1. #26701
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    takahisa: *grins*.......i already know that
    (ok i gtg talk to you later i guess bye for now takahisa will be training bye )
    (rightio)

    Keisuke:
    Then light the ring

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *floats out of the cloud, to stand upon it, arms crossed, looking at you* is ruining my fun going to become a regular occurrence, Viper?
    are you even there? have you ever been?
    Mammon:
    I don't go by that name anymore
    Yes ruining your fun will become a regular thing
    And no I just came here
     
         

  2. #26702
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Dprian View Post
    (haha Dino-San rite? Yea Reborn is like my favourite anime)
    Dprian: Hello there!
    (It's absolutely amazing and yes Dino san)

    ???:
    *him and his men turn around and wave*
    Hello there, Keisuke told me you would come
    Cloud Guardian right?
     
         

  3. #26703
    Dprian's Avatar
    Status
    Dprian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    3,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your choices are: Follow me,
    Fear me, Love me, and Hate me.
    Take your pick
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (It's absolutely amazing and yes Dino san)

    ???:
    *him and his men turn around and wave*
    Hello there, Keisuke told me you would come
    Cloud Guardian right?
    (i love it...haha just like the anime. can i like totally steal hibari's weapon?)
    Dprian: Yea thats me! and u are?
     
         

  4. #26704
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Dprian View Post
    (i love it...haha just like the anime. can i like totally steal hibari's weapon?)
    Dprian: Yea thats me! and u are?
    (Aye if you want nothing's stopping you, its just the RP's gotten a bit boring I'm just trying to start something up =)

    Dino:
    Hello I'm Dino and you are?
     
         

  5. #26705
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Mammon:
    I don't go by that name anymore
    Yes ruining your fun will become a regular thing
    And no I just came here
    it's the only one I've heard you be called.
    yippee. you really are a bundle of fun aren't ya.
    that wasn't my question.
    (btw, I read Kateyo Hitman Reborn just quite behind )
     
         

  6. #26706
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    it's the only one I've heard you be called.
    yippee. you really are a bundle of fun aren't ya.
    that wasn't my question.
    (btw, I read Kateyo Hitman Reborn just quite behind )
    Mammon:
    Well my new name is Mammon
    and I forgot the question so let's just get on with it
    *throws her a small black box and there's a hole on one side*

    (Aye very )
     
         

  7. #26707
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    -Flies about in the sky-
     
         

  8. #26708
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Mammon:
    Well my new name is Mammon
    and I forgot the question so let's just get on with it
    *throws her a small black box and there's a hole on one side*

    (Aye very )
    do you even want to be here? you seem to just want to get this whole thing over and done with.
    *catches the black box and I flicker slightly* guessing this is what you talked about yesturday.
    (have I told you before? how far do you think I am? )
     
         

  9. #26709
    Dprian's Avatar
    Status
    Dprian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    3,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your choices are: Follow me,
    Fear me, Love me, and Hate me.
    Take your pick
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (Aye if you want nothing's stopping you, its just the RP's gotten a bit boring I'm just trying to start something up =)

    Dino:
    Hello I'm Dino and you are?
    (tru. its a good idea. im glad i didnt pick storm..u probably would have put me with shamural)
    Dprian: hello Dino. i am Dprain
     
         

  10. #26710
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    do you even want to be here? you seem to just want to get this whole thing over and done with.
    *catches the black box and I flicker slightly* guessing this is what you talked about yesturday.
    (have I told you before? how far do you think I am? )
    (No it's because there's about four hundred chapters and I just assumed you didn't read that much :o)

    Mammon:
    The only reason I am here is because Keisuke's paying me a lot of money to do this
    Now all you have to do is light the ring and inject your flames into it
     
         

  11. #26711
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Dprian View Post
    (tru. its a good idea. im glad i didnt pick storm..u probably would have put me with shamural)
    Dprian: hello Dino. i am Dprain
    (Yes I would have )


    Dino:
    And you're to be the Fifteenth Cloud Guardian for the new Boss right?
     
         

  12. #26712
    Dprian's Avatar
    Status
    Dprian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    3,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your choices are: Follow me,
    Fear me, Love me, and Hate me.
    Take your pick
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (thnk god! do no if reborn the magna is actually over...and if the new anime is actually comming out next year? i keep hearing rumors)
    Dprian: that is correct!
     
         

  13. #26713
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Dprian View Post
    (thnk god! do no if reborn the magna is actually over...and if the new anime is actually comming out next year? i keep hearing rumors)
    Dprian: that is correct!
    Dino:
    Okay good.....
    -Let's see if he's anything like Hibari-
    What's your views on fighting?

