*Awaits a certain someone*

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

Re: [CJ Lesson] - Mathias

Hum, so lets start!

Do these hand seals and slam your hand on the ground, using your chakra to write this sealing formula *shows hand seals and sealing formula*. If you do it right, the earth will rise into a shape of a sitting panda bear about the size of a normal human, filled with the kanji formula inscripted.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Hum, so lets start!

Do these hand seals and slam your hand on the ground, using your chakra to write this sealing formula *shows hand seals and sealing formula*. If you do it right, the earth will rise into a shape of a sitting panda bear about the size of a normal human, filled with the kanji formula inscripted.
    Yosh!

* After performing the shown hand seals, I slam my hand on the ground while simultaneously releasing my chakra into it as I utilize it to write a certain sealing formula. Upon finishing the sealing formula, out of the soil beneath me, a panda the size of an average human rises in a sitting down manner. *

Cute panda, what does it do?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

Well, its main objective is to siphon chakra into it. Foreign chakra. Be careful when using it aside allies, as it will affect them as it affects enemies. For 4 turns, all techniques your enemy makes will be reduced in one Rank. All Ninjutsu techniques, elemental and non elemental ones. This is very useful when fighting "boosted" enemies or enemies that rely on elemental techniques and elemental combos.

Fuuinjutsu: Nehan Jomei | Sealing Arts: Nirvana's Excommunication
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    An ancient sealing technique that is designed to weaken one's enemy. The user does 2 hand seals (Ram+Dog) and slams the ground with his palm. Upon contact a sealing formula spreads, covering a circle about 2 meters wide with the kanjis for "From your power I grow; With your power, I win" and a human sized Panda made of the ground (rock, earth, mud, water, snow, basically the material from which the ground were its used is made of) rises, covered in the sealing formulas. The seal has the unique ability to absorb small amounts of any chakra present on the field and siphoning it into itself (exception made for the users chakra). The seal absorbs any chakra that is released into the field, regardless of any other properties but only in small amounts. Because of this, the effect of the seal is, while its active, to decrease the power of enemy techniques by absorbing chakra from them into itself. However, the seal isn't infinite. When it reaches its limit, the stored chakra in the Panda makes it collapse upon itself into nothing.

Abilities:
    -Reduces the enemy ninjutsu by 1 rank while active

Restrictions:
    -Can only be used twice
    -User can't use any other Fuuinjutsu technique for 2 turns
    -If the user attempts to mold a Forbidden Rank technique, the seal is dispersed due to the disturbance of the high amount of chakra being focused by the user
    -Stays active for 4 turns
    -Can only be taught by Scorps

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Well, its main objective is to siphon chakra into it. Foreign chakra. Be careful when using it aside allies, as it will affect them as it affects enemies. For 4 turns, all techniques your enemy makes will be reduced in one Rank. All Ninjutsu techniques, elemental and non elemental ones. This is very useful when fighting "boosted" enemies or enemies that rely on elemental techniques and elemental combos.

Fuuinjutsu: Nehan Jomei | Sealing Arts: Nirvana's Excommunication
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Description:
    An ancient sealing technique that is designed to weaken one's enemy. The user does 2 hand seals (Ram+Dog) and slams the ground with his palm. Upon contact a sealing formula spreads, covering a circle about 2 meters wide with the kanjis for "From your power I grow; With your power, I win" and a human sized Panda made of the ground (rock, earth, mud, water, snow, basically the material from which the ground were its used is made of) rises, covered in the sealing formulas. The seal has the unique ability to absorb small amounts of any chakra present on the field and siphoning it into itself (exception made for the users chakra). The seal absorbs any chakra that is released into the field, regardless of any other properties but only in small amounts. Because of this, the effect of the seal is, while its active, to decrease the power of enemy techniques by absorbing chakra from them into itself. However, the seal isn't infinite. When it reaches its limit, the stored chakra in the Panda makes it collapse upon itself into nothing.

Abilities:
    -Reduces the enemy ninjutsu by 1 rank while active

Restrictions:
    -Can only be used twice
    -User can't use any other Fuuinjutsu technique for 2 turns
    -If the user attempts to mold a Forbidden Rank technique, the seal is dispersed due to the disturbance of the high amount of chakra being focused by the user
    -Stays active for 4 turns
    -Can only be taught by Scorps
    What would happen to modes/techniques that enhance speed? Or does this only apply to strength type techniques that cause damage?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

It only affects chakra that is "expelled" into the battle field. For example, Sage mode would be unaffected but Lightning Armor would lose some of the offensive power it has. The thing is that modes boost you internally and without direct contact, a seal can absorb that chakra. However, any other chakra in the field is affected by this seal and everything becomes weaker. Beware though, the seal has a severe limitation

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

It only affects chakra that is "expelled" into the battle field. For example, Sage mode would be unaffected but Lightning Armor would lose some of the offensive power it has. The thing is that modes boost you internally and without direct contact, a seal can absorb that chakra. However, any other chakra in the field is affected by this seal and everything becomes weaker. Beware though, the seal has a severe limitation
    Okay understood, thanks.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

Right! Now, do the snake and ram hand seals and focus your water chakra into the moisture in the air. By doing so you will be able to materialize a large volume of water within range and give it a shape. The water is so dense with chakra that it will behave almost as a solid as long as you focus on it (meaning that if you do another technique in the meanwhile, it will lose the shape). Try it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Right! Now, do the snake and ram hand seals and focus your water chakra into the moisture in the air. By doing so you will be able to materialize a large volume of water within range and give it a shape. The water is so dense with chakra that it will behave almost as a solid as long as you focus on it (meaning that if you do another technique in the meanwhile, it will lose the shape). Try it.
    *After performing the snake and ram hand seals, I release my water chakra outwards as I then focus on the moister in the air. Utilizing my already extensive knowledge of water materialization, I cause a large volume of water to be materialized around that tree over there in the shape of a near solid cube of water.*

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

Perfection! Now i think i don't need to say much about this one. Ubber useful, it becomes dangerous if you use it to try and drown your opponent or if you skillfully use it as a water source for a technique. Note that although you can manipulate and move the water you can't really do that much damage to the enemy. Its also an excellent defense against fire techniques when no water is around. It may also be used to momentarily float in the air by creating some shape beneath you. However, the duration is reduced to a mere moment and there are better techniques for that end.

Suiton: Sono Tenrai Kara no Mizu | Water Release: The Bliss of Water

Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Description:
    With 2 simple hand seals (Snake + Ram), the user will materialize water within range of the technique, using the moisture all around the field and his chakra as a fuel. The water can be shaped into any given solid construct the user desires (like cubes, spheres, walls, etc) or kept as a raw body of water. The amount of water the user can produce is, at its best, about 10 000 liters of water (give or take a cube of about 100m3). However, the speed as which the water forms is always the same, taking a couple of seconds to materialize its maximum volume. The user has some control over the water while its materializing and once it materializes, but he can never generate enough momentum or compress it enough to actually do any harm to any enemy, even when he gives it a specific shape.

Note: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note2: Doesn't require a water source and can be used as one
    Note3: Usable only thrice
    Note4: In the same turn the user can't use techniques above S-Rank

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Perfection! Now i think i don't need to say much about this one. Ubber useful, it becomes dangerous if you use it to try and drown your opponent or if you skillfully use it as a water source for a technique. Note that although you can manipulate and move the water you can't really do that much damage to the enemy. Its also an excellent defense against fire techniques when no water is around. It may also be used to momentarily float in the air by creating some shape beneath you. However, the duration is reduced to a mere moment and there are better techniques for that end.

Suiton: Sono Tenrai Kara no Mizu | Water Release: The Bliss of Water

Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Description:
    With 2 simple hand seals (Snake + Ram), the user will materialize water within range of the technique, using the moisture all around the field and his chakra as a fuel. The water can be shaped into any given solid construct the user desires (like cubes, spheres, walls, etc) or kept as a raw body of water. The amount of water the user can produce is, at its best, about 10 000 liters of water (give or take a cube of about 100m3). However, the speed as which the water forms is always the same, taking a couple of seconds to materialize its maximum volume. The user has some control over the water while its materializing and once it materializes, but he can never generate enough momentum or compress it enough to actually do any harm to any enemy, even when he gives it a specific shape.

Note: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note2: Doesn't require a water source and can be used as one
    Note3: Usable only thrice
    Note4: In the same turn the user can't use techniques above S-Rank
    The notes have been taken down in my head, thank you.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

Ok, the next one is very dangerous to use so be careful. Its power comes at great cost even if it can, potentially, rid you of even Amaterasu Flames.

Focus the biggest amount of chakra you can inside you and mold it to water by performing the Tiger, Ram and Horse handseals. Then, as the chakra is gathered and is molded, release control over it completely. You need to release your whole control over it, letting it take possession of you. As you do this, the water chakra, dense and thick will ooze from your skin and burst outwards and in under 2 seconds will have reached long range. During 3 more seconds give or take, the water will keep building up with you as the "fountain", covering the field in a 30 meter deep small lake. Note that you will be left inside the water and will need to swim to the surface if you aren't careful. Try it.

Suiton: Sono Senryou no Mazu | Water Release: The Possession of The Water Goddess
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 90 (-20 to the user)
    Description:
    The user will do 3 hand seals (Tiger+Ram+Horse) while focusing and molding a large amount of chakra into his core. As he releases this massive amount of chakra in an omnidirectional burst, thick gluey water (like that of (Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field) oozes from his pores in copious amounts and at great speed. If at first the water seems to quickly ooze from the user, it quickly begins to burst into a gigantic 20 meter high explosion of water that reaches long range in under 2 seconds. However, this technique carries enormous risks. Once triggered the user can't stop or control the technique. The amount of water that is produced is so high that the battle field will be left with a 30 meter deep layer of water in only a few seconds. Once the water is completely created, it loses its sticky properties and reverts back to normal water. However, this water will stay in play until the ending of the match. The user however, will be left exhausted and severely damaged from the overuse of his chakra.

Note: can only be taught by Scorps
    Note2: user can't use any Water Jutsu above S-Rank for the reminder of the match and can only use up to A-Rank water in the same and next turn.
    Note3: user can't use anything above S-Rank the following turn
    Note4: usable only once

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Ok, the next one is very dangerous to use so be careful. Its power comes at great cost even if it can, potentially, rid you of even Amaterasu Flames.

Focus the biggest amount of chakra you can inside you and mold it to water by performing the Tiger, Ram and Horse handseals. Then, as the chakra is gathered and is molded, release control over it completely. You need to release your whole control over it, letting it take possession of you. As you do this, the water chakra, dense and thick will ooze from your skin and burst outwards and in under 2 seconds will have reached long range. During 3 more seconds give or take, the water will keep building up with you as the "fountain", covering the field in a 30 meter deep small lake. Note that you will be left inside the water and will need to swim to the surface if you aren't careful. Try it.

Suiton: Sono Senryou no Mazu | Water Release: The Possession of The Water Goddess
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 90 (-20 to the user)
    Description:
    The user will do 3 hand seals (Tiger+Ram+Horse) while focusing and molding a large amount of chakra into his core. As he releases this massive amount of chakra in an omnidirectional burst, thick gluey water (like that of (Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field) oozes from his pores in copious amounts and at great speed. If at first the water seems to quickly ooze from the user, it quickly begins to burst into a gigantic 20 meter high explosion of water that reaches long range in under 2 seconds. However, this technique carries enormous risks. Once triggered the user can't stop or control the technique. The amount of water that is produced is so high that the battle field will be left with a 30 meter deep layer of water in only a few seconds. Once the water is completely created, it loses its sticky properties and reverts back to normal water. However, this water will stay in play until the ending of the match. The user however, will be left exhausted and severely damaged from the overuse of his chakra.

Note: can only be taught by Scorps
    Note2: user can't use any Water Jutsu above S-Rank for the reminder of the match and can only use up to A-Rank water in the same and next turn.
    Note3: user can't use anything above S-Rank the following turn
    Note4: usable only once
    I quickly start focusing and converting most of my chakra into water nature. I then perform the Tiger, Ram and Horse handseals. As the chakra is molded and ready for use, I release complete control over it. As I do so, the water chakra starts to ooze out of the pores of my body in a quick outward burst that quickly drowns the battlefield in a 30 meter deep layer of water.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

*protects himself by flying on a crane and yells from above*

YES!!! VERY GOOD!!!!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato