Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hard's second elemental encounter.

.................................................. ........
    Alexander Akimichi
    Rei's Rules & Regulations
    One element battle, I will be using Earth which is up to the beginning of C-Rank
    Medium range
    No stealing
    No Killing (officially)
    Plain grass field
    You may choose who goes first ^_^
    Who ever decides to join, please be actively replying, I'd appreciate it.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

Re: Hard's second elemental encounter.

You have any training in Akimichi?

Pick either Aoi or Saeko in my sig that you want me to use.

I'll use earth as well.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    You have any training in Akimichi?

Pick either Aoi or Saeko in my sig that you want me to use.

I'll use earth as well.
    I wish I did :\

And sorry but I'm already waiting on my opponent to post.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnelion View Post
    I'll use wind I think you should've put it was a closed fight....:ghehe:
    You can go first and choose which bio you want me to use........
    Sonnelion or Agramon
    Note~Won't be using animals if you choose Agramon
    unofficial
    Why not two elements just wondering?
    What do you mean by animals? Inuzuka? You may use which ever biography you feel is best for your needs. As for the two element thing, well I'm not really far training wise so I figured I'd sharpen my skills in on element for now.

Ready to rumble?

As I ask the question above, I quickly perform the boar and ox hand seals. I then follow it up by placing my right hand on the ground. As I do, I channel my chakra into the ground and cause the earth around your vicinity to start spiraling inwards on itself, burying you alive if you choose not to defend against it. After placing my hand on the ground and causing my technique to form, I quickly stand back up and reach into my pouch as I then release towards your current location as you are defending against my technique, two tagged kunais with burning tags aiming to detonate in your close vicinity.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay and I'll use Sonnelion....and by animals I mean Diwo and Abyss in agramon howler bio
    *As you place your hands on the ground I know what is going to happen next so I quickly shoot a stream of air out of my mouth at an angle so that I get launched in your direction about 8 feet off the ground dodging your attack*

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

I as I'm flying towards you I throw 4 shuriken 2 at your kunia with the tags on them deflecting them to the left and to the right and the other two continue on to strike you in the face and stomach*
    I think I'm ready to fight!!*still in the air*
    How do you know what is going to happen next? Magic? By the way, that wind technique is used in mid-air not on the ground unless you aimed to bring up dust and conceal your presence. If you wanted to change locations by means of flight, you would have required to jump before hand, but lets continue as it is ^.^

As I notice yourself going airborne, (This means before you reach into your pouch and throw your shuriken) I quickly release one mud shot towards you which should collide with your face rather quickly considering you are blowing yourself in my direction further closing the gap between one another. As both of my kunais are deflected, the other two shuirken you threw my way would have been "eaten" by the mud shot I released and thus continued towards you. Upon contact with your face, the mud starts to bind you and choke you as the stored shurikens are lodged and pierce your face/eyes. After releasing the mud shot, I start running towards my left side in a circular motion as I cautiously watch you defend against my incoming mud as I once again reach into my pouch and throw two shuriken your way.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Is that so?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know because this isn't my first fight and first time I saw that move
    And you can use it to launch yourself into the air plenty of people use it that way
    *As the mudshot comes towards me I change direction in midair and shoot upwards at a higher angle nearly 90 degrees and I get above your attack then while up in the air I stop using the technique and pull out my sword and while doing this I throw 6 shuriken 2 deflecting your new kunia and 2 deflecting your old then the other two continue on at your chest(I'm about 30 feet in the air)*

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

*Then as I arc at 36 feet I throw 2 shuriken at your face and chest and unstrap my sword*
    I quickly shoot a stream of air out of my mouth at an angle so that I get launched in your direction
    Just a question, if you shot the stream at an angle to launch yourself in my direction, you'd have to look directly down at the floor and as you go airborne keep looking down so the launch is successful. So tell me, how is that you see the mud shot when your view is elsewhere(Against the ground)?

I know because this isn't my first fight and first time I saw that move
    And you can use it to launch yourself into the air plenty of people use it that way
    You need to follow the realism in the fights man. "Oh I know what you are going to do because I read it somewhere else". For all you know, those hand seals and hand slamming against the ground could be something completely different. As for the wind technique, I'm simply going by what I read in the description and what my Sempai taught me. But I'm here to have fun not get technical. If I wanted to do that, from what I've read in terms of time-frame it seems that you broke it when you released your wind stream before my earth technique even raised because you knew what I was going to do. lol

pull out my sword and while doing this I throw 6 shuriken
    How many hands do you have? the maximum you can throw at once with one hand would be four shuriken one in between each finger/thumb. I could understand if you used both hands but you describing your sword and shuriken simultaneously.

As I notice shuriken coming my way, I throw two of my own to cancel each other out. I then wave four hand seals and cause large amounts of rock pillars to rise from the ground in a large radius around the location in which you will be landing. Considering it takes me four hand seals, you'd be landing as my pillars raised around you and skewered you.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

As I predict you will fly away like a little fairy once again, I release a mud shot towards your location. Should you choose to fly away, the mud shot will meet you at the end of your traveling destination. Meaning that if you blow yourself with wind, where ever you stop the mud shot will meet. This is done by carefully taking into account of your previous traveling speeds and distances.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

!. I face lift my head as soon as I get airborne.
    2. And not because I read it somewhere else it was in one of my fights well actually a good amount of my fights plus I could've just say I see the ground start to swirl in after you put your hands on the ground so I you get the rest......
    3. I should've said I threw it in two waves my fault:ghehe:

*I then land away from the trap you set then as the mud ball comes at me I shoot a 2 air bullets 1 hitting your mud ball canceling each other out then the second one travels towards your head I run close behind that one with my sword skimming across the ground*
    (Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him

As you start running towards me and the wind bullet is heading my way, I focus chakra into the ground while reaching into my pouch for two tagged kunais. I then cause two pillars to rise from the ground. One rises right beneath me feet, at an angle propelling myself upwards and towards you as the wind bullet goes underneath me, causing no harm. Having your attention drawn to me and as you are running with the added noise of your blade skimming across the ground, the other pillar rises directly beneath you at an angle, slamming against your left ankle completeling breaking your stance and losing your balance as you fall to the ground. Due to the fact as I have mentioned before, the noise of the skimming blade would conceal the minor noise the pillar makes. Also taking into account that you are currently running, that would further reduce the chances of you actually feeling the floor beneath you shift or vibrate in any way. As my pillars rise, I simultaneously throw my two tagged kunais towards your current location where ever you maybe (in case you blow yourself again like a fairy) aimed at your heart and head as I then detonate them close range from you, causing you to suffer from severe burn wounds. Considering you were running towards me, and I propelled myself forward, the time-frame in which you have to avoid the kunais would be very little.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your earth pillar would have to be rising quite quickly no for it to catch a running person and everytime I see someone use a jutsu like this it rises slowly in anime but whateves
    ________
    *As the pillar somehow quickly rises under you it gets destroyed by my air bullet making it crash to the ground and launches you towards me I fell the ground moving under me I blow my self backwards by shooting a stream backwards in a straight line leaving the pillar rising in the way of you and me which your explosive kunia take care of*

Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement

*After that while going back towards mid-range I stop using the technique and head towards the ground skidding to a stop followed by me shooting two air bullets both aimed at wherever you land at*

Wind Release: Great Vacuum Canon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him

*As they get close to your body I throw two explosives at you one at your head another at your stomach and two kunia into the air to arc down later*
    All I have to do is create the pillar in the path in front of you so you come to meet it. And man, you are over estimating that wind stream of yours I swear..I don't see how this fight will ever end. I could drop a bomb on you and you'll simply fly away from it smh.

Btw..

I simultaneously throw my two tagged kunais towards your current location where ever you maybe (in case you blow yourself again like a fairy) aimed at your heart and head as I then detonate them close range from you
    This means that I didn't throw the kunais at the pillar or that specific location, I threw them where ever you decided to flee. In this case my predictions were true and you used wind stream and so I threw the kunais your way.

After that while going back towards mid-range I stop using the technique and head towards the ground skidding to a stop followed by me shooting two air bullets both aimed at wherever you land at
    Considering you described your wind bullets being used "after that" referring to after what just happened, this means you wouldn't have blown them away in a way and thus are currently in the ground with severe burn wounds from two kunai explosions. If you don't agree with me feel free to ask a sensei or we can simply drop the fight here. I was hoping to have some fun in my second (well its kind of first) fight but it seems what ever I do will be countered by your wind stream which in some cases was very sketchy along with your replies of sorcery.