manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog

Re: Show me Nagato's counter for this

Flying in the air with preta every attack susanoo does will be absorbed next

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much Love to give.

Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    I find it very amusing that people on this forum are confident that Madara will take a direct hit of a Massive Shinra Tensei from Nagato, and will be standing on his feet.:rofl:
    That Anbu guy protecting Tsunade did, and he didn't even have Susanoo. Next try.

Basically everybody who got protected by Katsuyu survived it - and it was clearly said that she did not heal them, but only surrounded them. Shinra is strong and has an incredible skale, but one hit does not kill. Especially not if the user's surrounded by a perfect Susanoo.

That aside, if Madara survives a Shinra Tensei or not isn't this thread's topic. I already explained the rest on page three.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Well, if it's with all his paths, he might win this but with very high diff.

Stop overrating both of them and start thinking!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Universal pull to pluck madara out of Susano'o.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FloriGlori View Post
    That Anbu guy protecting Tsunade did, and he didn't even have Susanoo. Next try.

Basically everybody who got protected by Katsuyu survived it - and it was clearly said that she did not heal them, but only surrounded them. Shinra is strong and has an incredible skale, but one hit does not kill. Especially not if the user's surrounded by a perfect Susanoo.

That aside, if Madara survives a Shinra Tensei or not isn't this thread's topic. I already explained the rest on page three.
    Katsuyu's flexible body structure allows her to sustain any damage (impact wise), and Madara's susanoo does not posses that ability, furthermore Tsunade has to release all her chakra in order to make sure that Katsuyu get's enough power to survive the blast, Madara standing on the 2 feet of his susanoo will be blown mile's away if Nagato uses Massive ST, and for normal ST Nagato does not need to wait for 5 second's to use his next ST, and a normal ST from Nagato is Powerful enough to negate the Sword slash.

i only posted for the people who are claiming that If Nagato Uses Massive ST Madara will Remain at his place intact,which is not possible.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

Only the ribcage of Sasukes Susanoo protected him from the impact Raikage A's Raiga Bomb caused; according to Darui no one survived this hit before.

And what about the clans, did they all have protection? What about the Anbus with Tsunade, did they have protection?

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

a normal ST from Nagato is Powerful enough to negate the Sword slash.
    fail

look at the susanoo from kages perspective

this is nagatos normal shinra tensei

if we were to show nagatos shinra tensei on this page how big it would look?

i would say a small line somewhere near susanoo's feet
    notice how even the giant forests created by madara are dwarfed.

the reason i say this cause the force with which madara swings his sword is unreal. I dont think a normal shinra tensei can stop it. Nagato will have to pull out one of his best to stop it.
    and then he is screwed

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Pravin5 View Post
    Madara beat Nagato ?
    YES.

With ease ??
    HELL NO.
    This

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurogane View Post
    You all forgetting that Nagato is a master of 5 elements. Kishi never really showed us because it will be hell haxed. But considering this we all could use our imagination on it. I think the best way is go underground with dotong tech and quickly move away from the sword path.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurogane View Post
    OH YES, he can used chakra propulsion booths and dodge it
    This. Seems no-one took notice of these obvious methods of avoidance. He could just fly around it like Ironman. He can also use his other paths at the same time to attack or defend when he pleases.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu.. View Post
    This. Seems no-one took notice of these obvious methods of avoidance. He could just fly around it like Ironman.
    lol yes he can

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Also can we not compare edo madara to nagato please, ems madara yh but edo? common guys

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Guys, Nagato doesn't have ONLY Shinra Tensei.
    He has all 6 paths. If he wourks wit them correctly, he might win...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nobody has argued that Nagato can pull Madara? Okay thread over

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much Love to give.

Katsuyu's flexible body structure allows her to sustain any damage (impact wise), and Madara's susanoo does not posses that ability, furthermore Tsunade has to release all her chakra in order to make sure that Katsuyu get's enough power to survive the blast, Madara standing on the 2 feet of his susanoo will be blown mile's away if Nagato uses Massive ST, and for normal ST Nagato does not need to wait for 5 second's to use his next ST, and a normal ST from Nagato is Powerful enough to negate the Sword slash.

i only posted for the people who are claiming that If Nagato Uses Massive ST Madara will Remain at his place intact,which is not possible.
    Flexible body or not, Katsuyu's body can only stretch to some extent, which shows that Shinra Tensei is not as deadly as you make it out to be. And Susanoo just offers way more protection than Katsuyu ever could. Of course, after a Chou Shinra Tensei Madara would not remain at his place. But he would remain intact. And considering the long interval a massive version causes, Nagato would be doomed after using it.

As for Nagato not having to wait after a normal Shinra Tensei, that's just baseless speculation on your part. Even though the interval may be shortened, it's still present. And looking at the size of Susanoo, its sword and its imane strength, I wonder if a normal version is really enough to fend the attack off. Even if it could, the cards are still in Madara's favor, considering that Susanoo is extremely fast, has two of those swords and Nagato has to wait in order to use the next one.

Pulling him out with Bansho Ten'in wouldn't work, either - I already explained that on page three.

This. Seems no-one took notice of these obvious methods of avoidance. He could just fly around it like Ironman. He can also use his other paths at the same time to attack or defend when he pleases.
    That is if he expects such a giant impact, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerox0 View Post
    Nobody has argued that Nagato can pull Madara? Okay thread over
    Look at pages two and three.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Nagato fan boys make me laugh, the 5 kages were no match for edo madara and he had only just got started. And now your saying this nagato can stop him I have seen nagato owned twice now, with paths and all in one. Just leave the dead guy alone.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Flexible body or not, Katsuyu's body can only stretch to some extent, which shows that Shinra Tensei is not as deadly as you make it out to be. And Susanoo just offers way more protection than Katsuyu ever could. Of course, after a Chou Shinra Tensei Madara would not remain at his place. But he would remain intact. And considering the long interval a massive version causes, Nagato would be doomed after using it.

As for Nagato not having to wait after a normal Shinra Tensei, that's just baseless speculation on your part. Even though the interval may be shortened, it's still present. And looking at the size of Susanoo, its sword and its imane strength, I wonder if a normal version is really enough to fend the attack off. Even if it could, the cards are still in Madara's favor, considering that Susanoo is extremely fast, has two of those swords and Nagato has to wait in order to use the next one.

Pulling him out with Bansho Ten'in wouldn't work, either - I already explained that on page three.

That is if he expects such a giant impact, no?

If he sees such a giant structure then I see no reason why he would not take flight. Then he has the Doton techniques as another way to avoid said attacks if he chooses so.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    fail

look at the susanoo from kages perspective

this is nagatos normal shinra tensei

if we were to show nagatos shinra tensei on this page how big it would look?

i would say a small line somewhere near susanoo's feet
    notice how even the giant forests created by madara are dwarfed.

the reason i say this cause the force with which madara swings his sword is unreal. I dont think a normal shinra tensei can stop it. Nagato will have to pull out one of his best to stop it.
    and then he is screwed
    What are you smoking?

Naruto was using his FRS to cut a mountain, and pain negated it with a low lvl ST, A six tails kurama had to anchor the ground with all of his 6 tail's and pour every bit of it's strength to get inside ST, And you are telling me that Madara will be standing on the ground after being hit by Massive St from Nagato, He will be Blown Mile's away, and before he can reach the place again Nagato would have been charged his power to use it again.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Nagato fan boys make me laugh, the 5 kages were no match for edo madara and he had only just got started. And now your saying this nagato can stop him I have seen nagato owned twice now, with paths and all in one. Just leave the dead guy alone.
    No-one is saying that you clown.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see he can pull a nail from wood without moving the wood.

Just incase it doesn't show

http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...uto_423_16.png

Madara is the nail, susano'o is the wood.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What are you smoking?

Naruto was using his FRS to cut a mountain, and pain negated it with a low lvl ST, A six tails kurama had to anchor the ground with all of his 6 tail's and pour every bit of it's strength to get inside ST, And you are telling me that Madara will be standing on the ground after being hit by Massive St from Nagato, He will be Blown Mile's away, and before he can reach the place again Nagato would have been charged his power to use it again.
    nagato cannot stop the sword swing with a normal shinra tensei

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    nagato cannot stop the sword swing with a normal shinra tensei
    I agree, these nagato fanboys are giving weak arguments. What they should be saying is he can Universal Pull madara.

Id plus rep but i have to spread more

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

If he sees such a giant structure then I see no reason why he would not take flight. Then he has the Doton techniques as another way to avoid said attacks if he chooses so.
    What Doton-Technique for example? I saw Nagato only using one Fuuton technique; which techniques Nagato can actually use is a mere speculation.

Even the five Kages don't stand a chance against Susanoo, Oonoki with his Doton and Jinton, Raikage with his Raiton no Yoroi, Tsunade, Mei and Gaara; when Susanoo stabilized his Chakra, even Oonoki has given up. You with your unreal scenarios, Nagato flies up, uses Preta-Path or pull Madara out of his huge Susanoo; actually one slash would destroy him together with the surroundings.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I never said it wouldn't affect him. I said it would be futile, since that diamond he's inside leaves to gap to be pulled out. Susanoo consists of hardened parts, like the bones including the ribs, and that typical energy. The former can't be passed through, while the latter can be passed through. A quick example: Danzo's Kunai failed to get through Susanoo, while Kabuto easily passed through it and bit off one of Itachi's arms. Why? Because Sasuke was surrounded by ribs, whereas Itachi was merely surrounded by the energy at that point.

To put it in a nutshell, the solid parts are tangible, the energy is intangible. Since there's a gap between the tangible ribs, where is nothing of any solid form, Madara could be pulled out through it. But since Madara is inside a solid diamond in his perfect Susanoo, he cannot be pulled out. It's just counting one and one together.
    I'm not sold on Nagato being unable to pluck him out of ps. Shown by Naruto susanoo's ribs are solid as rasengan could break it.

Madara being pulled out from the ribs in a stronger version of susanoo. As Gaara said external attacks wont work, but that doesn't mean he can't be pass through from the inside as Itachi's already shown.

Last edited by Midday; 06-23-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much Love to give.

Thing is, though, that he never used those jetpack-like feet when he was 'flying'. Not to mention that Madara's attacks are not restricted to one slash. Even with that boost, avoiding continous attacks will prove difficult.

Doton techniques? Like the ones we don't know? Of course. Considering that one slash of that sword destroyed an entire meteorite and two distant mountains without even touching them, I highly doubt that any Doton technique could offer protection against it. As for digging in, I see no reason for Madara not to attack the floor if he sees Nagato doing so. It's also likely that Susanoo's giant impact is fracturing the entire floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    I'm not sold on Nagato being unable to pluck him out of ps. Shown by Naruto susanoo's ribs are solid as rasengan could break it.

Madara being pulled out from the ribs in a stronger version of susanoo. As Gaara said external attacks wont work, but that doesn't mean he can't be pass through from the inside.

As Itachi's already shown.

You basically agreed with me more than you disagreed. As I said, the ribs are solid, the energy that surrounds the user isn't. Madara was pulled out between the rips, through the gap between them. There was nothing solid blocking his way. But inside his perfect Susanoo he's entirely covered with solid, manifested Chakra.

The rips are overall solid - I don't see why they should be solid from the outside, but intangible from the inside.

Last edited by FloriGlori; 06-23-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pff...What is Perfect Susano'o compared to Nagato's ability to turn dead people's hair orange?

Your move.