fireball it moved swiftly it it reached the near TD and burned it *
    i think this is good enough
     
         
    Last edited by FeeLPaiN; 08-16-2012 at 04:41 PM.

  12. #12
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    *i gather fire chakra in my lungs and release it in the shape of mega huge fireball it moved swiftly it it reached the near TD and burned it *
    i think this is good enough
    It's satisfactory to me. Most Katon jutsu get very repetitive in training.

    Next:

    ( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

    Ah, yes, this one is fun; the handseals are listed.

    This justu creates a truly massive sphere of fire that can reach any range; upon forceful collision, such as slamming into the ground or a large jutsu, the fireball will then proceed to forcefully explode, making this a tricky jutsu if it's not countered correctly. Likewise, you have to be careful about using it close to you.

    What's different about this jutsu is that you'll compress the fire chakra instead of letting it run rampant, that way it can "explode" outwards once it's "shell" is broken.

    Give it a shot. ^_^
     
         

  13. #13
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    It's satisfactory to me. Most Katon jutsu get very repetitive in training.

    Next:

    ( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

    Ah, yes, this one is fun; the handseals are listed.

    This justu creates a truly massive sphere of fire that can reach any range; upon forceful collision, such as slamming into the ground or a large jutsu, the fireball will then proceed to forcefully explode, making this a tricky jutsu if it's not countered correctly. Likewise, you have to be careful about using it close to you.

    What's different about this jutsu is that you'll compress the fire chakra instead of letting it run rampant, that way it can "explode" outwards once it's "shell" is broken.

    Give it a shot. ^_^
    ( oh man other version of fireballs )
    btw isn't it the same
    ( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

    but long range and explodes?

    *first i make a distance between myself and the TD then i do the handseals
    Horse → Tiger

    i gather fire chakra in my lungs and by using shape manipulating i make it in the shape of compressed ball then i release it it moved till it hit the TD then it exploded *
    i hope the next jutsu is different thing
    and plz sensei i think we should make this training harder (in other words plz next time put more than only 1 jutsu )
     
         
    Last edited by FeeLPaiN; 08-17-2012 at 08:02 PM.

  14. #14
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    ( oh man other version of fireballs )
    btw isn't it the same
    ( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

    but long range and explodes?

    *first i make a distance between myself and the TD then i do the handseals
    Horse → Tiger

    i gather fire chakra in my lungs and by using shape manipulating i make it in the shape of compressed ball then i release it it moved till it hit the TD then it exploded *
    i hope the next jutsu is different thing
    and plz sensei i think we should make this training harder (in other words plz next time put more than only 1 jutsu )
    No. o_o This jutsu is actually MUCH larger, and in my opinion, probably the most dangerous of the B-ranked Katon. <_<

    And sorry, but I don't like to do that; I know it would make things move a bit faster, but I like to have the capability to full explain each jutsu at a time, if the need arises. It also helps me stay organized (<_<") as I will, in the future, reference this thread to help me train others, as well.

    Anyway, that was decent.

    Next is:


    ( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower

    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

    This jutsu requires no handseals, and works wonders when you're airborne and attacking a grounded enemy; it also works well if you shoot them below an airborne enemy, to strike them with the resulting geyser.

    It's quite simple, as is every other Katon jutsu; leap into the air, and fire off three condensed fireballs; upon hitting the ground, the chakra will "splash" about, and explode upwards, guided by your chakra.

    Give it a go.
     
         

  15. #15
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    No. o_o This jutsu is actually MUCH larger, and in my opinion, probably the most dangerous of the B-ranked Katon. <_<

    And sorry, but I don't like to do that; I know it would make things move a bit faster, but I like to have the capability to full explain each jutsu at a time, if the need arises. It also helps me stay organized (<_<") as I will, in the future, reference this thread to help me train others, as well.

    Anyway, that was decent.

    Next is:


    ( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower

    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

    This jutsu requires no handseals, and works wonders when you're airborne and attacking a grounded enemy; it also works well if you shoot them below an airborne enemy, to strike them with the resulting geyser.

    It's quite simple, as is every other Katon jutsu; leap into the air, and fire off three condensed fireballs; upon hitting the ground, the chakra will "splash" about, and explode upwards, guided by your chakra.

    Give it a go.
    ok
    * i stand on the near large rock and i gather fire chakra in my lungs and condense it while i'm looking at the sky i released it it jumped very high and fell down like a meteor over the TD then it exploded upwards and it made a huge smoke screen after the smoke vanished there was only a shallow hole instead *

    is this ok sensei ?
     
         
    Last edited by FeeLPaiN; 08-20-2012 at 02:06 AM.

  16. #16
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    ok
    * i stand on the near large rock and i gather fire chakra in my lungs and condense it while i'm looking at the sky i released it it jumped very high and fell down like a meteor over the TD then it exploded upwards and it made a huge smoke screen after the smoke vanished there was only a shallow hole instead *

    is this ok sensei ?
    Indeed, that was good.

    Next is:

    ( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

    The handseals for this technique are:Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger.

    After forming the handseals, you'll focus your Katon chakra into your mouth, and exhale it; as you do so, using your shape manipulation abilities, you'll create Gunpowder which will hand in the air; the ash itself will already be hot, due to being formed from pure Katon chakra.

    However, by creating a small spark with your teeth, by using more Katon chakra, you can ignite the stream of ash as you spew it out, causing the whole cloud to combust.

    Give it a shot.
     
         

  17. #17
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    Indeed, that was good.

    Next is:

    ( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

    The handseals for this technique are:Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger.

    After forming the handseals, you'll focus your Katon chakra into your mouth, and exhale it; as you do so, using your shape manipulation abilities, you'll create Gunpowder which will hand in the air; the ash itself will already be hot, due to being formed from pure Katon chakra.

    However, by creating a small spark with your teeth, by using more Katon chakra, you can ignite the stream of ash as you spew it out, causing the whole cloud to combust.

    Give it a shot.
    *I make the handseals

    Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger


    I focus the fire chakra into my mouth using shape manipulation i release it in the shape of a hot smoke then i focus katon chakra in my teeth and the whole cloud of ash turned into flames*
    and it's shown in the anime,Edo Sarutobi Asuma Used It on team 10 in the war But akimichi choza protected them using his body

    emm sensei plz tell me what is gonna happen in the training's times ? and why is your username normal_colored?
     
         
    Last edited by FeeLPaiN; 08-27-2012 at 09:51 AM.

  18. #18
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    *I make the handseals

    Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger


    I focus the fire chakra into my mouth using shape manipulation i release it in the shape of a hot smoke then i focus katon chakra in my teeth and the whole cloud of ash turned into flames*
    and it's shown in the anime,Edo Sarutobi Asuma Used It on team 10 in the war But akimichi choza protected them using his body

    emm sensei plz tell me what is gonna happen in the training's times ? and why is your username normal_colored?
    1.) Training will proceed whenever I can reply. That'll most likely be Mondays, Wednesdays, and the weekends.
    2.) Some kind of bug in NB since I took down my village banner.

    Anyway, that was good enough for me.

    So, now we move on to:

    (Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

    A useful technique, since it both sets of Kirin and has a tremendous amount of power behind it, able to bust through concrete.

    This is preformed like any other fireball technique, except you'll use shape manipulation to give it its distinct shape; and the handseal is tiger.
     
         

  19. #19
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    Re: KeotsuEclipse teaches FeeLPaiN in Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    1.) Training will proceed whenever I can reply. That'll most likely be Mondays, Wednesdays, and the weekends.
    2.) Some kind of bug in NB since I took down my village banner.

    Anyway, that was good enough for me.

    So, now we move on to:

    (Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

    A useful technique, since it both sets of Kirin and has a tremendous amount of power behind it, able to bust through concrete.

    This is preformed like any other fireball technique, except you'll use shape manipulation to give it its distinct shape; and the handseal is tiger.
    * i do the tiger handseal

    then i gather fire chakra into my lungs and use shape manipulation and release it at the shape of dragon-shaped fireball and release many dragon-shaped fireballs towards the sky , after 5 min the sky turned cloudy with lightning and thunder and started raining *
    i hope you can use rain release to stop it or it will extinguish all the jutsus
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •