Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

[Biography Test - Kaguya] william24 vs Sinestro

Greetings, william24 & Sinestro

You'll both be fighting each other for the rights to possess your kaguya biographies. Although you might win against the opponent, that doesn't ensure the right to have the bio. That is to be evaluated by the mod who checks and grades this test. This said, remember that the important thing is to showcase your abilities and skill when using the biography and its abilities, not to obliterate your enemy completely without skill.

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ You both will start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

Please give a link a link to the biography you are testing for and william24 will be making the first move.

No one other than myself and the participants may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck to both of you!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u

Re: [Biography Test - Kaguya] william24 vs Sinestro

Shiro Kaguya

I'll make my move after you post your bio. GL, and lets have fun.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Illuminati

Sanji

GL

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bread. u.u

Shiro: Hmm, such a weird looking guy are. Guess I'll kill you and conduct a few experiments eh?

-Shiro watches the blonde man in front of her closely then darts towards him. She would move across the grass with finesse and quickness but making sure to stay at a pace where she can change directions quickly. While doing so she slings both of her hands forward and fires the bones from the tips of her fingers at Sanji. Each bone bullet would have a precise target on the body that they were being fired at, 2 were aimed at the face, 1 at th neck, 5 at the chest/abdominal area and 1 at each leg.

(Teshi Sendan) -
    Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets.As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

- After firing the bullets Shiro would pick up her speed a bit to quickly close in, but as she gets close to Sanji she manipulates her bones in her forearms in order to make them emerge out of her palms. With that done Shiro begins a barrage of strikes, the first jab would be with her right hand to his upper abdomen followed by an instant left hand to his right leg, without hesitation another right hand would go towards the face and the jabs would continue in random areas.

(Yanagi no Mai) -
    Dance of the Willows
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Shiro: Hmm, such a weird looking guy are. Guess I'll kill you and conduct a few experiments eh?

-Shiro watches the blonde man in front of her closely then darts towards him. She would move across the grass with finesse and quickness but making sure to stay at a pace where she can change directions quickly. While doing so she slings both of her hands forward and fires the bones from the tips of her fingers at Sanji. Each bone bullet would have a precise target on the body that they were being fired at, 2 were aimed at the face, 1 at th neck, 5 at the chest/abdominal area and 1 at each leg.

(Teshi Sendan) -
    Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets.As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

- After firing the bullets Shiro would pick up her speed a bit to quickly close in, but as she gets close to Sanji she manipulates her bones in her forearms in order to make them emerge out of her palms. With that done Shiro begins a barrage of strikes, the first jab would be with her right hand to his upper abdomen followed by an instant left hand to his right leg, without hesitation another right hand would go towards the face and the jabs would continue in random areas.

(Yanagi no Mai) -
    Dance of the Willows
    Damage Points: 30 Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.
    Sanji: I don't always fight women, but when I do, I make sure I grope those breasts when I'm done. O_<

Sanji watches as the woman in front of him dashes toward him at a trackable speed. Quickly she swings her hands toward him and fires multiple bullets at him at him. As the bone bullets rush toward him, Sanji quickly removes a long bone from his shoulder in the form of a sword, as he pulls the bone out he increase the density of steel. With the steel-like dense bone sword, Sanji quickly maneuvers the sword at angles which allow him to deflect the bone bullets launched at him. Then drops the sword.

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

As Shiro gets the close to Sanji, he sees her extend her forearm bones from her palm. Sanji immediately realizes she will use them in order to impale him. The first strike is aimed at Sanji's upper abdomen, Sanji uses his long left leg and his elbow to catch your right hand in between his leg and elbow. As he has them caught in his limbs he quickly uses he right hand to push your left forearm which doesn't allow your jab to connect to his body. Quickly as you would start to struggle to get out his grasp , using his right leg he kicks you in the gut while letting go of your arm which makes you stumble back.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Sanji sees the opportunity to strike you he kicks the dropped sword and grabs it in mid-air. Using the sword he slices at your shoulders, from right shoulder till your upper abdomen then your left shoulder and down which leaves an X slash on your chest. Upon reaching your upper abdomen while finishing slashing from left shoulder Sanji stabs the bone sword into your abdomen going 3 inches deep, missing all vitals.

Sanji: Is that all?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bread. u.u

Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    Sanji: I don't always fight women, but when I do, I make sure I grope those breasts when I'm done. O_<

Sanji watches as the woman in front of him dashes toward him at a trackable speed. Quickly she swings her hands toward him and fires multiple bullets at him at him. As the bone bullets rush toward him, Sanji quickly removes a long bone from his shoulder in the form of a sword, as he pulls the bone out he increase the density of steel. With the steel-like dense bone sword, Sanji quickly maneuvers the sword at angles which allow him to deflect the bone bullets launched at him. Then drops the sword.

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

As Shiro gets the close to Sanji, he sees her extend her forearm bones from her palm. Sanji immediately realizes she will use them in order to impale him. The first strike is aimed at Sanji's upper abdomen, Sanji uses his long left leg and his elbow to catch your right hand in between his leg and elbow. As he has them caught in his limbs he quickly uses he right hand to push your left forearm which doesn't allow your jab to connect to his body. Quickly as you would start to struggle to get out his grasp , using his right leg he kicks you in the gut while letting go of your arm which makes you stumble back.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

[I]Sanji sees the opportunity to strike you he kicks the dropped sword and grabs it in mid-air. Using the sword he slices at your shoulders, from right shoulder till your upper abdomen then your left shoulder and down which leaves an X slash on your chest. Upon reaching your upper abdomen while finishing slashing from left shoulder Sanji stabs the bone sword into your abdomen going 3 inches deep, missing all vitals. [/I

Sanji: Is that all?

Shiro: Typical man, everything is about breast and liquor! How about when I do my experiments on you old guy I'll be sure to implant breasts for you? Good idea huh?

As Shiro starts her right jab she keeps her eyes locked on most of your body ready to react to anything. Before her bone could Pierce you she sees her arm being caught between you leg and elbow, but before you can even get a grasp of the arm Shiro makes countless bones emerge from all areas of her body. With that done, bones would quckly sprout out the arm Sanji is attempting to catch and stab him in several places on the arm and leg (this would catch him off guard). Then instead of continuing with the left jab Shiro simply begins a clockwise spin which rips flesh from the arm/leg that was stabbed and also allows Shiro to slash Sanji's body several times in the chest/abdomen area.

(Karamatsu no Mai) -
    Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes. This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

After spinning about 3 times and cutting Sanji several times Shiro takes advantage of Sanji having an injured arm/leg and she starts a barrage of random blows that alternate from slashes from the palm swords and stabs from an extended knee bone. Each attack from the palm swords would be aimed at the left side of Sanji's stomach and chest, while the jabs from the knee bones would be targeting his legs and lower abominal.

(Sawara no Mai) –
    Dance of the Cypress
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost:25
    Description: The user repeatedly attacks the enemy alternating attacks between their sword and knee bone.

Then after repeatedly stabbing and slashing Sanji in quick succession Shiro takes a single, low to the ground leap backwards that puts a about 4 feet between the two but while she jumps back she uses her right hand to reach back and remove her spinal column which she condenses to become harder then steel. She'd stand there with the spinal sword pointing at Sanji.

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) -
    Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

Shiro: Hmm we're JUST warming up Blondie. Btw, do you have any sweets?!! I'm hungry!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Test Failed

Over the 5 day limit and too short to be graded