Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is nba set up

Juz curious as to what ppl think? I think it's straight up set up. Sorry but its just how I feel. U can watch James/Wade get calls because of who they r. The fodder don't get anything. Its like naruto plot no jutsu wins the day!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: is nba set up

I don't like the Heat anyways.

mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Here I'll return this to
    you" ~Tobirama Senju

o man you were just reading my mind when i was watching the gain its more like the referee and the star players i agree i was so mad when they weren't calling fouls like when chalmers bumped into harden or when they were fouling westbrook

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    almighty

maybe/maybe not...:ice:

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I also wanna point out how much its changed. They changed that it's 3 steps to travel. U can b moving n get a charge. They have made it a stupid game compared to how they actually had to b great players to play now its so almost anyone can play and be great

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suck.

Did you watch the game or just highlights ? Because there were calls that should have been called both ways . Come on now , Thunder fan ?

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Watch the documentary "The Greatest Tragedy in Sports" you'll know that the refs favor teams.

All in all the in the Finals the refs have missed calls on both teams.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im from england and football (soccer) has been knowen to be "fixed" so i would not be suprissed

mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Here I'll return this to
    you" ~Tobirama Senju

Quote Originally Posted by kral View Post
    I also wanna point out how much its changed. They changed that it's 3 steps to travel. U can b moving n get a charge. They have made it a stupid game compared to how they actually had to b great players to play now its so almost anyone can play and be great
    its always been three steps traveling and there has been somemany offensive fouls this playoff sometimes i don't even won't too watch the games because like you said it has change

Member HeyHeyMyMyNarutoNeverDie's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think its somewhat set up, but i like college better anyway. Although these past 2+ have gotten me to watch the nba

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Watch the documentary "The Greatest Tragedy in Sports" you'll know that the refs favor teams.

All in all the in the Finals the refs have missed calls on both teams.
    ive watched all the games and yes i agree they have missed calls on both ends..... but last series labron takes rhondo's head off on a layup and no call. no way should something that obvious be missed by the refs. also look at how much labronn smashed durant ect. naw i'm not a thunder fan i'm a fan of the game. played in HS and almost made my local college team. i just miss basketball for the way it is supposed to be. a team game and obviously there isn't such a thing anymore n thats what this rant is all about

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no its not setup

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nba pretty fair too me a lot of calls in the nba can go either way most of the time, now boxing on the hand fixed sport ... wwe to lol

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Painz View Post
    nba pretty fair too me a lot of calls in the nba can go either way most of the time, now boxing on the hand fixed sport ... wwe to lol
    LMAO WWE LMAO thanks that juz made my day!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back bitches

not fixed

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really hope not :/
    but Lebron just put up the fakest injury ever!
    Ok, maybe he did get a BIT hurt, but LIMPING REALLY?!
    I understand why he continued doing it though
    1. Heat win, Lebron can act all big $hit because he was "hurt" and scored a 3
    2. Heat lose, Lebron "We all know we lost because I wasn't a 100% finishing the game because I was hurt"

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Stop Hating

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage Swag View Post
    Stop Hating
    not hating on any one guy. juz saying on the guys playing right now none r worse then james n wade. juz saying none have done more flopping and none have done more fouling and gotten away with it then those 2. i dont hate any single nba player i juz hate the way they go about everything anymore. its no longer about putting 5 guys on a team n letting them play. its all about 1-3 guys doing everything and hoping that there is something that comes out of 2 other guys!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    Did you watch the game or just highlights ? Because there were calls that should have been called both ways . Come on now , Thunder fan ?
    I'm sorry, the only terrible call for the thunder was the no travel on sefolosha. Game 4 in particular was absolute bullshit, from the foul on durant which was a clean stuff(which they switched to westebrooke, wtf?), to durants second on wade, which was way less contact then james foul on him at the end of game 2, yet Dwade gets the call. Basically every call called on james harden this series, his 2 against james, where he wasn't fouling him at all, just trying to establish himself on the rough basketball james was playing on him. Don't get me started on the westebrooke non calls, he drove to the basket on practically every other play and only got to the line 3 TIMES!! If he had 12-15 free throws(as he should've) it could easily be a different game, and don't even get me started on the foul call that sealed game 3, or chalmers trying to tackle harder football style on a fastbreak and no call.

The heat have played better then OKC, theres no arguing that, but every game has been close and in all seriousness, with the refs no being either ****ed in the head, or totally biased, this could easily have turned out to be thunder up 3-1 or they could've already swept.

And as I believe it was mentioned earlier, on every play that lebron drives he fouls his defender, pushes them away with his forarm, in the old NBA that would never have gone, I hate to say it, but it really seems to have become biased, like the trying to set up who plays and who wins(like how duncan got called for 2 fouls that weren't at the end of game 6 or 5, can't remember, the no call on rondo, and now this).

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

True Professionals dnt make excuses to why they lost they take it to the chin and bounce back...simple as that...coming from a basketball player

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no its not set up if it was setup then lebron wouldnt have won the championship the nba benefits when he loses in fact if the nba was setup lebron would go to the finals every year to a game 7 and always miss the game winning shot

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wutangforever View Post
    no its not set up if it was setup then lebron wouldnt have won the championship the nba benefits when he loses in fact if the nba was setup lebron would go to the finals every year to a game 7 and always miss the game winning shot
    this exactly... the miami heat failing is the biggest storyline the NBA had/have so the whole NBA setting up the miami heat up to win conspiracy is complete garbage.

----

btw calls were missed on both sides... stop making excuses

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    this exactly... the miami heat failing is the biggest storyline the NBA had/have so the whole NBA setting up the miami heat up to win conspiracy is complete garbage.

----

btw calls were missed on both sides... stop making excuses
    It's not set up to the point where the NBA picks who wins, but you cannot deny star favoritism. When lebron drives he extends his forarm into the defender when he needs to make space, and he NEVER gets called for it. Him and wade constantly take 3 steps when they drive too, the refs overlook it.

Yeah, there were calls that went against the heat too, but if you honestly believe that it was evened out the hole series then you are blind, some of the calls/non calls were the most controversial calls in years, the refs took a potential game tying free throws away from the thunder in game 2, and allowed lebron to win it with his free throws in game 3(or 4? When harden was called for the foul).

No credit taken away from james, I'll give it where it's due, he played an unbelievable series, but saying that some of the refs calls weren't a little fishy is just looking away from facts.

Another thing to keep you thinking.

The NBA needs to revert back to the way it was before '96, when the refs weren't allowed to have any interaction with the players, there have been refs called into question for giving the coaches cookies, and one ref asked MJ if he could have his shoes after the game(saw it on a video a friend linked me, forget what it was called). Lebron won his ring, he played great, he deserved it, no credit taken away, but as a fan I want to see good, fair, and even basketball, not any of this shit.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    It's not set up to the point where the NBA picks who wins, but you cannot deny star favoritism. When lebron drives he extends his forarm into the defender when he needs to make space, and he NEVER gets called for it. Him and wade constantly take 3 steps when they drive too, the refs overlook it.

Yeah, there were calls that went against the heat too, but if you honestly believe that it was evened out the hole series then you are blind, some of the calls/non calls were the most controversial calls in years, the refs took a potential game tying free throws away from the thunder in game 2, and allowed lebron to win it with his free throws in game 3(or 4? When harden was called for the foul).

No credit taken away from james, I'll give it where it's due, he played an unbelievable series, but saying that some of the refs calls weren't a little fishy is just looking away from facts.

Another thing to keep you thinking.

The NBA needs to revert back to the way it was before '96, when the refs weren't allowed to have any interaction with the players, there have been refs called into question for giving the coaches cookies, and one ref asked MJ if he could have his shoes after the game(saw it on a video a friend linked me, forget what it was called). Lebron won his ring, he played great, he deserved it, no credit taken away, but as a fan I want to see good, fair, and even basketball, not any of this shit.
    the reason why lebron gets calls is because he is constantly in attack mode. nba officials know what traveling is and the reason that they(lebron and wade) don't get called traveled on is because they don't do it often just like every other basketball player, it might happen occasionally but not as much as you are making it out to be.

no sir you are the one who is blind, you are making excuses for the thunder which is sad. you talk about the late miss call on durant in game 2 which is true but you seem to forget that blocking foul a little earlier in that quarter which should of been a charge which ultimately would of sent durant to the bench because he would of been fouled out. stop nitpicking calls i could do the same thing but i won't because it would be a waste of my time and unnecessary, calls were missed on both sides.

i never said there weren't missed calls, there were but the refs weren't the reason why OKC lost any of those games or the reason why the heat won the games that they did. true fans know this, butt hurt haters won't.

nah man, that is funny that you are posting that video... i seen haters post that shit on twitter trying to bring up some garbage conspiracy. smh

the finals were fair, the better team won, the refs missed calls on both sides but they are human.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker

Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    the reason why lebron gets calls is because he is constantly in attack mode. nba officials know what traveling is and the reason that they(lebron and wade) don't get called traveled on is because they don't do it often just like every other basketball player, it might happen occasionally but not as much as you are making it out to be.

no sir you are the one who is blind, you are making excuses for the thunder which is sad. you talk about the late miss call on durant in game 2 which is true but you seem to forget that blocking foul a little earlier in that quarter which should of been a charge which ultimately would of sent durant to the bench because he would of been fouled out. stop nitpicking calls i could do the same thing but i won't because it would be a waste of my time and unnecessary, calls were missed on both sides.

i never said there weren't missed calls, there were but the refs weren't the reason why OKC lost any of those games or the reason why the heat won the games that they did. true fans know this, butt hurt haters won't.

nah man, that is funny that you are posting that video... i seen haters post that shit on twitter trying to bring up some garbage conspiracy. smh

the finals were fair, the better team won, the refs missed calls on both sides but they are human.
    i agree 110%. u can never expect the ref to be 100% accurate but in a 7 game series the outcome was unanimous, the better team won.
    i can understand the hate lebron saga/drama whatever u call it but pls people, give the man what is due to him. lebron earned this title. they deserve it.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»