Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is back and happy to be back
    ^_^

Gin-San teaches me in the art of the wave

*Sits on the bank of a large lake sitting up against a rock waiting for Sempai to arrive.*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Gin-San teaches me in the art of the wave

Hey there, I'm Gin-San, you can call me Gin or super babe magnet,
    any of those two are fine.

Now, tell me in your own words what do you understand of the following concepts:

Ninja
    Chakra
    Ninjutsu
    Genjutsu
    Taijutsu
    Kenjutsu
    Elements
    Elemental Ninjutsu

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Yes sir super babe magnet Sempai lol

Ninja: A ninja or shinobi is a person who uses the shadows and the landscape to his advantage to kill his opponent or target. A ninja is a hired warrior who specializes in infiltration, assassination, and stealth. He is a very skilled warrior with many techniques and skills to complete his goal or mission.

Chakra: Chakra is the moulding of the physical energy and spiritual energy to create even the basic of all techniques. Chakra is molded by preforming hand signs to channel and form chakra to preform jutsu's for attacks or defensive means. Each person natural affinity to one type of chakra (fire, earth, wind, water, or lighting) but some people can use other natural chakra types other than the one they are custom too.

Ninjutsu: Ninjutsu is almost any technique preformed by a ninja to do things that they wouldnt be able to do normally. Most Ninjutsu a ninja can preform like second nature but others require the landscape around you or healing others.

Genjutsu: Genjutsu or Illusionary Techniques are techniques that are in the same fashion as ninjutsu. Unlike Taijutsu or Ninjutsu Genjutsu does not harm the physical body. Instead it attacks the mind and makes other people believe to see what you make them see. It makes them believe anything you want them too including a new personality, name, background etc. to simply doing what ever you want.

Taijutsu: Taijutsu is the physical attack of the body by using martial arts by preforming hand to hand combat. Taijutsu relies on stamina and mental stability to achieve attacks. Unlike genjutsu or Ninjutsu Taijutsu does not always rely on Chakra to preform attacks although charka can be used to deal more damage or achieve more speed.

Kenjutsu: Kenjutsu or Sword Techniques are just that. Sword Techniques. Used by samurai's and most Shinobi. Other than that I dont know much about Kenjutsu :/

Elements: The Elements of the Ninja world are Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, and Futon (Fire, Water, Lighting, Earth, and Wind) Each Element have their own weakness and strengths. Fire is weak to Water but strong against Wind. Water is weak against Lightning but strong against Fire. Lightning is strong against Earth but weak against Wind. Earth is strong against Water but weak against Lighting. Wind is strong against Lighting but weak against Fire.
    All elements have their own Neutral element as well for example. Raiton *Lightning* is strong against Earth and weak to Wind but Lightning is also strong to Water because of a natural conductor that Water has towards Lighting.

Elemental Ninjutsu: Elemental Ninjutsu are jutsu's preformed by molding and channeling your elemental nature chakra (chakra with natural element properties) and by preforming handseals you can create a jutsu attack.

Hows that Sempai? :D

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwalker394 View Post
    Yes sir super babe magnet Sempai lol

Ninja: A ninja or shinobi is a person who uses the shadows and the landscape to his advantage to kill his opponent or target. A ninja is a hired warrior who specializes in infiltration, assassination, and stealth. He is a very skilled warrior with many techniques and skills to complete his goal or mission.

Chakra: Chakra is the moulding of the physical energy and spiritual energy to create even the basic of all techniques. Chakra is molded by preforming hand signs to channel and form chakra to preform jutsu's for attacks or defensive means. Each person natural affinity to one type of chakra (fire, earth, wind, water, or lighting) but some people can use other natural chakra types other than the one they are custom too.

Ninjutsu: Ninjutsu is almost any technique preformed by a ninja to do things that they wouldnt be able to do normally. Most Ninjutsu a ninja can preform like second nature but others require the landscape around you or healing others.

Genjutsu: Genjutsu or Illusionary Techniques are techniques that are in the same fashion as ninjutsu. Unlike Taijutsu or Ninjutsu Genjutsu does not harm the physical body. Instead it attacks the mind and makes other people believe to see what you make them see. It makes them believe anything you want them too including a new personality, name, background etc. to simply doing what ever you want.

Taijutsu: Taijutsu is the physical attack of the body by using martial arts by preforming hand to hand combat. Taijutsu relies on stamina and mental stability to achieve attacks. Unlike genjutsu or Ninjutsu Taijutsu does not always rely on Chakra to preform attacks although charka can be used to deal more damage or achieve more speed.

Kenjutsu: Kenjutsu or Sword Techniques are just that. Sword Techniques. Used by samurai's and most Shinobi. Other than that I dont know much about Kenjutsu :/

Elements: The Elements of the Ninja world are Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, and Futon (Fire, Water, Lighting, Earth, and Wind) Each Element have their own weakness and strengths. Fire is weak to Water but strong against Wind. Water is weak against Lightning but strong against Fire. Lightning is strong against Earth but weak against Wind. Earth is strong against Water but weak against Lighting. Wind is strong against Lighting but weak against Fire.
    All elements have their own Neutral element as well for example. Raiton *Lightning* is strong against Earth and weak to Wind but Lightning is also strong to Water because of a natural conductor that Water has towards Lighting.

Elemental Ninjutsu: Elemental Ninjutsu are jutsu's preformed by molding and channeling your elemental nature chakra (chakra with natural element properties) and by preforming handseals you can create a jutsu attack.

Hows that Sempai? :D
    Good enough, but lightning isn't really "strong" against water, more like a double edged blade. It can be helpful to strengthen your techniques or very dangerous if they use lightning against you when surrounded in water. Is more of mutual interaction.

Well good enough, let's start by activating your water affinity.

Just sit and relax, and listen to my instructions.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Yes Sempai

*I sit and await for super babe magnet Sempai instructions.*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good.

Next, I want you to imagine yourself in the middle of a river (I know you are in the middle of one on top of a bank, but this is for you to grasp what water is all about). The river is calm, with no turbulence in the currents. You let your arms loose, which are pushed away by the current, but because you are stagnant they just seem to flop.

How do you feel? What does the water feel?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

*I feel calm and peaceful. The water is soothing and cool and it seems to ease every worry I have. It's like a natural healing source. But I also know water can be fierce as well and can be very powerful.*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwalker394 View Post
    *I feel calm and peaceful. The water is soothing and cool and it seems to ease every worry I have. It's like a natural healing source. But I also know water can be fierce as well and can be very powerful.*
    Suddenly, the currents get stronger and stronger... a storm comes out of nowhere. You feel being washed away, a simple rag doll in the powerful waves. You move your hands and feet in order to stay afloat, only to be drowned even further.

How do you feel in compared to the water? How does the water view you?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

I guess I feel powerless and and somewhat scared of how powerful the water can become. The water dosent view me as anything. Doesn't care if I die or live.