Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 38
  1. #1
    Full Metal Jacket Djgogetta5's Avatar
    Status
    Djgogetta5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    My reason for saying this is that even base Guy is on way higher level then Kakashi physical. I dont see how he could keep up at all.
     
         

  2. #2
    No Hate TheGamaGamer's Avatar
    Status
    TheGamaGamer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 Bar :)
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Yeah, I agree with you. With the gates and all especially.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member iSync's Avatar
    Status
    iSync is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    I say Kakashi is but i know more about Gai then Kakashi so i cant back myself up xP
     
         

  4. #4
    Vagabond of the Zodiacs Ging Freecss's Avatar
    Status
    Ging Freecss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Adventuring the world
    Posts
    3,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Go visit him, Gon isn't
    going to die"
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    KAKASHI=GAI, there rivals,there equal. get over it.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Uchiha Leader's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    sharingan that what it is for so that kakashi can prepare and match it but when he goes to the gates kakashi would need jutsu's
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    I think Guy is stronger than Kakashi.
     
         

  7. #7
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    His taijutsu is far superior to Kakashi's. However, unless he's willing to use all 8 gates, Gai's not going to beat Kakashi with just taijutsu.

    In other words, this:
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    KAKASHI=GAI, there rivals,there equal. get over it.
     
         

  8. #8
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    I think Guy would own Kakashi
     
         

  9. #9
    Member MNU's Avatar
    Status
    MNU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    710
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    KAKASHI=GAI, there rivals,there equal. get over it.
    yep this^
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Futur3Cha0s's Avatar
    Status
    Futur3Cha0s is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by Djgogetta5 View Post
    My reason for saying this is that even base Guy is on way higher level then Kakashi physical. I dont see how he could keep up at all.
    please clarify the bold part. if you are talking about skill and power you are wrong. as for the not seeing how kakashi can keep up i have 3 things to say
    1: chidori
    2: sharingan
    3: HE CAN OPEN GATES TOO
     
         

  11. #11
    Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    markdabomb22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whore Island
    Posts
    4,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Imo they are equal or near equal.i would say they are like hashi and EMS madara.....hashi>ems madara but not by much.....With kakashi vs guy i could go either way with a good argument.
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student
    Status
    Kaybee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    I think kakashi can beat guy cause hd can also open gates and with mangekyo sharingan he can totally beat guy and of course guy cant do ninjutsu
     
         

  13. #13
    Full Metal Jacket Djgogetta5's Avatar
    Status
    Djgogetta5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    please clarify the bold part. if you are talking about skill and power you are wrong. as for the not seeing how kakashi can keep up i have 3 things to say
    1: chidori
    2: sharingan
    3: HE CAN OPEN GATES TOO
    That is a groundless statement
    Kakashi has only shown that he can open the first gate
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Uchiha Leader's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaybee View Post
    I think kakashi can beat guy cause hd can also open gates and with mangekyo sharingan he can totally beat guy and of course guy cant do ninjutsu
    he actually can, he summons
     
         

  15. #15
    another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    FlareBlitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in my happy place
    Posts
    2,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Kakashi can't open all gates...plus his body isn't trained to handle the gates like gai and lee are.
     
         

  16. #16
    Kage Anime Addict's Avatar
    Status
    Anime Addict is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Where no one can find me
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Their equal
    Kakashi-Advanced Ninjutsu= Gai-Advanced Taijutsu
    Kakashi-Sharingan Gai=Chakara Gates
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Q of the Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz View Post
    Kakashi can't open all gates...plus his body isn't trained to handle the gates like gai and lee are.
    You can't really train to handle opening gates. It damages your body either way depending on how far you go. That is why Guy couldn't move after opening the 7th.

    They are on equal footing but Kakashi is considered the better of the two since he was considered for Hokage.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Futur3Cha0s's Avatar
    Status
    Futur3Cha0s is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by Djgogetta5 View Post
    That is a groundless statement
    Kakashi has only shown that he can open the first gate
    it is impossible for it to be a groundless statement if it is known that he can at least open one gate. for it to be groundless he would have to not be able to open any. then it would be a complete speculation that he can open them and therefore a groundless statement. taking what we know about kakashi (he can open at least one gate) and combining it with his motives (he wants to get stronger) then we can make a groundful statement that he can open more. he can open one therefore he might be able to open more, that is not a groundless statement. the only groundless thing here is your assumption that he cant open more.
     
         

  19. #19
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    You can't really train to handle opening gates. It damages your body either way depending on how far you go. That is why Guy couldn't move after opening the 7th.

    They are on equal footing but Kakashi is considered the better of the two since he was considered for Hokage.
    Actually you can. That's why Gai can withsand the effects of the gates moreso than Lee can. Gai was still able to withstand the effects of the 7th gate until after the interrogation of Kisame, which happened sometime ago after he opened the gates to defeat kisame.

    In terms of raw speed and power, guy outclasses kakashi completely, but in terms of ninjutsu prowess and intellect, kakashi has guy beaten.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s
    t is impossible for it to be a groundless statement if it is known that he can at least open one gate. for it to be groundless he would have to not be able to open any. then it would be a complete speculation that he can open them and therefore a groundless statement. taking what we know about kakashi (he can open at least one gate) and combining it with his motives (he wants to get stronger) then we can make a groundful statement that he can open more. he can open one therefore he might be able to open more, that is not a groundless statement. the only groundless thing here is your assumption that he cant open more.
    We can only go by what we are shown in the manga for now. Until kakashi shows that he can open more gates, then he will only be able to open the first one.
     
         
    Last edited by fastrthnwind; 07-22-2012 at 03:08 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Q of the Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    it is impossible for it to be a groundless statement if it is known that he can at least open one gate. for it to be groundless he would have to not be able to open any. then it would be a complete speculation that he can open them and therefore a groundless statement. taking what we know about kakashi (he can open at least one gate) and combining it with his motives (he wants to get stronger) then we can make a groundful statement that he can open more. he can open one therefore he might be able to open more, that is not a groundless statement. the only groundless thing here is your assumption that he cant open more.
    burn :noc:
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Q of the Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Actually you can. That's why Gai can withsand the effects of the gates moreso than Lee can. Gai was still able to withstand the effects of the 7th gate until after the interrogation of Kisame, which happened sometime ago after he opened the gates to defeat kisame.

    In terms of raw speed and power, guy outclasses kakashi completely, but in terms of ninjutsu prowess and intellect, kakashi has guy beaten.
    That is basically just adrenaline. Lee could move, just not as well, after opening the 4th gate. That gate may cause muscle tear, so it was shown with Lee in his lessened movement. The 7th gate that Guy opened causes muscle fibers to be shredded and it showed in Guy after his fight. We have never seen anyone else go that far in opening gates to get an accurate comparison. So no it has never been shown that you can train your body to handle the gates better.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member hobojoejr's Avatar
    Status
    hobojoejr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    I do believe them to be even cause of them being rivals. People take away from anyone with a sharigan, like its cheating like its using roids to get ahead. Both are great but Kakashi is more well known....Just think one day they will be blind and to slow to open a door letalone a gate....my how time has flown.
     
         

  23. #23
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    That is basically just adrenaline. Lee could move, just not as well, after opening the 4th gate. That gate may cause muscle tear, so it was shown with Lee in his lessened movement. The 7th gate that Guy opened causes muscle fibers to be shredded and it showed in Guy after his fight. We have never seen anyone else go that far in opening gates to get an accurate comparison. So no it has never been shown that you can train your body to handle the gates better.

    No one said he was using adrenaline. Lee has not had as much experience with the gates as guy has, and therefore, feels the effects of the gates sooner than he does. The 7th gates effects did occur after, but not straight after the fight. He was able to move during kisames interrogation and only felt the effects after he dealt with the water prison trap.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Q of the Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    No one said he was using adrenaline. Lee has not had as much experience with the gates as guy has, and therefore, feels the effects of the gates sooner than he does. The 7th gates effects did occur after, but not straight after the fight. He was able to move during kisames interrogation and only felt the effects after he dealt with the water prison trap.
    Adrenaline allows you to ignore muscle fatigue and pain, and it comes naturally to you during activity i.e. fighting

    I'll give it to you that the body can withstand the effects longer but it can't ignore or lessen them. You know what I'm saying?
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Itachi's Spaceship
    Posts
    4,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: am i the only one who belives that Gai completly outclass Kakashi in combat

    Yea definitely Kakashi sucks because he couldn't even defeat Sasuke when he was blind -_-
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •