Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Jinchuriki of the Madness GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

Katon training with nemo

Waits for Nemo to arrive at training ground zero

Hours passes by, wonders where the heck is he*?

*she

Last edited by GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf; 07-16-2012 at 02:52 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Re: Katon training with nemo

*she.
    And hello, I'm here.
    Could you tell me all you know about fire in real life and in the rp?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

In rp, just that it can be used in fire style, lava release, blaze release, dust release(I think).
    Fire=katon, Lava style=yoton, blaze release=Enton, dust release=jinton
    It is a change in chakra in change form or is tht the other way around?(I hope u have the litmus paper kakashi talked bout)
    With this special litmus paper from a special tree that can absorb chakra, the litmus paper will burn to ashes if it's katon, get wet if it's suiton, crumble if it's doton, crinkle if it's raiton, and cut in half if it's futon, in order to do so, u have to pour chakra into the litmus paper.

In real life, fire is "life" itself sorta, it is alive, can be put out with water, grow hotter with blowing winds, be born of lightning, erupt from the volcano.
    I always tried to do pyrokinesis but it never worked to some extent, even though I went online, and quizzed, got lightning first, realized some thing was wrong, went back changed few things, this time it was fire.
    Every time I'm near fire, it sorta leans towards me somehow.
    Fire is important for survival, fun, and of course to mother nature(even you can't deny it)
    Sometimes it can create illusions within heat waves, or mirages in the desert in the form of heat distortion ripples

That's all I can type, that's all what came to mind at hand first

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

the first didn't make too much sense, but that is okay. Fire needs oxygen, a high enough temperature and a fuel to burn. Once one of those factors is taken away the fire cannot burn anymore and will die. This is the same in rp and in rl. You can indeed use water to extinguish the fire, and other things as ice, rain and other water based elements can be used as well. Wind can be used to make the fire more powerful for it will give it more oxygen, hence why wind and fire are a good combination. Earth and fire can be used together as well in some cases, sometimes even to create lava, even though this is a different element. Lightning and fire are an awesome combination in fight for if you first send a fire jutsu which will block the opponent's vision and then send a lightning jutsu they will probably use a water jutsu to stop the fire, then the lightning will electrocute them. A very good combo indeed. Yet you can use water and fire together as well, not directly together towards the opponent, but in a different style. You can make water boil with fire and throw it over the opponent so that they will get burned and be wet, which can give you an advantage. As you can see, fire is mostly an offensive element, like lightning, which are both yang elements. But that is a different story.

Do you have any questions so far?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

None about the topic.
    But what is rl? The other is role play.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

There isn't too much difference about fire in rl and rp, if you do not count the chakra and such.

Anyway, *I set a tree on fire*, sit down beside that and meditate for four hours, then report back to me.
    Whilst meditating concentrate on what you feel, smell, hear and of course on your chakra. Use your utmost concentration for it so you will sense every little detail.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

During the four hours, I feel anger, destruction, blazing heat, sorrow, sparks of life, even a bit of despair, the flow of the earth's core, a burning sensation on my right arm(ow!) from a floating ember. I smell smoke, not sure about anything else. I hear crackling, a sound like that of a tree shaking in the wind, and as if the flames were singing, they seem to say,"Itsuka no Itami mo koete, anata no moto ni wa", right then I knew what they meant, they said,"to someday get past the pain, I've past the point of no return".

What about what you see in the flames?

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Interesting. And what you see is prolly just fire, so I take that you see that.

Now, *gives you a lighter*, try to remember everything you felt, saw and heard and use that all together to gather your fire chakra. Use that chakra to first make the fire of the lighter bigger, and then smaller. repeat this three times.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

*recieves the lighter* then uses that katon chakra to make the flame grow and dwindle three times, then thinks of something and tries it, the flame thins out and gets longer in height and makes it whirl into a mini fire tornado, then it shortens till it is completely spherical and makes it spin in a very small circle 3in in diameter

"I think I just created a new jutsu using basic fire manipulation!"

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

How is that a new jutsu? @_@

Anyway, without further ado, the rules and the template I want you to use:

• First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
    • Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
    • Thirdly, if you do not reply within one month, I will drop your training without further notice.
    • Fourthly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you

I will post two (or sometimes three) techniques and how to use them, then you will go to the Naruto wikia and look the techniques up. Then write for each jutsu:
    • How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
    • How it works.
    • Advantages & Disadvantages.
    • How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
    • The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.

Note that some techniques might not be on the Naruto wikia (try to search for the English AND the Japanese name before giving up on the search). If it is not there, try to think of the answers yourself.
    I adopted this training technique from other senseis and try to improve it so it will stay interesting for both of us

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

It can be a jutsu that doesn't require hand seals, like the rasengan.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf View Post
    It can be a jutsu that doesn't require hand seals, like the rasengan.
    That doesn't mean it is new lol

Anyway, I assume this means you have written and agreed to the rules, hence we will start the real training.

( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Focus your fire chakra and shoot several balls of fire towards your opponent.

( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
    Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.

Focus your fire chakra onto several shuriken which you will throw towards the opponent inflamed to cause extra damage.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.
    How to do it: I'd do the usual requirements, then fire them at one location, spread them out, or spin around firing like crazy .

How it works: the user spews out balls of katon chakra, as the chakra makes contact with air, it ignites catching on fire as it goes.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that it can overpower fuuton equal or lower in rank, because it fire multiple fireballs, you can do a variety of attacks such as the ones I stated in how to do it. The disadvantages are that it is weak to suiton equal or higher in rank, countered by fuuton two or more ranks higher.

How to defend: I'd counter it by using substitution, maybe throw several shuriken with mini paper bomb balls stuck in the holes of them( style :noc, or katon body flicker to hide my absence among the flames then flicker behind the opponent and slap a paperbomb on their back where they can't reach payback . I didn't include suiton or fuuton or any other elements because it's the one thing most shinobi would expect.

Imagine using these. :D

( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
    Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.
    How to do it: I'd do the necessary requirements, concenter(google it) katon chakra into several shuriken, and either just throw them, or use prepared stars with wires connected(that'd make a good reason for its name) twirling them trapping the opponent with wires wrapped, then making them seem as if they were "dancing" toward its captive's imminent doom.

How it works: the user concentrates katon chakra then throws them as they ignite.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that it can cause more damage.
    The disadvantages are that it can be deflected like any normal shuriken would(hey, if shuriken can't melt like this, then why not?), and put out with suiton and deflected as well.

How to defend: I'd actually just attack the opponent head-on. Here's the reason why: if you were to use a high powered jutsu of suiton, doton, or fuuton, aimed in the midst of the shuriken, what would happen to them? Deflected, of course. Then where did the jutsu go? It was aimed in the midst of the shuriken, which also is the line of fire to the opponent.

So, it will result in a kind of a backfire(if the deflected shuriken bounces back from whence it came ), and the opponent will prolly not expect his/her opponent to use such a high powered jutsu aimed to make him/her fail

Sometimes you need the power of plain insight, sometimes you need the power of unexpectation, and sometimes you don't even need all of them.

Btw, found this while searching pictures, maybe you might to add it to your lightning bio and YW

If I had my own gun blade, it would look like this

And what do you think of my new sigs?

Last edited by GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf; 08-20-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf View Post

How to do it: I'd do the usual requirements, then fire them at one location, spread them out, or spin around firing like crazy .

How it works: the user spews out balls of katon chakra, as the chakra makes contact with air, it ignites catching on fire as it goes.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that it can overpower fuuton equal or lower in rank, because it fire multiple fireballs, you can do a variety of attacks such as the ones I stated in how to do it. The disadvantages are that it is weak to suiton equal or higher in rank, countered by fuuton two or more ranks higher.

How to defend: I'd counter it by using substitution, maybe throw several shuriken with mini paper bomb balls stuck in the holes of them( style :noc, or katon body flicker to hide my absence among the flames then flicker behind the opponent and slap a paperbomb on their back where they can't reach payback . I didn't include suiton or fuuton or any other elements because it's the one thing most shinobi would expect.

Imagine using these. :D

How to do it: I'd do the necessary requirements, concenter(google it) katon chakra into several shuriken, and either just throw them, or use prepared stars with wires connected(that'd make a good reason for its name) twirling them trapping the opponent with wires wrapped, then making them seem as if they were "dancing" toward its captive's imminent doom.

How it works: the user concentrates katon chakra then throws them as they ignite.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that it can cause more damage.
    The disadvantages are that it can be deflected like any normal shuriken would(hey, if shuriken can't melt like this, then why not?), and put out with suiton and deflected as well.

How to defend: I'd actually just attack the opponent head-on. Here's the reason why: if you were to use a high powered jutsu of suiton, doton, or fuuton, aimed in the midst of the shuriken, what would happen to them? Deflected, of course. Then where did the jutsu go? It was aimed in the midst of the shuriken, which also is the line of fire to the opponent.

So, it will result in a kind of a backfire(if the deflected shuriken bounces back from whence it came ), and the opponent will prolly not expect his/her opponent to use such a high powered jutsu aimed to make him/her fail

Sometimes you need the power of plain insight, sometimes you need the power of unexpectation, and sometimes you don't even need all of them.

Btw, found this while searching pictures, maybe you might to add it to your lightning bio and YW

If I had my own gun blade, it would look like this

And what do you think of my new sigs?
    Your new sigs are nice, pics are cool, I don't need to google words for my vocabulary is quite good, and that was interesting o_o

Let's continue.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Focus your fire chakra and spew out a small fireball.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Focus your fire chakra and perform the 'Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger' handseals. Then blow out a flammable gas from your lungs which will cover the short ranged area around you. Once it comes into contact with flames it will ignite.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Your new sigs are nice, pics are cool, I don't need to google words for my vocabulary is quite good, and that was interesting o_o

Let's continue.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Focus your fire chakra and spew out a small fireball.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Focus your fire chakra and perform the 'Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger' handseals. Then blow out a flammable gas from your lungs which will cover the short ranged area around you. Once it comes into contact with flames it will ignite.
    Thanks.

The blazing shuriken dance right?

Katon: small fire

How to do it: I'd do the usual things, then spew it out.

How it works: it's basically the same thing as a fireball but a lot smaller.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that you can use it to make a small fire hence its name , not sure about anything else. The disadvantages are that it has its natural weakness of suiton, and its natural domination over futon.

How to defend: I can probably dodge it by a half foot. Or I could counter it with suiton.

How to do it: I'd do whatever is required, and then stream it towards the opponent. Idk how, but I'd try to make it an imitation of silent killing. Meaning I leave that mist hanging around for a little while, then I would use one of those "concealed mouth" embers, bite it and spit it out igniting the flammable gas mist.

How it works: you build up chakra and make it flammable somehow and the rest.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that you can make it appear as mist, allowing your opponent to mistake it as silent killing, you can prepare it beforehand and hide in it, then try to lure your opponent in. The disadvantages are that it can be blown away by natures wind or futon before you can ignite it, your opponent uses sparks or katon when you just risked hiding in it to lure your opponent, and I'm not sure if there's anything else I should point out.

How to defend: I would get the heck outta there via body flicker, use futon before they ignite it, and either blow it away or control the mist and make it float over to opponent, then either before they realize they have ignited it, or I use a katon to ignite it. If it has already turned into a fireball, then I would counter with suiton or throw a bunch of shuriken with mini bomb balls stuck in its core, and a bunch of kunai that have mini bomb ball, again, stuck in the handle holes also with bomb tags tied to it(how do you get bomb balls and tags onto kunai together? You ask, I say, when preparing these beforehand, you have tie the tags on first{how would you tie a tag on if there's a bomb ball in it already?} then put the mini balls in and you're done with that one and move onto the next one and so on)

Last edited by GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf; 09-01-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Okay, a few things;

1. What are the usual things? You keep saying it but tbh I have no idea if you mean the right things with that.
    2. Body Flicker is no longer allowed. (read the rules for more info)
    3. Mini bomb? What are you talking about?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Okay, a few things;

1. What are the usual things? You keep saying it but tbh I have no idea if you mean the right things with that.
    2. Body Flicker is no longer allowed. (read the rules for more info)
    3. Mini bomb? What are you talking about?
    1. Hand seals, building chakra, etc. itd be a drag to have to explain all of that.
    2. Why? I was gonna incorporate it as a small part of my style preferences.
    3. I mean these mini paper bomb balls.

