Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

My reason for saying this is that even base Guy is on way higher level then Kakashi physical. I dont see how he could keep up at all.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 Bar :)

Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

Yeah, I agree with you. With the gates and all especially.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I say Kakashi is but i know more about Gai then Kakashi so i cant back myself up xP

Vagabond of the Zodiacs Ging Freecss's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Go visit him, Gon isn't
    going to die"

KAKASHI=GAI, there rivals,there equal. get over it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sharingan that what it is for so that kakashi can prepare and match it but when he goes to the gates kakashi would need jutsu's

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

I think Guy is stronger than Kakashi.

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

His taijutsu is far superior to Kakashi's. However, unless he's willing to use all 8 gates, Gai's not going to beat Kakashi with just taijutsu.

In other words, this:
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

I think Guy would own Kakashi

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    yep this^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Djgogetta5 View Post
    My reason for saying this is that even base Guy is on way higher level then Kakashi physical. I dont see how he could keep up at all.
    please clarify the bold part. if you are talking about skill and power you are wrong. as for the not seeing how kakashi can keep up i have 3 things to say
    1: chidori
    2: sharingan
    3: HE CAN OPEN GATES TOO

Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

Imo they are equal or near equal.i would say they are like hashi and EMS madara.....hashi>ems madara but not by much.....With kakashi vs guy i could go either way with a good argument.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think kakashi can beat guy cause hd can also open gates and with mangekyo sharingan he can totally beat guy and of course guy cant do ninjutsu

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    please clarify the bold part. if you are talking about skill and power you are wrong. as for the not seeing how kakashi can keep up i have 3 things to say
    1: chidori
    2: sharingan
    3: HE CAN OPEN GATES TOO
    That is a groundless statement
    Kakashi has only shown that he can open the first gate

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaybee View Post
    I think kakashi can beat guy cause hd can also open gates and with mangekyo sharingan he can totally beat guy and of course guy cant do ninjutsu
    he actually can, he summons

another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..

Kakashi can't open all gates...plus his body isn't trained to handle the gates like gai and lee are.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Their equal
    Kakashi-Advanced Ninjutsu= Gai-Advanced Taijutsu
    Kakashi-Sharingan Gai=Chakara Gates

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz View Post
    Kakashi can't open all gates...plus his body isn't trained to handle the gates like gai and lee are.
    You can't really train to handle opening gates. It damages your body either way depending on how far you go. That is why Guy couldn't move after opening the 7th.

They are on equal footing but Kakashi is considered the better of the two since he was considered for Hokage.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Djgogetta5 View Post
    That is a groundless statement
    Kakashi has only shown that he can open the first gate
    it is impossible for it to be a groundless statement if it is known that he can at least open one gate. for it to be groundless he would have to not be able to open any. then it would be a complete speculation that he can open them and therefore a groundless statement. taking what we know about kakashi (he can open at least one gate) and combining it with his motives (he wants to get stronger) then we can make a groundful statement that he can open more. he can open one therefore he might be able to open more, that is not a groundless statement. the only groundless thing here is your assumption that he cant open more.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    You can't really train to handle opening gates. It damages your body either way depending on how far you go. That is why Guy couldn't move after opening the 7th.

They are on equal footing but Kakashi is considered the better of the two since he was considered for Hokage.
    Actually you can. That's why Gai can withsand the effects of the gates moreso than Lee can. Gai was still able to withstand the effects of the 7th gate until after the interrogation of Kisame, which happened sometime ago after he opened the gates to defeat kisame.

In terms of raw speed and power, guy outclasses kakashi completely, but in terms of ninjutsu prowess and intellect, kakashi has guy beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s
    t is impossible for it to be a groundless statement if it is known that he can at least open one gate. for it to be groundless he would have to not be able to open any. then it would be a complete speculation that he can open them and therefore a groundless statement. taking what we know about kakashi (he can open at least one gate) and combining it with his motives (he wants to get stronger) then we can make a groundful statement that he can open more. he can open one therefore he might be able to open more, that is not a groundless statement. the only groundless thing here is your assumption that he cant open more.
    We can only go by what we are shown in the manga for now. Until kakashi shows that he can open more gates, then he will only be able to open the first one.

Last edited by fastrthnwind; 07-22-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    it is impossible for it to be a groundless statement if it is known that he can at least open one gate. for it to be groundless he would have to not be able to open any. then it would be a complete speculation that he can open them and therefore a groundless statement. taking what we know about kakashi (he can open at least one gate) and combining it with his motives (he wants to get stronger) then we can make a groundful statement that he can open more. he can open one therefore he might be able to open more, that is not a groundless statement. the only groundless thing here is your assumption that he cant open more.
    burn :noc:

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Actually you can. That's why Gai can withsand the effects of the gates moreso than Lee can. Gai was still able to withstand the effects of the 7th gate until after the interrogation of Kisame, which happened sometime ago after he opened the gates to defeat kisame.

In terms of raw speed and power, guy outclasses kakashi completely, but in terms of ninjutsu prowess and intellect, kakashi has guy beaten.
    That is basically just adrenaline. Lee could move, just not as well, after opening the 4th gate. That gate may cause muscle tear, so it was shown with Lee in his lessened movement. The 7th gate that Guy opened causes muscle fibers to be shredded and it showed in Guy after his fight. We have never seen anyone else go that far in opening gates to get an accurate comparison. So no it has never been shown that you can train your body to handle the gates better.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I do believe them to be even cause of them being rivals. People take away from anyone with a sharigan, like its cheating like its using roids to get ahead. Both are great but Kakashi is more well known....Just think one day they will be blind and to slow to open a door letalone a gate....my how time has flown.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    That is basically just adrenaline. Lee could move, just not as well, after opening the 4th gate. That gate may cause muscle tear, so it was shown with Lee in his lessened movement. The 7th gate that Guy opened causes muscle fibers to be shredded and it showed in Guy after his fight. We have never seen anyone else go that far in opening gates to get an accurate comparison. So no it has never been shown that you can train your body to handle the gates better.

No one said he was using adrenaline. Lee has not had as much experience with the gates as guy has, and therefore, feels the effects of the gates sooner than he does. The 7th gates effects did occur after, but not straight after the fight. He was able to move during kisames interrogation and only felt the effects after he dealt with the water prison trap.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    No one said he was using adrenaline. Lee has not had as much experience with the gates as guy has, and therefore, feels the effects of the gates sooner than he does. The 7th gates effects did occur after, but not straight after the fight. He was able to move during kisames interrogation and only felt the effects after he dealt with the water prison trap.
    Adrenaline allows you to ignore muscle fatigue and pain, and it comes naturally to you during activity i.e. fighting

I'll give it to you that the body can withstand the effects longer but it can't ignore or lessen them. You know what I'm saying?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

Yea definitely Kakashi sucks because he couldn't even defeat Sasuke when he was blind -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»