Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm..

Observing this panel

This thread is just my opinion on this panel.

"Them" in the above panel, could be either of these two pairs

1) Hashirama and tobirama
    2) Sage of six paths sons

Possibilites of pair one:

For it to be pair one, then that would mean the scroll contains a certain jutsu..i like to call it the "Reverse Dead Demon Seal Technique" that allows the user to control the revived person, but it would require a body to put the soul in. It would be an easier form of what madara did by releasing himself from Edo tensei.

It would also show that Orochimaru was working on a way of freeing Edo's from the Shimigami..as it was the biggest flaw to his edo tensei at the time...maybe he wanted to get the hokage's souls out for evil his intentions.

and this would also be a great explanation as to why Taka could rule the world, but there's a negative to this pair. Sasuke says:

"I dont know much, i want to know everything about the clan and the village"

I doubt there's much Hashi & Tobi would be able to tell him about his clan...and he already knows a great great deal of things from itachi n tobi about the bolded above.

He wouldn't be asking for information he already know...like the Uchiha clan massacre for example. so theres a 40% Chance it's the 1st n 2nd hokage.

Possibility of Pair 2:

Well he said he wants to know EVERYTHING!, the clan derived from the younger son of the So6p, and the village would be more directed to Senju..more so, the Older son of the So6p. This pair would make much more sense...it could also give a more detailed background on the "Swirly eye" maybe even the fight between the two bro's...and some more background history on the So6p and Juubi.

There is a notion going around that people seem to believe the time between the day's of the So6p and presently, is 100,000 years or something. but i doubt. As a matter of fact...the younger son could even be Madara's Grandfather. There is more of a possibility for this pair. i'd give it the remaining 60%

OR

Kishi will troll us with new characters. - i doubt.

what do you think?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillen before work

Re: Observing this panel

I think they are talking about his parents... and thats all i can think about. I dont think its the first because sealed and he doesnt have his chakra in anyone or anything else like Oro but who knows.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it looks like there's still something about the uchiha clan/massacre that does not add up for sasuke.
    could it be that we missed something?

yeah i think its his parents too, for the reasons below.

- the sons of SO6P did not belong to a clan/village era
    - the massacre did not occur during the 1st and 2nd hokage's lifetime
    - i'd probably do a back flip and a cartwheel if Sasuke wants to speak to the 3rd to ask about the revolt, and then speak to the 4th to ask about the 9 tails attack on the village.
    - he might want to ask his father WHY did the clan matter more than the village.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Music is the beats of life,
    the voice of creation, the
    visible world, the echo of
    imagination.

It's either 1.) His parents or 2.) Sages sons.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinkin Smokin Fckin Plottin
    Schemin Plottin Gettin Money

Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    It's either 1.) His parents or 2.) Sages sons.
    what the fck is wrong with you people it's not the sage's sons.. that's horse shit and everyone knows it. It's obviously his parents:sy::sy::sy::sy:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdogg View Post
    what the fck is wrong with you people it's not the sage's sons.. that's horse shit and everyone knows it. It's obviously his parents.
    How do you know that? Considering the Sages sons are the start of everything, it makes perfect sense.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. His parents (Most likely IMO)

2. The Hokages (Which would be a massive troll move on Kishi's part)

3. The three dead elders from Hiruzen's generation (Most unlikely, but Danzo and Kagami could definitely know quite a bit of info)

Those are the only groups of people who would know info that Sasuke might want

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinkin Smokin Fckin Plottin
    Schemin Plottin Gettin Money

Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    How do you know that? Considering the Sages sons are the start of everything, it makes perfect sense.
    What makes perfect sense about that? Are you drunk?
    On the same exact page sasuke is thinking about his conversation with itachi about the massacre and his parents.. do you see anything at all in the entire fkn manga that would put sasuke in the position to ressurect the sage's sons? especially just to ask them about the uchiha massacre that happened over 100 years at minimum AFTER they were long gone? Wake the hell up.

What evidence do you have to suggest sasuke would even think of that?:sy:

you are cancer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdogg View Post
    What makes perfect sense about that? Are you drunk?
    On the same exact page sasuke is thinking about his conversation with itachi about the massacre and his parents.. do you see anything at all in the entire fkn manga that would put sasuke in the position to ressurect the sage's sons? especially just to ask them about the uchiha massacre that happened over 100 years at minimum AFTER they were long gone? Wake the hell up.

What evidence do you have to suggest sasuke would even think of that?:sy:

you are cancer
    L2readpleasebeforeyoupostcrap, mmk? I gave 2 options. 1. His Parents (Which I think is going to happen) and 2. The Sages Sons. I said the sons because they are the beginning of everything.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Them could be more then just his parents (has to be something that would change the war) if its a edo something and at the moment its very likely (unless something new) then i say its the whole uchia clan

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, it has to be the whole Uchia Clan. The only thing I dont get is why the manga went from referring to a single person to plural??? Could be his dad and the clan... or sage and sons...madara/tobi... white/black zetsu...who knows!?

So "they" have to be able to help Taka rule the world, know EVERYTHING and be able to answer questions about the village /clan/itachi. Beats me.