Smaller versions of what looks like this, if you play storm two or generations then you should know what I mean now

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

1. Training actually requires to be as specific as possible in most cases, so please include all that in future descriptions.
    2. Probably because it was overused to get away from attacks which normally need to be countered. It is just too simple to avoid attacks that way, and isn't fun. But that is just my interpretation of it, you should ask a rp mod for the real reason if you want to know for sure.
    3. Yeah, I understand now.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

Ok, let's continue training, sensei.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

Focus your fire chakra and create a small but powerful flame which you release towards the opponent.

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Focus your fire chakra and create a short flame which you aim at the opponent. Due to the heat of the flame the opponent will collapse.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

To make it easier for me, could I just rewrite the "how to do it" parts that you already posted in my own words? That means no copy pasting, no more "usual things"/requirements, just the description as you want it/see fit.

Katon no Jutsu

How to do it: I would gather katon chakra and make a modest but potent flame which I unleash at my target.

How it works: well, I don't know what to say, but I guess it is the foundation of all or most katon jutsu.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that it can overpower D-rank Fuuton, make a fire place , and uh make a distraction lol. The disadvantages are that obviously it can be put out by higher ranking suiton or Fuuton, and stopped by other styles.

How to defend: I might just take it, no pain no gain. It's a D-rank anyways. Or if I were tobi, I'd just stand there like an idiot and let it phase through me . Or counter it with suiton, or maybe throw a paper bomb.

How to do it: I would collect katon chakra and make a little flame which I direct towards the opponent. Because of the hotness of the technique, the opponent will bend over.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that you could k.o. your opponent with this and finish them off. The disadvantages are that it could be taken out by any higher ranking jutsu.

How to defend: if I had a shield, I could block it and depending on what kind of shield(namely the yata mirror), I could also deflect it. Counter it with suiton. Or even just get outta there lol.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

First defending is wrong.
    Second, what is a yata mirror? ~_~'

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yata_Mirror

About the first defending, I'd counter this with suiton, doton especially a wall type, or just try to dodge it.

And you haven't answered my question at the beginning of the last post I made.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

@question: That is alright, however you have to write more than you do now. Give me an example of it with the follow

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Focus your fire chakra and perform the 'Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger' handseals after which you inhale air and spew out a large fireball from your mouth whilst exhaling the fire through a ring made of your index finger and thumb.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

Finally, the one I wanted to learn. Did you know I can do 15 hand seals in about 3 seconds? It's made up of three jutsus including fireball tech, the first is my made up jutsu, the second set right after is the fireball, then the edo tensei. In this order, 1. Bird>snake>tiger>a variation combination of snake and dragon resembling a Phoenix in shape almost the same way you would make a outlined heart with your hands>then a variation of snake but fingers straight out and thumb tips touching 2. Snake>ram>monkey>boar>horse>tiger 3. Tiger>snake>dog>dragon>clap hands. But I usually combine the tiger hand seals at the end of fireball and the beginning of edo tensei. SO, when I do all this together, it only takes me about three secs to do them all in this order stated above. Anyways, back to training:

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

How to do it: I would take a deep breath, and concentrate my katon chakra, and perform the six hand seals. Then utilizing the katon chakra, blow through a ring made by the thumb and index finger.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that you can prolly save katon chakra by spewing out several small fireballs equivalent to one giant fireball, it has highly destructive power to devastate most anything, even take out a building big and sturdy as a susano'o ribcage(idk, but its still possible ) provided it is large enough. The disadvantages are that it can be cancelled with another fireball like in the above gifs, doused with suiton, blown away with a strong enough futon, blocked with doton, maybe struck down by raiton of some kind(such as Kirin).

How to defend: I could prolly dodge it, getting off with a toe burn like naruto in his second bell test. Counter it with the above listed disadvantages.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»