Post Thanks / Like
    I hate Rich *****z God Dammit!

Nagato Uzamaki長門

[Left]
    Basic Information

Name: Nagato

Nickname: Pain

Clan: Uzamaki
    Looks:. Nagato was a fair-skinned man with chin-length red hair (a colour which is a trademark of the Uzumaki clan) with his most noticeable trait being his Rinnegan eyes. As a child, his hair would regularly hang off his face blocking the view of his eyes; his normal eyes are never seen. Nagato grew into a tall man, but after subjecting himself to the Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, Nagato was reduced to an emaciated version of his former self with chakra receivers implanted into his back, one in each of his shoulder joints, smaller ones in his forearms and two metal-like screw under his collar bones, near his shoulder joint. Nagato uses a mechanical walker for mobility, which could fire Chakra Disruption Blades for personal defence. He was the only Akatsuki member never seen wearing the organisation's uniform, until after his death, and he ceased wearing a slashed out forehead protector after defeating Hanzō. However, his Six Paths of Pain wore both in his stead. After Nagato used the Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique to revive all the Konohagakure citizens that had been killed during his invasion, his red-hair turned pure white due to the overexertion of his chakra. When reincarnated by Kabuto, Nagato was left in the exact state as he died - emaciated and with white hairs. The only exception were black rods that are no longer attached to his body. However, after Nagato uses his ability to absorb chakra from B Version 2 form, this chakra seemingly revitalises Nagato's body, restoring his muscle mass and restoring his hair colour from white back to the Uzumaki clan's characteristic red colour.

Personality: Nagato was a sensitive, kind boy, prone to crying, and was traumatised by the idea of killing others, even if it was to save his friend Yahiko. Scared and unsure of his place in the world, he desired to help those he cared about, but never knew how. He was consistently respectful and kind to Konan, who he claimed to be his "angel" in Amegakure. He was shown protecting her, without request or hesitation from Jiraiya before his battle with his former teacher. Apparently, she was the only Akatsuki member that addressed him by name. He was aware of Konan's feelings towards Yahiko and left them alone to have personal time together.

As Pain, his personality became very different, having become a calm, serious, aloof, and detached man. Apparently believing traumas he experienced in his youth had enlightened him to the true meaning of pain and suffering, he considered himself a deity, and believed he had evolved beyond a mere human being. He sought to show the world the meaning of pain by using an ultimate weapon to deter future wars, by means similar to "mutually assured destruction", and showed no moral qualms about his actions. He was willing to kill Jiraiya to ensure the completion of his plans. He even went so far as to proclaim himself a "god of peace", that had to guide the world to maturity through pain. Finally, he felt that no-one could understand true peace unless they understood "true" pain, something his childhood friend Yahiko believed. Minato Namikaze believed Tobi to have been using this philosophy in his favour, in order to manipulate Nagato.

Nonetheless, he was seen to be quite respectful, particularly to the fallen and the dead. Given the Akatsuki members' frequent bickering, he often quelled them and encouraged better relations among members. He even suggested that they mourn for Deidara after his passing, and reprimanded Kisame for calling Hidan and Kakuzu the "Zombie Combo". After his battle with Jiraiya, he held a moment of silence for his former teacher, out of respect for his power, and even told Zetsu to praise the latter.

Because Konohagakure was partly responsible for the tragedies in his life, he held a great deal of animosity towards the village. Although Jiraiya's influence improved his opinion of the village during their time together, he eventually came to believe that Konoha profited from the tragedies of others and hated it and his former teacher.

After his reincarnation, Nagato has shown to be kinder and carefree to the point he was even willing to start making jokes, something which surprised Naruto.[8] His opinion of Naruto also strengthened after he last saw him, pointing out to Itachi Uchiha that he wasn't surprised that Naruto was able to advance his control over the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox since they both had studied under the same master.

Village Info.

Village of Birth:Konohagakure
    Village of Alliance: Sunagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.

Ninja Rank: Sanin
    Specialty: Fire Release |
    Elements:
    Mastered
    Mastered
    A Rank
    C Rank
    Mastered

Your ninjutsu:
    Ninjutsu:
    All Mastered excluded forbidden
    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost:
    Damage Points:
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Background Info.

History: According to Tobi, Nagato was a descendant of the Uzumaki clan.[4] During the Second Shinobi World War, Nagato lived with his parents in a village somewhere near Amegakure. One day, two Konoha shinobi broke into their home, looking for food, unaware that the place was still inhabited. Nagato's parents, believing they were going to be killed, attacked the two so that Nagato could escape. Having mistaken them to be enemy ninja, the Konoha ninja killed his parents. In his grief, Nagato awakened his Rinnegan for the first time and killed the assailants. He came to consider this incident as the first great pain of his life.[5]

With his family gone, Nagato wandered the country, going from house to house asking for food. In time he met a dog named Chibi and, later, met Konan and Yahiko, who began travelling with him in his search for food. One day, Chibi was killed in the crossfire from Hanzō's fight with several Konoha shinobi. Nagato and the other orphans later mourned its death. When the war ended, the three orphans ran into the Sannin and after hearing Yahiko's plea, rather than return to Konoha with his team-mates, Jiraiya decided to teach the three how to look after themselves.

The Ame Orphans.

Soon after Jiraiya began living with the orphans, Nagato and Yahiko were attacked by an Iwagakure ninja. Nagato reactivated his Rinnegan to defend Yahiko, killing the ninja. When Jiraiya found out about this, he decided to train them in ninjutsu.[6] Nagato was very emotional about killing the ninja, and asked Jiraiya for help so he could protect Konan and Yahiko. Jiraiya's response was for Nagato to grow up and to use his eyes to find the peace that they both desired for the world. Three years later the orphans had become competent ninja, so Jiraiya returned to Konoha. Over the years, news of the three's exploits would reach Jiraiya which often consisted of the death of someone who opposed them; eventually he received word that they had all died. In truth, Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko began a quest to find peace, by forming the organisation Akatsuki with Yahiko as its leader. They became full-fledged Amegakure ninja and gathered followers who shared their philosophies of an end to war.

Hanzō, the leader of Amegakure, viewed the group as a threat to his rule and schemed with Konoha's Root to eliminate them. Claiming to want to discuss peace, Hanzō lured Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan to an ambush. There he forced Nagato to choose between killing Yahiko or Konan. Not wanting to force Nagato to make the choice, Yahiko impaled himself with a kunai that was placed in Nagato's hand. With Yahiko's dying breath, he told Nagato to survive, because he believed in Jiraiya's words that Nagato would become the world's saviour. This incident would become the second great pain of Nagato's life. Devastated, Nagato retrieved Konan and Yahiko's body and launched an attack on Hanzō's men. With the Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path he was able to kill all but Hanzō. However, the technique left Nagato emaciated, with numerous chakra rods embedded in his back; Hanzō's trap also injured Nagato's legs, which crippled his mobility for life. He severed his loyalties with Amegakure by scratching through the symbol of his Amegakure forehead protector, resolving to teach the village and the world his pain. Yahiko's body would later be incorporated into the Six Paths of Pain as the Deva Path. Nagato took over as leader of Akatsuki in Yahiko's stead.

Upon adopting the alias "Pain", Nagato led the rebelling forces in the Amegakure civil war, and took control of the village by assassinating Hanzō while using his Six Paths of Pain. He then solidified his leadership by systematically killing anyone who had ties to the former leader.

Other

Abilities
    As the leader of Akatsuki, and one of the two sides of the Amegakure civil war, Nagato was an extraordinarily powerful shinobi, and recognised as the most powerful member of Akatsuki. His partner, Konan, had stated that he had never lost a single battle, and that he is "unbeatable".[9] Fukasaku stated that without understanding Pain's power, no one could beat him,[10] and even Tobi noted that Nagato was invincible while praising Jiraiya.[11] Nagato even killed Jiraiya with relative ease, after revealing all six of his bodies. In praising his former teacher, Nagato attributes his ability to defeat Jiraiya to the secret of his Six Paths of Pain and the fact that he underestimated Jiraiya's level of genjutsu usage, stating he would not have won if Jiraiya had uncovered the secret behind his Six Paths of Pain technique. Zetsu expressed shock when Nagato was defeated by Naruto, stating he never thought Nagato would ever lose even in a weakened state.[12] After being reincarnated by Kabuto Yakushi, he was able to easily overwhelm both Naruto Uzumaki and Killer B, despite Naruto being in his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode and Killer B having perfect synchronism with his tailed beast. He would have killed them both had it not been for the intervention of Itachi Uchiha while Kabuto was preoccupied with them. It took the combined efforts of Naruto, B, and Itachi to successfully defeat Nagato in the state of control Kabuto had him under. As a member of the Uzumaki clan, he also possessed the potential for incredible longevity. It has been noted at several points in time that Nagato possessed an unusually large amount of exceptionally strong chakra, to the point of after he decimated entire Konoha and fought Naruto Uzumaki, he still had enough strength to revive all of the people he had killed in Konoha.

Nagato's legs were greatly damaged in a battle against Hanzō. As a result, even though he can stand up by himself, he can't move as quickly. To make up for this while alive, Nagato used the Six Paths of Pain to fight for him while he stayed in one place in a mechanical walker. When he was reincarnated by Kabuto, he used various summons to move around and to keep himself out of range of the opponents' attacks.

Theme Song and Background Music:

[/CENTER]

Battles

Won: N/A
    Lost:
    N/A

Scorps Permission

Rokunr Permission

I have faith in my abilities and strength as a role player and if i pass this is the biography i would be dropping.
    Link

Last edited by Thunderbolt; 08-03-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

Re: Nagato Uzamaki長門

Nice bio, and you chose some of favorite songs :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.

Nice bio! :D

F*ck off ya dirty hobo Elementalist's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

awesome bio.....and I love wale ft Jeremiah and j cole workout the others are meh

Status
    Feb 2012
    The guy on the roof....with a sniper on my hand saying:Hi
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O So can you stop stalking
    me now?

nice

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rise Above!

Its Uzumaki not "Uzamaki" but nice bio. . .

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    Nice bio, and you chose some of favorite songs :D
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Nice bio! :D
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementalist View Post
    awesome bio.....and I love wale ft Jeremiah and j cole workout the others are meh
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by XxInFeRnOxX View Post
    nice
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawdust View Post
    Its Uzumaki not "Uzamaki" but nice bio. . .
    Thank you and rep+ to all who commented and had positive remarks about this role play biography..

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    私は助手席です

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Thank you and rep+ to all who commented and had positive remarks about this role play biography..
    ~.~ That's just asking for nice comments.
    There are some flaws in it (BB-Codes which are not complete so we can see the code ex: [/COLOR) I also don't like where you put the second to last image, but overall nice bio. ^_^

Good luck on the test. You'll need it without all elements mastered.

Last edited by Mattobi; 08-04-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

pretty sweet bio cant wait to kill it when i get Orochimaru

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

nice bio good luck

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mattobi View Post
    ~.~ That's just asking for nice comments.
    There are some flaws in it (BB-Codes which are not complete so we can see the code ex: [/COLOR) I also don't like where you put the second to last image, but overall nice bio. ^_^

Good luck on the test. You'll need it without all elements mastered.
    Thank you man i hope i pass and if i dont i will get battle experience
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Orochimaru~ View Post
    pretty sweet bio cant wait to kill it when i get Orochimaru
    If i pass lets have a fight.Thank you Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    nice bio good luck
    Thanks .

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

Nice bio bro.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasnall View Post
    Nice bio bro.

Thank you

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good luck to tester.

Sage of Six Paths SasukeFan8202's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man, you've done alot of research, awesome bio.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    Good luck to tester.
    Thank you man.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeFan8202 View Post
    Man, you've done alot of research, awesome bio.
    Thank you bros.