Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Deadpool Movie

    This might be old news to some but it's finally here!! Well we still a couple years from now but still its great. Rumor is it's going to be rated R and they're rebooting the fail that was deadpool in Wolverine (Thank Goodness). Ryan Reynolds is back and Tim Miller's directing, anyone else excited?
     
         

  2. #2
    mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    narutorikudoumode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mada Mada Dane
    Posts
    3,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Here I'll return this to
    you" ~Tobirama Senju
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    what i don't like is why is the reynolds dude playing a marvel character and a dc character
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki wise guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    land of water
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    If they are rebooting would'nt they want to also change the actor? Ryan reynolds was garbage as "deadpool" or whatever that shit in the bigger shit of wolverine was and that horrid supermovie green lantern.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member hydrag's Avatar
    Status
    hydrag is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last Soul Eater Chapter !
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    I heard that they would keep Ryan Reynolds, but hopefully he will wear a costume so we won't have to see him for long. xD
    By the way, there is a cool new trailer for a Deadpool game.
     
         

  5. #5
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by narutorikudoumode View Post
    what i don't like is why is the reynolds dude playing a marvel character and a dc character
    ^Because he gets payed a shit ton of money?

    I hope he doesn't ruin the Deadpool movie like he did the Green Lantern.
     
         

  6. #6
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    I thought Reynolds was an OK Deadpool but he got screwed over by the script
     
         

  7. #7
    I Rep Good Humor leeko's Avatar
    Status
    leeko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Where The Truth Is
    Posts
    920
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    man i was excited till i saw who was gonna be playing him ..... one of my fav characters
     
         

  8. #8
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrag View Post
    I heard that they would keep Ryan Reynolds, but hopefully he will wear a costume so we won't have to see him for long. xD
    By the way, there is a cool new trailer for a Deadpool game.
    That game screams greatness
     
         

  9. #9
    God. Level77Art's Avatar
    Status
    Level77Art is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by narutorikudoumode View Post
    what i don't like is why is the reynolds dude playing a marvel character and a dc character
    Why is Cpt America the flaming torch and the who put a banana in his butt O.o ... Plus rep though for nothing that...
     
         

  10. #10
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    BTW they're rebooting Fantastic Four if anyone cares.... lawl
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    This might be old news to some but it's finally here!! Well we still a couple years from now but still its great. Rumor is it's going to be rated R and they're rebooting the fail that was deadpool in Wolverine (Thank Goodness). Ryan Reynolds is back and Tim Miller's directing, anyone else excited?
    A reboot? Umm...rebooting...what? There was no previous Deadpool movie. This will be the first.

    Also, if Ryan is coming back then, by definition, it isn't a reboot. Likely an origins-type movie that explains who he is and where he came from prior to the Wolverine film.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    BTW they're rebooting Fantastic Four if anyone cares.... lawl
    Yup. I'm actually expecting something good from this. If this follows the standard that the Marvel movies have been setting lately, then it won't be half bad.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 07-20-2012 at 09:34 AM.

  12. #12
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    A reboot? Umm...rebooting...what? There was no previous Deadpool movie. This will be the first.

    Also, if Ryan is coming back then, by definition, it isn't a reboot. Likely an origins-type movie that explains who he is and where he came from prior to the Wolverine film.



    Yup. I'm actually expecting something good from this. If this follows the standard that the Marvel movies have been setting lately, then it won't be half bad.
    The character from X-Men Origins: Wolverine. If you've seen it you probably know he was turned into that thing with everyone's powers. Basically, they scrapped that character, and they're giving Deadpool a fresh start, with the same actor. I don't know how they'll do that but hopefully they can pull it off!

    Marvel movies have been great lately so I can trust them with it
     
         

  13. #13
    Unsolvable Enigma Ziggurat's Avatar
    Status
    Ziggurat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Menzoberranzan
    Posts
    1,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    Ryan Reynolds said he wouldn't do a Deadpool movie unless it was R-rated. Did Reynolds cave in or what? R-rated Marvel movies are extremely rare (only Punisher comes to mind). After all, teenagers make most of their audience.
     
         

  14. #14
    Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    14,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Deadpool Movie

    Will Marvel do Rated R for Deadpool? It can go either way. I just want Ryan Reynolds in it,
     
         

  15. #15
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    Reynold's is pretty much the only person giving any info. on the movie. According to him the script has already been made and the only way the movie can be right is if it's rated R. He wants it "done right", and I guess it has to be rated R for that?


    http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00048359.html

    That's one article on it. Also, it is Deadpool after all people will find a way to watch it
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    The character from X-Men Origins: Wolverine. If you've seen it you probably know he was turned into that thing with everyone's powers. Basically, they scrapped that character, and they're giving Deadpool a fresh start, with the same actor. I don't know how they'll do that but hopefully they can pull it off!

    Marvel movies have been great lately so I can trust them with it
    That doesn't make it a reboot, and I don't think you read my post clearly.

    There doesn't need to be a "fresh start" because there was no Deadpool start in the beginning. It doesn't matter what happened to Deadpool in Wolverine. It can still be the same Deadpool but take the story prior to when he was brought onto the team. Nonetheless, my point still stands. If Reynolds is coming back then it isn't a reboot.
     
         

  17. #17
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: Deadpool Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    That doesn't make it a reboot, and I don't think you read my post clearly.

    There doesn't need to be a "fresh start" because there was no Deadpool start in the beginning. It doesn't matter what happened to Deadpool in Wolverine. It can still be the same Deadpool but take the story prior to when he was brought onto the team. Nonetheless, my point still stands. If Reynolds is coming back then it isn't a reboot.
    I know where you're coming from, but Reynolds said this movie has no connection to the wolverine movie. Also he said it has to be "done right" this time because Deadpool was royally screwed over in the Wolverine movie.

    But hey, maybe your right, I'm just speculating. Also nowhere in the rulebook of movies does it say you have to scrap an actor if your rebooting, it's just unorthodox is all.

    This is all mostly because Wolverine's Deadpool was as far from the comics as they could have gotten.
     
         

  18. #18
    Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: Deadpool Movie

    To be honest Ryan is the ONLY actor that is capable of pulling off the Deadpool character. Yeah he wasn't the "best" Hal Jordan and I could probably name a few who were a much better choice to be Hal but oh well.

    From what the director said, is that they want Deadpool to break the fourth wall as he does in the comics and the games, Reynolds had already signed on to the Deadpool movie before there was even a script written for him.

    Also for the bullshit thing they called deadpool in the Wolverine origin's the director is just ignoring it all together, seeing as both Reynolds and the director said that wasn't Deadpool to any degree.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •