Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Satchi Zurake

Just saying, I’ve never been on an RP site like this so if I screw something up please tell me. Help the noobs!!

Basic Information
    Name: Satchi Zurake
    Nickname: N/A
    Clan: No significant clan

Looks: Golden Brown hair that falls down to about the eyebrows, blue eyes, light colored skin, about 4’9 in height. Wears a long sleeve mesh shirt underneath a regular v-neck shirt. Standard pants (similar to those of Kiba) with ninja sandals. Sword across his back, mid-sized ninja type blade.

Personality: Usually friendly, though in battle has a very antagonistic attitude toward his opponent, loving to provoke them. On the inside, however, he has a very analytical nature. He is rather intelligent, and very observant of peoples characteristics and mannerisms. He is also highly capable of understanding the mechanics behind complicated jutsu (performing these is a totally different matter). He loves to put himself in challenging situations to test his abilities and see how far he can push himself. He is known to have a rather nasty passive-aggressive attitude toward anyone who annoys him.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth: N/a
    Village of Alliance: Hidden Leaf

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: Genin
    Specialty: Ninjutsu, Strategy
    Elements: Lightning
    Your ninjutsu:
    Basic Academy taught techniques- Transformation, Substitution, Escape, Etc.
    Basic sword abilities
    (Idk what stipulations there are on summonings, so if this is incorrect just tell me and ill fix it.)
    Summoning-Snakes, although no giant ones due to lack of chakra to do so at such a young age. Usually uses a small Ribbon-snake like summoning that hides in his shirt around his neck. Serves as genjutsu protection and in some cases for tracking.

Background Info.
    History:
    (Is it okay if I list him as a member of a clan as story only? With no such abilities reflecting ties to the clan? If not, please tell me and I’ll correct this.)
    Satchi was born into the main branch of a very strict clan. The Zurake clan, though not very well known, had produced some of the most lethal assassins in the 5 ninja nations. Satchi, being the second of two children, lived in the shadow of his natural-born-protégé sister, Sensa. He was trained in the ninja academy of their clan, and though he far surpassed his classmates, he was still worlds behind his sister in skill. Their mother, desperate to try and give her son an edge, even taught him the summoning jutsu, through which he entered into a summoning contract with the Snakes of Ryuuchi cave. Unable to prove his worth to his father, he was deemed unworthy of being trained under the clan and was exiled to join the ranks of the Leaf Village after an agreement with several of the villages officials. He was not part of the organized system, however, having entered the village as a Genin and thus not being tested with the rest of the students. He hopes that one day, he can return to the clan and prove his worth to his father. It is clear, however, that he has very dark feelings on the subject and something unsettling seems to be visible in his eyes.
    Other

Picture[s]:

Theme Song and Background Music:
    N/A
    Battles

Won:0
    Lost:0
    Like I said before I hope this is correct. If anything is wrong please correct it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should be scared of the
    Darkness, because you never
    know who might be there.

Re: Satchi Zurake

You cant make this bio. you need to reach 50 posts.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There was one in there, it went poof. I'll get on that.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should be scared of the
    Darkness, because you never
    know who might be there.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=115551
    see:
    You can't find rules for all the abilities and characters that have been mentioned in the manga. In most cases this means that that character doesn't need to have any special requirements and thus can be made if you have 50 posts like Konohamaru or Asuma Sarutobi. However there are always people who think that just because a strong character/ability hasn't been restricted, they can just make it and we will have no choice but to approve it...that kind of thinking is extremely naive. In such a case it means or we are making restrictions for it or we will make them now.
    you need at least 50 posts!!!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, It's not letting me post the pictures. It says I need to have at least ten posts to post an image.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And sorry, I missed that one.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

ask a mod to delete this then come back when you have 50 posts