~closed~

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

Re: don't know

Saeko in sig, updates needed, basic wrist launchers equipped as well as my CW.

Maboroshi Kagirinai | Eternal Vision
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40 [when active]
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Made during ancient times in the high mountains by multiple black smiths. Forged in fire with silver and an unknown metal to make it indistructable. As well as infusing the necklace with their own chakra. It has said that the necklaces power are the ability to protect it's user. Through the use of pure chakra that it emmits and reacts to the users chakra. The necklace would be activated by channeling the users own chakra into the necklace, thus creating a reaction with the necklace and mixing both chakra's together. Once this happens the necklace will emmit a thin chakra layer around the users body. Protecting them from projectiles and debris that may be falling from the sky or towards the user. Also the necklace was forged in fire and has a natural affinity to it. Thus being able to absorb B rank and below fire through the users will. Since the necklace has an affinity to fire, smoke will emmit from the user through the chakra layers around the body, long as the necklace is active. However the smoke itself is not harmful to the user as it is created from their own chakra. Once the user activates the necklace, the user will start to glow red.

Abilities:
    -Activates, once the user channels chakra into the necklace
    -User will start to glow red once the CW is active
    -Able to absorb B rank and below Katon jutsu's
    -Adds a thin protection layer of chakra around the user's whole body
    -Emmits smoke from the user's body from the necklace's chakra as it has affinity to fire

Restrictions:
    -Lasts 4 turns once active
    -Able to activate once per battle
    -Need to skip two turns before activating it once more
    -Necklace constantly feeds off the users chakra
    -Can only absorb fire three times per battle
    -Can not absorb fire consecutively on the same turn
    -Can only absorb the fire when extremly close to the source or the jutsu
    -Absorbing fire counts towards the users three moves allowed per turn
    -Only smoke users are able to manipulate smoke emmiting from the body
    -Smoke only emits from the body when this CW is active
    -Only to be used by -Vision-

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Saeko my friend, its been a while since we did this

After Gaara says this he takes a deep breath and releases a giant fire attack towards you, this attack is long and wide
    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Immediately afterwards Gaara forms one hand seal due to his affinity in Earth and forms jaws of earth from your left and right side, that converge on you with sharp "teeth" that come together and impale you as you try to defend from the fire.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Gaara then claps his hands and then slams them onto the ground sending lightning chakra through the ground and behind the fire, unknown to you because of the fire in front of you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Saeko my friend, its been a while since we did this

After Gaara says this he takes a deep breath and releases a giant fire attack towards you, this attack is long and wide
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Immediately afterwards Gaara forms one hand seal due to his affinity in Earth and forms jaws of earth from your left and right side, that converge on you with sharp "teeth" that come together and impale you as you try to defend from the fire.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Gaara then claps his hands and then slams them onto the ground sending lightning chakra through the ground and behind the fire, unknown to you because of the fire in front of you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Soon as I see you shoot the fireball, I quickly apply chakra to my feet and dash, thus moving from my original location straight at the fireball. While dashing quickly channel my suiton chakra along with a ram hand seal and expel a great amount of water to negate the fire that is coming straight at me. As the water continue to travel towards you, also as you lost sight of me soon as you blew the fireball at me, you wouldn't know i have dashed towards you. All the while still the water in front of you traveling at great speed it will reach you quickly.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As I am still dashing towards you, from previous memory of where you were, I quickly stop at the sametime channeling my raiton chakra and slam my hand on the ground and expel lighting from my body, though concentrating it to channel towards you from the ground behind the water as you counter.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Then I quickly launch another attack in the form of a fire ball, in fact the same as the one you have used against me.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post

Soon as I see you shoot the fireball, I quickly apply chakra to my feet and dash, thus moving from my original location straight at the fireball. While dashing quickly channel my suiton chakra along with a ram hand seal and expel a great amount of water to negate the fire that is coming straight at me. As the water continue to travel towards you, also as you lost sight of me soon as you blew the fireball at me, you wouldn't know i have dashed towards you. All the while still the water in front of you traveling at great speed it will reach you quickly.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As I am still dashing towards you, from previous memory of where you were, I quickly stop at the sametime channeling my raiton chakra and slam my hand on the ground and expel lighting from my body, though concentrating it to channel towards you from the ground behind the water as you counter.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Then I quickly launch another attack in the form of a fire ball, in fact the same as the one you have used against me.

As your wind comes at Gaara, he performs one handseal and a giant dragon erubts from the ground and heads towards you, easily blowing through your water because of the rank and because of the elemental advantage and gets stoped your lightning.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Then as your fire comes towards him, Gaara performs the horse handseal and sends a giant fireball right back. this might take any left over lightning also. (if any) and it will continue on towards you.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

I then spread sensor sand across the battle field and then notice your positioning and i then make my way to the right (your left) running at a cautious pace but keeping our distance at mid, running in an arc.

(Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu) - Sensor Sand Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
    Note: Can only be used by Gaara

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

As your wind comes at Gaara, he performs one handseal and a giant dragon erubts from the ground and heads towards you, easily blowing through your water because of the rank and because of the elemental advantage and gets stoped your lightning.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Then as your fire comes towards him, Gaara performs the horse handseal and sends a giant fireball right back. this might take any left over lightning also. (if any) and it will continue on towards you.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

I then spread sensor sand across the battle field and then notice your positioning and i then make my way to the right (your left) running at a cautious pace but keeping our distance at mid, running in an arc.

(Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu) - Sensor Sand Technique
    Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
    Note: Can only be used by Gaara

Soon as my fire travels, i quickly activate my sensing abilities to aid me in this battle. [This is instant like activating a sharingan and able to do so soon as the fire travels]

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Immediatly after I can see a bigger fire heading towards my fire and about to meet. I quickly mold my chakra and then shoot a powerful tornado of water towards you, negating your fire completly and still travel towards you with great velocity. Ultimatly drowing your sand as it stands from the weight.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

As you see this I turn the very ground into swamp where you stand. I know where you are because of my sensing abilities and able to perform it in a deep manner and wide in nature. You would be stuck in it while the water tornado hits you and wash you away.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Saeko: Same tricks as last time eh? Fire plus Fire??

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Soon as my fire travels, i quickly activate my sensing abilities to aid me in this battle. [This is instant like activating a sharingan and able to do so soon as the fire travels]

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Immediatly after I can see a bigger fire heading towards my fire and about to meet. I quickly mold my chakra and then shoot a powerful tornado of water towards you, negating your fire completly and still travel towards you with great velocity. Ultimatly drowing your sand as it stands from the weight.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

As you see this I turn the very ground into swamp where you stand. I know where you are because of my sensing abilities and able to perform it in a deep manner and wide in nature. You would be stuck in it while the water tornado hits you and wash you away.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Saeko: Same tricks as last time eh? Fire plus Fire??
    as the water comes towards me and swamp begins, i take control of the earth around me and force my chakra into it and make it rise 20m up avoiding both your techniques at once

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

i then create a vortex of water out of nowhere and send it towards you, downward

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

i then with one handseal turn all the surrounding land into a swamp, this swamp covers the whole battlefield except my plateau and a little bit in front of it. Its also big enough to swallow a large summon.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

as the water comes towards me and swamp begins, i take control of the earth around me and force my chakra into it and make it rise 20m up avoiding both your techniques at once

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

i then create a vortex of water out of nowhere and send it towards you, downward

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

i then with one handseal turn all the surrounding land into a swamp, this swamp covers the whole battlefield except my plateau and a little bit in front of it. Its also big enough to swallow a large summon.

As I sense you gathering water chakra, I quickly perform the hand seals and then extend my arms to my sides. I quickly shoot out the small herons while dispersing into one of them. With the small herons all around the area, which includes around you as well, I quickly appear behind you.

(Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: Usable two times per battle

As I appear I have a kunai in my hand and throw it at you from behind. All the while gathering more chakra into my right palm. Then I strike you in the body, if you some how block the kunai.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Leaving a gigantic hole in your body. Left for dead. Then I concentrate and make sure you are dead with my sensing abilities.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

As I sense you gathering water chakra, I quickly perform the hand seals and then extend my arms to my sides. I quickly shoot out the small herons while dispersing into one of them. With the small herons all around the area, which includes around you as well, I quickly appear behind you.

(Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: Usable two times per battle

As I appear I have a kunai in my hand and throw it at you from behind. All the while gathering more chakra into my right palm. Then I strike you in the body, if you some how block the kunai.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Leaving a gigantic hole in your body. Left for dead. Then I concentrate and make sure you are dead with my sensing abilities.

As the water falls, i notice you disappear in birds, i then notice my sand can't detect you anymore (since you're not on the ground) i keep focus and stay alert with my sensor sand and as soon as your feet hit the ground behind me i know exactly where you are without even having to look. I grab my CW turn my head 90 degrees and point it towards your heart.

Shoot to Kill... Shinso

Releasing my CW's ability making chakra forced out of my sword extending its length while keeping the same sharpness and extending through your heart in less time then it takes to do a single handseal. You never get a chance to throw your kunai and even if you do it will hit my extended sword before me, you fall dead on the ground.

Shinsō: God Spear
    Range: Mid-Range
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: "Shinso" looks like an ordinary wakizashi. Though from its appearance it may look normal, it actually carries a unique ability like none other before.
    The sword's ability focuses around the user sending a tremendous amount of chakra into the blade of the sword. As soon as the chakra is stored inside the sword the use says "Shoot to kill Shinso", as soon as the user says the last words the sword releases a large amount of chakra outwards from the blade straight forward at such a enormous speed that one without a dojutsu would find it hard to track (but not impossible). The chakra released from the blade is white in color, and is incredibly sharp. As the chakra is released from the blade, the user is capable of swinging the sword, sending the chakra still attached to the sword around as if it was a blade. The blade also carries tremendous force when extending. So much force that it can destroy any B-Rank defense or below. Shinsō is capable of reaching a maximum length equivalent to 10times its original length, Thus making the chakra shoot up to mid range. As soon as the chakra hits something it disperses after a few seconds, though if the chakra comes into contact with nothing, the user could swing his blade around in that turn, while it reverts back as soon as the next turn starts. The chakra blast strength is S-Rank.
    The chakra has the same cutting power as the blade, and the time it takes to release Shinso to its full length is the same amount it takes to form a single handseal.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

As the water falls, i notice you disappear in birds, i then notice my sand can't detect you anymore (since you're not on the ground) i keep focus and stay alert with my sensor sand and as soon as your feet hit the ground behind me i know exactly where you are without even having to look. I grab my CW turn my head 90 degrees and point it towards your heart.

Shoot to Kill... Shinso

Releasing my CW's ability making chakra forced out of my sword extending its length while keeping the same sharpness and extending through your heart in less time then it takes to do a single handseal. You never get a chance to throw your kunai and even if you do it will hit my extended sword before me, you fall dead on the ground.

Shinsō: God Spear
    Range: Mid-Range
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: "Shinso" looks like an ordinary wakizashi. Though from its appearance it may look normal, it actually carries a unique ability like none other before.
    The sword's ability focuses around the user sending a tremendous amount of chakra into the blade of the sword. As soon as the chakra is stored inside the sword the use says "Shoot to kill Shinso", as soon as the user says the last words the sword releases a large amount of chakra outwards from the blade straight forward at such a enormous speed that one without a dojutsu would find it hard to track (but not impossible). The chakra released from the blade is white in color, and is incredibly sharp. As the chakra is released from the blade, the user is capable of swinging the sword, sending the chakra still attached to the sword around as if it was a blade. The blade also carries tremendous force when extending. So much force that it can destroy any B-Rank defense or below. Shinsō is capable of reaching a maximum length equivalent to 10times its original length, Thus making the chakra shoot up to mid range. As soon as the chakra hits something it disperses after a few seconds, though if the chakra comes into contact with nothing, the user could swing his blade around in that turn, while it reverts back as soon as the next turn starts. The chakra blast strength is S-Rank.
    The chakra has the same cutting power as the blade, and the time it takes to release Shinso to its full length is the same amount it takes to form a single handseal.

As I step towards you and notice that you are aware, I quickly dont throw the kunai, but instead replace myself with a near by block of wood and substitute myself back into mid range.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

As I step towards you and notice that you are aware, I quickly dont throw the kunai, but instead replace myself with a near by block of wood and substitute myself back into mid range.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

First and for most, i make it rain on them hoes

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

After i make it rain, i perform one handseal and a swamp that can sink a large summon covers the whole battlefield. The only parts that are not covered is a little bit of area around the plateau. And cuz of the rain the swamp gets more and more water in it making you sink faster.

Then send electrical essence into the sky and bring it down directly on top of you

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.