    (I have absolutely no idea but I hope the manga doesn't stop and I'm still watching the anime so :shrug:
     
         

  14. #26714
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (No it's because there's about four hundred chapters and I just assumed you didn't read that much :o)

    Mammon:
    The only reason I am here is because Keisuke's paying me a lot of money to do this
    Now all you have to do is light the ring and inject your flames into it
    (I read alot...too much atm with exams coming up I shouldn't I started reading KHR in the summer ^^ but stopped for a while to focus on other things...)
    *sighs* you really are a lovely person aren't you.
    *takes the ring of the chain, putting it onto my finger before lighting it with ease and putting the flame to the box*
     
         

  15. #26715
    Dprian's Avatar
    Status
    Dprian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    3,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your choices are: Follow me,
    Fear me, Love me, and Hate me.
    Take your pick
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Dino:
    Okay good.....
    -Let's see if he's anything like Hibari-
    What's your views on fighting?

    (I have absolutely no idea but I hope the manga doesn't stop and I'm still watching the anime so :shrug:
    (tru)
    Dprian: when i fight...i dont consider it a win till my opponent is dead...when i fight im completly different then what i am now
     
         

  16. #26716
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,415
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Kyki: *wlaking along the beach humming a la la bye*
     
         

  17. #26717
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: *wlaking along the beach humming a la la bye*
    Heyo Kyki :b
     
         

  18. #26718
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Dprian View Post
    (tru)
    Dprian: when i fight...i dont consider it a win till my opponent is dead...when i fight im completly different then what i am now
    Dino:
    Hmmmm well let's see that different person shall we?
    *takes out his whip and jumps forward towards Dprian cracking it ready*

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    (I read alot...too much atm with exams coming up I shouldn't I started reading KHR in the summer ^^ but stopped for a while to focus on other things...)
    *sighs* you really are a lovely person aren't you.
    *takes the ring of the chain, putting it onto my finger before lighting it with ease and putting the flame to the box*
    *The box doesn't open*

    Mammon:
    The flames have to be stronger
     
         

  19. #26719
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    *The box doesn't open*

    Mammon:
    The flames have to be stronger
    (it's finished?! how can it finish?! what now? what next?...unfair I just read the last few chapters...)

    *smiles slightly, taking the ring away* and how do you plan on making that happen?
     
         

  20. #26720
    Dprian's Avatar
    Status
    Dprian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    3,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your choices are: Follow me,
    Fear me, Love me, and Hate me.
    Take your pick
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Dino:
    Hmmmm well let's see that different person shall we?
    *takes out his whip and jumps forward towards Dprian cracking it ready*


    *The box doesn't open*

    Mammon:
    The flames have to be stronger
    *i pull out my tonfas seeing that your ready to fight. i run at you and go to hit you in the stomach with the short on the right tonfa and hit you in the face with the side of my left tonfa
     
         

  21. #26721
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,415
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Heyo Kyki :b
    Kyki: ^_^ hey!
     
         

  22. #26722
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    (it's finished?! how can it finish?! what now? what next?...unfair I just read the last few chapters...)

    *smiles slightly, taking the ring away* and how do you plan on making that happen?
    Mammon:
    I will do absolutely nothing about it
    I told you how to make them stronger yesterday

    (I'm glad I'm still watching it and I haven't ready any of the manga after where the anime's at )
     
         

  23. #26723
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Dprian View Post
    *i pull out my tonfas seeing that your ready to fight. i run at you and go to hit you in the stomach with the short on the right tonfa and hit you in the face with the side of my left tonfa
    Dino:
    *I crack the whip so that it wraps around right tonfa and then duck out of the way of the left pulling you forward hitting you in the stomach*
     
         

  24. #26724
    Dprian's Avatar
    Status
    Dprian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    3,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your choices are: Follow me,
    Fear me, Love me, and Hate me.
    Take your pick
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    *as you pull me forward i raise my nee and hit you in the face then push off you. i throw my right arm forward and the back end of my tonfa comes off and hits you like a ball and chain in the stomach and after it hits (or u block whatever) i rush forward and hit you in the face withthe short of my left tonfa*
     
         

  25. #26725
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Mammon:
    I will do absolutely nothing about it
    I told you how to make them stronger yesterday

    (I'm glad I'm still watching it and I haven't ready any of the manga after where the anime's at )
    ...would it help if I was actually here?
    *concentrates on the flames and goal*
    (I thought the anime finished in 2010 )
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •