Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    My Man of Steel Trailer clip :)

    I made this clip myself I really hope you guys like it

     
         
    Last edited by PositiveEmotions; 07-22-2012 at 02:03 AM.

  2. #2
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Man of Steel Trailer clip :)

    You're on a bit of a Superman kick right now, aren't you?
     
         

  3. #3
    Member iSync's Avatar
    Status
    iSync is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Man of Steel Trailer clip :)

    Impressive but short.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Q of the Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Man of Steel Trailer clip :)

    The superfart. And fast on the draw there with the Superman posts.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Man of Steel Trailer clip :)

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    You're on a bit of a Superman kick right now, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by iSync View Post
    Impressive but short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    The superfart. And fast on the draw there with the Superman posts.
    sorry guys i am a superman fan and it feels very intense every time i see that clip and eve more bc i made it
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Naruto N. Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto N. Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    4th shinobi war
    Posts
    7,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    too cool for a status
     

    Re: My Man of Steel Trailer clip :)

    nice work
     
         

  7. #7
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Man of Steel Trailer clip :)

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    sorry guys i am a superman fan and it feels very intense every time i see that clip and eve more bc i made it
    Well, I hope the movie turns out well for your sake. I thought the last one was kind of a flop.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Man of Steel Trailer clip :)

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    Well, I hope the movie turns out well for your sake. I thought the last one was kind of a flop.
    well yea i agree sr wasnt that great the only part i like is when he saved everyone from the airplane
     
         

  9. #9
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: My Man of Steel Trailer clip :)

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    well yea i agree sr wasnt that great the only part i like is when he saved everyone from the airplane
    Yeah, it's difficult to make a movie out of a character that is as powerful as Superman. It's too easy to make the error of every problem being too easy to solve, or making contrived weaknesses that seem forced.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Man of Steel Trailer clip :)

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    Yeah, it's difficult to make a movie out of a character that is as powerful as Superman. It's too easy to make the error of every problem being too easy to solve, or making contrived weaknesses that seem forced.
    well from the actual trailer it does seem very promising i just hope the movie lives up to its name
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •