Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    You can see here on this page that Shikamaru had realised something about the Gedo Mazo but got distracted by it about to stamp on him. This kinda thing is why he is one of my favourite characters, he had it figured out.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pavoneo's Avatar
    Status
    Pavoneo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hopefully no where near you.
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Quite interesting indeed ._.
     
         

  3. #3
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Nice find, i just took it literally and thought he was cussing the Juubi
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Yeh lol, hes a smartass
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Moon eye plan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    How could he know about the Juubi? Anyway, very good find
     
         

  6. #6
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    9,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Brain Power! :noc:
     
         

  7. #7
    TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    ShishaMastah420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The White House roof.
    Posts
    4,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    He guessed the monster was something, the Gedo attacked him before he could finished what he was going to say...

    Jump to; Conclusions, you have.
     
         

  8. #8
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Yeh lol, hes a smartass
    Isn't he just? Naara clan ftw!
     
         

  9. #9
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Doesn't matter. Itachi > Shikamaru.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member mistype's Avatar
    Status
    mistype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    595
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Doesn't matter. Itachi > Shikamaru.
    Uhm... Spam?!
    Just stop it.



    Shika is a genius. :D
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member ThtOneGuy's Avatar
    Status
    ThtOneGuy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Your moms house, CA
    Posts
    1,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Doesn't matter. Itachi > Shikamaru.
    :sy:
     
         

  12. #12
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Doesn't matter. Itachi > Shikamaru.
    I agree, Itachi does have a bigger IQ imo
     
         

  13. #13
    Member NinjaTendo 64's Avatar
    Status
    NinjaTendo 64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    595
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 64 Nintendo's
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    could of used search bar bro ive seen a couple of threads like dis 1
    but no matter
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Ecstasy Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Ecstasy Warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Doesn't matter. Itachi > Shikamaru.
    Itachi is dead
    Your point is invalid
     
         

  15. #15
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by mistype View Post
    Uhm... Spam?!
    Just stop it.



    Shika is a genius. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by ThtOneGuy View Post
    :sy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy Warrior View Post
    Itachi is dead
    Your point is invalid
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Ecstasy Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Ecstasy Warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru guessed that the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi

    I'm hella mad
    In fact, I was so mad I killed Itachi
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •