Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Powers of the Eyes

This is, in short, a speculative but practical hunch, that I think holds some weight in clarifying how Uchiha's eyes work.This will be unpinned by using Sasuke's Eyes, and the presumption that Sasuke did not awaken Susanoo with Tsukuyomi. I know the databook says that Tsukuyomi is needed for Susanoo, but Masashi is inconsistency and often changes his mind about things- (The sudden switch between Hashirama being the strongest Hokage over Hurizen is a great example of this). Back on topic, there are several incisive reasons I can give, and are as followed. Not too lengthy, I know much people on here don’t like to read that long posts.

Sasuke Mangekyo Sharingan:
    Amaterasu: In itself is a requirement for Sasuke awakening Susanoo; this is the first Mangekyo Sharingan technique that Sasuke is shown using. This technique comes from his left eye.

Enton Kagutsuchi: This is Sasuke’s second requirement for awakening HIS Susanoo; with this he is able manipulate the flames of Amaterasu at will. This technique comes from his right eye.

When Sasuke awakens these two abilities in both of his eyes, he meets the conditions two activate Susanoo, similar how Itachi met the conditions, by having Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi.

The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan:

I will take a far reaching stance and assert that Sasuke received Tsukuyomi after the eye transplant. I will also say the reason for that is because we have not seen him use it yet, simply because Sasuke has not has the leisurely of time to adjust himself to it. But once he does I suspect his version(s) of it to be even more overwhelming than Itachi. A great example of this would be Sasuke literally slowing down around him, making himself seem faster.

Of course even after Sasuke has received Itachi’s eyes, he is not solely depending on them, instead he is furthering his original Mangekyo Sharingan.

With this said, you can only imagine the potential that Sasuke has as only the second Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan in history. As of now, Sasuke has been able to use his powers more relaxed than he has before. The heights of Sasuke’s powers have yet to be seen and we will probably have to wait to see it. Depending on what he learns from the scroll and his answer carnage could still possibly come the battlefield.

I know this gives rise to many theories, namely Madara and Izuna eyes, but I wonder what individual jutsu their eyes contain in order to awaken Susanoo. Another hunch that I believe corresponds to Itachi and Sasuke is Izuna. Has anyone wonders why Sasuke and Izuna have a similar look, I believe it may because Izuna is a relative to Itachi and Sasuke; probably their great paternal grandfather. In this perspective of things, then Izuna would have had some sort of Space / Time Mangekyo Sharingan jutsu, sort of like Tsukuyomi or Tobi’s Space-Time Migration jutsu or a strong jutsu that works with his nature affinity. I think you see where I’m going with this.

Anyways, I keep this short; I’m not satisfied with this quick write up. I wanted to write a lot more, but it seems that majority of people on this site don’t like to read long texts so….

Tell me what you think of this constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke Solo's

Re: The Powers of the Eyes

This is very good. I also believe Sasuke does have Tsukuyomi. Once Sasuke shows what potential he has with those eyes, we'll probably see Tsukuyomi.

Last edited by EMS Sasuke123; 07-15-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EMS Sasuke123 View Post
    This is very good.
    Thank you very much. I wanted to write more, but I see most people don't like to write long texts.

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

Kind of rambling. You should make a concise summary of what exactly it is you're trying to say, because it's not clear.

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

Instead of learning techniques, i believe one needs to be able to use/ master Both eyes in order to attain Susanoo'o, but thats just an opinion based off of nothing except the inconsistency of the Manga, still though said inconsistency still have time to be proven wrong...

We have yet to see if every Uchiha user posses the same techniques because of the wide variety of techniques available to them...Sasuke just loves to use and abuse his EMS

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's a good explanation man. But I would just like to know what jutsu was used on Killer B.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    Kind of rambling. You should make a concise summary of what exactly it is you're trying to say, because it's not clear.
    Okay, will do it was a quick write up. I should have taken my time with it, but I wanted to post it as fast as possible. Next time I'll slow down, and be more thoughtful and incisive.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke Solo's

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu.. View Post
    It's a good explanation man. But I would just like to know what jutsu was used on Killer B.
    It was most likely one of Sasuke's paralyzing genjutsu.

Similar to the one he used here:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EMS Sasuke123 View Post
    It was most likely one of Sasuke's paralyzing genjutsu.

Similar to the one he used here:
    Beat me to it, to add on to it, Bee was unable to move, while Sasuke was able to; which should not have been the case if what he did case was Tsukuyomi.

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    In Kagerou-Haze S.Y.S.T.E.M. Something.You.Shouldn't.Trust.Ever.Man.( ̄へ ̄)
    Post Thanks / Like
    hipster-tobirama.tumblr.com

There was a few misspelled words here and there, but overall a good analysis.
    However, I agree with what was stated.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Nice dude. It makes perfect sense, although, I'm sure he has used Tsukuyomi on Danzo and Killer Bee. Address this first and then I'll rebuke Anyways, good job :D

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Nice dude. It makes perfect sense, although, I'm sure he has used Tsukuyomi on Danzo and Killer Bee. Address this first and then I'll rebuke Anyways, good job :D
    What he used on Bee was a mere binding genjutsu, similar to what he used on the White Zetsu clone, while he headed out to the war. On Danzo Sasuke simply used a MS genjutsu, in fact I believe Masashi is implying that Sasuke's normal MS genjutsu's are on par with Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

I like it + rep

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidua View Post
    What he used on Bee was a mere binding genjutsu, similar to what he used on the White Zetsu clone, while he headed out to the war. On Danzo Sasuke simply used a MS genjutsu, in fact I believe Masashi is implying that Sasuke's normal MS genjutsu's are on par with Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
    I like your idea, I do think that when he took Itachi's eyes, he gained Tsukuyomi. He might not be aware of it, or maybe he just doesn't prefer to use it.

@ bold, I believe Kishi was implying the opposite, Danzo went on to mock Sasuke's genjutsu and say it was a farcry from Itachi's.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.

I was always of the opinion that Kishimoto wrote about Itachi's Susano'o only, not that is a general rule for awakening it because obviously Sasuke's powers are Amaterasu and the ability to control it.