Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 590 Discussion and 591 Predictions

Dramatic and brilliant chapter.

Liked
    - Madara also beginning to disappear.
    - Finally learning the events behind the massacre.
    - Seeing Hiruzen with the other Council members.
    - Seeing Shisui.
    - Danzo's conversation with Itachi.
    - Fugaku and Mikoto's final moment.
    - Itachi's goodbye to Sasuke.

Disliked
    - Nothing at all.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    strange music forever

good chapter but didnt xspect to much info from Itachi he didnt know Tobi was not Madara in fact he thought he was Madara . I hope next chapter we get to see naruto but sasuke i think will meet up with his former taka team or there was no reason to show them excape and find that secret scroll oro hiden cave i think we will see many twists and turns in the story to come just my guess

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought this weeks chapter was a little on the obvious side, i mean we already knew that itachi was ordered to kill his clan and we also knew that donzou had a part in it. but the part that touched me was when itachi told sauske he will love him forever.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power is not will.... It is
    the phenomenon of physically
    making things
    happen....~Madara Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Lets hope Sasuke can be good, it needs to be done!
    What sasuke needs to do is realize that he is just a pawn to tobi and finally confront him, or just drop dead!:mad:

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this last page is great.. i wonder what sasuke will do now!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/16

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mayb kishi will jump to naruto nw and give the suspense for sasuke ?
    dont think tobi's id will reveal yet, and mayb sakura and the others will appear in nxt chp?
    only sasuke and itachi's part is in all the recent chapters, time for a change. :)

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itatchi is full of romance

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by juicyness View Post
    This maybe a stupid observation but Tobi's hair is a lot longer and looks like Madara's when talking to Itachi compared to when he fought Minato which is hair is like now and his fight with Minato was like probably 3-4 years after.. Unless he Tobi didn't cut his hair hahaha
    Fool itachi was a young boy when tobi fought minato..have you not been reading the manga?

2/5 for the fact retelling an already confirmed fact in the manga....I would agree to quit this manga if Madara goes away.I will return when tobi is revealed and that's about it.Really shit storyline if your going to have one of the God Shinobies in narutoverse disappear as soon as he is about to obliterate the 5 kages.To top that off why the **** would any kage survive this battle????Seriously man this is some bull shit if Madara goes away -_-:sy:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Frasstonian View Post
    good points but i wasnt saying he was obito i was jus sayin tha he probAbly cud be sumone else posing as the uchiha.. ur right in the point of chakra control cuz he is amazing with that as far as i see...in terms of them not seeing the sharingan before he may have not given anyonelse but pain an konan the opportunity to see it...remember he wasnt around(well in th forefront) when sasori was alive and well same as when he wasnt around in the forefront when oro was there either(an remember this is the gy that told yahiko tospawn akatsuki an took over behind the scenes when yahiko died) so keeping ur face out of the right view to see it is easy..a mean shit kakashi had to take a gooood stare to see it when they first met... an itachi wud think he ws a uchiha back then cuz he cud read watever is in the nanko shrine(again cuz he may have obtained the sharngan from other means so he no how to use it) and also cuz he slipped through the defenses(seeing how good a spy kabuto was it really dont surprise me that a really good spy cud have slipped in or seeing that he met madara an planned this madara cd have told him all the ins an outs before he died IJS) all im saying is i wudnt be surprised if he wasnt a uchiha at all jus a splendid ninja in alliance with madara who learned the use o the eyes.
    See, thats logical and i'm with you on that one. There's evidence both ways. And i wasn't pointing you out for believeing Tobi to be Obito. You seem smarter than that. I just thought it would be a good time to address those theories. I just have a thing against people that act like their theory is absolutely correct and ignore the facts (which you weren't doing, but i've seen it enough that i had to say something). Regardless, whoever Tobi is, he knows what he's doing. He's got some background on the Uchiha, at the very least

Last edited by miky617; 06-24-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am awesome deal with it!

4/5 would have been 5/5 but now it looks like madara is done for witch it bs hardly got to see him fight

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter was amazing. I loved being in Itachi's POV. And Sasuke's face at the end was priceless. Can't wait for the next update!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I Just Want To Let Everyone KNow That MADARA Isn't Going Anywhere!!! He'll Be kicking the Hokage Ass Next Chapter And Chapter Was Pretty Lame 2/5 Nothing We Didnt KNow Already Fail Kishi

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All them that kishi wanted to kill are already dead.(jman,itachi,kisame,konan,yamato,anko,etc) if no kage died during 5kage summit, it means kishi is keeping them,even tsunade and the fence-sitter.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

I hope something happens on the next episode, because these 3 fights are taking really, really, really long...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blackreign36 View Post
    I Just Want To Let Everyone KNow That MADARA Isn't Going Anywhere!!! He'll Be kicking the Hokage Ass Next Chapter And Chapter Was Pretty Lame 2/5 Nothing We Didnt KNow Already Fail Kishi
    how would you know he isn't going anywhere? LOL

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

can't wait for next chapter

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need training!

590 was a good chapter, way better than some of the recent chapters that Kishimoto has put out :cough Kabuto's back story cough: and
    I enjoyed the fact that Itachi, even in death, was able to release Edo Tensei and influence Sasuke in the end.
    Bad@ss...

As for 591, I think Madara will use a last ditch technique before Edo Tensei completely dissolves, perhaps by imploding the perfect susanno'o. Tobi, being a crackhead, will completely lose it. Sasuke is a complete wild card, I have no clue what he will do next in the shinobi war. And I will still like muffins.

Last edited by S2 DzL; 06-25-2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: spoilers

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Read Naruto 591Prediction - The Things I've Learned

Madara (disintegrating): Well it seems I underestimated you Hokage, you may not be powerful, but you were smart enough to send a Uchiha to stop the Edo Tensei. Only such a shinobi would be able to pull this off.

Tsunade: Actually I'm not sure what's going on - in our time all the Uchiha are dead...

Madara: WHAT?!

Oonoki: Either way it seems like your time is finally over, as well as this war. We've won.

Madara: Ha ha ha, have you learned nothing Oonoki? Nothing at all?

Oonoki: What do you mean?

Madara: Even if the edo tensei is gone, this war is far from over. The Akatsuki will still win and plunge this world into an abyss. Oh and one more thing before I go... This isn't over. I WILL be back, and when I come back, I will seek each one of you out first and finish what I started. I hope you use your time away from me wisely.

Gaara: ...

Madara (thinking): Tobi... you got your revenge on the Uchiha without consulting me... you bastard. Oh well, you and Nagato better have figured out how to bring me back properly. (disintigrates)

Mei: That was unexpected to say the least. I thought this was the end.

Gaara: We... we were helpless.

Tsunade: Yeah. And I'm worried about the truth to what he said. If the masked man finds a way to really bring him back, I'm not sure there's a ninja alive that can stop him.

Oonoki: Quiet everyone! After everything that's transpired here, all of the shinobi that sacrificed themselves, have you forgotten the point? We DID win. Whoever had the will to see it through far enough to stop this Edo Tensei proved that we have the will to do anything.

Tsunade (thinking): the old man... it's like he's a different person since he met Naruto and Gaara.

Oonoki: I never thought I'd even say the day when all five Kage joined together...

(flashback)

All of the second Kages are sitting in a balcony over looking a chunin exams contest

Oonoki: Muu-sama, is this the first time all 5 kages have actually met?

Muu: it appears so. (stares at Tobirama) Even in spite of the conflict we had with the leaf, I am confident that this meeting will set the tone for peace throughout the five great nations.

(later)

Oonoki: Where is he? (panting) Where is Muu sama?

Stone shinobi: Oonoki, Lord Tsuchikage, he... didn't make it.

Oonoki (cold faced): What....?

Stone Shinobi: It was an ambush... The second Mizukage himself attacked us. They killed eachother immediately.

Oonoki: But I just saw him yesterday... with the Mizukage...

Stone Shinobi:...

Oonoki: What... what kind of peace is this?!

*Oonoki in his 30's over looking the village as it prepares for war*

The only thing I learned is that there is no such thing as peace. Only betrayal. That this world is kill or be killed.

So I became the stubborn fence-sitter. I lived a long life because of it... I thought I had learned everything...

Hiruzen: The treaty is signed. The third shinobi war is over... finally.

Oonoki: Hokage...

Hiruzen: Yes, Tsuchikage?

Oonoki: We are the oldest sitting Kages in the history of the shinobi villages.

Hirzuen:...

Oonoki: But I have heard you plan to give up your seat to someone new. Why? Why not rule stubbornly. Why entrust your village to someone else who will just be an incompetent kid?

Hirzuen: Because I have faith in the shinobi of my village. And I believe that we must eventually pass the title of Kage down to the next generation. Actually, this treaty was my last act as Hokage and I'm proud of that. Every generation that passes, we get closer to peace, and it's our responsibility to entrust that generation with the tools to bring about peace. Stubbornness is not such a tool, Oonoki.

Oonoki:... HMPH. You were always a naive fool Hiruzen. I'm sure the new guy will just get himself killed and you'll have to come crawling back. I guarantee it.

(back to the present)

Oonoki: that child... Naruto... he was the son of the 4th Hokage am I wrong?

Tsunade: No, you're correct.

Oonoki: Then Hiruzen was right. Each passing generation brings us closer to peace. I always thought I had learned everything as Tsuchikage, but this war taught me something. It taught me... that being a stubborn old man will get me nowhere...This war taught me that anything is possible if we just work together towards peace.

(panel shifts)

Tobi: Okay, enough playing around. Let's get serious.

Caption: The final battle for the beasts begins!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wtf i was re watching some older episodes and i got to the sasuke fighting the kage and at the end where tobi tells the kages about the sage of the six and says he seperated the juubi into nine forms and threw his body into the sky where he became the moon, ok stay with me now he also says his plan to unite the world is to reflect a genjutsu of the moon (juubi) to control everyone. so if he revives the juubi surely there wont be a moon anymore xD. heres a link http://www.mangareader.net/93-35269-...apter-467.html

so its ether a load of bull or kishi messed up

Last edited by hot2hot1; 06-25-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hot2hot1 View Post
    wtf i was re watching some older episodes and i got to the sasuke fighting the kage and at the end where tobi tells the kages about the sage of the six and says he seperated the juubi into nine forms and threw his body into the sky where he became the moon, ok stay with me now he also says his plan to unite the world is to reflect a genjutsu of the moon (juubi) to control everyone. so if he revives the juubi surely there wont be a moon anymore xD. heres a link http://www.mangareader.net/93-35269-...apter-467.html

so its ether a load of bull or kishi messed up
    The Juubi's body is sealed within the moon. The SO6P used a version of Pain's Planetary Devastaion technique to create the moon.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok then well the juubi is a massive insane amount of chakra and strength blah blah blah but if its sealed its in the middle of the moon. to get to it would mean going to the moon and getting to it which i doubt will happen so there for the tailed beasts chakra will be transpoted there through other means and when the juubi awakes is he not gonna be a bit pissed of and just destroy the moon yet again ruining tobis plans and say that doesnt happen and lets say tobi teleports it to earth, then the moon is hollow and would eather break apart of change course due to a gravitational shift

and lol im not argueing just expressing my mind

p.s fair enough me forgeting that nagato mentioned it being planetary devestation xD

Last edited by hot2hot1; 06-25-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

590 confirmed that Itachi had the choice, and wasn't forced to do anything, which will make sasuke even more puzzled than before...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

true but itachi was given an ultimatum by danzo to kill his clan and save sasuke or they kill the uchiha and sasuke dies thats all sasuke needs at this moment xD he might just rage quit at this point.

but it could pose interesting effects on the story line

Last edited by hot2hot1; 06-25-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    590 confirmed that Itachi had the choice, and wasn't forced to do anything, which will make sasuke even more puzzled than before...
    perfectly said itachi was not the only person, shisui also was going to fight against his clan. But I would say that is not going to change sasuke's mind cos he choose to fight for uchiha sake, he is an avenger which show that madara is a great manipulator. He is probably behind the whole uchiha uprise, itachi did say he him going in to the hidden chamber and he told minato that there are other ways to achieve his goal. Also danzo knew of madara exsistance which means to me he probably had secret deals which lead to danzo tricking itachi.