View Poll Results: After reading this, do you think Tobi could really be the Ramen Guy?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 75.00%
  • No

5 25.00%
Page 24 of 24 « First ... 142021222324
    Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi's Identity and can he be Madara' Brother; Izumi?

Quote Originally Posted by itachi732 View Post
    LOL.
    if you wana chat send me a message

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all die.

Sorry. Im lesbian. lololol.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi732 View Post
    Sorry. Im lesbian. lololol.
    im ok with that you can bring your friends to.lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guess what.................. no one knows:sy:

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGuy hahaha View Post
    Maybe
    yoouuuu... very ugly kkkiiiiieeeeennnt...

(by the way, what i mean by ugly is funny but dirty):D:flaw:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I geuss hes a zetsu mixed with madaras DNA
    As kabuto said ``your vessal is unique´´ in shippuden 221

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Quote Originally Posted by lord sauke View Post
    im ok with that you can bring your friends to.lol
    That's a guy.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think Logically

Tobi identity theory-obito :(

Shit ton of text incoming:

I honestly wish for this theory to not be true. However from what i can perceive it is in the realm of possibility.

Obito Theory:

Tobi has a possible chance of being obito, though i find that chance very low i believe i have came up with a theory that is possible(even though i don't choose to believe it) All i am saying is that it's possible for this theory(as many theories are to be true)

Obito clearly gets his body crushed by a rock, impossible to survive from. IMPOSSIBLE TO SURVIVE FROM.

Now on to Madara, we know that Madara survived his fight with Hashirama. He lived for an unknown amount of time and then was able to obtain the rinnegan. One of the rinnegans abilities is to bring people back from the dead. As displayed by Nagato reviving paths of pain to perfectly regenerated bodies and reviving the recently deceased people of konoha.

I believe that it is possible for Madara to have lived until(or awhile after) obitos death. After Obito's death it is possible for Madara to have revived obito noticing the potential he has(reviving him this way he was able to revive his body in perfect condition including his sharingan).

After Madara revives obito he uses his sharingan in order to manipulate his mind turning him against konoha and turns him into his pawn. Obito grows and gains the ability to use his sharing.

He trains with Madara for awhile until Madara dies, and madara tells him everything he needs to know about his plan.As an Uchiha Obito is able to use the sharingan much more efficiently than Kakashi and is able to use space time techniques with his eye on a whole other level and is actual able to teleport large objects multiple times to different dimensions, and can phase through objects. During training he wasn't able to phase his entire being on the first try and lost parts of his body to the technique. the parts lost were replaced by the stuff zetzus are made out of.

Anything previously done before obito became tobi would have been done by madara, explaining longer hair in some circumstances.

After training with madara, it explains how he was able to gain the ability to control the ninetails and how he was able to become strong enough to fight near the fourth hokages level.

This theory would also assume that tobi did not give Nagato the rinnegan since madara would have had them in order to revive obito. in this situation i would assume that Madara gave Nagato the tools to obtain the rinnegan without negate knowing and tobi takes credit as he does for many other things madara did.(if you want a theory where nagato clearly gets the rinnegan from madara/tobi then madara could have just used zetsu glue to repair obito(though i find that very unlikely because that would be unable to reform his eye))

Tobi has marks underneath his marks looks like signs of old age perhaps, however for this theory i would say its from years of battle and overuse of his sharingan.

However i think this theory is complete bullshit(not in theory, just i would hate for Madara to have lived for so long and obito to have such a large change in personality.)

Alternate theories just said really fast not involving Obito:

I prefer a theory that would say Tobi is an advanced zestu clone(Black white mix) with Madaras chakra in him, which in naruto apparently represents part of the soul as shown by narutos parents and orochimaru. So part of madders soul would be in tobi. i would think something like that would be much more possible. I would even think izuna being him would be much more possible(though his age he would have to be makes me think not.)

Also yes i know there is an "official tobi id thread" however that thread is 400 pages long and hardly anyone wants to read through 400 pages.

One more thing, text edit was doing dumb things such as turning words to tobi into obi and obito into obit and sharingan into sharing and other stupid things so please excuse some typos.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Octopops

Re: Tobi identity theory-obito :(

looked at the title of thread.......lol didnt read

Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

I see your new so....this is where all tobi identity theory's and related discussions go
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=official+tobi
    Welcome to NB

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No need to worry tobi is most likely not obito

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer B View Post
    looked at the title of thread.......lol didnt read
    Exactly.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...or-d4x6bd8.jpg

Also, there is an official thread for theories like these.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anyways good theory!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Tobi was an adult when Kakashi and Gui were teenagers,so how could He be Obito? Obito and Kakashi were the same age when He died.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganisOP View Post
    Shit ton of text incoming:

I honestly wish for this theory to not be true. However from what i can perceive it is in the realm of possibility.

Obito Theory:

Tobi has a possible chance of being obito, though i find that chance very low i believe i have came up with a theory that is possible(even though i don't choose to believe it) All i am saying is that it's possible for this theory(as many theories are to be true)

Obito clearly gets his body crushed by a rock, impossible to survive from. IMPOSSIBLE TO SURVIVE FROM.

Now on to Madara, we know that Madara survived his fight with Hashirama. He lived for an unknown amount of time and then was able to obtain the rinnegan. One of the rinnegans abilities is to bring people back from the dead. As displayed by Nagato reviving paths of pain to perfectly regenerated bodies and reviving the recently deceased people of konoha.

I believe that it is possible for Madara to have lived until(or awhile after) obitos death. After Obito's death it is possible for Madara to have revived obito noticing the potential he has(reviving him this way he was able to revive his body in perfect condition including his sharingan).

After Madara revives obito he uses his sharingan in order to manipulate his mind turning him against konoha and turns him into his pawn. Obito grows and gains the ability to use his sharing.

He trains with Madara for awhile until Madara dies, and madara tells him everything he needs to know about his plan.As an Uchiha Obito is able to use the sharingan much more efficiently than Kakashi and is able to use space time techniques with his eye on a whole other level and is actual able to teleport large objects multiple times to different dimensions, and can phase through objects. During training he wasn't able to phase his entire being on the first try and lost parts of his body to the technique. the parts lost were replaced by the stuff zetzus are made out of.

Anything previously done before obito became tobi would have been done by madara, explaining longer hair in some circumstances.

After training with madara, it explains how he was able to gain the ability to control the ninetails and how he was able to become strong enough to fight near the fourth hokages level.

This theory would also assume that tobi did not give Nagato the rinnegan since madara would have had them in order to revive obito. in this situation i would assume that Madara gave Nagato the tools to obtain the rinnegan without negate knowing and tobi takes credit as he does for many other things madara did.(if you want a theory where nagato clearly gets the rinnegan from madara/tobi then madara could have just used zetsu glue to repair obito(though i find that very unlikely because that would be unable to reform his eye))

Tobi has marks underneath his marks looks like signs of old age perhaps, however for this theory i would say its from years of battle and overuse of his sharingan.

However i think this theory is complete bullshit(not in theory, just i would hate for Madara to have lived for so long and obito to have such a large change in personality.)

Alternate theories just said really fast not involving Obito:

I prefer a theory that would say Tobi is an advanced zestu clone(Black white mix) with Madaras chakra in him, which in naruto apparently represents part of the soul as shown by narutos parents and orochimaru. So part of madders soul would be in tobi. i would think something like that would be much more possible. I would even think izuna being him would be much more possible(though his age he would have to be makes me think not.)

Also yes i know there is an "official tobi id thread" however that thread is 400 pages long and hardly anyone wants to read through 400 pages.

One more thing, text edit was doing dumb things such as turning words to tobi into obi and obito into obit and sharingan into sharing and other stupid things so please excuse some typos.
    what potential? He shown no potential that any young ninja didn't have. No mention of his family, his parents, his sibling. Hell the two times kakashi and tobi met something would of been said or mentioned. The is nothing even romotely saying that obito is tobi

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    That's a guy.
    ^^^ HAHAHAHHA! i thought i was the only one who noticed :sy:

oh and tobi = no-one...dont you remember he said hinmself :P

Last edited by Uchiha Usman; 07-17-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Everyone who belives tobi is obito is a retard a dumbass with no brain .....

So if anyone belives tobi is obito please leave the Base go and look at the wall for a long time

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

Please Do A Search Before Creating New ONE !

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status

Another tobi obito thread.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

LOL you knew where to put it yet you decided against it what a rebel
    and yeah i agree who does want to read through 400 pages :P
    rep+ for effort on your theory though,

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW

i think its going to be a new character or madaras little bro no problem if its obito either as long as there is a good explanation but its very unlikely its obito but dont worry im sure tobis face going to be revaled soon enough.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Everyone who belives tobi is obito is a retard a dumbass with no brain .....

So if anyone belives tobi is obito please leave the Base go and look at the wall for a long time

Period. :mugi: