Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u

[Bio Update] Hikari Hyuga.

"If an enemy is 3 inches away from you, what do you do? Curl up in a ball, or put your fist through him?!"

Basic Information
    Name: Hikari Hyuga
    Nickname: Hyuga's Sapphire Ghost
    Clan: Hyuga

Looks: Hikari stands aboit 6 feet tall with a lean, muscular
    build.Like many other hyuga members Hikari has long, black hair and white eyes.He wears black standard shinobi sandals along with black pants.Around his waist is several tool pouches and a black sash that had the hyuga family symbol on it. On his upper body he wears a tight under-armour type of shirt that is all black with thin. White stripes on it. Over that a dark grey jounin jacket is worn. Though most of the time Hikari enjoys walking around shirtless.

Personality: Hikari used to be outgoing and fun to be around, casually making jokes with his classmates and teammates. But after spending many years as a root member he has grown to be extremely heartless and coldblooded,usually killing on a whim. But he does have his moments where he daydreams about his past and his friends.
    During battles and missions Hikari is known to stay level headed. It is also said that he is highly intelligent and is capable of spotting out his opponents weaknesses after mere seconds of clashing..

Village info.
    Village of birth: konoha
    Village of alliance: Ash

Rank/chakra info.
    Ninja rank: S-class ninja
    Specialty: Jyuken
    Elements:
    Jyuken ( A-rank )
    Suiton ( in progress )
    Raiton ( B-rank )
    Katon ( D-rank )

Ninjutsu:
    (Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique
    Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Chakra Cost:
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes)

Background info.
    History:
    Hikari was born into obe of konoha's most infamous families, the hyuga clan. Although he was born into the hyuga clan he was cursed by being born into the branch house. Therefore he HAD to protect the members of the main house while they ran things, but that was ok with him.
    At the age of 12 he graduated fron the ninja academy becoming a genin, only to be inducted into danzo's 'Root' a month later. After years of serving umder danzo Hikari grew to be very adept in ninja arts, but he also grew very emotionless and cold blooded..

As a kid growing up around Root members Hikari was very lonely and rarely had anyone to talk too about his problems. Being a root member he was teamed. Up with a young shinoni named Pride Uzuno.While other kids around the village went on missions and trained with there sensei's, Hikari and Pride were forced to depend on only one another to watch eachothers backs and grow stronger.. they soon grew close as comrades, seeing eachothet as sort of family.

One dark night Danzo had summoned Pride and Hikari to his quarters to send them on a "secret" mission.. They were told that they were going too Kiri to collect important information and this would act as a final test to be inducted into Root. After discussing the details of the mission. Pride and Hikari took off too complete it..
    Days had past and they were on there way back to konoha when Hikari spotted nearly a dozen kiri ninja trailing them and were catching up very fast. While still running they devised a plan that helped them kill the trailing shinoni, but leaving them both with several minor injuries.. before they could continue back to the village Danzo and two cloaked shinobi emerged from the shadows as danzo's words echoed through Hikari's head.
    "Only one of you will be returning home."
    Hikari and Pride then had an intense, full out battle which led to Hikari being beat until he was unconscious then left there because they presumed he died. He laid there for 10 days until finally he willed himself to get up and move on.
    For the next few months of his life Hikari traveled in search for peace and a home to call his own.
    One day while on his way through the land of fire he ran into an old Hyuga man that was quite muscular and went by the name of Zeus (Seto Kaiba). Zeus passed down many secrets of the Hyuga clan down to Hikari and agreed to take the young Hikari under his wing. Over time Zeus and Hikari trained together thus helping Hikari become extremely adept at the Hyuga style of taijutsu and the use of his Byakugan.
    After that he departed from the fire country promising Zeus to make the Hyuga name proud. He the began traveling again only to meet a Shinobi named Sharingdork between the leaf and Kumo. Sharingdork began teaching Hikari about the element known as raiton but sometime in the middle of there training process Sharingdork mysteriously went missing. Soon a friend of Sharingdork's named korra showed up stating that she would be taking over training him in raiton in the mysterious absence of Sharingdork. Hikari easily warmed up to korra seeing that she was an exceptional teacher and a easy going person.
    Before finishing his raiton training Hikari decided to take a trip back to the leaf to learn a new technique from his old master Zeus. On the route he was taking he had to cross the Great Uzumaki bridge but unfortunately ran into a Shinobi named Solf J. Kimbly (Double D) and the two clashed. Not too far into the battle Solf was able to overwhelm Hikari with low difficulty due to him far exceeding him in every ninja art. After suffering defeat to Solf, Hikari tracked him down to learn from him and out of pity Solf excepted him as a student. Solf them took Hikari to a large lake where they had to cross to reach a hidden forest. While walking through the forest Hikari was taught to use the simple forms of suiton jutsu. After completely getting the hang of that, Solf decided to bring Hikari to one of his dojo's that had an interior that was perfect for suiton users. Soon after arriving at the dojo they began the study of more advanced techniques which Hikari easily got the gist of thus putting hin closer to his goal of becoming better then his teachers.

Other:
    Weapons:
    -Hikari carries around several kunai, shuriken, explosive tags and smoke bombs in his tool pouches. Other then that he wears two average katana's on his left hip like a samurai. On his back is his blade that he crafted himself, Kiribachi, which has no special abilities.While on Hikari's back it is wrapped by bandages completely but It is just a 6 foot long black pole with six saw-toothed patterned black blades, resembling a sharks saw-like teeth. Its handle is that of a katana's but with no guard.

picture:

theme song

Battles:
    won: 0
    lost: 1

(Update for "Hikari" in my signature)

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 07-07-2012 at 02:53 PM.

FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored

Re: [Bio Update] Hikari Hyuga.

cool bio

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

this was quick. I just planned to make that sword into a CW once the thread will be opened again... -.-

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bread. u.u

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    this was quick. I just planned to make that sword into a CW once the thread will be opened again... -.-
    Me too! :crazy:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    stalks YOU! o.o

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Me too! :crazy:
    don't stole my idea! >.<

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bread. u.u

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    don't stole my idea! >.<
    . I didn't!!
    Saw it on one piece when I was watching some like last weak and wanted a sword like that, but was to lazy to update my bio till now.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    stalks YOU! o.o

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    . I didn't!!
    Saw it on one piece when I was watching some like last weak and wanted a sword like that, but was to lazy to update my bio till now.
    I hope so... :D personally I'm thinking about it for almost 2 weeks now what abilities should I give it. =/

but until you don't submit it in the custom jutsu thread there's no problem using it as a normal unique weapon I guess.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Looks good

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.