Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Jinbē ジンベエ

Name: Jinbē ジンベエ
    Nickname: Iwa's Bowmaster, Knight of the Sea, The Blue Demon, Mathy
    Clan: Gyojin

Looks: Jinbē is a very large fellow, his skin is of the color blue just like Kisame Hoshigaki and Fuguki Suikazan. His yellow eyebrows and sideburns are distinctly shaped like those found on demons, in addition to a bulb-like nose and an angular lower lip pointing upwards. He has a lightning-shaped scar can be seen from his left side burn and reaching over his left eye which he obtained during his intensive battles. He also possesses two tusk-like conical lower fangs, the rest of his teeth from the upper and lower rows are pretty much the same, albeit much smaller. He also has a severe underbite, which makes room for his huge fangs. He has long, two-toned black hair, with two long white stripes coming from the roots over his forehead and trailing down the back, a topknot, and tuft of hair on his chin with a slight green hue. Under his pale red coat, he wears a Coral colored traditional Japanese clothing covered all over with black and white square-shaped patterns with the black and white layers alternating each other and ending with a dark square at the middle of each and every one of them. He also ties this attire up with a purple scarf like a ribbon around his waist. He is always seen with a gas mask tied around his neck which he puts on when ever he utilizes his Ether gas in battle, along with a red katana strapped to his waist. Due to his new created bandage arts, Jinbē is seen with bandages wrapped all around his body excluding his head/face.

Personality: Jinbe is a man of great pride and honor. He is also very courageous and fearless. Despite his pride, Jinbe appears to put his priorities and principles over his honor, and is not above retreating from an otherwise unfinished battle (despite being shamed or openly mocked by an opponent) if it was for the sake of the greater good.

Village of Birth: Gyojin Shima
    Village of Alliance: Iwagakure no Sato
    Group Affiliation: Zaigou 不善

Ninja Rank: Sage in posts
    Specialty:
    • Water
    • Taijutsu
    • Curse Mark of Heaven
    • Gyojin Clan Techniques
    • Medical training in progress
    Elements:
    • Rain - Complete
    • Basic Five - Complete
    • Blazing Earth - Complete
    • Temperature - Training
    • Diethyl Ether - Complete
    • Volcanic Water - Complete
    Your ninjutsu:
    • Ninjutsu - Complete
    • Taijutsu - Complete
    • Kenjutsu - Complete
    • Genjutsu - Complete non-sharingan
    • Fūinjutsu - Complete non-medical
    • K'Taijutsu - Training
    • Sniper Arts - Complete
    • Bandage Arts - Complete
    • Ink Ninja Arts - Complete
    • Eel & Liger Summoning - Signer/Signer

History: A very long time ago down in the depths of the ocean in an underwater island protected by a special barrier, a young prince was born. His name was Jinbē, he came to this world in July 18th, exactly forty-six years ago. Jinbē was the son of King Neptune and Queen Otohime. Jinbē’s parents were always watching him, making sure that he was very good and never caused mischief. Jinbē was very interested in martial arts as a child, he would spend hours watching his parents out in palace practicing the clan’s secret taijutsu branch of fish man karate. The special taijutsu branch revolved around manipulating the water molecules in the air to create shockwaves from one’s palms and other desired body parts.

Sadly, Jinbē was still too young to practice the clan’s special taijutsu. As a kid, it was very hard for Jinbē to make friends, because he was labeled as the golden child being a prince and all, and so no one would want to spend time with him. Jinbē was tired of being this introverted, antisocial kid. One day, he sneaked out of the palace and took a stroll throughout the island. He then noticed some kids running around and so he quietly, unnoticeably, watched and followed them throughout the island. Soon they caught on to his charade and stopped and jumped high in the air with their specialized shockwaves.*They were Gyojin karate users.* was all Jinbē could think about before they landed and soon was surrounded by Academy students. Jinbē already had one friend who lived in the lower fish man district, his name was Gin, and yet he hasn’t seen him as of late. These kids were a year older than Jinbē, being their first year in the Academy, they were nine years old.

A few hours later Jinbē was contacted by one of the royal guards of the palace.

Royal Guard: Prince Jinbē! I have to get you back to the palace immediately

Jinbē went along without questioning him. Once Jinbē arrived to the palace, he noticed his mother Otohime holding something that seemed to be wrapped around with some cloth around her hands. King Neptune then slowly walks up to Jinbē and places his hand on his shoulder and says..

King Neptune: Son, I’d like you to meet your new brother, his name is Arlong.

Jinbē: Sughoi! I have a little brother!

With great excitement, Jinbē snatched Arlong from Otohime’s hands and took him to his room so that he could play with him. A year passed and Jinbē had turned nine, and tt was time for him to be enrolled into the Island’s Academy for Training Shinobi. He was told by his parents that this is where he would learn the most basic of skills, and so he did not want to be left out. After a few days in the academy Jinbē loved participating in the class, as he began learning ninja techniques and what chakra can do, the power that a shinobi can have, and how someone can go from a weak little academy student to a strong full-fledged Jounin. Jinbē was never at the top of his class although he strived for it. When it came to making a clone and practicing our first form of Bushinjutsu, Jinbē could perform the clone in perfect form. Jinbē graduated the academy at number seven in the class, not in the top five, but in the top ten, he was happy that this experience had made such a huge impact on his life by learning many interesting things along with making great friends.

One year after graduating passed and Jinbē received a scroll with information about the Chuunin exams, which this year were being held in Konoha, The Hidden Village in the Leafs located in the Fire Country. Jinbē had yet to learn his second element, but had water as an advanced element so he was unsure on how the final battle part of the exam would turn out. During the written exam, Jinbē answered seven of the eight questions correctly. He was very proud of himself. During the Forest of Death Exam, Jinbē was paired with two other shinobi he had met during his Genin years. The objective of the second part of the exam was to find two scrolls.

The first one being the scroll of earth, and the second being the scroll of heaven. Once both scrolls were found, the objective was to reach a lighthouse of some sort, located in the middle of the deadly forest. Jinbē’s team ended up splitting up and finding both the scrolls within a few hours, with no major detours. However, they were the third team to arrive at the lighthouse, just making the deadline. During the one on one exam, Jinbē was put against a Cloud Shinobi, he was very skilled in wielding a sword while also channeling his lighting element through it. Jinbē and this man ended up being the only tie because both ran out of chakra from their fierce battle.

After spending a few days in the Konoha hospital to recuperate, Jinbē was confirmed of having passed the exams and was promoted to Chuunin. While on his stay in Konoha Jinbē was approached by a very pale skinned ninja. His name was Sai and he was a Konoha ANBU black ops from the root division. Sai told Jinbē that he had caught his attention during the exams and that he wanted to pass down one of his most precious and secret arts. Without even hesitating, Jinbē accepted his offer and decided to stay a little while longer in Konoha to learn what Sai had to offer. The secret art revolved around drawing all kinds of creatures and items with special ink Sai himself developed.

This was done by infusing chakra into the drawings and manipulating it around the ink to make it come to “life” by being fueled and controlled by the users chakra. It was a very long and hard journey for Jinbē, specially because his drawing skills weren’t all that great. However in one years time, Jinbē had finally fully mastered the special art of ink ninjutsu. Before leaving Konoha, Jinbē decided to stick around a while longer to further improve his ink ninjutsu. After long periods of training and experimenting, Jinbē later developed a new way to perform ink techniques. This new found method allowed Jinbē to draw out ink techniques on different surfaces like the ground, or even a person and thus removed the handicap of needing scrolls to perform certain techniques.

Sai was rather impressed when he found out about Jinbē’s new discovery. Jinbē then decided it was time to have a nice meal with his former teacher Sai. They both went out to eat at the local village tavern. They stayed up until sun rise drinking sake and sharing stories with each other. Sai shared a very interesting story about a very close person that he considered a brother. Sai had even drawn a book about his life experience with his brother which he later showed.

Jinbē was rather shocked that Sai would share such personal information with him, so he decided it would only be fitting to share his own story. The story was about who Jinbē really was, a fish man. He explained to Sai that he came from a very humble and honorable island which was located in the depths of the ocean protected by a bubble-like barrier. Sai was shocked to hear such a creature could exist, but at the same time he was honored to have met such a splendid creature. After that night at the bar, Jinbē and Sai said their good-byes and parted ways. As Jinbē was making his way back to fishman island, a messenger bird reached him.

The bird had a note with the official Gyojin Clan stamp on it. Jinbē performed the needed hand seals to activate the seal and read the information stored within. “From King Neptune: My dear son, I’ve had a meet with the Mizukage of Kirigakure, The Hidden Village in the Mist located in the Water Country near our coast. I have officially signed some papers so that you could enlist yourself as a full-fledged Kirigakure shinobi and use your Chuunin rank to its fullest potential. Before coming back home, make sure to stop by the hidden mist village and have a talk with the Mizukage she will be waiting for your arrival. - Sincerely your father Neptune, P.S Your mother sends her regards”. After reading the note his father had sent him, Jinbē went straight to Kirigakure.

While on his way there, Jinbē decided to make a stop at a local spa for some relaxation in the soothing hot springs, after having fought so hard in the Chuunin exams. One of the other reasons being that it had been quite some time that Jinbē was away from the ocean, so he was starting to miss being around water. After a relaxing night at the spa, Jinbē set out on the road once again. It took him about seven days to reach Kirigakure. As Jinbē was nearing the village’s gates he was approached by a kid with short tufty blue hair, and dark eyes and pointed, shark-like teeth. The young shinobi was wearing square, black-rimmed glasses connected to ear protectors, a blue pin-striped shirt and camouflage pattern pants, with his forehead protector on the front of his holster which he seems to be using to carry his sword. The sword itself was wrapped in bandages leaving only what seemed to appear as a double hilt.

Chōjūrō: Are you Jinbē, Knight of the Sea?

Jinbē: Indeed I am.

Chōjūrō:My name is Chōjūrō, and I am one of the Mizukage’s personal guards. Would you please come with me, the Mizukage has been waiting for you.

Jinbē: Well Chōjūrō, lead the way...

As both of the shinbo were walking through the village, headed into the Mizukage’s headquarters, Jinbē noticed the villagers not being very alarmed nor scared of his looks.

Jinbē: Why is no one afraid of my looks?

Chōjūrō: Well our village has an elite group of swordsmen called The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, and some of its members have fish-like traits along with blue skin, so you raise no concern.

Jinbē: This is quite shocking and unexpected.

The two of them finally reached the Mizukage’s office. When Jinbē entered, he was dumbfounded by the Mizukage’s beauty. She was a slender woman in her thirties. She had ankle-length, auburn hair styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front. Two bangs are short, with one covering her right eye, and two are long, crossing each other on her chest, just below her chin. Her eyes are light green. She was dressed in a long-sleeved dark blue dress that fell just below the knees. It seemed to be closed at the front with a zip, and was kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. The dress only covered up to the upper part of her arms and the underside of her breasts. She also wore shorts in the same color as her dress and, underneath those, mesh leggings reaching down over her knees. Around her waist, she had a belt with a pouch attached to the back on the left.

Mizukage: It's safe to assume that you know why you’ve been summoned here?

Jinbē: Yes ma’am, I received a notice from my father and the paper work that was signed.

Mizukage: Don’t be so formal, you can call me Mei. Now enough of this chit chat, I will be assigning you to a very important mission.

Jinbē: Understood Mei-sama, I’m all ears!

Mizukage: I want you to assassinate a B-Ranked criminal ninja that escaped from our village some time ago, he was last seen headed towards Sunagakure The Hidden Village in the Sand. However…before doing so, I’d like you to stick around the village and get some training done to hone your skills. And remember not to rush your training, this criminal isn‘t going anywhere.

Jinbē accepted the mission, and headed straight into the village to get some training done. That’s when he was approached by a man with spikey hair and black eyes, having quite a muscular development. He was around 5'9, and was wearing what it seemed to be a very light and loose orange with white outfit. The mans name was Crutch Kaguya. Crutch had heard about Jinbē’s need for training so he decided to take him under his wing. Amazingly in one year’s time, Jinbē had complete mastery over the earth, fire, wind elements as well as almost finishing his water.

They both decided it was finally time to go out and finish the mission assigned by the Mizukage. After two weeks of traveling Jinbē finally reached Sunagakure. Upon reaching the front entrance, he showed the watch guards his permission of entrance given by both Kages. It took Jinbē several days of research to find the criminal. The two had a very intense battle but Jinbē ended up killing the criminal. Jinbē went on and contacted the Kazekage letting him know what had taken place. He later traveled back to Kirigakure with the corpse of the individual. The Mizukage was very pleased with Jinbē’s work so she assigning him missions. Within the year he was promoted to Jounin as a result of his completion of missions and his very special abilities.

After having completed so many missions throughout the three years of being in stationed in Kirigakure, Jinbē decided to it was time to go out in a journey to travel the world, and do all types of research. Without a second thought, he went straight to the Mizukage to gain her permission to leave the village. The Mizukage gave Jinbē a five year time limit on which he could be outside of the village doing his research. Jinbē agreed to the time limit and decided to head out on his journey right away. Before starting his real journey, Jinbē decided it was time to pay a visit to his parents in Gyojin Island. It took him one week to reach the shore line, and one day of underwater swimming to reach the scared Island. Upon arrival, Jinbē was greeted by the royal guards of the Ryugu Palace.

Royal Guard: Price Jinbē you have finally come back!

Jinbē: Not quite, I’m here to pay my parents a short visit.

As he made his way up the main stair case of the palace, Jinbē noticed someone very familiar...

Jinbē: Percy, is that you?!

Percy: Little brother! How have you been?

Jinbē: I’ve been good, just doing some traveling. Came to pay a visit to Mom and Dad. Say…. What are you doing with Dad’s trident?

Percy: Well you see… that’s why I came back. I received a scroll where it said Dad wanted me to return for something special. He said it was time he passed down his mighty trident. And since he knew you wouldn’t want to have it, he called me instead.

Jinbē: That’s great news, congratulations brother!

After some long hours of chatting and doing some catching up, Percy told Jinbē of how he traveled to a very sacred mountain, which was filled with Ligers. Percy stayed there for several years learning the ways of the Liger and learning to summon them. He was officially made by the elders, the first and only contract holder for the Ligers. After hearing his brother’s story, Jinbē was left very intrigued by the story of the legendary Ligers. Percy decided it would only be fit, to teach his own brother the ways of the Liger and let him sign his scared contract. After singing the contract with his own blood, Jinbē was reversed summoned by Percy to Mount Othysaris, the legendary place where all Ligers lived.

Upon arrival Percy introduced Jinbē to Achilles, one of the ligers in Mount Othysaris. Achilles is said to be the greatest fighters of all Ligers. He is able to communicate via telekinetic communication like all Ligers and named after the Myrmidon warrior from Greek Mythology, Achilles is able to hold his on against enemies of strengths of the 2nd gate which is very admirable. Achilles is considered the taijutsu master among all Ligers. He stands at the height of a bear that is on all fours. One attribute to Achilles is that he wears armor fashioned after that of the Ancient Greeks to aid him in his taijutsu battles. Achilles can stand on his hind legs in the same fashion as a human and can use any taijutsu techniques the user can use. On his hind legs, his height is around 7-8 feet tall. The very unique ability of Achilles is that the use is able to summon him as the armor for him to wear and if on the user, the armor becomes reinforced by the power of the user resonating throughout it and can withstand great damage. The armor comes with arm guards and shin guards, in other words complete Greek battle attire to wear.

Next on the list was Heracles, he is unlike most ligers in the sense that he stood upon his hind legs and is actually bipedal. Heracles has a scar across his left eye that runs down to his chin, though it doesn't effect his eyesight. He wields a Katana that is unbreakable and can break through some earth defenses. He also stands at the height of a full-grown man, though that is not to say is restrained to human strengths. He is extremely strong and has attack power rivaling that of Lee without the Gates open. He is also capable of walking on all fours as well, with greatly increases his speed to that of the 2nd Gate. Heracles also has the ability to use Earth techniques that the summoner knows but only when he is standing bipedally. He can also use any Kenjutsu that the user knows.

Jinbē was then introduced to Odysseus, he is the smartest of all Ligers, Odysseus stands at the height of a bear standing on his hind legs and is often called the Liger of the Mist, due to one of his three abilities that he can use: Odysseus is able to spit out a thick mist that covers the entire battle field. The user can utilize the mist to create mist -related techniques with, that the user nor the opponent can see through. However, this works in well with Odysseus second ability: Odysseus can sense the whereabouts of anything within the mist due to it being his chakra within the air. He then uses his telekinetic communication with his summoner to divulge the location of the opponent. Odysseus can also use any Water technique that the user knows up to a certain extent.

And lastly there was Sinbad, the boss over all Ligers. He is very large, and seems to be somewhat angry and quick-tempered. He is roughly the size of the legendary toad Gamabunta. Sinbad wields a katana on his back. And like most other ligers, Sinbad can contact his summoner via telekinetic communication as well as verbally.

Percy: Well Jinbē, what do you think of all my loyal friends?

Jinbē: Suuugoiiii!

After spending two full months in Mount Othysaris, trying to learn the ways of the Liger, Jinbē was able to summon all of his new friends at will. To finalize his entrance to the Liger family, Jinbē was branded with a summoning tattoo on his left arm to call upon the Ligers in battle. Jinbē decided to stay a few more days in Mount Othysaris, to relax and eat the delicious meat they had to offer. Jinbē, Sinbad, and Percy spent countless hours telling teach other stories of their current travels and battles. The next morning, Jinbē was reversed summoned back to Gyojin Island. Once Jinbē returned he went to visit his parents, King Neptune and Queen Otohime.

He then sat down just like he did with his brother and started sharing stories of all that he had gone through, in the chuunin exams, and his Kirigakure experience, and also how he had gained the Mizukage‘s permission/approval to leave the village for up to five years to do research on the ninja world. King Neptune noticed how much Jinbē had grown, and decided it was time to teach him one of the clans secret techniques, that involved performing water techniques of a certain rank without hand seals. Within two weeks, Jinbē easily mastered the secret art and made his father very proud. After spending a full month working on his water techniques without hand seals and increasing his swimming speeds, Jinbē said his good-byes and left Gyojin Island to continue with his traveling.

After a day of swimming to the shore of the coast, Jinbē used his wrist seal to summon a map with all the villages. He decided to pay a visit to Amegakure, the Village hidden in the Rain. He had heard many stories of how shinobi from Amegakure could manipulate the rain at will. Jinbē having a true love for water and everything related to it, wanted to try and learn how to manipulate rain. As Jinbē embarked in the two week travel trip to Amegakure, he encountered a weapon shop. There was one weapon that really caught his attention, it was a pitch black bow with a bladed edge on the front of it, and it had the name “Seeker of Darkness” right above it on a sign.

As Jinbē reached out his hand to grab he was yelled out by a strange man. This man had black hair and dark blue eyes. His face seemed expressionless, he wore a black trench coat.

Ushiro: Oi, what do you think your doing stranger!

Jinbē: Well you see, that bow there really caught my attention, I simply wanted to try it out.

Ushiro: Sorry to burst your bubble, but that there is my most sacred bow, and it is not for sale.

Jinbē: Is there a way you could possibly show me how to create a bow? I’ve been interested in using a unique weapon and a bow seems to fit that category for us ninja.

Ushiro: First things first. I’d like to introduce myself, my name is Ushiro the Shadow Sniper.

Jinbē: Nice to meet you Ushiro my name is Jinbē, Knight of the Sea.

Ushiro: Knight of the sea? Blue skin? Your quite strange aren’t ya?

Jinbē: I’m from a special clan that has fish traits to you see… and that is why I look this way.

Ushiro: How fascinating. Now follow me, I’ll take you to my work shop so that you can start working on your own bow. I will show you the ropes and you will move on from there.

After accepting the help from Ushiro, Jinbē headed towards his work shot to start on his bow. After three days of working on the bow, Jinbē finally finished it. He named his masterpiece “Hakaisha Hebun” literally meaning Destroyer of Heaven. The bow is made of titanium, the strongest and lightest metal known to men kind. The bow has two main colors, white and black. However when Jinbē gets a hold of Hakaisha Hebun it automatically recognizes its owner and starts emitting a bright red glow from Jinbē's own chakra signature. The special crafted string allows Jinbē to shoot as many arrows as he pleases without the string breaking.

He made sure to make the string nearly indestructible due to his abnormal strength. If any other person picks up the bow it will have no effect on them, the bow nor the string will react to the holders chakra signature and will be "stuck" as a stone shaped bow with no use whatsoever. The edges of the bow are as sharp as a sword’s blade. Jinbē designed it so he pleased he could easily use the bow itself to protect himself from regular kenjutsu attacks or even from thrown projectiles like kunais, shuriken etc. Because of the chakra bond Hakaisha Hebun and Jinbē share, every arrow that is shot through the bow will have a damage boost.Once he finally got there, the rain automatically caught Jinbē's attention, he decided to stay a few months. During that time Jinbē passed a very prestigious battle where he showed complete mastery over the wind and water element. He was granted the right to learn the arts of rain release. Jinbē didn't stay very there very long, just long enough to learn the basics of rain. Once again, Jinbē set out on his journey to travel the ninja world. After a week of traveling he stumbled with his brother Arlong…

The moment Arlong came to Jinbē’s view, he put both of his hands together and bowed down towards Arlong in means of respect before the fight. As arlong entered a medium range distance from Jinbē, with no words to say, he reaches down into the ground and grabs two stones with his left hand. While simultaneously with his right hand, reached into his pouch and took out two explosive tags. He used the explosive tags to wrap them around the stones and throw them towards Jinbē. As the stones were thrown, Arlong started running towards his left while keeping the same distance between the two, stopping after six meters. As the stones are thrown Jinbē’s way and Arlong started running towards his left right. Jinbē started running towards arlong while reaching into his pouch with his right hand, in a swift motion pulling out two kunais which he then threw towards the rocks with such accuracy, that both were sliced in half, mid-way from him and thus negated the explosive tags.

As Jinbē neared Arlong’s short range, he placed his left foot forward and brought his right fist backwards past his head. In one swift motion Jinbē delivered a right hook, however he purposely made sure he missed and let his fist past the left side of Arlong’s face leaving a chilling sensation as it passed by. Arlong’s reaction was to grab Jinbē’s arm as it went by with his left hand so that he could not pull it back. Having a firm hold on Jinbē’s arm, Arlong swiftly tackles his left foot causing him to lose balance. Jinbē, noticing arlong’s right foot going towards his left leg, he took action by channeling chakra throughout his feet so that he could have a firm hold on the ground and thus avoid loosing his balance. As arlongs leg made contact with Jinbē’s, in unison with channeling chakra to his feet, he delivered a punch in arlong’s abdominal area.

In reaction to that, Arlong channeled chakra through his feet and leaned towards his right side. Due to feet being firmly placed on the ground, he was able to lean further than normal so that Jinbē’s punch missed. The moment Arlong leaned towards the right to avoid Jinbē’s punch, he ends up letting go of the right arm he was originally holding during the start of their confrontation. In a swift motion, Jinbē pulls out a kunai from his right sleeve which he had saved back when he had reached for the two kunais at the start of the match. Unknown to Arlong as he was leaning towards Jinbē’s left avoiding his punch, Jinbē delivers diagonal slash coming down from his left shoulder cutting down through Arlong’s chest down to his right hip.

Arlong: It is getting interesting after all.

As Jinbē’s kunai was coming down towards Arlong’s shoulder, he unsheathed his katana while channeling wind chakra through it in an attempt to slice through the kunai in half making it useless. The second Jinbē noticed Arlong’s sword being unsheathed, he pulled his right arm back to avoid any serious injuries. While at the same time, with his left hand he firmly grabbed his sword’s hilt and unsheathed his katana while releasing a gust of wind, in an upwards vertical swing. It was timed perfectly so that both Jinbē’s sword and Arlong’s kunai clash in front of each other and are block back from the wind. Giving arlong no time to react as he was being blown backwards, Jinbē channeled chakra through his feet and charged towards arlong at great speeds. While arlong still being in mid air, Jinbē attempts to deliver an upwards vertical kick, hitting him exactly underneath his chin, sending him higher into the air.

Upon seeing Jinbē trying to deliver a kick, Arlong immediately creates a shield of water underneath his body above Jinbē’s foot to successfully stop the kick and help him land safely. The moment arlong lands on the ground, he reaches into his pouches and throws two shurikens towards Jinbē. Both are aimed so that they will miss him. Although Jinbē failed to notice that both shuriken had fire attached to them which wrapped around his arms and torso binding him in place. As Jinbē notices himself being tied down by the wire attacked to the shuriken, he quickly focused chakra throughout his body, and using a basic academy technique, he escapes the imprisonment of the wire with ease. Jinbē then puts his sword away and smirks.

Jinbē: Are you ready for round two?

Jinbē then channeled chakra throughout his feet and charged towards arlong at great speeds once again. He then unsheathed his sword once again, but this time as the sword was being drawn, Jinbē focused his chakra throughout the blade to intensified the lighting being reflected from it, giving arlong the illusion of multiple blades being manifested from that single one. At an attempt to counter Jinbē’s blades, arlong simply sent his chakra around Jinbē, and concentrated it so that he would be unable to move for a second or two. Immediately stopping Jinbē’s movements, arlong used that opportunity to spew out mud around Jinbē to bind him in place once again. Arlong then followed it up by throwing five shuriken towards Jinbē which then were engulfed in flames. As Jinbē noticed himself suddenly become paralyzed in place, mud shots were heading his way.

As he was freed from the paralyzing technique, with almost no time to react, Jinbē focused his earth chakra into the ground. Suddenly the ground beneath him started shifting backwards in a zig-zag manner. As the first shift was performed, Jinbē pulled his destroyer of heaven from his back and shot an arrow towards arlong. Due to the cloud of dust being created by the earth shifts arlong could only see Jinbē’s head area. As Jinbē kept on shifting, he managed to dodge the mud shots successfully. Without hesitation, he then detonated the first arrow in between him and arlong, blasting all the flaming shuriken away from him.

Jinbē: How ya holding up?

As the arrow detonates, arlong prepared his sword and as he saw Jinbē’s remaining two arrows, pop through the smoke cloud, he stared challenging wind chakra around his sword, and thus created a rotating shield of wind around him in which stopped the arrows as they detonate. The explosions end up hurting Arlong but not enough to create severe injuries. Arlong then followed his move by throwing ten shuriken towards Jinbē’s last known location through the smoke cloud.

Arlong: I really enjoy this fight, hm!

After releasing his last arrow, Jinbē noticed a batch of shuriken coming his way. So without hesitation, he released a sphere of wind that blew the shuriken back towards arlong along with clearing the battle field of the rest of the smoke cloud, and thus clearing each others view. Jinbē then simply channeled chakra throughout his bow enhancing its speed while running towards his left at great speeds with chakra channeled into his feet. While at the same time reaching on to his back for two special type of arrows. He shot both of them at the same time aimed at arlong’s vitals. The arrows follow a curve so one was heading towards the left in an arc manner while the other was coming from the right.

Due to the speed at which they arrows are traveling they reach arlong before his wind did. The arrows are so fast that arlongs eyes could not track. When arlong noticed the sphere of wind blowing his shuriken away, and continuing towards him, and saw Jinbē pulling the string of his bow. He immediately concentrated his doton chakra throughout his skin so that it could endure severe damage. As the arrows explode and the wind nears Arlong’s location, he quickly creates a shield of earth around him which protects him from the wind. As his view is blocked of Jinbē, he creates two birds made of clay which he then sends towards Jinbē, up and over the shield he just had made.

Jinbē: How about we step it up a bit?

As Jinbē noticed the clay birds flying over the shield and towards him, he shot a lightning arrow. As the arrow was traveling towards the birds, it splits into three smaller ones. Two take care of the birds disabling their explosive capabilities, while the last arrow pierces through the shield and paralyzes arlong on contact. Immediately after shooting the lighting arrow, Jinbē performed a single hand seal, and spread out his earth chakra throughout a medium range radius all around him, preventing arlong from using earth techniques. Jinbē then follows it up by materializing a large amount of water right behind arlong in the form of a giant cemi-circled shaped wave. In unison with materializing the water, Jinbē then shot an arrow towards arlong from the front which was set to detonate point black from him.

Due to penalization, arlong takes the full wrath of Jinbē’s combination and is left laying on the ground helpless with several serious wounds. As Arlong is laying on the ground paralyzed, Jinbē walked up to his little brother and put his bow on his back, while doing so he was focusing a special type of chakra around his palms and running them down his arms and pouch area. Upon reaching arlong’s body, Jinbē balanced his chakraa bit more and ran both of his palms across his body to see if he had anymore serious injuries.

Jinbē: You'll be just fine, let me wrap you up.

Jinbē then started focusing chakra around his palms and ran them down arlong’s wounded areas cleaning them of the bacteria to prevent infections. He then finished it up by wrapping all his wounds.

Jinbē: We’ll meet again some day little brother.

Jinbē said once again. He then took his brothers unconscious body to the nearest spa and left him there resting, so that he could continue on his traveling journey.

As Jinbē continued with his journey, he decided to pay his old teacher Sai a visit. So Jinbē traveled back to Konoha the village hidden in the leaves. After three weeks of traveling, he finally reached the front gates. Surprisingly Sai was already standing at the side of the gate with his arms crossed and eyes closed, as if he were already expecting him.

Jinbē: Couldn’t have expected any less from an ANBU black ops

Sai: Well you know me, Jinbē ol’ pal. How have you been? You seem a bit bigger, have you been eating a lot?

Jinbē: I’ve been traveling a lot, as for the eating no not really. It could be the abnormal way my body develops due to my clan. You know…

Sai: Yeah that’s probably it. You know I’ve actually been waiting for you. I have a friend of mine that I’d like you to meet. When I told him about you he was very intrigued and wanted to meet you some day.

Jinbē: I’d love to meet one of your friends, what are we waiting for? Lets go!

Sai took Jinbē deep within the Konoha forest. We reached a water fall, and there stood a young man, tall and thin but strongly built. Had dark hair, normal complexion. The man was seen using heavy looking robes and cloaks that hid a very tight warriors outfit, with a blue shirt and blue pants, both having several utility pockets. He had several tattoos, most hidden from plain sight by his cloak. One of those tattoos was the taijitu that showed his acceptance as the ultimate Panda Master.

Sai: Jinbē, I’d like you to meet Scorps, the lazy fist master

Jinbē: *bowed down* Its an honor to meet you Scorps.

Scorps: Oh no, the pleasure is all mine. I’ve heard a lot about you. I have been awaiting your return to our humble village.

Jinbē: I’m a bit confused, please do tell what you are speaking of?

Scorps: Well you see… I specialize in illusionary techniques, and when Sai described what you truly were capable of, I saw only fit to teach you in the illusionary arts that is genjutsu. So, what do you say?

Jinbē: I would be honored!

Scorps and Jinbē wasted no time getting into training. However this was un-like any training Jinbē had ever done before. It required very precise chakra control and concentration. Jinbē was instructed by scorps to meditate under the waterfall every single day for three months. Day in and day out Jinbē meditated underneath the waterfall trying to learn self control and achieve a peaceful mind. After two years of fully dedicated training, Jinbē finally had mastered the illusionary arts of genjutsu.

Jinbē left Konoha shortly after, with hopes of one day returning to the village and meeting scorps once again, to learn his lazy fist style. While on the road once again, with no real destination, Jinbē encountered a beautiful woman. She stood at about five feet ten, seasonably tall but at the same time shorter than many. She had long flowing black hair, with her pale tanned skin. She wore pale pink lip stick and eye shadow. Her outfit consisted of a crimson red and gold pattern, throughout her clothing and armor. She seemed to be a samurai as she was wearing armor similar to the first hokage Hashirama senju. She also wore a long piece of Blue cloth that wrapped around her arms and flowed around her back to each arm.

Jinbē: It’s a pleasure to meet you.

Izanami: Hello there, strange one.

Jinbē: The names Jinbē and I am a fishman.

Izanami: That would certainly explain your looks. You can call me Izanami Kaito. I am and honorable samurai from the land of Iron.

Jinbē: Oh a samurai ay? That's awesome!

Izanami: Indeed it is.

Jinbē: Is there any possibilities you could maybe show me a few things? I have been traveling the world in search of knowledge and power to one day protect what is dear to me.

Izanami: I would love to help someone with such a great cause. What is it you are interested in, young shinobi?

Jinbē: The most that I know of is water, and I have been gaining an interest in earth as well.

Izanami: Hmm… very interesting choice you have there. Those are one of the most versatile elements, and can be used and various ways..

The next morning, neither Izanami nor Jinbē wasted any time in started their training. In the next three months of traveling and training together, Jinbē had learned advanced water and earth techniques from Izanami. Being a samurai, Izanami could not perform the techniques herself, but after so many years of battling and experience she had pretty much a vast amount of knowledge in all the elements. Izanami was later called back to the Land of Iron, so they both had to part ways. However before leaving, Izanami instructed Jinbē to learn taijutsu and master the basics. When they next met, Izanami wanted to teach Jinbē the advanced forms of hand to hand combat and maybe even forbidden arts. After traveling for over three months, Jinbē pulled out his map and saw that the closest village was, Iwagakure the Hidden village in the rocks. And so he decided to pay a visit to the village.

Having a new found interest for earth as he had told Izanami, Iwa had caught Jinbē’s attention. Once he reached the main gates, he was let inside by some Iwagakure shionbi. They seemed very nice, and did not look at Jinbē in a strange way like he is used to. Using the little money he had left, Jinbē rented a very low classed motel in outskirts of the village. A few months passed, and Jinbē become very good friends with a lovely kunzite named Kasha. Jinbē and Kasha loved drinking together. Very soon after, Jinbē had grown to love the rock village.

After four months in Iwagakure, Jinbē and Kasha decided to go out for a drink, like they usually do. However, they wanted to change up things a bit, so they decided on going to the Rock Tavern the Village’s best bar. When they got there, Jinbē stumbled upon two strange looking man. One was a dark red headed man with two large scars on his face. He was about six feet four, and had a very muscular body build. He seemed to be wearing a kimono made for fighting that had the sleeves cut off, with black and red stripped Mongolian armor compacted tightly underneath. He had bandages on his left and right wrists with what appear to be kanji seals for some type of summoning.

The other man, was slightly taller than the average height, with an interesting choice of clothing. He wore a red, almost purple button-up overcoat, that flared out behind him at the hips. The overcoat was trimmed in a rich gold color, with flaring cuffs that extended halfway up his forearm. He wore two belts around his waist, the first being thing, and the color of his overcoat, hanging at the diagonal angle. The second belt was slightly thicker, and dark purple, which intersected with the first belt. His pants seemed to be of a very fine material, with black spin-striping down the length of his leg.

Both seemed to be kasha's old friends, they introduced themselves to Jinbē as Nagato, and Pedro. They all sat together and had a blast, after a few drinks together Pedro decided to share his whole life story with all of them. After pedro sharing his stories, a trend started, and everyone started sharing their stories. After a few weeks of getting together at the rock tavern and sharing stories together, they all become very good friends. The days kept on passing and Jinbē came to remember his true goal of becoming a great ninja and mastering all elements. So he spoke with both Nagato and Pedro, who were outstanding Iwagakure shinobi about doing some training to improve his skills. Both the friends agreed with a smile on their face.

After two long years, Jinbē had fully mastered the lightning element with Nagato. But those two years were not in vain… Jinbē had also mastered the basics of hand to hand combat, or also known as taijutsu. After so many years passed, Jinbē grew the desire to go back and pay a visit to fishman island and kirigakure. He knew his five year deadline was nearly up, and he had to get back immediately. After a few weeks of traveling and swimming, and Jinbē finally arrived at fishman island.

The first thing he did was go visit his parents Neptune and Otohime. They sat down together and had some tea, while Jinbē told them about all the wild adventures he had gone through during his journey. After a couple of hours of chatting, Jinbē decided to go look for his old Sensei Crutch kaguya. So Jinbē, once again took off and swam back to Kirigakure. After two days, he reached the village hidden in the mist. Jinbē had finally found crutch. They went to grab a bite to eat at the local ramen shop. Jinbē then told his teacher all about his journey.

A few days later Jinbē arranged a meeting with both his Sensei and the Mizukage. He had a long talk with them, and decided that he wanted to officially drop his status as a mist shionbi. This sudden reason was because Jinbē fell in love with Iwagakure and wanted to become a shinobi of the village. Taking into account that Jinbē was not originally a kirigakure shionbi, the Mizukage had no problem accepting his decision. Before saying good bye and leaving the village for good, Crutch Kaguya offered Jinbē a final battle to test his skills. Jinbē accepted the challenge, and so they both fought they’re hearts out. After the battle was over, Crutch decided Jinbē was ready to follow his own path in life and so he let him go as his student. Due to the fierce battle however, Jinbē was hospitalized for a week. After the week had passed, he packed his things and traveled back to Iwagakure.

Once Jinbē finally returned to Iwagakure he went straight to Toku the Tsuchikage of the village and asked him to officially join the village as a shinobi. After some background checking Toku decided is was okay for Jinbē to join the village. Days later Jinbē was contacted by Nexus the head master of the Ninja Medical school. Jinbē was offered a spot to learn the art of medical ninjutsu under the teachings of Nexus. Without a doubt, Jinbē accepted the offer. Months passed and Jinbē was given a promotion as Internal Affairs ANBU operative by the Tsuchikage. Soon after that, all of Jinbē’s friends came to find out about his promotion so they decided to go and celebrate, they went and had a blast in the Rock Tavern like they did in the past.

A few days later passed and after rethinking of what he had been through, Jinbē was still not satisfied with his skills as a ninja and knew he still had room for improvements. That’s when Loki came, he was the Village’s defense squad leader. He approached Jinbē and decided he was the perfect candidate he wanted to partner up with and perfect a new found element. After long and intense months of training and researching, Jinbē and Loki had created a completely new element called Diethyl Ether. During the creation of the element, a fellow Iwarian had found out about Jinbē, and his love for water. So he contacted him, and asked him to sign the Eel contract. Jinbē was surprised yet very happy that he had found a water related summon.

After being reversed summoned to Eel cove, Jinbē spent a few months mastering all the summonings. He loved being reversed summoned from time to time so that he could spend time in the water with the rest of the Eels, it made him feel at home. Soon after that, toku came to find out about the test Jinbē had passed in the rain arts. He then decided to teach Jinbē how to utilize that hidden potential he had in rain release. In four months time, amazingly had complete mastery over the rain element. After so many long years of traveling, learning, and training, Jinbē had grown very strong but was still not satisfied, he wanted to become the best that he could be.

One day in the rock tavern, Jinbē decided to ask nagato about the wrist seals he had on him at all times. Nagato went on and explained to him all about the sealing arts. After getting permission from toku the kage, Jinbē was able to learn sealing techniques under nagato. However this was no easy task. It too Jinbē about two full years to fully master the arts of sealing, only because it needed very precise chakra control. He had learn how to regulate and control his chakra, during his genjutsu training with scorps, but Jinbē still needed to go beyond that level to master fuuinjutsu. After having mastered the sealing arts, Jinbē spent countless weeks perfecting a customary seal he had created to prevent himself from getting paralyzed during battle. Soon after his sealing training, Jinbē started taking all the missions that he could, so keep his beloved village safe.

* One year passed and Jinbē met his bother Percy at the pre-planned battle sight they had set up for themselves a few years back *

Percy arrives at the pre-planned field for showdown, wearing the armor of the Gods, made by Hephaestus himself, the Shield of Lord Zeus, God of the Skies upon his left arm and the still-burning sword of Hades, Lord of the Underworld, made of Stygian Iron, cold to the touch, yet fiery hot when in contact with blood. With water dripping over the tattoos of the Liger species sprawled across his arms and multiple summoning seals across his wrists and hands, Percy walks forward to the looming figure in the shadows, he spotted not too long ago. Adjusting the cape on his back, he increased his stride.

Upon Percy's arrival, Jinbē was seen at a medium ranged distance standing before him on that stormy day. Underneath Jinbē's pale red coat he was seen wearing his usual coral colored traditional japanese clothing covered all over with black and white square-shaped patterns with the black and white layers alternating each other and ending with a dark square at the middle of each and every one of them. Jinbē ties his attire up with a purple scarf like a ribbon around his waist, which is also used to hold his katana which is located on his left hip.

Immediately having a thought of who it may be, Percy proceeded forward with great haste, anticipation of showdown and thoughts of battle flowing through his brain. As Percy approached the figure quickly, Percy quickly raised his left arm to touch the summoning seal on the back of his right hand, summoning the Trident of Lord Poseidon himself named Anaklusmos on to his back, quickly dropping the sword he previously held and grabbing his trident by the three prongs, and slamming the earth in front of him, causing a massive earthquake throughout the area, with enough force to bring local buildings down. Apply chakra to his feet, Percy however keeps running with great balance, and uses the aforementioned chakra to propel himself into the air, over the stumbling figure. As Percy nears the figure, he allows Anaklusmos to alter it's form by clicking it, turning it into Riptide, Percy's personal sword granted to him by his Father, Lord Poseidon. Percy grips Riptide and lashes out at the figures neck.

With great surprise, the figure turns and swings in a flash of blue a sword of his own, deflecting Percy's attack, causing Percy to jump several feet over the person, giving himself a chance to breathe. Seeing that this would be no task he can accomplish by means of stealth, he stands and speaks to the blue-skinned person.

Percy: So I see you've shown up, Jinbē.

Jinbē: Indeed I have, brother.

Percy: It seems I've dropped Uncle's sword...Oh, well. I never really liked him anyway.

Jinbē: You have sunken into madness, and threatened the world and destroyed my home village. Either turn yourself over... or deadly action will take place.

Percy: Hmph. Madness you say? Greatness says I! When all is done, I will use my chakra to raise the lost world of Olympus and I will rule along side Father as a God. And you will not stop me...

Jinbē: *lowers into a battle stance* Than I fear we've come to a crossroads, Brother.

Percy: *Percy holds Riptide by his right side, throwing his shield aside* So it seems, so it seems. If you're not with me...then you are my enemy brother.

Jinbē: Then you are lost, Brother. I will do what I have to do...

During the last words to his brother, Jinbē crouched down and got on his right knee. Without losing visual contact with his brother, Jinbē unstrapped his bothersome leg weights as he knew this would be a very tough battle. As the leg weights dropped and came into contact with the ground, two small craters are created to the sides of Jinbē, with a slight earthquake sensation throughout the battlefield. Using his left leg as support, Jinbē pushed himself upwards and towards Percy while simultaneously grabbing a hold of his sword's handle with his right hand and unsheathing it. In one swift motion, using the momentum of the unsheathing and Jinbē's monstrous strength, he delivered a powerful diagonal slash going from Percy's right hip across his abdomen and chest area up to his left shoulder. In anticipation of a both their blades colliding, Jinbē used his left hand to grab a hold of the bottom of his sword's handle to add more power behind his swing.

As Jinbē spoke the last words, Percy unfastened the straps holding his shoulder plates and allowed them along with the cape to fall to the ground, causing a small tremor through the field due to the weight of the weighted armor and cape. As Jinbē quickly launched himself at Percy, Percy anticipating a clash, raised Riptide in his right hand, with his left hand under it for support. Remembering the strength of Jinbē the last time they met, Percy was fairly confident that he'd be able to stand his ground with him and rushed forward to meet his blade, raising his sword by his left shoulder. As Jinbē unsheathed his sword, Percy swung diagonally, from his left shoulder down to Jinbē's left hip, intercepting his sword in the middle. However, Percy underestimated Jinbē's strength and could feel himself starting to be pushed backwards and in order to keep from being cut in half from the power of his own sword turned against him, shifts his weight to his left foot and pivots and allows his body to turn to a body of water, allowing Jinbē's blade to slice through the arc of water that was formally Percy and Jinbē's body to continue forward momentarily from the momentum of both their head-on assualts. As Percy pivots and the blade passes through his neck as it would be in that area once it continues its path, he re-solidify his body and he brings his right hand to touch the summoning seal on the back of his left hand, summoning a kunai with an explosive tag that he infuses with wind chakra and turns quickly and throws it with great speed into the still moving back of Jinbē, and makes a handseal, causing the one kunai to quickly advance into 100, and causes them to detonate, causing a chain reaction that does massive damage to Jinbē and Percy himself is forced backwards from the explosion, giving himself small damage.

Percy: Hmm..Can't make an omelet with cracking a few eggs I guess...

As Percy is being forced back and speaks out loud, he makes a quick succession of handseals and blows out a fireball in Jinbē's direction, or rather the direction of the ongoing explosion, causing it to explode much more rapidly.

Percy: Dammit, when did he get that much strength? Seems I can't afford to play around with him...

As Percy's body slowly started getting pushed backwards due to Jinbē's raw strength, he noticed Percy shifting his body by performing a pivot with his left foot. While this was happening, Jinbē's blade simply phased right through Percy's liquidy state body. In response to these turn of events, Jinbē immediately utilized his wind chakra throughout his sword's blade. As the blade was phasing through Percy's body, a powerful whirlwind of wind was created in which sucked in and dragged Percy's out towards medium range.

Jinbē: Interesting... it seems you have picked up some new tricks along the way.

Upon the creation of Jinbē's whirlwind, he immediately sheathed his sword back into his scabbard. As Jinbē blade was being put back, he released a flame that converged on to the whirlwind, successfully wrapping around it creating a magnificent elemental combination that caused Percy some severe burn wounds. As Jinbē finished releasing his flame, he gave Percy a slight smirk and suddenly vanished in a blur of speed. Jinbē reappeared at medium range behind Percy. Without the need of such petty things like hand seals, Jinbē created a fearsome jet of water that rushed through the ground aimed at Percy himself.

Jinbē: You've been gone for a long time brother... You no longer know what I am capable of!

As Jinbē's blade phased through Percy's neck and a powerful wind forces him backwards, Percy solidifies his body as he is being pushed backwards, Percy makes a handseal and creates a gigantic water dragon to collide with the incoming fireball, overpowering it and continuing towards Jinbē, in a weakened state, albeit. Immediately after shooting the dragon, Percy crosses his arms over his chest and falls forward into the ground, originally planning on coming out at Jinbē's left but as Percy's body is falling into the ground, he hears a cutting of the earth from behind him and assumes that your location had changed. Using this knowledge, as he is falling forwars, begins weaving handseals and appears around 15-20 feet behind Jinbēi, causing several pillars to grow around Jinbēi, encircling him as the pillars get closer and closer, crushing him.

Percy: Then let's test those limits then!!

Upon Percy's disappearance, Jinbē then notices rotating pillars around him seconds later. Having no clue where Percy may be, Jinbē turns around to scope out the rest of the battle field while rising a pillar of water from the ground that propels Jinbē up into the air forward and towards his twelve o'clock steering free away from the pillars. Surprisingly, Jinbē manages to catch a glimpse of Percy in front of him. Without any hesitation Jinbē reaches on to his back and takes out his Destroyer of Heaven with his left hand and three arrows with his right hand while simultaneously channeling chakra through the bow to enhance the speed of his arrows. Jinbē wastes no time to put his bow in front of him horizontally and release the three arrows towards Percy. Two of the three arrows will be following a curved path in an arc manner from the left and right due to their special design, while the final arrow heads towards Percy straight on.

Jinbē: Be careful what you wish for brother...

As Percy sees Jinbē blast himself in the air using a water jutsu, Percy quickly makes a string of handseals and causes several dark clouds to appear in the sky and a heavy downpour of rain to fall. This rain, coupled with loud, continous booming and rumbling from the thunder and the bright, pulsating flashes from the lightning inside the storm causes Jinbē's sight and hearing to become affected, lowering them. Percy then follows up, as Jinbē would be touching the earth by now and firing the arrows, by making a few handseals and create a whirlwind of wind chakra around Jinbē, culminating in a dome of wind around him. As the wind raises his brother up, Percy quickly makes yet another short string of handseals, creating a gigantic fireball blast that connects with the dome, hitting it and setting it ablaze as well as increasing the heat and power of the blast.

Percy: Don't tell me this is the extent of your power!

As Jinbē is propelled into the air he notices Percy performing a few hand seals. Suddenly after, the one and only light opening within the sky gets covered with pitch black clouds with the lighting getting louder and brighter while rain started pouring down. Upon noticing all these suspicious effects happening simultaneously, Jinbē couldn't help but think he was put under a very tricky genjutsu. Without any hesitation, Jinbē releases diagnostic chakra throughout his body to cause enough physical pain to be released from the illusion. Upon being released, Jinbē felt himself being surrounding by strong winds so he simply spread his wind chakra throughout the air to disrupt the air currents and cancel out the wind. As he noticed a massive fire ball coming towards him, Jinbē raised his bow and channeled chakra throughout it to cause a web-like crosshair to manifest in front of him. In one fluid motion, Jinbē pulls back the string and releases one hundred water arrows towards the fire ball to evaporate it and continue at a weakened state. Upon releasing the one hundered arrows Jinbē vanished in a blur of speed and re-appeared at Percy's two o'clock. Once he reached his destination, Jinbē lets go of his bow string and releases one massive water arrow towards his brother. Without pause after releasing his last arrow, Jinbē channels doton chakra into the ground and causes gigantic pillars to emerage behind, in front, and beneath Percy.

Jinbē: Of course not! This was simply a warm-up.

As Percy sees the arrows of water piercing through the fire approaching him, he smirks and makes one seal, just as Jinbē is finished firing the last arrow, and causes the set of arrows to burst violently, effecting stopping the volley of arrows and cause small damage to Jinbē, stopping him from finishing the earth jutsu. As the water explodes and falls, Percy laughs and begins to taunt his brother.

Percy: Bwuahahahaha!!! What happened, brother? If this is your warm-up, I can't wait to see what you call full-power!!

Immediately after speaking this, Percy immediately makes four handseals and slams his hands to the ground, causing the earth around Jinbē to rise up in two jaws, attempting to crush him in between. As soon as Percy sees the earth rising up, he makes one handseal and causes a large amount of water to materialize above Jinbē, crashing down and causing heavy damage as soon as the earth slams shut on Jinbē, crushing him.

Percy: Shame; I expected more..

As Jinbē hits the ground from his own arrow exploding and is in the process of recuperating, he notices two jaws of earth rising to the left and right of him. Without hesitation Jinbē turns his skin into a strong steel-like quality to crush the jaws as they enclose on him. As Jinbē is laying on the ground he then notices water being summoned above him. He swiftly performs the Boar → Dog hand seals and focuses chakra into the ground, causing a body of earth to rise up from the ground creating two monoliths wielding a large bowl with a runway that drains the water source towards Percy. Without the need for hand seals, Jinbē deactivates his iron skin weaponry and creates a powerful water dragon that heads towards Percy from the very water that was being drained.

Jinbē: Brother, you should already know I'm merely having fun...

Fight with Percy to be continued...

Upon receiving Gohan's message through aerial transportation, Jinbē immediately packed his things for a very long journey and set off out into the horizon. After three days of traveling Jinbē reached the entrance of the barren wasteland, where they agreed upon meeting. At a distance, Gohan is seen relaxing on a rock awaiting Jinbē's arrival.

A double bladed bow called the God of Wind n' Earth is seen on Jinbē's back, with a rectangular case filled with non magnetic metal arrows that have various gimmicks including arrows that follow a curved path instead of straight, some that explode, and others that split apart into a net. Inside of his ninja pouches Jinbē keeps pre-drawn scrolls to perform "Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin". He also has many small pre-drawn seals stored within his ninja pouches. Jinbē has affixed a seal to each of his wrists which allows him to summon his extra Bow, Katana, shuriken of different sizes, including normal shuriken, giant size Fuuma shuriken, kunais, and even his arrows. Or combinations of kunais/arrows with flash grenades, and smoke grenades. Jinbē keeps a topographical map inside of his pouch with his favorite pre-drawn earth structure that he utilizes in battle. He also has a seal located in the top part of his back along with another one on the lower part of his back which he created. Jinbē carries six katanas with him at all times. Two of them are strapped on his back, in the shape of an X. The other four are strapped on his right and left hips, divided proportionally (2 on each side). The scabbards strapped on the back are placed in such way that it will not interfere with the access of the bow, nor the bow will interrupt the access of the sword. He prefers to use the sword located on his left, as he is right handed. Jinbē carries three daggers with him at all times. One is placed on his right leg, the other one on his left. The last one is placed on his lower back, which cannot be

Jinbē: I'm ready Sensei.

Gohan walks up towards Jinbē and takes all his weapons, as he then throws them aside. He then smacks a seal onto Jinbē's chest.

Gohan: The seal will only allow you to use either water or fire but only one of these elements per turn. You will not be taking anything in there with you except your body. These weapons are useless where you are going.

Once the seal is placed on his chest, Jinbē's body is filled with excitement as only his water and fire affinities run through him. Jinbē then begins walking along Gohan through the barren wasteland as he glances at the scenery which later reminds him of his rocky village.

Gohan: Are you wondering how you can learn anything about water or fire from this place?

Jinbē: Throughout my journey in the world, I have gathered enough information to know that this terrain can very well be affiliated with water and fire in their own respective ways.

Both individuals continue walking into the wasteland and are quickly lost in an endless maze of chasms, cliffs, and rocks. But Jinbē has no idea as Gohan continues walking and Jinbē following without question

Gohan: Tell me what you think of both the fire and water element?

Jinbē continues walking along side Gohan. Upon hearing the question that just had been asked him, Jinbē immediately was struck by a flashback of when he first started his water and fire training with Gohan a few years ago.

Jinbē: Fire is a very marvelous thing that has helped humanity with its survival. Fire has provided us with ways to cook raw foods, ways to build houses, transportation, and many other things by heating metal causing it to bend in certain ways and it has also been used to "cook" certain building materials like clay and many others. One of the most useful ways to utilize fire is for warmth. Fire is the source of heat itself being able to keep a human or any other living organism live if the necessary amount of heat is used. Sadly fire has also been seen used for evil specially in this cursed ninja world of ours. Many have used fire to destroy anyone and anything, by either blasting them away or burning them to a crisp... and even melting certain things. When I think of fire, I just feels angry, enraged,frustrated all those and many more emotions combined. I like to think of fire as a coin. It has two sides to it, a good one and a bad one. Fire can be used for the greater good but also for bad, for creating and also destroying.

Just like fire, water is a very marvelous thing that has helped humanity with its survival through the ages. In their own respective ways, both fire and water are very similar in terms of being used, however they can also be seen as complete opposites just like yin and yang. Just like fire, water can be utilized for cooking, by boiling the water with fire. It can also be used to build certain things, and mainly used as a mixing host for other ingredients. Without water in their system, humanity would dehydrate and die, so its safe to say that water is a number one priority in a human's life along with many other living organisms. Water has also been seen used to cleanse one's self and other non-living objects as well. One of the most effective ways that water has been used has been transportation. This was accomplished by creating things such as of boats, rafts, canoes, etc to travel through large bodies of water and transport food and many other goods. In its own way, water also has another way to keep humanity alive and that's by keeping the trees alive which is what cleanses our air for us to breath. It is also the living place for aquatic life which we humans kill for food and other things like medicine, etc.
    When I think of water I feel calm and relaxed but at times it can also feel like anger and frustration like when the tides of the ocean are being disturbed or when an underwater geyser is erupting.

As I've said before; I believe in their own respective ways, both fire and water can be seen very similar and be used in combination. However they can also be seen as complete polar opposites.

Both Gohan and Jinbē continue to walk deeper into the wasteland. They enter a large chasm that leads downward into the abyss. Jinbē attempts to look forward and find the final destination to which the chasm leads but all that his eyes detect is darkness. The chasm slowly becomes more and more narrow and Jinbē is forced to follow behind Gohan as there is only space for one person to walk through at a time. The deeper they went the more the walls of the chasm raised above them. As they travel further the light that shined from the opening of the chasm begins to fade and worryingly Jinbē looks up to see what is going on. Above them, Jinbē ses that the wind has picked up in the wasteland and the dust being shifted above has started blocking out the entrance of light into the chasm. Jinbē looks back at the way they came and sees that he can no longer find the entrance to the chasm. Soon the chasm becomes so steep that both individuals are on the verge of walking vertically downward. Finally, they reach the end of the chasm. The chasm stops being a chasm and instead leads into a cave that expands deep beneath the surface and forms a large room. In the room they find two openings leading into separate tunnels.

Gohan: This is as far as I can come with you. One of these tunnels is the easy way but in the end you may not find what you seek, one of these tunnels is the hard way but you may not be able to pass through the receive what you have earned. Choose wisely.

As Gohan finishes explaining the two paths, Jinbē looks at the scar on his left and leg along with the one across his face. Remembering the pain and suffering he went through from obtaining those scars. Jinbē decides to take the left path in order to find his way.

As Jinbē enters the tunnel he finds that in reality, both tunnels actually combine into one tunnel a short distance into the path. Jinbē realizes that the two separate paths were not actually paths at all as there was only one true path but instead a way to prove his true character. It was a test that Jinbē had to pass in order to prepare himself for hardships that he will encounter during this journey. Jinbē continues walking into the tunnel and the farther he went the less light that was visible. Jinbē lights a small flame on his index finger to guide the way as his travels as it becomes so dark that he sees nothing but blackness. Jinbē finds that the one tunnel actually spread into countless tunnels to form an endless maze of underground tunnels. Soon Jinbē finds himself lost. He continues to wander the tunnel network for several hours making no progress.

As he continues his talk through the maze of tunnels, Jinbē increases the fire chakra on his index finger to intensify the flame to bring forth more light for him to see. He then continues his walk through the maze, wondering around looking for any kind of sign. As he continues to wander the maze of tunnels, Jinbē suddenly catches a glance of a shadow caused by the flame on his finger. As soon as he saw the shadow it was gone, traveling deeper into the maze system out of his sight. Intrigued that anybody or anything else would be down here in this maze with him, Jinbē tries to follow the shadow to see what created it.

Jinbē: Gohan, is that you?

Jinbē further increases the fire in his index finger to increase his light in order to follow and find the source of the shadowy figure as he travels ruther and rurther down the tunneled maze. Jinbē follows the shadow deeper into the tunnel system but soon lose track of it. He continues wandering the tunnels and begin hearing voices that are not understandable and footsteps coming from even deeper underground. Again he is puzzled by the signs and continues on his path deeper into the network following the sounds. Jinbē has no idea where he is going but continue blindly following the sounds. Soon he loses track of the sounds as well. Jinbē end up cramped up in a very narrow and tight tunnel in which he cannot even turn around and starts feeling lightheaded because of being in such a tight place. However he followed the sounds close enough that the tunnel system begins to widen giving Jinbē more room as he kept traveling deeper. Eventually after switching from tunnel to tunnel, Jinbē sees what he believes is an opening to an underground cave.

Jinbē: Hello...ello...llo...lo...oh....

Echos as Jinbē tries to find the source of voices and sounds that were being heard as he enters the underground cave. Before releasing the fire from his index finger, Jinbē finds a suitable rock to sit upon and meditate as he prepairs his mind for the rest of his journey. After finalizing his meditation, Jinbē enters the cave and in front of him sees a plethora of stalagmites and stalagmites rising from the ground and from the ceiling of the underground cave. Jinbē maneuvers around them and keeps heading into the cave and soon comes to a stop. Jinbē sees a large lake in front of him. The lake was shimmering with light even though there is no light entering the cave. The light from the lake illuminated the whole cave around him. Jinbē stared into the lake and believed he saw something moving around in it. To clam his wondering mind, Jinbē jumps into the shining lake in search of what may lay beneath. Utilizing his fishman abilities, Jinbē stays beneath water for an hour or so as he searches the lake very carefully in search of anything suspicious.

Jinbē quickly dived into the lake, as he then attempted to submerge himself in the water, he felt something on the bottom of his feet. He goes to investigate this and dives deeper within the water. Jinbē's eyes are blinded by the shimmering light that is coming from deep within the lake. As he goes deeper Jinbē finds out that his abilities no longer work with this water. Jinbē is forced to hold his breath. As he goes deeper Jinbē begins to feel his skin burn. The heat of the water becomes unbearable but he continues to dive deeper. Jinbē's skin begins to burn off leaving the muscle beneath completely visible. Jinbē writhes in agonizing pain and attempts to go back up the the surface. But the light begins calling Jinbē. He is then tempted to go further and further into the abyss. As Jinbē travels, he sees lava pouring in from the sides of the basin heating the water to incredible temperatures but the water does not evaporate. After a certain depth, Jinbē feels that the whole world has turned around and as he continues going deeper it feels as if the lake is getting shallower. Jinbē then reaches the bottom of the lake which in turn is an opening where he actually rises up out of the water upright. Jinbē looks at his skin and sees that it is burnt and discolored. As he looks around, something hits Jinbē in the back of the head and which forces him to fall unconscious. After several hours Jinbē wakes up with his hands and legs tied together unable to escape. As his blurry vision returns, Jinbē sees what he assumes to be two people talking together in front of him, but he cannot make it out completely. As Jinbē continues to feel the unbearable pain of his burnt skin grinding against the surface of the ground as he is unable to come from the binding..

Jinbē: Who are you two? Why have you tied my limbs? Can't you see I'm in enough pain already!

Jinbē yells out as he is currently dumbfounded by all the events currently taking place. When the two strange individuals notice that Jinbē had regained consciousness, they hit him the head again and make Jinbē collapse once again. When Jinbē come about once again, this time he was blindfolded and he felt that he was tied to some sort of log that was being hung from the ceiling as he swung slightly back and forth. Jinbē was unable to move. As his senses return to him, Jinbē heard an abundance of noise and shouting all around him. Jinbē assumed that it was no longer just a few people but a whole city's worth of people around him. Jinbē began to shout out in distress.

Jinbē: *Thinks to himself* Gah... this passing out seriously needs to come to stop..

Jinbē hears the noise and shouts of strange creatures/individuals as he swings from what seems to be some sort of log from a high altitude as he feels his body airborne.

Jinbē: What do you guys want with me?!

The blindfold is ripped from Jinbē's head as he then looks around to see that he was hovering above the entrance to an underground magma chamber. Jinbē was surrounded by a city of tribal people who seem very angry. This underground city was their home and Jinbē had invaded it. The villagers take Jinbē as a hostile treat that must be eliminated. One man walks forward, appearing to be the leader.

Tribal Leader: No! You do not ask questions! Why have you come here?

Jinbē: I've walked this path in order to find enlightenment. I apologize for the disorder I have caused, it was not done on purpose.

The leader enraged continues to talk as the crowd cheered against Jinbē.

Tribal Leader: My people have lived underground for centuries. How dare you lie to us? You are surely trying to steal the secrets of our way so you could use it for your own benefits you surface dweller. We will not allow our scared ways to be tainted. Your punishment is death! Lower the log into the magma chamber!

Jinbē begins to slowly descend and feel the intense heat of the magma as he inches closer to it.

Jinbē: You've been underground for far too long. Times have changed, they are not as they used to be. People themselves have also changed. Now in times of peace, not everyone is searching for power or ways to misuse it. I'd fall into that category but it seems like there is no talking sense into you..

As Jinbē feels himself being lowered, he swiftly starts swinging himself back and forth quite a few times until he reaches a pretty far distance. As he is doing so, he times it correctly and manipulates the fire chakra within his chest. He then releases from his mouth, a burst of flame aimed slightly downwards to burn his rope. Upon the burning of the rope, Jinbē rises his head slightly towards the leader and his villagers, changing the course of the flame. Upon contact with the ground, a large pillar of flames erupts in front of them all, without harming them, drawing their attention as Jinbē back-flips his way towards the back and away from the magma pit.

Jinbē:*Thinks to himself* Gahh! I have gotten myself into a pretty trobulesome situation..

Jinbē stays hidden behind the multiple rocks of the cave as he stealthy makes his way past the villagers in a circular motion and moves forward through the cave. The tribal leader sways his hand and immediately, Jinbē's body is covered with water. But instead of calming his body, Jinbē begin to feel an uncontrollable burning sensation all across his body as it covers him. Jinbē looks at his body and sees that even more damage is being done to it, burning off more skin, revealing bright red muscle tissue. When Jinbē attempts to use the fire technique for some reason all of it is absorbed into the water and onto his body as it continues to burn. Jinbē then tries to use water techniques and they simply evaporate,

Tribal Leader: Escape is futile! Accept the punishment...

All of the sudden, from the depths of the crowd Jinbē hears a booming voice that quiets the scene. Jinbē stops descending downward. An old man holding a staff walks up to where the leader is as Jinbē continues to dangle from the ceiling still in pain.

Tribal Elder: I have been an elder in this village for decades. I do not sense any evil from this boy. He did not come here to harm us. Release him!

The crowd begins to boo. They move Jinbē to the ledge and take the rope off of him. The tribal elder begins to walk toward Jinbē, while the leader is disappointed and tells the crowd to disperse as he himself leaves. The tribal elder puts his hand on Jinbē's shoulder but strangely enough, he does not feel pain for some reason even though his skin was burnt.

Jinbē: I highly appreciate what you've done elder, thank you.

As the elder's hand is placed upon Jinbē's shoulders he..

Jinbē: Ahh! that..that...that...doesn't hurt? Elder, how come your touch on my burnt skin, does not harm me?

Jinbē looks at the elder's hand and notices a layer of water that is covering it. It is the same type of water that the leader used but it doesn't affect Jinbē the same way. Instead of burning his skin, Jinbē sees that his skin is being healed on the area his hand was placed.

Jinbē: You've healed some of my wounds, thank you old man!

Tribal Elder: Just as I expected. Come with me, boy!

The Elder takes Jinbē to his hut in the village and once he was seated, gives Jinbē something to eat.

Tribal Elder: You seem very hungry.

Jinbē thankfully grabs the bowl of food from the elder and starts eating it, uncontrollably. Jinbē wipes the excess food off his mouth as he...

Jinbē:Yeah I was very hungry, I've been traveling through here for hours. In fact, I've been knocked out quite a few times. Taking into account the amount of damage my body has received, I was in a starving situation, thank you for your hospitality. *Bows down*

The old man quickly began to look at Jinbē in a puzzled way as he...

Tribal Elder: Boy, we have people that monitor the cave systems to prevent trespassers from above though they are the least of our worries. But you have been wandering those tunnels for over a week. Only recently did you come close to the entrance and forced us to react. Trespassers from above are our lowest priority right now.

Jinbē: A week?! Those knock outs must have lasted quite a long time..

Jinbē: Lowest? And whats the highest, if I may ask?..

Tribal Elder:Worms... Earthworms...

Jinbē tries to laugh but cannot because of the sheer seriousness of his voice. Soon after he says that an alarm begins to wail.

Tribal Elder: It's them!

The old man runs outside and heads into the heart of the city. Jinbē follow him as he knows no one else in the underground city and don't want to be alone. As soon as Jinbē exits the hut he stops and can no longer move in amazement and fear. Jinbē sees a 40-foot long earthworm, as round as a massive tree, with several sets of vicious teeth that rotate in its mouth as if it was a living drill. As Jinbē stares at it he feels someone shove him and it is the elder.

Tribal Elder:No time to stand around! We need to lead it away from the city!

Jinbē: With my damaged body I don't think I will manage to lead it too far away but I will try my best!

Jinbē starts running away from the city leading the worm elsewhere. However, without having knowledge of the city's boundaries, Jinbē runs the way he came from in order to draw the worm away.

Jinbē: Ayyy over here! *Jinbē waves his hands around* follow me you stinking worm!

The worm feels Jinbē, utilizing its ability to sense the earth around it, and begins following him. Unknowingly as Jinbē continues running he lead the worm into a barren area where the only living things are him and the worm. The worm dives toward Jinbē.

Jinbē: Its just you and me now!

As the worm dives towards him, Jinbē releases a blast of fire from his left hand, aimed towards the ground to the left of him. Upon contact, the blast explodes, sending Jinbē skidding across the ground towards his right side as he places his hands against the ground to lower his momentum, as he successfully avoids the worm's assault. In one swift motion, Jinbē jumps high into the air around the worm's neck area, and performs a front flip downwards vertical kick, striking the worm's neck while releasing fire from his right leg. Upon contact, Jinbē further extends the range of his fire, to slice the worm's head clean off. However, due to Jinbē's injured state his movements are rather slow and sluggish. Taking advantage of the situation, the worm senses Jinbē jumping towards him, as he propels himself from the ground. In reaction towards that, he swipes his tail, knocking Jinbē backwards as he is knocked against a massive rock.

Jinbē: That hurt you bastard! Ugh... my movements have been rather slow... I need to watch my step or it will be my last. This worm is no joke..

After having his body slammed against the rock, Jinbē stands back up with a serious look on his face. Without hesitation, as the worm is back on the assault diving towards Jinbē, he focuses his fire chakra inside of his chest and releases super heated ash from his mouth, causing it to surround the worm. In one slow and sluggish movement, Jinbē back-flips over the rock he had previously crashed against, and clicks his teeth causing the entire ash cloud to detonate with the Earthworm inside of it.

Jinbē: I hope that did it..

The earthworm falls to the ground. As Jinbē then walks away he begins to feel a chill down his spine. Jinbē sees the burnt carcass of the earthworm beginning to move. All of a sudden, its burnt skin peels off and is replaced with brand new skin that is now immune to the effects of fire. The earthworm also has an additional set of teeth to mark its regeneration. Jinbē continues battling it. It launches some of its teeth towards Jinbē. Tired from his previous attack, Jinbē is caught off guard and one of its teeth grazes his left side as he attempts to avoid it. It leaves a deep wound on Jinbē's ribs. The worm then dives underground and erupts right in front of Jinbē.

Jinbē: Ahhhhhhhh!!

Jinbē yells out in pain as his ribs are pierced by the worm's teeth. As Jinbē's reaction times have further decreased, he tries to clam his mind and await the worm's next assault as he catches his breath and stabilizes his body. As the worm erupts out right in front him, Jinbē then slams his foot against the ground and releases a fast slicing jet of water that slices the worm's mid section right in half as the jet continues all the way to his back tail section, slicing the worm in two. Without pause after releasing the jet, Jinbē pushes his body to the limits and channels more water chakra. However this time its aimed right beneath the worm's head, causing a sphere of water to surround its head, causing the worm drown shortly after, successfully avoiding any other regenerations.

Jinbē's vision becomes very clouded and blurry as his body begins to fall against the ground, thereafter passing out from the excess pain/damage and usage of chakra he has gone through.

The worm drowns and is sliced in two. In victory, Jinbē falls to his knees as the sphere of water disperses on the ground. As Jinbē is staring directly at the worm, its head falls off. Jinbē takes this to be a good sign. But afterwards, the two halves of the worm start moving again. First, the two halves regenerate to becomes two wholes of the same size but each without a head. Then a head erupts from each worm. The head of the worm with another additional set of teeth. The worm also adapted in its regeneration that its skin is now immune to water and can even hold its breath for days so that it can never drown. Both halves of the worm race toward Jinbē. He can no longer move and stay stationary on his knees ready to accept defeat. Jinbē loses his clarity in sense but can barely make out the figures as he is on the verge of passing out. Jinbē immediately sees what he believes to be a man in front of him.

Jinbē: That cursed worm.. I..I....i...won't make it in time...

Jinbē notices what seems to be a man in front of him as he shortly after, loses his grip on reality. The man quickly shoves a herb into Jinbē's mouth which he eat. The herb restores Jinbē's consciousness.

Tribal Leader: I'm not carrying you back.

The man in front of Jinbē is none other than the tribal leader. He looks at the worms and immediately summons a geyser in front of him. The geyser turns into a wave which he directs toward the two worms. The massive amount of water is unavoidable by the worms and they are caught in the wave. They quickly begin screeching in pain as they are pushed away by the wave. The worms begin evaporating in front of Jinbē's very eyes and soon no trace of them is left at all. The tribal leaders then turns to Jinbē and smirks at him.

Tribal Leader: Why did you have so much trouble against a baby?

Jinbē: That...was a baby?! You guys are outstanding people for being able to kill and hold off such dangerous creatures for such a long time.

Jinbē: The elder told me about the problems you guys have with these pesky earthworms. Is there anything I could do to help?

Tribal Leader: In your current condition there is no way you can help us. But if you are willing then there is one way. You have put up a worthy fight even though you did not know the strength of these worms. I, the tribal leader, find you fit of learning our secrets. Let us go to the elder and we will prepare for your journey.

Soon after they take Jinbē to the same magma chamber that they were going to throw him into. But this time Jinbē does not feel same raging heat but feel a certain warmth. News of Jinbē's heroics have spread among the villagers who are mostly non-fighters so they appreciated his efforts. This time instead of cheering against him, they cheer to wish Jinbē good luck and good tidings. The elder walks up to Jinbē and asks a question..

Tribal Elder: Are you ready young one?

Jinbē: I've never been more ready in my entire life. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

Without warning, the elder pushes Jinbē into the magma chamber. As Jinbē is pushed inside the magma he yells out in enjoyment..

Jinbē: See you soon!

As he embraces the warmth of the magma chamber the magma chamber burns Jinbē's skin off as he screams in agonizing pain as his body begins melting as he sinks deeper. Jinbē tries to escape back into the surface but he can no longer move. The shape of his body is too disfigured for him to do any action anymore.

Jinbē: *Yelling out* I miscalculated the heat! It burns!!!

Jinbē keeps sinking deeper and soon underground water channels join into the magma chamber. Jinbē descends into a mixture of magma and water. The intense pressure of the water makes it super-critical. Jinbē's eyes are burned out and he feels that the bones of his body are being exposed.

Jinbē: *Keeps yelling* I've never felt so much pain in my entire life!

As Jinbē sinks deeper he feels a warm refreshing touch on his shoulder. The touch then grabs him and rips his spirit out of his body. Jinbē's spirit is completely undamaged by the heat of the magma and water and is able to see through the mixture clearly. Jinbē sees as his body continues to fall into the center of the earth's core. Jinbē turns around the see who pulled his spirit out. He see that it is a beautiful female fire spirit..

Fire Spirit: We have been waiting for you...

The fire spirit begins to move through the mixture of water and magma deeper into the earth's core. Jinbē follow her as he has no other option.

Jinbē: What's happening to me? How come I'm seeing my physical body dropping into the depths of the earth?

Fire Spirit: I have pulled your spirit out of your body because it was damaged to a great extent. Obviously you weren't aware magma would melt your body. If we find you worthy perhaps we can help you. Other wise your spirit will transcend the earthly realm... in other words, you die.

Both the fire spirit and Jinbē enter into a magma vessel and continue travelling further into it.

Jinbē: I'm willing to take that risk in order to achieve the enlightenment I've been seeking.

Jinbē soon enters into a massive chamber that the magma vessel he entered lead into. Inside the chamber Jinbē sees a massive spirit infused with both water and fire. The spirit is sitting on a very large throne and he assumes he is a king of all the lesser spirits. Surrounding him are several soldiers made of water and fire as well. He rises up and in a thunderous voice the spirit begins to speak to you.

Volcanic King Spirit: What business do you have here? Begone mortal.

Jinbē: I've been acknowledged by the villagers of the cave to enter the magma chamber and start my journey in search of something that I aim not fully certain of yet. I'm here in search of enlightenment!

One of the water and flame soldiers instantly appears in front of Jinbē and punches him in the face. Jinbē begins to feel an extraordinary burning sensation. Jinbē flies across the chamber and hits the wall. Jinbē begins to stumble and rise to his feet confused on how he did that damage to him while he was only a spirit. Jinbē feels his face where he wes hit, and detects that part of it has been evaporated off. The thunderous voice booms again..

Volcanic King Spirit: Do no raise you voice... to a KING! Even though you are a spirit, you can feel pain. But unlike that pain you felt out there, this is directly inflicted to your soul. If you die here, your soul will cease to exist!

Volcanic King Spirit: Now again... tell me what you seek... properly. Why do you care if the villagers sent you?

Jinbē: I apologize for raising my voice, King.

Jinbē: I seek the power to help the villagers against their Earthworm problems. I encountered one of them myself and it was just a baby worm, and I nearly died in the process. I want to make it out alive and reach my enlightenment, so I made an oath to myself that I would become stronger, help the villagers and continue with my journey.

Volcanic King Spirit: If you can defeat even a single one of my soldier's I will grant your request. Otherwise, you will perish here for good.

One of the volcanic spirit soldiers walks forth in front of Jinbē a reasonable distance away. To test the soldier's strength and reflexes, Jinbē releases a steady stream of fire towards him and awaits his counter. The stream of fire hits him and he is completely unaffected. The soldier begins to walk in slow motion toward Jinbē.

As Jinbē notices the soldier being unaffected by the fire, he starts charging towards him as he starts walking in slow motion. Upon reaching a close range distance, Jinbē delivers a horizontal kick with his right leg aimed at the soldier's left rib cage. In unison with the kick, Jinbē releases a fire blast from his left hand, aimed at the soldier's right rib cage that explodes on contact. The explosion sends both individuals outwards in opposite directions. Jinbē swiftly performs a back-flip to reduce his traveling momentum and lands safely on the ground as he glances as the soldier.

Jinbē: Is everybody around here built, tough enough to endure my attacks.. *Jinbē whispers to himself in frustration*

The soldier simply catches Jinbē's foot with his right left and his touch causes a burning sensation on his leg, forcing Jinbē to pull his leg back. As Jinbē releases the fire blast the soldier smacks it aside. The soldier walks closer to Jinbē and begins to talk to him..

Volcanic Soldier Spirit: You must understand.... this is the spirit realm. You have no chance in beating a spirit.

Jinbē: What must I do to accomplish such a feat?

Volcanic Soldier Spirit: Die.

The volcanic soldier spirit disappears and he reappears in front of Jinbē and punches him in the face. Jinbē is completely caught off guard as the soldier punches him in the face. Upon contact, the skin on Jinbē's face starts to melt away just like when he was sinking in the magma chamber. Pushing his spirt to the limits, Jinbē coats his left fist with fire chakra and punches the soldier. Surprisingly, due to Jinbē's resolve, his fist is able to pass clean through the soldier's stomach with brute force instead of being absorbed.

Jinbē: I've already died physically, I will not die spritually. I will never give up or back down, I have too many innocent people counting on me to come back!

The force of Jinbē's punch pierces through the volcanic soldier spirit, then results in an ensuing burst that causes him to fly back. He flips in the air and lands on his feet. The hole in his stomach begins to close itself.

Volcanic Soldier Spirit: When will you realize fire won't work on me?

As the soldier finishes his last words, Jinbē takes action. He starts off by placing his hands on the ground which causes a giant pillar of water to be formed right beneath the soldier. Without pause after the creation of the pillar, a giant pillar of water erupts from it that causes the soldier to go airborne. As the soldier is knocked upwards, multiple bullets of water head towards him from the pool's water source that knock into his body. Utilizing the water of the few bullets that the solider and headed upwards, a water dragon is created that heads downwards crashing the solider against the ground. As the solider is coming crashing down, Jinbē slams his foot against the ground and releases a slicing jet of water that cuts the solider in half as he crashes against the ground.

Every source of water Jinbē sends toward the solider spirit evaporates as soon at it touches him. The end result is just a large cloud of steam that surrounds the entire area. With one swift motion with his hand, he causes the steam to disperse to the sides making the battlefield visible again. Jinbē uses the extent of his energy and falls to his knees thinking he has won. But when the steam clears and Jinbē sees him unaffected, he is stunned. Jinbē simply stays there as the solider walks closer to him and stands a few feet in front of Jinbē.

Volcanic Soldier Spirit: Do you understand now? Strength that is overwhelming. Strength that cannot be opposed. This is the spirit realm, and you are in the heart of the my home, there is no way you can win. I knew that and the king knew this as well. Many have come here and have fought us, after a while they would collapse and beg for mercy to be restored back to their body and leave once and they would promise to never come back here. But here they perished. But you have fought valiantly. This fight was never meant for you to beat me. It was you for the understand that the acceptance of defeat is no the same as the resistance to continue. Admitting that you lose is not the same as giving up. You have fought to the last of your strength and can fight no more. There is no need to continue.

The soldier walks back and returns to his position as one of the many guards to the king around his throne. The king himself rises from his throne and walks toward Jinbē as he continue kneeling on the ground unable to stand. His thunderous voice once again roars in the magma chamber..

Volcanic King Spirit: For a mortal you have done well! You have but one test to pass. In this defeat how can you gain victory? How can two things so different be so similar. Natural opposites in the world, things never mentioned in the same breath, but intertwined with each other to form a web of fortitude. Tell me what lies beneath it all..

Jinbē: Thank you King, those words strengthen my resolve. Having your acknowledgement by itself is already a victory even if I lost in the battle aspect of it, I gained something much more important.

Jinbē: In their own different ways, both of those things can supplement each other greatly. As I've seen first hand throughout my journey of the manga chamber, I've noticed that fire or water alone stand no change against the power that created when combing both of those elements together. Although they are complete opposites, their end result is on a whole 'nother level that I can't even begin to fathom.

Volcanic King Spirit: Even further... what lies beneath it all... what lies inside you?

Jinbē: Well throughout my journey back when I started it with my Sensei Gohan, I was a bit hectic about the whole situation itself and what the outcome would, I was worried about it. Then as I progressed throughout my travels through the caves and the experiences I went through like facing the earth worm and such being thrown inside the magma chamber, I became a new man. My resolve quickly changed into a better one. I first wanted to obtain a certain power for my own self satisfaction but then I came to realize that the power I was trying to obtain could be used for the greater good. That's when the earth worm completely annihilated me. I made an oath to myself that I would continue with my journey and find the enlightenment that I was searching for as I obtained that wonderful power I witness so that I could one day, I could make it out alive out of this chamber and rid the villagers of the evil they are facing. What lies within me is a courageousness individual that is seeking peace and getting rid of all evil.

The Volcanic King walks up to Jinbē and leans over as he then whispers something to him..

Volcanic King Spirit: You response is...

The King's hand begins to overflow with water and fire energy. He then thrusts his hand into Jinbē's heart causing him to feel agonizing pain.

Volcanic King Spirit:... good.

A grin breaks across his face as he says this. The water and fire energy start to overwhelm Jinbē's spirit and take over his soul. Jinbē's soul is regenerated leaving no traces of the damage he endured in his fight against the soldier. Then Jinbē's spirit is immediately launched back into the direction he entered the magma room and return back to the main chamber. As Jinbē is launched back he hears the thunderous voice of the king.

Volcanic King Spirit: Welcome... to the Volcanic Water Knights.

Jinbē: Thhhaaankkkk yooouuuuu fooorrrrr everrryyyythinggggg!

Jinbē yells out with a smile on his face as his soul is thrusted back into his body. As Jinbē enters it, his body beings reforming from the volcanic water around him and returns back to its normal form. Jinbē is then propelled from the depths of the volcanic water and race up toward the entrance of the chamber.

Jinbē is launched back to the ledge that he fell from. As he looks around him, he sees that there are many more worms attacking. Judging from the number of rows of teeth they have you see that they have been regenerating multiple times. Jinbē sees that after heavy battle, that the only volcanic water user, the tribal leader is worn out from energy exhaustion and is lying on the ground being tended to by the medics. The normal fighters do their best to fight the worms similar to how he had handled the situation, but their normal elements end up only making the worms stronger. Jinbē becomes enraged seeing what the worms have done. The entire city in front of Jinbē is in ruins. Building have been destroyed, innocent casualties lie on the ground, and there is chaos everywhere. The number of worms in the city are countless. There are worms that range from 80 to 100 feet and as wide as several trees put together. Jinbē hears a large collapsing sound from the side and see that the queen worm has entered the city from her dwelling place underground. She is over 150 feet and the largest of them all. Her rows of teeth are countless. Enraged, in a sudden burst of speed Jinbē travels from the cliff to the volcanic water lake that he first came through. They all begin heading toward Jinbē and surround him. Jinbē has no place to run. But showing no mercy Jinbē wants to finish them all off in one blow. Jinbē quickly focuses his volcanic water chakra into all the volcanic water sources around the village and directs all the water towards a massive wave that converges on all the worms from every angle. The extreme heat ends up completely melting every single worm, including the queen.

Jinbē: Die you filthy worms!

Upon using Tsukaihatasu no Honoo, Jinbē clams his mind and endures the pain caused by the draw-backs of the technique. All the worms evaporate in front of Jinbē's eyes. The villagers cheer as they see the queen worm evaporate bringing an end to their problems once and for all. The townspeople start cheering for Jinbē as he stands in victory. They hold a massive feast in Jinbē's honor. The next day the tribal leader walks up to Jinbē.

Tribal Leader: You have saved us from this great tragedy and we must thank you for solving our problems. The fire king was right in granting you the sacred abilities as well. Use them wisely. But it is time for you to go. This man will lead you back to the entrance.

Jinbē dives into the lake and navigates the tunnel systems and reach the entrance. As soon as he breathes the fresh air and feel the warm rays of the sun hit hit in the face, Jinbē feels something strong hit him in the back of the head and he falls unconscious. After several hours he wake up. Jinbē Gohan standing in front of him. As Jinbē then look back, he can no longer see the entrance to the chasm that he had traveled into. All that is there is barren wasteland. Jinbē looks up to Gohan perplexed asking where it went. Gohan stands up and begins walking away as Jinbē unwillingly follows him while looking back to find the path once again.

Gohan: Some things are meant only to be experienced once in life.

Both Jinbē and Gohan both begin to walk out from the wasteland..

To be continued...

Will of the Sea: Jinbē has a really strong willpower and carries the will of the Sea inside from his very honorable clan. Having such strong will means that in a fight, small injuries are not enough to stop Jinbē. His will to live for his island is a very great deal, it has helped him many times in fights. Jinbē is also fearless as mentioned before.

Sniper Arts: Jinbē specializes in using a bow to fight with. He has excellent field of vision and can shoot arrows with pinpoint accuracy, even at night. Essential for a hunter, he moves around silently and tracks the enemy based on slight movement and sounds, getting an estimation of where he is. Being a master sniper has given Jinbē increased tracking speeds to help him keep up with faster targets.

Clan Abilities: The Gyojin Clan share some basic abilities related to their genetic traits, such as: their incredible physical abilities (about 2 times stronger and 1.5 times faster then a regular human), a naturally occurring mucoprotein that is both a protection against bacterial infections but also a natural insulator, the ability to breathe underwater, an uncommon resistance to D-rank and under water techniques, and finally incredible swimming speed. Due to Jinbe's rank in the clan, he can perform B-Rank and below water techniques without the use of hand seals and has acquired a resistance to water jutsus, being unaffected by C-rank and under.

Heat: Due to his usage of temperature, volcanic water, and blazing earth release. Jinbe has grown an immunity to the heat that each individual element produces.

Enhanced Agility & Reactions: Despite his big size, Jinbē is very agile and has a great reaction time along with reflexes, having fought like a wild beast his whole life. His reaction time is far greater than an average shionbi thanks to the excessive training he received as an ANBU blackops for Iwagakure.

Water Affinity: Having been born in the depths of the ocean, and his clan specialization in water, this is Jinbe's main affinity, and through intensive training with his brother during his travels he has acquired the ability to perform water techniques and advanced ones like rain with one hand seal.

Medical School: Throughout his medical school semesters Jinbē's level of chakra control and manipulation has increased dramatically allowing the performance of techniques with ease. Having studied the human body for so long and his archery usage in battle, Jinbē has also learned all of the human body's vital spots which he can pierce with deadly accuracy utilizing his arrows or senbons.

Ink Ninjutsu: Having been trained by Sai himself, Jinbē learned the art of ink techniques. He carries various scrolls with his techniques already pre-drawn. He also carries a few extra empty scrolls along with his ink brush to draw out his techniques if necessary. However unlike Sai, Jinbē after long periods of training, later developed a new way to perform ink techniques. This new found method allows Jinbē to draw out ink techniques on different surfaces like the ground, or even a person.

Weaponry: A double bladed bow called the God of Wind n' Earth is on Jinbē's back. In cannon fights he has a regular bow with the same design. He carries a rectangular case filled with non magnetic metal arrows that have various gimmicks including arrows that follow a curved path instead of straight, some that explode, and others that split apart into a net. Every arrow that Jinbē shoots contains one explosive tag tucked inside. Inside of his ninja pouches Jinbē keeps pre-drawn scrolls to perform "Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin". He also has many small pre-drawn seals stored within his ninja pouches. Jinbē also has affixed a seal to each of his wrists which allows him to summon his extra Bow, Katana, shuriken of different sizes, including normal shuriken, giant size Fuuma shuriken, kunais, and even his arrows. Or combinations of kunais/arrows with flash grenades, and smoke grenades. Jinbē keeps a topographical map inside of his pouch with his favorite pre-drawn earth feature that he utilizes in battle. Jinbē has a seal located in the top part of his back along with another one on the lower part of his back which he created. Upon finishing his fuuin training, Jinbē was allowed the privilege of possessing the Reverse Four Symbols Seal. He carries two katanas with him at all times, one located in his left hip and the other in the right. He prefers to use the sword located on his left, as he is right handed. Jinbē carries three daggers with him at all times. One is placed on his right leg, the other one on his left. The last one is placed on his lower back, which cannot be seen easily.

유Tenshu Kaze kyou Tsuchi 유 God of Wind n' Earth
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage: N/A
    Description: 'The Tenshu Kaze kyou Tsuchi' was crafted by Mathias many years ago. The bow is made of a very rare indestructible material, the main two colors of the bow are black on white. However when Mathias gets a hold of Tenshu Kaze kyou Tsuchi, it automatically recognizes its owner and starts emitting a bright heavenly white glow from Mathias' own chakra signature. The special crafted string allows the wielder to shoot as many arrows as he pleases without the string breaking and allows anything shot through the bow to travel twice as fast compared to regular traveling arrows. If any other person picks up the bow it will have no effect on them. The bow nor the string will react to the holders chakra signature and will be "stuck" like a bow shaped in stone with no use whatsoever. The edges of the bow are as sharp as a swords blade. If the user pleases he could easily use the bow itself to protect himself from regular kenjutsu attacks or even from thrown projectiles like kunais, shuriken etc. Because of the chakra bond Tenshu Kaze kyou Tsuchi and Mathias share, the bow picks up traits of Mathias' main affinities which are Wind n' Earth. And thus sharpens those unique traits to allow Mathias sense disturbances within the air 'kaze' to pin-point his enemy's whereabouts above ground through the air and 'Tsuchi' to feel disturbances within the ground and anything touching it. They are both also able to notice techniques related to their affinity being created.

♦ Only Mathias may wield this bow.

(Fuuinjutsu: Chuubuu Gekitai) - Sealing Technique: Paralysis Repulse
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Self
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Chuubuu Gekitai is a special seal located in the users back. The seal automatically activates when the user has been shocked or paralyzed by an electrical current. Upon activation, the seal will start pouring out wind chakra, manifesting wind throughout the users body. Wind having an incredible resistance to electrical currents, will cause the prevention of further spreading. The after effect of this process will be numbness throughout the body for one turn, due to the electrical current straining the body.

Note: Must know Fuuinjutsu.
    Note: Must be placed in the users biography.
    Note: Each biography can have up to two seals. Meaning this technique can be used twice per battle. One Seal will be located in the upper back and the other will be on the lower back.
    Note: The user cannot perform any genjutsu in the same round.
    The user cannot perform any summonings for the same and the following 2 turns.
    Note: If the electrical current has enough volts to kill, the seal is void.
    Note: Can only be used by Mathias.

(Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid (5 meters)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
    Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.

Picture of Bow, Daggers, and Katanas

Picture[s]:

Theme Song and Background Music:
    ♪♪► DJ Gosha & Nemanja Mrdja ♦ House & Electro Mix 2012 ◄♪♪
    Musica de antro 2011 PARTY+HOUSE+ELECTRONIC+DIRTY

Won: More
    Lost: Less

Updating: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=173878

Last edited by Nexus; 07-15-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

Re: Jinbē ジンベエ

Epic bio man, 10/10.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Epic bio man, 10/10.
    Thank you ^_^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

This is pure orgasmic, well done. xD

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope senpai notices me today

That history ~_~, its an amazing bio ^^

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

10/10 nice

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    This is pure orgasmic, well done. xD
    Arigato :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebi.. View Post
    That history ~_~, its an amazing bio ^^
    Are you going to read it?

Thanks^^

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."

You stole my position .. but epic

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Infesting Kirigakure with
    Voles

Overpowered Piece of ....... :B Excellent Bio ~.~

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back bitches

DAT history sweet jeebus

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    You stole my position .. but epic
    What position? o_o

Well.. you guys wanted pictures back.. so yeh
    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    Overpowered Piece of ....... :B Excellent Bio ~.~

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    What position? o_o

Well.. you guys wanted pictures back.. so yeh

Dont play dumb with me..

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    Dont play dumb with me..
    Ohhhh!! That? Yeah I guess so..xD

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Why am I not in this... IT WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!

jk, Nice bio ^^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Why am I not in this... IT WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!

jk, Nice bio ^^
    We will have to dual for it or I will edit the history and include eels on my last and final update

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Best update so far ^^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

*Whistles as if its a hot girl* Nice, one mathy pats your back.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope senpai notices me today

Arigato :3

Are you going to read it?

Thanks^^
    reading it

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Gin-San View Post
    Best update so far ^^
    Thank yoU^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    *Whistles as if its a hot girl* Nice, one mathy pats your back.
    One of the funniest/coolest ways I've seen someone post to say it was a good bio. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebi.. View Post
    reading it
    Enjoy my horrible writing style

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

We will have to dual for it or I will edit the history and include eels on my last and final update
    Indeed, you should add Signing the Eel Contract and Training in Eel Ninjutsu as well as the most Epic (Super/Mega/Awesome) Suiton Technique ever to be learned on NB.. ^^

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...searching

good read...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Indeed, you should add Signing the Eel Contract and Training in Eel Ninjutsu as well as the most Epic (Super/Mega/Awesome) Suiton Technique ever to be learned on NB.. ^^
    Yeah I do it once I re-fine my history. If I make nexus increase the cap one more time he will kill me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Toku View Post
    good read...
    You read it?

Thanks tokukage :3

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Toku View Post
    good read...
    Loves that you still have an Iwa Headband in you avatar