Page 2 of 10 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 247
  1. #26
    Academy Student
    Status
    narutowillsnapsoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    anyone got any ideas who the other jinchuurki is?
    and do you think gaara will aid konoha?
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member aVague's Avatar
    Status
    aVague is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,634
    Post Thanks / Like
    this user has status?
     

    Quote Originally Posted by narutowillsnapsoon View Post
    anyone got any ideas who the other jinchuurki is?
    and do you think gaara will aid konoha?
    Sai..
     
         

  3. #28
    Avenger Sasυke's Avatar
    Status
    Sasυke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    noooooooo no way Sai is the other jincuriki
    Didn't Hawk and Akatsuki said that they are going to spleet. hawk to the one jinchuriki and Akatsuki - Naruto. So because Sai is with Naruto in Konoha they would go together.
    And i would love to see Gaara helping Konoha. Naruto and Gaara didn't fight together, it would be good( and if you think about the fight in the anime - the fillers - that doesn't count)
     
         

  4. #29
    Academy Student
    Status
    drpat is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    todetodetode

    just some quick questions. everyone is looking forward to naruto training with tode. 1) whats so special with these todes, are they like the most powerful animal out of all? compared to snake monkey and such. 2) if tode is so powerful, why cant they help out in protecting the leaf themselfs instead of being ii the background. 3) if they are so powerful and they trained pervert, then...pervert died so easily.... 4) just dont feel any special if naruto trains with todes,even if tode helps control the fox..... they must give a short history of these todes. a quick history of course
     
         

  5. #30
    Academy Student
    Status
    narutowillsnapsoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ur post just slain me bro
     
         

  6. #31
    Member tobi2008's Avatar
    Status
    tobi2008 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpoiler View Post
    Wow..Thats A Very Twisting Part..Kisame Refers To Madara As Mizukage..I Would Just Like To Share This..In Every Country There Is A Kage..

    Konoha = Hokage ( Fire Shadow )
    Hidden Sand Village = Kazekage ( Wind Shadow )
    Hiddent Mist Village = "Mizukage" ( Water Shadow )
    Hidden Rock Village = Tsuchikage ( Earth Shadow )
    Hidden Cloud Village = Raikage ( Lightning Shadow )

    Take Note That Kisame Is From The Hidden Mist Village And He Was A Former Hidden Mist Seven Shinobi Swordsman And Now He Is A Powerful Missing Nin.. So I Think That Kisame Right Now Knows The Real Identity Of Tobi..And What Im Thinking Right Now Is That Tobi Is Not Really Madara..And I Would Like To Tell That If You Remember The Past Of Momochi Zabuza..He Attempted To Assasinate The Mizukage Of Hidden Mist..Which Literally Failed Because The Mizukage Left The Hidden Mist Village For His/Her Safety..I Don't Know The Real Identity Of That Mizukage..But Maybe That Mizukage Right Now Is Tobi..

    Tobi Cannot Be Madara Because When He Revealed Himself To Kisame He Said.."You Were Closest To Me..So Im Sorry For Deceiving You"..Which Means That Kisame And Tobi(As Mizukage) Has Known Each Other Before Thats Why When Tobi Removed His Mas..Kisame Refers To Him As Mizukage And Then Reverted It Fast To The Name Tobi So No One Could Here It..


    Oh And The Reason Why Zabuza And His Crew Tried To Assasinate The Mizukage Was To Take Over The Hidden Mist Village..Thats Why He Was Called The Devil Of The Hidden Mist Was Due To His Attitude..^^

    for 1 i think madara can really be the mizukage because in the mist village the leaders wipe out all the clans with kikegenki. for what reason we don't no yet but i bet he's really his the mizukage because when he left the village no one know where he went and a man of madara calliber is more or likely to take over a small country like the mist with all the strong shinobis they have and the hunger for war its the best place for him to hide. out of all the bad guys in the manga the mist have most. and for some reason i think madara is treaten by clans with kikegenki. the uchiha is powerfull but not unbeatable we all know that and a clan with kikegenki the sarengan can't copy it. that why i think madara wants all the clans with kikegenki to be wipe out. and that the reason y i think he cod not beat the 1 hokage because of his kikegenki. the first can control the bejuus. but madara sarengan could not so he try to find a more powerfull jutsu and he discover the mongaku sarengan with a more power full genjutsu. i think the cover with the nine tail fox madara and saske the fox with the sarengan is under is genjutsu thats the way the uchiha control the fox with genjutsu. when saske saw the fox in naruto proven my point. its said that a bijuu with out a host is not as powerfull as one with a host meaning that a bijuu with out a host can be control by a person with a powerfull kekigenki like genjutsu for instan. feel free to corect any think i miss :D:D i was so i just start writeing but it make sens if you read the manga over and over like i do :D:D:D:D:D peace tobi whats up

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    would you want Naruto to have different clothes when he come back from the mountain, maybe a weapon too aldoo he has his kunai thing?
    O and maybe when he gets back he will be with Gamakitchi
    there is a pic with naruto and gamakitchi when they are much older i think hes goin to be his pal
     
         
    Last edited by tobi2008; 06-13-2008 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #32
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by drpat View Post
    just some quick questions. everyone is looking forward to naruto training with tode. 1) whats so special with these todes, are they like the most powerful animal out of all? compared to snake monkey and such. 2) if tode is so powerful, why cant they help out in protecting the leaf themselfs instead of being ii the background. 3) if they are so powerful and they trained pervert, then...pervert died so easily.... 4) just dont feel any special if naruto trains with todes,even if tode helps control the fox..... they must give a short history of these todes. a quick history of course
    the toads are the ones who trained jiraya, he became so powerfull because of them, they are not the most powerfull but they are the best thing for naruto also the toads dont interefere inte the shinobi world, and they fight only if summoned hope that helps clarify some things:D
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member aVague's Avatar
    Status
    aVague is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,634
    Post Thanks / Like
    this user has status?
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    noooooooo no way Sai is the other jincuriki
    Didn't Hawk and Akatsuki said that they are going to spleet. hawk to the one jinchuriki and Akatsuki - Naruto. So because Sai is with Naruto in Konoha they would go together.
    And i would love to see Gaara helping Konoha. Naruto and Gaara didn't fight together, it would be good( and if you think about the fight in the anime - the fillers - that doesn't count)
    mmm , will see
    but I still believe it's him ...
     
         

  9. #34
    is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    ChidoriNagashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    4,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i think the other jinchuuriki is sora ( from the anime ). cuz all the evidence is there that he is a jinchuuriki and he hasnt gotten caught by akatsuki yet. just something to think about
     
         

  10. #35
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryouku View Post
    He didnt say to Kisame " you were the closest to me " he sait " you were the closest to Him " so i guess he mean that Kisame was the Closest to Itachi
    its this true?? are you sure??

    Quote Originally Posted by ChidoriNagashi View Post
    i think the other jinchuuriki is sora ( from the anime ). cuz all the evidence is there that he is a jinchuuriki and he hasnt gotten caught by akatsuki yet. just something to think about
    yeah but sora its not in the manga... the fillers aren't suppose to interfere with the storyline...
     
         
    Last edited by mihcom; 06-13-2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #36
    ANBU, co-Boss of Tatsu yondaime's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    KONOHAGAKURE, LONDON
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    sora is the other jinchurikki because the man who was talking to him during that encounter, uesd the five elemental unlsealer to unseal from sora's stomach...therefore he is the jinchurikki.....^_^
     
         

  12. #37
    is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    ChidoriNagashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    4,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by tobi2008 View Post
    for 1 i think madara can really be the mizukage because in the mist village the leaders wipe out all the clans with kikegenki. for what reason we don't no yet but i bet he's really his the mizukage because when he left the village no one know where he went and a man of madara calliber is more or likely to take over a small country like the mist with all the strong shinobis they have and the hunger for war its the best place for him to hide. out of all the bad guys in the manga the mist have most. and for some reason i think madara is treaten by clans with kikegenki. the uchiha is powerfull but not unbeatable we all know that and a clan with kikegenki the sarengan can't copy it. that why i think madara wants all the clans with kikegenki to be wipe out. and that the reason y i think he cod not beat the 1 hokage because of his kikegenki. the first can control the bejuus. but madara sarengan could not so he try to find a more powerfull jutsu and he discover the mongaku sarengan with a more power full genjutsu. i think the cover with the nine tail fox madara and saske the fox with the sarengan is under is genjutsu thats the way the uchiha control the fox with genjutsu. when saske saw the fox in naruto proven my point. its said that a bijuu with out a host is not as powerfull as one with a host meaning that a bijuu with out a host can be control by a person with a powerfull kekigenki like genjutsu for instan. feel free to corect any think i miss :D:D i was so i just start writeing but it make sens if you read the manga over and over like i do :D:D:D:D:D peace tobi whats up


    i agree, but for a different reason. first, because they said the leader of amegakure or mizukage was killed by pain. pain is the leader of akatsuki which madara created. that means if pain destroyed amegakure, it would most likely belong to akatsuki, making the creator of akatsuki or madara the mizukage just a thought.
     
         

  13. #38
    the master of ??? rjplante's Avatar
    Status
    rjplante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    3 feet from hell
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    good lord tobi is one messed up mofo. kishi better show his face soon
    Attached Images Attached Images
     
         

  14. #39
    Former Senior Counsellor Sai..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sai.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Not in NB anymore
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by mihcom View Post
    yeah but sora its not in the manga... the fillers aren't suppose to interfere with the storyline...
    That's right. So far, none of the Anime fillers have shown up in the manga or such. That filler about Sora's only to give Asuma more screentime so that everyone will feel how special he is when he actually dies.

    And, I'm pretty sure Madara was referring to Itachi when he said "You were the closest to him" since Kisame IS closer to Itachi than almost anyone else.

    P.S: Didn't Madara like assign the capture of Naruto's Bijuu to Pain 40 chapters ago?
     
         

  15. #40
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzu View Post
    And, I'm pretty sure Madara was referring to Itachi when he said "You were the closest to him" since Kisame IS closer to Itachi than almost anyone else.
    thanks for the info:D

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzu View Post
    P.S: Didn't Madara like assign the capture of Naruto's Bijuu to Pain 40 chapters ago?
    it seem there was a change of plans, aslo because sasuke has some control on the kyuubi's chakra it would seem the perfect match for naruto
     
         

  16. #41
    is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    ChidoriNagashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    4,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    yea rjplante they should just show his whole face already. but yondaime i also agree with you about sora, but for a different reason. 1. sora was talking about how he hated his power, just like naruto because people hated him because of it. 2. because naruto was thinking about how all the monks were looking at sora the same way the villagers looked at naruto. 3. naruto's vision showed the temple they were at, huge destruction and a lot of wind ( sora's fuuton ninjutsu ) and a monster coming out of it. probably not naruto either if that what ur thinkin. 4. when sora was fighting that weird guy with the white hair, his right arm turned huge and transformed, then he had incredible power. all those things sound like naruto because he has a bijuu, so y wouldnt sora?
     
         

  17. #42
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    the fact that sora transforms and has a strange power doenst make him a bijuu, I mean juugo can transform but his not a bijuu...
     
         

  18. #43
    is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    ChidoriNagashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    4,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Na...04/01.png.html
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/
    the narutobase and onemanga were different in translation, so we'll have to overlook who he was talking about. we really cant be sure

    Quote Originally Posted by mihcom View Post
    the fact that sora transforms and has a strange power doenst make him a bijuu, I mean juugo can transform but his not a bijuu...
    juugo transforms because of his curse mark. besides all of the evidence is there that he is a jinchuuriki if u watch naruto's dream, when naruto's fighting him at the temple, when he talk to him afterwards in the cave, when sora fights that white haired guy. its not just that he transforms
     
         
    Last edited by ChidoriNagashi; 06-13-2008 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #44
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ChidoriNagashi View Post
    juugo transforms because of his curse mark. besides all of the evidence is there that he is a jinchuuriki if u watch naruto's dream, when naruto's fighting him at the temple, when he talk to him afterwards in the cave, when sora fights that white haired guy. its not just that he transforms
    well I guess will just have to wait and see... but still I dont think his a jinchuriki...
     
         

  20. #45
    Member SupremeSpoiler's Avatar
    Status
    SupremeSpoiler is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I Have This Feeling That Sasuke Will Kill Kakashi..I Just Cant Take It Off Of My Head..
     
         

  21. #46
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpoiler View Post
    I Have This Feeling That Sasuke Will Kill Kakashi..I Just Cant Take It Off Of My Head..
    I hope you dont get these feelings too often but why do you think that? sasuke just wants to kill the elders... sasuke doesnt hae anything against kakshi... + =
     
         

  22. #47
    Former Senior Counsellor Sai..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sai.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Not in NB anymore
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Not if Kakashi gets in the way. Heh

    And I guess Hidan and Kakuzu just so happened to miss the eight-tailed Jinchuuriki while they were on their way to massacre practically every single monk in the Fire Temple. ^^
     
         
    Last edited by Sai..; 06-13-2008 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. #48
    is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    ChidoriNagashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    4,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    keep in mind, tsunade said if something were to happen, they'd have kakashi. i think he knows kakashi would be a threat. also kakashi was the one who taught sasuke a lot of his stuff and has equal skills such as chidori, mangekyou sharingan, katon ninjutsu (yes kakashi has that ). so most of sasuke's jutsu would be useless against him. but first he'll go for the elders, then danzou, then godaime, then maybe some other leaders or some anbu. plus anyone who gets in the way like they said. and naruto definitely cuz they want the kyuubi

    hidan and kakuzu might not have known he was there. they only went there cuz kakuzu wanted the bounty on chikiru. it wasnt to kill all the monks. and he could have still been in konoha.
     
         
    Last edited by ChidoriNagashi; 06-13-2008 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #49
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    ok people lets me share my thoughts i believe sora is a jinchuuki but i think he is already capatured by akatsuki because remember when hidan and kabuza went to the fire temple looking for the jinchuuki and they found it a lil while after i think it was sora and the reason why they make the fillers is to show a history on Asuma and the twelve guardians
     
         

  25. #50
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    ok people lets me share my thoughts i believe sora is a jinchuuki but i think he is already capatured by akatsuki because remember when hidan and kabuza went to the fire temple looking for the jinchuuki and they found it a lil while after i think it was sora and the reason why they make the fillers is to show a history on Asuma and the twelve guardians
    but hidan and kakuzu didnt go to the fire temple for a jinchuriki... they went for one of the former guardians from the twelve guardians (cant remember his name)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •