Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Checkmate

Re: Who will win in the finals maimi or OKC??

OKC, for the comeback win

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    a hater with an excuse... that's new

thanks man... btw larry legend was a beast:D

sigh.

oh so i guess you know the Miami Heat players personally right? how can you call them f@gs when you haven't spoken one word to any of them? Your post shows that you are another hater and a ***** on top of that because you wouldn't say that ignorant shit to any one of their faces.

Yea i think they will end it tonight if not defintely game 6.

It did not totally make the NBA lopsided, basically it has been almost the exact same teams in both conferences making it to the playoffs and most of the teams that struggled (pre Lebron decision) are still struggling since Lebron went to Miami. Yes teams like the Cavs became irrelevant overnight but that’s because they never really had great players other then Lebron, Miami ofc made a dramatic improvement and became a force in the East and the NBA but as a whole the NBA(Eastern Conference) basically have been the same with the exception of a few teams. Almost all of the teams that were championship contenders a couple years ago were considered the same heading into these years’ playoffs so the competiveness is still there. The East dating back to early 2000s have always been top heavy while the West have been for evened out, and from what I can tell it has been the same thing for the last 2 years, so again there shouldn’t be a problem with him going to Miami.

I disagree with you again; most of Miami wins are from Lebron taking over(the whole game), I’m not dismissing Dwade, Bosh, and the supporting player’s importance but it has been proven if anybody on that team were to take over a game… Lebron would be the one to give the team the best chance to win because he can hurt you in more ways than Dwade(and his other teammates) can because he is the most complete player in the NBA. Just because he went to a team that already had a superstar on it doesn’t mean he took a back seat… putting up numbers and like 27.1PPG, 7.9RPG, 6.2APG, 53FG%, 1.8 SPG, 0.8BPG this regular season/ 30.5PPG, 9.7RPG, 5.3 APG, 50FG%, 1.9SPG, 0.6BPG this postseason/winning the MVP award/finished 3rd in the DPOY votes/All NBA first team/NBA All Defensive first team/allstar starter/ and if the Heat do win he would unquestionably be the NBA finals MVP is not taking a back seat bruh http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron...eer_stats.html.

Correct me if I’m wrong but are you are saying just because they had great players on their team they(Bird/Magic) are in a class that Lebron can’t reach?What? Lebron is not Dwade’s sidekick and Dwade is not Lebron’s but it is unquestionably that Lebron is the better one. Most fans(except for haters) realize this and you need too also.

. Let us say hypothetically that Lebron won’t be in the top 5 players of alltime but is considered by most fans to be top 10, does not being considered not in the top 5 make it a bad thing? At the end of his career if he is not in that company he would be just below it which is a great accomplishment which is not a bad thing man. No, when they look back on this team, Lebron will be the first name mentioned not Dwade.

I lol’ed hard when he called out his haters after he lost last year because it was the truth, ya’ll(haters) were so consumed even obsessed with wanting him to fail and still do that it got to a point where it was disgusting and pathetic to hear… so he basically said to you(haters)that you need to come back to the real world instead wanting a person(Lebron) who you don’t even know to fail(which is sad). I applaud him for that but by the looks of it he will have more of a happier speech by the end of this series.
    No point in continuing this argument, lebron just proved me wrong. Congrats to lebron and congrats to the heat.

I still stand to my belief that at the end of the day, 20 years after he retires, he will not be considered as michael jordon or any of those guys are, he will be great, no doubt first ballot HOFer, but not them.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    No point in continuing this argument, lebron just proved me wrong. Congrats to lebron and congrats to the heat.

I still stand to my belief that at the end of the day, 20 years after he retires, he will not be considered as michael jordon or any of those guys are, he will be great, no doubt first ballot HOFer, but not them.
    you can continue having your beliefs but let me remind you that even if he doesn't put up a body of work better than the GOAT(Jordan) or equals him it will not be a thing to hold against him because like i said Jordan is the GOAT but lebron has a CHANCE if he continues to do what he does and win more titles to be considered equal or better than jordan.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12