Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Ushiro Teaches me a CJ

    Waits for ushiro to show
     
         

  2. #2
    Ushiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ushiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Posts
    9,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Re: Ushiro Teaches me a CJ

    Hey, Vision. So this technique is pretty simple: Send wind chakra into an area with the size, strength and length of the wind streams in mind and summon wind there that travels upwards. Try it on that boulder over there and lift it 20 ft in the air.

    *points at random car-sized rock*
     
         

  3. #3
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Ushiro Teaches me a CJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushiro View Post
    Hey, Vision. So this technique is pretty simple: Send wind chakra into an area with the size, strength and length of the wind streams in mind and summon wind there that travels upwards. Try it on that boulder over there and lift it 20 ft in the air.

    *points at random car-sized rock*
    I focus on my fuuton chakra and quickly gather it. I make sure that it is dense and compressed so that the properties of the wind is able to propel any object into the air. With the chakra that have gathered it would still be able to maintain a large area wide in nature. I then take notice of the area where it Ushiro is pointing at. A random car sized rock, I concentrate and focus, all the while sending the dense and compressed chakra into the area directly below the car sized rock. Which then the properties of it lifts the rock up into the air 20ft high.

    Btw how long does it maintain in the air.

    also can you use it to propel a person like your opponent?
     
         

  4. #4
    Ushiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ushiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Posts
    9,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Re: Ushiro Teaches me a CJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I focus on my fuuton chakra and quickly gather it. I make sure that it is dense and compressed so that the properties of the wind is able to propel any object into the air. With the chakra that have gathered it would still be able to maintain a large area wide in nature. I then take notice of the area where it Ushiro is pointing at. A random car sized rock, I concentrate and focus, all the while sending the dense and compressed chakra into the area directly below the car sized rock. Which then the properties of it lifts the rock up into the air 20ft high.

    Btw how long does it maintain in the air.

    also can you use it to propel a person like your opponent?
    Question 1- As long as you want
    Question 2- No. Or at least that is what i assume from the restriction placed on it when it was approved.

    (Fuuton: Kyōfū no Jōshō) - Wind Release: Rising Gale
    Rank: B
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user summons an upward wind current in order to halt the decent of falling objects or lift objects into the air. The scale, strength, and duration of the current can be customized depending on the task to be performed. Although the current cannot be changed once created, it may be cancelled whenever the user desires. This technique is capable of hovering a giant summoning animal above the ground but cannot lift it very high.
    ~Can only be used three times per battle.
    ~Cannot be used for offensive purposes.

    Seems like you understand the technique. Just one more exercise and you are done. Keep this summoning animal in the air with the technique so you don't get crushed. lol

    *summons a giant locust half the size of gamabunta under me that flies above you and then lets itself drop*
     
         

  5. #5
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Ushiro Teaches me a CJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushiro View Post
    Question 1- As long as you want
    Question 2- No. Or at least that is what i assume from the restriction placed on it when it was approved.

    (Fuuton: Kyōfū no Jōshō) - Wind Release: Rising Gale
    Rank: B
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user summons an upward wind current in order to halt the decent of falling objects or lift objects into the air. The scale, strength, and duration of the current can be customized depending on the task to be performed. Although the current cannot be changed once created, it may be cancelled whenever the user desires. This technique is capable of hovering a giant summoning animal above the ground but cannot lift it very high.
    ~Can only be used three times per battle.
    ~Cannot be used for offensive purposes.

    Seems like you understand the technique. Just one more exercise and you are done. Keep this summoning animal in the air with the technique so you don't get crushed. lol

    *summons a giant locust half the size of gamabunta under me that flies above you and then lets itself drop*
    Soon as I see you make handseals I assume that you are summoning an animal. With said i notice a shadow on the ground and I look up. A giant locust is summoned right above me and getting ready to crush me. At that point I quickly concentrate on my fuuton chakra and then send my chakra into the air directly below the summon but above me. It creates an upward current which halts the summon from decending and stays above me.
     
         

  6. #6
    Ushiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ushiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Posts
    9,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Re: Ushiro Teaches me a CJ

    *the wind you summoned isn't strong enough and the locust just falls slower. It flies to keep itself in place*

    Cancel the wind and redo it, this time bigger and stronger. Go!
     
         

  7. #7
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Ushiro Teaches me a CJ

    As I see the summon still dropping but at a slower rate I quickly cancel the previous technique and then I gather fuuton chakra once again. This time when I gather the chakra i make sure to make it dense and compressed to keep the power enough to hold the summon in place in the air. After doing so, I again release my chakra right underneath the summon, as it is done it turns into a highly compressed air current that rises up at a wide scale and holds the summon in place above me.
     
         

  8. #8
    Ushiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ushiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Posts
    9,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Re: Ushiro Teaches me a CJ

    There you go. I'm sure you'll find plenty of uses for it.

    I might have you submit a cj for me later or something.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •