View Poll Results: EMS Sasuke vs Edo Madara inevitable?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the battle is going to happen!

    10 66.67%
  • No, it wont happen

    5 33.33%
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Things have gotten interesting after this new plot twist!

    I have always thought Orochimaru had the worst ending and needs a good comeback (unlike wannabe Kabuchimaru who don't have the spooks for playing a villain).

    All his battles were unfair, not even at his prime, fought an held his own against a 4-tailed Kurama but had to retreat because his body started rejecting him, he got unexpectedly sealed off by Itachi etc.

    After this new twist, this messed up rushed war arc has gotten much more interesting!

    So where is Orochimaru? Is he Tobi, or he is in control over Edo-Madara's body with this cursed seal placed on him?

    Also EMS Lord Uchiha Sasuke vs Edo Orochi-Madara is inevitable? :D
     
         

  2. #2
    The Dark Knight El Batman's Avatar
    Status
    El Batman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Things have gotten interesting after this new plot twist!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    I have always thought Orochimaru had the worst ending and needs a good comeback (unlike wannabe Kabuchimaru who don't have the spooks for playing a villain).

    All his battles were unfair, not even at his prime, fought an held his own against a 4-tailed Kurama but had to retreat because his body started rejecting him, he got unexpectedly sealed off by Itachi etc.

    After this new twist, this messed up rushed war arc has gotten much more interesting!

    So where is Orochimaru? Is he Tobi, or he is in control over Edo-Madara's body with this cursed seal placed on him?

    Also EMS Lord Uchiha Sasuke vs Edo Orochi-Madara is inevitable? :D
    I don't get it...
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Things have gotten interesting after this new plot twist!

    Ive always said that Orochimaru is still better than Kabuto
     
         

  4. #4
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: Things have gotten interesting after this new plot twist!

    First off, don't say "Lord Uchiha Sasuke". You're subjecting yourself to ink and paper.
    Second, we don't know if Orochimaru will take over Madara. I doubt that will happen.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Things have gotten interesting after this new plot twist!

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Ive always said that Orochimaru is still better than Kabuto
    Kabuto, he had everything Orochimaru had researched,

    but still couldn't find a way to beat Izanami
     
         

  6. #6
    No One th1s1guysays's Avatar
    Status
    th1s1guysays is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Things have gotten interesting after this new plot twist!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    I have always thought Orochimaru had the worst ending and needs a good comeback (unlike wannabe Kabuchimaru who don't have the spooks for playing a villain).

    All his battles were unfair, not even at his prime, fought an held his own against a 4-tailed Kurama but had to retreat because his body started rejecting him, he got unexpectedly sealed off by Itachi etc.

    After this new twist, this messed up rushed war arc has gotten much more interesting!

    So where is Orochimaru? Is he Tobi, or he is in control over Edo-Madara's body with this cursed seal placed on him?

    Also EMS Lord Uchiha Sasuke vs Edo Orochi-Madara is inevitable? :D
    Just for the fact that you said LORD in referring to sasuke you should jump off a very high bridge while drinking bleech on the way down.
     
         

  7. #7
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Things have gotten interesting after this new plot twist!

    Kabuto > Oro. ^.^ otherwise kishi ****ed up
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Things have gotten interesting after this new plot twist!

    Quote Originally Posted by th1s1guysays View Post
    Just for the fact that you said LORD in referring to sasuke you should jump off a very high bridge while drinking bleech on the way down.
    The fact that you have Tobi the loser on your avatar means you love to choke on troll dicks and die
     
         

  9. #9
    Member UchihaIsOP's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaIsOP is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Things have gotten interesting after this new plot twist!

    Another sasuke fanboy thread.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •