Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hard's first battle encounter.

.................................................. ........
    Alexander Akimichi
    Rei's Rules & Regulations
    Free-form battle, no jutsu
    Short range
    No stealing
    No Killing (officially)
    Plain grass field
    You may choose go goes first ^_^

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

Re: Hard's first battle encounter.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sage naruto 123 View Post
    I start out in a slightly low fighting stance, having my body tilted to the side having my chest pointing outwards towards your left. I slide my left foot forward and my right one back, slightly crouched a few inches from my original height, with my knees bent in the low stance. Left arm held vertically upwards, slightly angled to my right with my left elbow facing outwards to the left, with closed fist at shoulder height while keeping my head turned, looking into your eyes. To initiate my assault, I swiftly pivot my left to the left while having my entire torso also tilting to the left side while simultaneously delivering an open palm strike with my right hand, aimed at your abdominal area.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I start out in a slightly low fighting stance, having my body tilted to the side having my chest pointing outwards towards your left. I slide my left foot forward and my right one back, slightly crouched a few inches from my original height, with my knees bent in the low stance. Left arm held vertically upwards, slightly angled to my right with my left elbow facing outwards to the left, with closed fist at shoulder height while keeping my head turned, looking into your eyes. To initiate my assault, I swiftly pivot my left to the left while having my entire torso also tilting to the left side while simultaneously delivering an open palm strike with my right hand, aimed at your abdominal area.
    As you stick your arm out to punch my gut, I jump back a little and I use my right arm to push you arm away, from my gut, this would leave you quite unbalanced.
    As your arms out, I simply jump back a few times into mid range.
    Come on try harder
    Notes

You have a lovely way of describing your movements, and this is your first battle ? Your a new ninja to watch out for .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sage naruto 123 View Post
    As you stick your arm out to punch my gut, I jump back a little and I use my right arm to push you arm away, from my gut, this would leave you quite unbalanced.
    As your arms out, I simply jump back a few times into mid range.
    Come on try harder
    Notes

You have a lovely way of describing your movements, and this is your first battle ? Your a new ninja to watch out for .
    As I notice yourself jumping backwards and using your right arm to push away the arm in which I'm delivering the palm strike with, I thrust forward in a hopping manner utilizing both my left and right feet for push-off, while simultaneously using my left arm which was in a closed fist to under-grab your right arm in the wrist section as you are pushing my right palm strike away. In one swift motion, I pull back on your arm towards me, causing you to completely lose balance as you are being pulled towards me. Simultaneously to the pull, I slightly pivot my left foot once against towards the left as I'm delivering a horizontal kick with my right leg, aimed at the left side of your rib-cage, in this case just a wooden surface due to your puppet structure. By timing the kick and the pull correctly, I send you flying towards your right side from the brute force of the kick and the pulling motion I perform with my arm. However, I don't let go of your arm just yet, instead, I start spinning your body in a counter-clockwise manner performing a complete 360 degrees turn, still only utilizing my left arm to grab you as I simultaneously reach into my pouch with my right hand, and place a tag upon your left leg. Once that's accomplished, I left go of you, sending you flying into the air as I then wave a simple hand seal and detonate the tag that was placed on your leg, blowing it away from your puppet's body, making sure its far enough from my own body not to harm myself.

*Smirk* Was that hard enough?

__

Thank you very much, I'm trying my best and I hope that you understood what I just tried to do, if not feel free to drop me a vm ^_^