View Poll Results: After reading this, do you think Tobi could really be the Ramen Guy?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 75.00%
  • No

    5 25.00%
Page 19 of 24 « First ... 9151617181920212223 ... Last»
Results 451 to 475 of 598
  1. #451
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    I have noticed this but I thought it was unlikely
     
         

  2. #452
    Synister.'s Avatar
    Status
    Synister. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Grand Line.
    Posts
    19,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nimmy's Honey Bear.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    I also noticed this but didnt really give it much thought after.
     
         

  3. #453
    Member GhastlyTitan's Avatar
    Status
    GhastlyTitan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United States, Pangaea
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    This is a very detailed prediction. +rep
     
         

  4. #454
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    wridacule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    2,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    um so hair cant grow? talking animals and fire breathing guys that can walk on water and hair growing is whats far fetched to you??? really?!
     
         

  5. #455
    Kush God.. Just Enjoy This Shit's Avatar
    Status
    Just Enjoy This Shit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    rollin back to back for homies who didnt make it..
    Posts
    693
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    maybe..but your spelling ruins this for me
     
         

  6. #456
    ~Dream~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Dream~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chilling like a villain.
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    stackin paper
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    I don't think we will know, Kishi still hasn't given enough information of Tobi.
     
         

  7. #457
    Legend gordo1's Avatar
    Status
    gordo1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Interesting. So your reasoning is that Itachi would've recognized his chakra because he's so smart. Never thought of that. +Rep for you
     
         

  8. #458
    Great Sage alexu9696's Avatar
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    2,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    um so hair cant grow? talking animals and fire breathing guys that can walk on water and hair growing is whats far fetched to you??? really?!
    its possible but then why would you cut your hair ... and also that hair to grow that fast ? wtf ?
     
         

  9. #459
    Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    -The Agent- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    I said this weeks ago and so many people disagreed with me.
     
         

  10. #460
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    rep+ for effort but that is still confusing because you say the man behind the mask is tobi and madara but that still doesn't tell us who tobi is :L
     
         

  11. #461
    Member GhastlyTitan's Avatar
    Status
    GhastlyTitan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United States, Pangaea
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    I said this weeks ago and so many people disagreed with me.
    I had to go out of my way to say your sig is very funny.
     
         

  12. #462
    Great Sage alexu9696's Avatar
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    2,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    rep+ for effort but that is still confusing because you say the man behind the mask is tobi and madara but that still doesn't tell us who tobi is :L
    its not a tobi identy thread ... if you whant to know who is tobi in my opinion http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...98326&page=441 scroll down and you will se my name and my theory
     
         

  13. #463
    Member Go0Go0's Avatar
    Status
    Go0Go0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Yeah but theres a problem. Madara got revived by Edo Tensei. When he got revived he didnt look like 100 years old of what he have should be when if he actually met Itachi. Edo Madara is his prime-time, about 30-40 Years old.
     
         

  14. #464
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    wridacule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    2,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    its possible but then why would you cut your hair ... and also that hair to grow that fast ? wtf ?
    a lot of times people cut their hair in anime and tv shows to show a symbol of change in their life or walking a new path. also you said it yourself that YEARS passed by between the kyubi attack and when itachi met tobi so...
     
         

  15. #465
    Member CrimsonH4ze's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonH4ze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    +rep
     
         

  16. #466
    Senior Member Henchman24's Avatar
    Status
    Henchman24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    25.0000° N, 71.0000° W
    Posts
    1,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    The image with the baby isn't Itachi. That is Sasuke. He is slightly older than Naruto.
     
         

  17. #467
    Member
    Status
    Codex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    yonder
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    To begin with, why would Madara wear a mask? Not saying he didn't, but I just want to know why.

    The only real issue with this that comes to mind is that long-haired Tobi (=? Madara) revealed himself to Kisame. Then when short-haired Tobi came out, he showed his face to Kisame and Kisame seemingly recognized him as the same person; i.e., long-haired Tobi and short-haired Tobi apparently have the same face.

    I'll have to dig around for the chapter, but it's in a thread from a few days ago that's basically the same theory.
     
         

  18. #468
    Great Sage alexu9696's Avatar
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    2,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    To begin with, why would Madara wear a mask? Not saying he didn't, but I just want to know why.

    The only real issue with this that comes to mind is that long-haired Tobi (=? Madara) revealed himself to Kisame. Then when short-haired Tobi came out, he showed his face to Kisame and Kisame seemingly recognized him as the same person; i.e., long-haired Tobi and short-haired Tobi apparently have the same face.

    I'll have to dig around for the chapter, but it's in a thread from a few days ago that's basically the same theory.
    madara did that so that he can create the impresion for Tobi so that the world would think tobi is Madara after the real madara will die...

    also kisane seen a very old face .... even if kishi will show the face of tobi you would not know who he is becuase is very old ..... and you cant compare with a another face in the manga
     
         

  19. #469
    Great Sage alexu9696's Avatar
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    2,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    a lot of times people cut their hair in anime and tv shows to show a symbol of change in their life or walking a new path. also you said it yourself that YEARS passed by between the kyubi attack and when itachi met tobi so...
    yeah the difference is about 10 years ... its possible i said that but its retarded for a character.... you cut your hair and then to let grow again and then cuts his hair again ....
     
         

  20. #470
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    wridacule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    2,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    this thread goes to show that if you put pages of the manga in with your theory people will + rep you regardless of what you say...:confused:
     
         

  21. #471
    Great Sage alexu9696's Avatar
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    2,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Quote Originally Posted by Go0Go0 View Post
    Yeah but theres a problem. Madara got revived by Edo Tensei. When he got revived he didnt look like 100 years old of what he have should be when if he actually met Itachi. Edo Madara is his prime-time, about 30-40 Years old.
    there is no problem the long haired mask men was last seen in Yagura time .... so if he died then ... and kabuto did bring him back in his prime yes .. Madara has now 30-40 .... i belive this is why kishi said prime .. it would look weird to see a 70-80 old Madara on the battlefield
     
         

  22. #472
    Jonin Deidera's Avatar
    Status
    Deidera is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    I understand where you're coming from as I had a very similar theory to yours,I wondered why the 2nd Tobi knew Kisame and also about Itachi unless of course Madara told him about them before he died which I think he did.
    We need to remember that the 1st Tobi(Madara) who was wearing a mask never claimed to be someone called Tobi,and realize that 'Tobi' was just a name to get into the akatsuki as a normal member and not as 'Uchiha Madara' the leader of akatsuki whom only Kisame,Zetsu , Konan and Nagato knew that he was the leader.
     
         

  23. #473
    Great Sage alexu9696's Avatar
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    2,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    this thread goes to show that if you put pages of the manga in with your theory people will + rep you regardless of what you say...:confused:
    people dont belive that a character will cut his hair (because he has short hair when he attaked konoha..) then let grow again of the hair then cuts again that hair...

    For what reason would a character cut his hair twice ? and let it grow that much ?
     
         

  24. #474
    Great Sage alexu9696's Avatar
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    2,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidera View Post
    I understand where you're coming from as I had a very similar theory to yours,I wondered why the 2nd Tobi knew Kisame and also about Itachi unless of course Madara told him about them before he died which I think he did.
    We need to remember that the 1st Tobi(Madara) who was wearing a mask never claimed to be someone called Tobi,and realize that 'Tobi' was just a name to get into the akatsuki as a normal member and not as 'Uchiha Madara' the leader of akatsuki whom only Kisame,Zetsu , Konan and Nagato knew that he was the leader.
    that is also a option .... but i belive kisame has only seen a old face .... if kishi where to show us a old face you would not know who is tobi you would say he is a old men..... kisame assumed that he was Madara uchiha because he already meet the real Uchiha Madara ... and madara told tobi all the storyes all of his meetings .... all of his history
     
         

  25. #475
    Member
    Status
    Codex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    yonder
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

    Still haven't found the page I was looking for. Will look tomorrow.

    But, Itachi rigged Sasuke's sharingan to react to Madara's sharingan (or actually Tobi's sharingan, but he thought Tobi was Madara). This would seem to imply that, at the very least, Tobi has the same eyes as the masked man that Itachi met with prior to the massacre. I guess it's possible that Itachi rigged it to react to any sharingan, but would've happened if Sasuke was a good little boy and went back to Konoha? He'd be fighting along side Kakashi, who would bust out his sharingan, and Sasuke would unwittingly fire off an amaterasu, killing Kakashi => Sasuke is a criminal once again. Itachi's not stupid enough to make such a mistake.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •