Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 59
  1. #1
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    *Waits in a serene Dojo hidden in the recesses of an unknown forest. I meditate in the center of the dojo, where the giant Yin symbol on the dojo ground.*
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 04-19-2014 at 08:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Appears into the dojo eating ice cream
     
         

  3. #3
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    So disrespectful...to come into a dojo with ice cream!!! coulda brought me some
     
         
    Last edited by Reborn; 06-21-2012 at 03:49 AM.

  4. #4
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    No ice cream for you!

    Let us begin!
     
         

  5. #5
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    *Smacks ice cream out of your hand!*

    Alright, we'll begin with my technique ^^. I want you to read the technique, give me your best interpritation of the jutsu and how you believe it to work. Then I want you to give me a minimum of one scenario you in which you would use the technique or how best to set up for use of this technique.

    • Jutsu Interpritation|Inner Workings
    • Scenario
    • *Scenario2
    • *Scenario3


    *Optional

    Genjutsu: Kyuumin Shobatsu(Illusionary Technique: Dormant Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will channel their chakra into their opponent's chakra via the Rat seal. The user's chakra will then remain dormant until the victim uses a technique B-rank or above. The resulting amount of chakra needed will cause the user's chakra to activate like a switch to cause the affects of the illusion. As the victim begins to channel their chakra for the technique they use, they will see several spiked chains shoot up and restrain them, wrapping all around their body and dragging them to the ground. The chains will gradually become tighter and tighter and the victim will feel the spikes of the chains sinking deeper into their bodies and also the lack of air from being restricted. Eventually, after so much tension, the victims will fall unconscious.
    ~This technique remains dormant for 3 turns only
    ~The technique (if activated) will render one's opponent unconscious after 2 turns.
    ~Can be used 3 times per battle
     
         

  6. #6
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    *Smacks ice cream out of your hand!*

    Alright, we'll begin with my technique ^^. I want you to read the technique, give me your best interpritation of the jutsu and how you believe it to work. Then I want you to give me a minimum of one scenario you in which you would use the technique or how best to set up for use of this technique.

    • Jutsu Interpritation|Inner Workings
    • Scenario
    • *Scenario2
    • *Scenario3


    *Optional

    Genjutsu: Kyuumin Shobatsu(Illusionary Technique: Dormant Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will channel their chakra into their opponent's chakra via the Rat seal. The user's chakra will then remain dormant until the victim uses a technique B-rank or above. The resulting amount of chakra needed will cause the user's chakra to activate like a switch to cause the affects of the illusion. As the victim begins to channel their chakra for the technique they use, they will see several spiked chains shoot up and restrain them, wrapping all around their body and dragging them to the ground. The chains will gradually become tighter and tighter and the victim will feel the spikes of the chains sinking deeper into their bodies and also the lack of air from being restricted. Eventually, after so much tension, the victims will fall unconscious.
    ~This technique remains dormant for 3 turns only
    ~The technique (if activated) will render one's opponent unconscious after 2 turns.
    ~Can be used 3 times per battle



    Jutsu Interpritation:
    First I would perform the Rat handseal thus releasing my chakra into the opponents brain. Which in turn does nothing at that moment. The chakra itself stays dormant into the opponents brain. Only activate it like a "switch" once it detects a jutsu that is B rank or above is used to attack me. Once this happens they user will see a chain come up from both sides of the ground, binding them and pull them into the ground. Simoutaniously the opponent will also feel the chains compress tighter and tigher as he gets pulled into the ground. Because the opponent is feeling and seeing the chains compress around the body, he has a natural reaction to the effect of not being able to breath. All the while because of this he will try to breath more and more though the illusion makes it feel that he is gasping for air. Thus he will fall unconscious.


    Senerio:
    Simply more or less good with an opening move. Reason because it's obvious and don't want to give it away but it has to do with it being dormant. The set up after that would be using a high ranked jutsu when I want it to active, therefor the opponent must counter with atleast a B rank or above jutsu to counter. Against a genjutsu master, they might be able to break it soon as they see the chains. An opening none the less to use what I need to in that opening for a nice suprise attack.


     
         

  7. #7
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post



    Jutsu Interpritation:
    First I would perform the Rat handseal thus releasing my chakra into the opponents brain. Which in turn does nothing at that moment. The chakra itself stays dormant into the opponents brain. Only activate it like a "switch" once it detects a jutsu that is B rank or above is used to attack me. Once this happens they user will see a chain come up from both sides of the ground, binding them and pull them into the ground. Simoutaniously the opponent will also feel the chains compress tighter and tigher as he gets pulled into the ground. Because the opponent is feeling and seeing the chains compress around the body, he has a natural reaction to the effect of not being able to breath. All the while because of this he will try to breath more and more though the illusion makes it feel that he is gasping for air. Thus he will fall unconscious.


    Senerio:
    Simply more or less good with an opening move. Reason because it's obvious and don't want to give it away but it has to do with it being dormant. The set up after that would be using a high ranked jutsu when I want it to active, therefor the opponent must counter with atleast a B rank or above jutsu to counter. Against a genjutsu master, they might be able to break it soon as they see the chains. An opening none the less to use what I need to in that opening for a nice suprise attack.


    Good.

    With the senerio, remember that this technique is activated like a trigger, just the focus of the chakra needed for a technique B-ranked or above is enough to ensnare so you prevent the attack all together. For genjutsu masters such as ourselves there is the thing about releasing it but if another attack is used in quick succession they narrow down the timeframe for themselves.

    This technique gives off the appearance as if nothing happens a good method to use would be to preform the seal for this technqiue and then quickly preform the seal(s) for another technique to make it appear as if you haven't done anything but prepare for your attack that follows this one For example

    Rat seal (use of this jtusu) quick succession Horse seal (for Majestic anihillation) people who don't know of the Majestic Anihilattion technique, may not know the requirements seals therefore they should have no need to suspect this technique or any sort of technique for that matter besides the fire.
    ______________

    *Creates a Lightning Clone* Now use this technique and then provoke my clone to use a Technique of B-rank.
     
         

  8. #8
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Good.

    With the senerio, remember that this technique is activated like a trigger, just the focus of the chakra needed for a technique B-ranked or above is enough to ensnare so you prevent the attack all together. For genjutsu masters such as ourselves there is the thing about releasing it but if another attack is used in quick succession they narrow down the timeframe for themselves.

    This technique gives off the appearance as if nothing happens a good method to use would be to preform the seal for this technqiue and then quickly preform the seal(s) for another technique to make it appear as if you haven't done anything but prepare for your attack that follows this one For example

    Rat seal (use of this jtusu) quick succession Horse seal (for Majestic anihillation) people who don't know of the Majestic Anihilattion technique, may not know the requirements seals therefore they should have no need to suspect this technique or any sort of technique for that matter besides the fire.
    ______________

    *Creates a Lightning Clone* Now use this technique and then provoke my clone to use a Technique of B-rank.


    Soon as I see the clone appear before me, I quickly channel my chakra and perform the rat hand seal, thus releasing my chakra into the clones brain, staying dormant without any knowledge of the clone, while In succession, I quikcly gather my katon chakra and breath out a large fireball directed at the clone. Thus the fireball jutsu may look like it needed the rat hand seal to use as the clone wouldn't suspect anything else. While the clone see's the jutsu he would have to react to using a jutsu to counter, at which point in time, once he uses a counter that is B rank and above he would stop and realize that he is bound from the chains and dragging him down, all the while the chains compressing him making him faint as he needs oxygen. While I take notice, I throw a kunai aimed at his head as he is bound. Penetrating him and goes **POOF**!



    Genjutsu: Kyuumin Shobatsu(Illusionary Technique: Dormant Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will channel their chakra into their opponent's chakra via the Rat seal. The user's chakra will then remain dormant until the victim uses a technique B-rank or above. The resulting amount of chakra needed will cause the user's chakra to activate like a switch to cause the affects of the illusion. As the victim begins to channel their chakra for the technique they use, they will see several spiked chains shoot up and restrain them, wrapping all around their body and dragging them to the ground. The chains will gradually become tighter and tighter and the victim will feel the spikes of the chains sinking deeper into their bodies and also the lack of air from being restricted. Eventually, after so much tension, the victims will fall unconscious.
    ~This technique remains dormant for 3 turns only
    ~The technique (if activated) will render one's opponent unconscious after 2 turns.
    ~Can be used 3 times per battle


    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.


     
         

  9. #9
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post


    Soon as I see the clone appear before me, I quickly channel my chakra and perform the rat hand seal, thus releasing my chakra into the clones brain, staying dormant without any knowledge of the clone, while In succession, I quikcly gather my katon chakra and breath out a large fireball directed at the clone. Thus the fireball jutsu may look like it needed the rat hand seal to use as the clone wouldn't suspect anything else. While the clone see's the jutsu he would have to react to using a jutsu to counter, at which point in time, once he uses a counter that is B rank and above he would stop and realize that he is bound from the chains and dragging him down, all the while the chains compressing him making him faint as he needs oxygen. While I take notice, I throw a kunai aimed at his head as he is bound. Penetrating him and goes **POOF**!



    Genjutsu: Kyuumin Shobatsu(Illusionary Technique: Dormant Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will channel their chakra into their opponent's chakra via the Rat seal. The user's chakra will then remain dormant until the victim uses a technique B-rank or above. The resulting amount of chakra needed will cause the user's chakra to activate like a switch to cause the affects of the illusion. As the victim begins to channel their chakra for the technique they use, they will see several spiked chains shoot up and restrain them, wrapping all around their body and dragging them to the ground. The chains will gradually become tighter and tighter and the victim will feel the spikes of the chains sinking deeper into their bodies and also the lack of air from being restricted. Eventually, after so much tension, the victims will fall unconscious.
    ~This technique remains dormant for 3 turns only
    ~The technique (if activated) will render one's opponent unconscious after 2 turns.
    ~Can be used 3 times per battle


    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.


    *My clone disperses into a sudden surge of electricity as the kunai makes contact with it's head*

    Good job ^^ You're up pal
     
         

  10. #10
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]



    For this jutsu, I want you to focus on your chakra, point at my clone, then proceed to make two hand seals Tiger//Boar. Disrupt my clones chakra in the brain and then make it so that he thinks he is performing his movements as he wants. But in reality he doesn't. His movements and any actions are slowed by two seconds. Keep in mind the pointing is the action that releases your chakra into his brain. Using the hand seals activates it and also a disguise as it's best to use a jutsu right after that requires no hand seals. Because the hand seals will look like you are doing it for a jutsu and not a genjutsu.

    *Creates Clone*

    Clone runs at you with a kunai in his hand and ready to strike you!!

    Slow him down and use that opening to kill him





    Genjutsu: Chien Taimu | Illusionary Technique: Time Delay
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will cast a genjutsu towards the opponent by disrupting their chakra flow in their brain. The user will simply point towards the opponent and make a single hand seal Tiger → Boar to put them under this genjutsu. While the opponent is under this genjutsu, any action performed will be delayed by two seconds. Rather it's a jutsu, any form of taijutsu, or even running. The person under this genjutsu, they will think that they are performing the action right away but may not notice what is actually happening.Whatever is performed it will be delayed by two seconds.


    Note: Able to use twice in battle
    Note: Must have Mastered genjutsu
    Note: Lasts two turns unless broken
    Note: Can only taught by -Vision-

     
         

  11. #11
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post


    For this jutsu, I want you to focus on your chakra, point at my clone, then proceed to make two hand seals Tiger//Boar. Disrupt my clones chakra in the brain and then make it so that he thinks he is performing his movements as he wants. But in reality he doesn't. His movements and any actions are slowed by two seconds. Keep in mind the pointing is the action that releases your chakra into his brain. Using the hand seals activates it and also a disguise as it's best to use a jutsu right after that requires no hand seals. Because the hand seals will look like you are doing it for a jutsu and not a genjutsu.

    *Creates Clone*

    Clone runs at you with a kunai in his hand and ready to strike you!!

    Slow him down and use that opening to kill him





    Genjutsu: Chien Taimu | Illusionary Technique: Time Delay
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will cast a genjutsu towards the opponent by disrupting their chakra flow in their brain. The user will simply point towards the opponent and make a single hand seal Tiger → Boar to put them under this genjutsu. While the opponent is under this genjutsu, any action performed will be delayed by two seconds. Rather it's a jutsu, any form of taijutsu, or even running. The person under this genjutsu, they will think that they are performing the action right away but may not notice what is actually happening.Whatever is performed it will be delayed by two seconds.


    Note: Able to use twice in battle
    Note: Must have Mastered genjutsu
    Note: Lasts two turns unless broken
    Note: Can only taught by -Vision-

    Very well.

    *The moment you create your clone, I point towards him and channle my chakra into him. I create the tiger and bore seals sa you clone comes at me with his kunai and at that moment, he's ensnared within my illusion, his actions appearing normal and at the pace he wishes, within his mind but in reality he's delayed physically. The moment after I cast my illusion I take out a shuriken and launch it towards your clone, channlign wind chakra into the blade to enhance the speed. You're clone attempts to retaliate by doing the same with his kunai, however he's delayed and by the time he actually gets the kunai ready to release, he's hit dead center between the eyes by my shuriken and he's dispersed*
     
         

  12. #12
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Good!


    Fin.
     
         

  13. #13
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    *In the debt of night, Gabriel wakes up from his slumber with a somber feeling that he is in for a horrible night.*

    Hmmmm

    *He exits his room and heads to the kitchen within the dojo for water, passing the training hall where he sees the lights on and his comrade sitting in the middle of the floor*

    What are you doing here?
     
         

  14. #14
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    *In the debt of night, Gabriel wakes up from his slumber with a somber feeling that he is in for a horrible night.*

    Hmmmm

    *He exits his room and heads to the kitchen within the dojo for water, passing the training hall where he sees the lights on and his comrade sitting in the middle of the floor*

    What are you doing here?
    Been waiting on you!!!
     
         

  15. #15
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Been waiting on you!!!
    *devel appears on my right shoulder*

    Just keep walking don't pay him any mind you're tired

    *angel appears on my left shoulder*

    I agree, get the hell out of here before he ask you do do something ><
    __________

    *sigh* Every fiber of my being is telling me to leave, but there's one that's telling me you're not going to let me sleep peacefully if I do...*sigh* which one do you want to learn next?
     
         

  16. #16
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    *devel appears on my right shoulder*

    Just keep walking don't pay him any mind you're tired

    *angel appears on my left shoulder*

    I agree, get the hell out of here before he ask you do do something ><
    __________

    *sigh* Every fiber of my being is telling me to leave, but there's one that's telling me you're not going to let me sleep peacefully if I do...*sigh* which one do you want to learn next?
    This one!

    Magen: Shini Yuragi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor Technique)

    Please
     
         

  17. #17
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    This one!

    Magen: Shini Yuragi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor Technique)

    Please
    Very well

    *I make the Dragon and Hare hand seals initiating my illusion over you. You begin to experience your vision bluring along with a sever tremor in your head causing you to feel a severe headache. You drop down to the ground in pain as you find it difficult to focus*

    Learn through experience...10 more seconds........................*releases technique*

    That was for keeping me up...now, same deal as last time, Jutsu interpritation, and minimum of one scinerio. Then Preform it on my clone

    *makes a Lightning clone*

    Magen: Shini Yuragi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor Technique)
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: This is a technique meant to cause temporary confusion. The user will make the Dragon → Hare seals to initiate the illusion. Once cast, the victim will experience their vision to blur and appear to be as if it were being shaken and spun around in a very chaotic manor. The victim's chakra will be disrupted in their brain to a point where the damage causes a slight tremor in their brain, which will also result in a severe headache. The headache mixed in with the vision distortion will cause the victim to be very unbalanced while trapped in this illusion and also makes it difficult for them to focus while affected by this technique.
    ~Can be used 4 times per battle
    ~The inability for the victim to focus completely due to the severe headache and vision equilibrium distortion means they can't focus on techniques above S-rank while in the state of this technique and will have difficulty standing and moving
    ~This technique lasts 2 turns, after the second turn, the victim will succumb to vomiting as the stress becomes too much of them, the inducing of vomit will be the breaking factor.
    ~The user of this technique can't use genjutsu for the next 3 turns after this jutsu is cast.
    ~The user cannot use any other genjutsu while this technique is active nor can he use techniques above A-rank
     
         

  18. #18
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Very well

    *I make the Dragon and Hare hand seals initiating my illusion over you. You begin to experience your vision bluring along with a sever tremor in your head causing you to feel a severe headache. You drop down to the ground in pain as you find it difficult to focus*

    Learn through experience...10 more seconds........................*releases technique*

    That was for keeping me up...now, same deal as last time, Jutsu interpritation, and minimum of one scinerio. Then Preform it on my clone

    *makes a Lightning clone*

    Magen: Shini Yuragi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor Technique)
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: This is a technique meant to cause temporary confusion. The user will make the Dragon → Hare seals to initiate the illusion. Once cast, the victim will experience their vision to blur and appear to be as if it were being shaken and spun around in a very chaotic manor. The victim's chakra will be disrupted in their brain to a point where the damage causes a slight tremor in their brain, which will also result in a severe headache. The headache mixed in with the vision distortion will cause the victim to be very unbalanced while trapped in this illusion and also makes it difficult for them to focus while affected by this technique.
    ~Can be used 4 times per battle
    ~The inability for the victim to focus completely due to the severe headache and vision equilibrium distortion means they can't focus on techniques above S-rank while in the state of this technique and will have difficulty standing and moving
    ~This technique lasts 2 turns, after the second turn, the victim will succumb to vomiting as the stress becomes too much of them, the inducing of vomit will be the breaking factor.
    ~The user of this technique can't use genjutsu for the next 3 turns after this jutsu is cast.
    ~The user cannot use any other genjutsu while this technique is active nor can he use techniques above A-rank


    Jutsu Interpretation

    Creating an illusion on the opponent so that their vision gets blurred abit and cause confusion in the brain as it shakes and sorta makes them dizzy. The shaking effect adds onto the blur of the vision so that when after certain amount of turns it would cause them to vomit from the effects. Unable to concentrate through the effect thus leaving them vulnerable if not broken quickly.

    Scenerio
    The best way, is to utalize this when you know they need to use a certain ranked technique so that it hinders them. For example I can accomplish this by releasing a high ranking technique that they would need to counter, with a high ranking technique them selves. Being a sensor it would be quite easy for me as I would know. Then by casting this as they are about to perform. It cancels their S rank techs as they need to break the genjutsu first. That small opening is where the jutsu is effective as they won't have too much time left to counter after breaking it.

    Moving onto the clone.

    As I see your clone and have been effected by this jutsu. I take revenge on the poor fella. I quickly perform two hand seals Dragon → Hare. Then release the chakra into his brain to disrupt his own chakra. He begins to see blurred vision as well as getting a headache from the confusion of the shaking. In the meantime him dealing with my shaking I quickly release a strong wind attack that is intagable to the naked eye. Leaving him vulnerable as the wind travels fast towards him.


    Magen: Shini Yuragi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor Technique)
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: This is a technique meant to cause temporary confusion. The user will make the Dragon → Hare seals to initiate the illusion. Once cast, the victim will experience their vision to blur and appear to be as if it were being shaken and spun around in a very chaotic manor. The victim's chakra will be disrupted in their brain to a point where the damage causes a slight tremor in their brain, which will also result in a severe headache. The headache mixed in with the vision distortion will cause the victim to be very unbalanced while trapped in this illusion and also makes it difficult for them to focus while affected by this technique.
    ~Can be used 4 times per battle
    ~The inability for the victim to focus completely due to the severe headache and vision equilibrium distortion means they can't focus on techniques above S-rank while in the state of this technique and will have difficulty standing and moving
    ~This technique lasts 2 turns, after the second turn, the victim will succumb to vomiting as the stress becomes too much of them, the inducing of vomit will be the breaking factor.
    ~The user of this technique can't use genjutsu for the next 3 turns after this jutsu is cast.
    ~The user cannot use any other genjutsu while this technique is active nor can he use techniques above A-rank

    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.




    Poor Clone! He dies.

     
         

  19. #19
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post


    Jutsu Interpretation

    Creating an illusion on the opponent so that their vision gets blurred abit and cause confusion in the brain as it shakes and sorta makes them dizzy. The shaking effect adds onto the blur of the vision so that when after certain amount of turns it would cause them to vomit from the effects. Unable to concentrate through the effect thus leaving them vulnerable if not broken quickly.

    Scenerio
    The best way, is to utalize this when you know they need to use a certain ranked technique so that it hinders them. For example I can accomplish this by releasing a high ranking technique that they would need to counter, with a high ranking technique them selves. Being a sensor it would be quite easy for me as I would know. Then by casting this as they are about to perform. It cancels their S rank techs as they need to break the genjutsu first. That small opening is where the jutsu is effective as they won't have too much time left to counter after breaking it.

    Moving onto the clone.

    As I see your clone and have been effected by this jutsu. I take revenge on the poor fella. I quickly perform two hand seals Dragon → Hare. Then release the chakra into his brain to disrupt his own chakra. He begins to see blurred vision as well as getting a headache from the confusion of the shaking. In the meantime him dealing with my shaking I quickly release a strong wind attack that is intagable to the naked eye. Leaving him vulnerable as the wind travels fast towards him.


    Magen: Shini Yuragi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor Technique)
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: This is a technique meant to cause temporary confusion. The user will make the Dragon → Hare seals to initiate the illusion. Once cast, the victim will experience their vision to blur and appear to be as if it were being shaken and spun around in a very chaotic manor. The victim's chakra will be disrupted in their brain to a point where the damage causes a slight tremor in their brain, which will also result in a severe headache. The headache mixed in with the vision distortion will cause the victim to be very unbalanced while trapped in this illusion and also makes it difficult for them to focus while affected by this technique.
    ~Can be used 4 times per battle
    ~The inability for the victim to focus completely due to the severe headache and vision equilibrium distortion means they can't focus on techniques above S-rank while in the state of this technique and will have difficulty standing and moving
    ~This technique lasts 2 turns, after the second turn, the victim will succumb to vomiting as the stress becomes too much of them, the inducing of vomit will be the breaking factor.
    ~The user of this technique can't use genjutsu for the next 3 turns after this jutsu is cast.
    ~The user cannot use any other genjutsu while this technique is active nor can he use techniques above A-rank

    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.




    Poor Clone! He dies.

    Cool, that's it

    *Walks back to room*

    *yawn* I'm going back to bed
     
         

  20. #20
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Cool, that's it

    *Walks back to room*

    *yawn* I'm going back to bed
    Continues to meditate after you leave.


    Till next time!
     
         

  21. #21
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    *Throws a rock at your head* Teach me! :P
     
         

  22. #22
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    well well.....


    Does you have summoning contract? or else it's useless
     
         

  23. #23
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    I have the Caracal :scorps:
    Summoning Technique: Awsomeness!
     
         

  24. #24
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    perform hand seals to summon your summoing animal. However instead of summong you are casting a gentjutsu on your opponent. He will see your summoning animal as if it was summoned.

    There are no abilities that actually work on the opponent, but there are ways in which this could be useful.
     
         

  25. #25
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scholars of Genjutsu: Reborn & Vision [CJ Lessons]

    Alrighty.

    *I begin by first making the seals for the Summoning technique, however I focuse on my Yin chakra only, not dealing with the physical spectrum of a technique. I transfer my chakra into your brain causing a disruption. You're mind is fooled and you see my summoning animal, the Caracal appear before me as if I had actually summoned it.*

    Is this it?
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •