Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Re: NarutoBase Medical School Applications

~Medical School Application~

~Thanks for the chance Nexus and Minato.

~You don't know how big an honor would it make me to become a medical student.I was interested in becoming one from the first momemnt I realised that such a thing excisted on Narutobase and that was five months ago.As for what I would do with it I think it would be very usefull to know how to heal yourself and your comrades in battle.And cure people from poison.Also perhaps I could treat some of the wounded in Narutobase hospital.I would be glad to learn this skill and I would use the best way I know.I know that this skill is very usefull but very rare in our RP.And I am very greatfull for this chance to get into the Medical School.

~I have been an active member on Narutobase for almost seven months and for all that time I was RPing too.I have read all the rules for a few times and have a pretty good knowlege of them.I have mostly helped the newer members about how to make a bio and start to RP in the Questions and Suggestions section.I am also a bio designer and I have worked in a bio shop for some times.Mostly I've made bio's for free but some people gave me kumi and senpai gave me training for a bio ",.I have also a fair experiance in fighting altough I have had only about 35 battles.And I try to improve on every step.

~A little about myself in real life then.I am Andrej and I live in Serbia I am 16 and have just finished primary school so I am on a holliday.I like football altough I played vollebay and I like cats and chocolate .I'm a hard working person and a quick learner.I rarely give up in anything except when I'm totaly bored and play Minesweaper wich well yeah is second to imposible to complete on the hardest level.

~Sorry for bothering you with this application and thanks for a chance to apply I hope you take me into considaration.
    -Thanks in advance-
    With respect Hayate ",

Statistics

Username:Hayate Gekko

Total Posts
    Blog Entries
    Time Online
    1 Month 2 Weeks 1 Day 23 Hours 59 Minutes 51 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    5 Hours 43 Minutes 8 Seconds

RP

Elements:
    Fire Release ~Mastered~
    Earth Release ~Mastered~
    Wind Release S Rank
    *Water Release C Rank
    Lightning Release B Rank
    Your Ninjutsu:

★ Customs ★
    Ninjutsu :~Mastered~
    Taijutsu :C Rank
    Genjutsu : ~Mastered~
    Summoning :Giant Otters

Bios: and Torune
    Good luck to all other applicants.
    Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Andrej; 06-19-2012 at 06:26 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way

Why I deserve to join
    I believe I deserve one of the positions to join Medical School because it has very much intrigued me within the RP system to see the workings of Medical Ninjutsu which would push me to apply myself further to accomplish task given at the best that I could, I believe that as much effort that has been put in towards Medical School would be enough reason for me to put more effort to learning its style & learning under those who teach it.

What uses I would have for Medical Ninjutsu
    I have sought to join NB's own medical school since I had gotten involved within the RP section, I believe it to be a valuable asset towards battles whether it be Singles battle, Team battles or even within the ninja world section to help add more enjoyment towards the RP system.
    I believe having Medical Ninjutsu within any ninja's arsenal is benificial in many ways & not just towards the use of aiding yourself or another ninja, it can also be used in an offensive state to help the user cause severe internal damage within the opponent, which could in some cases be more useful than any elemental jutsu.
    Being able to learn Medical Ninjutsu could also prove to be helpful towards a way of me inventing my own fighting pattern during a battle so I would not just have to rely on the basic uses of Jutsu's which could create a much more entertaining enviroment.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

~Medical School Application~

Total Posts
    Time Online
    3 Months 3 Weeks 13 Hours 8 Minutes 20 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    3 Hours 58 Minutes 57 Seconds

I believe I deserve to be accepted into the medical academy here on the base because I've been here on the base for a quite a while and I've studied RP since I've been here. I believe I have good enough knowledge of the system to learn and adapt well to the teachings of Nexus and Minato and be able to progress without too many mishaps. I'm also pretty dedicated to my training and since it's the summer I have a lot of free time on my hands. Even before when I was busy I had time to respond to training. Although I'm unsure of the method of training in this school I have been active and responsive to my sensei and senpai in the training threads here on the base. Without sounding arrogant I'm disciplined and respectful to my teachers here on the base and I promise not to give you trouble your or complain about the training.

As far as what I plan to do with my training I wish to help my village as a medic in the Ninja World and I want to expand my knowledge of the RP field as training is my favorite aspect of the RP system here on the base. I like learning for the knowledge and I will put my medical knowledge to good use in the RP and I'll try not to disgrace my training.

Training

Mastered [Katon|Raiton|Genjutsu]
    B-rank [Fuuton]
    C-rank [Suiton|Doton|Meiton (Dark Release)]

Last edited by Reborn; 06-18-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so, i am going to say the truth, after Mugi left mod work, no one has been taking care of injured in hospital, i always like Tsunade (yeah, it's not cause of Med Nin, but doesn't hurt to mention it , i have all Basic 5, Nin, Tai, Ken, Gen mastered, Kaito's Tai without forbidden, i am new head of the Batholomew clan and um, i just want to learn Medical Ninjutsu, and if i graduate from it i would like to help you guys to teach it to others, i don't really know much about medical thingies, but i used to like playing on the doctor

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    centipede?

Username; Lucifer
    ------------
    Join Date 15-03-2011
    ------------
    Time Online; 4 Months 6 Days 13 Hours 55 Minutes 18 Seconds
    ------------
    Avg. Time Online; 3 Hours 14 Minutes 24 Seconds
    ------------
    Biography's; Karin Uzumaki & Lucifer Gehenna
    -------------
    Why do you want to become a Medical Student; Hello Nexus & Minato ^_^

I would like to become a medical ninja for the following reasons. Personally, I believe I should become a medical student as it has always been a great passion of mine since I started in the role-playing community of Narutobase. Though one might say I haven't been on this site for a 'very' long time, that doesn't negate the fact that I have seen a lot from my eyes. It has come to my attention that being a medical student is regarded as a strong point in ones experience in the RP. And I believe that I will benefit incredibly from being taken in as a student, I myself have progresses quite quickly since first starting RP, and seeing a lot of Medical students being accepted and taking into training caught my attention towards it. I believe it will greatly benefit the experience and my overall skill, it will allow me to understand a more depth version of our current RP, it will allow me to reach for the stars as one might put, achieving something specifically that many attempt to reach. Of course this is not all that is needed to become a Medical student. I have seen that the training is much harder than that of a normal elemental training from a Sensei or a Senpai. But I am willing to give it my best, being interested in something usually makes someone better at it. I will work my hardest and show to you that if I do get a position as a medical student, it will not go to waste. I will give it my best to showcase the abilities I will learn during my time in the Medical school, to advance my skills in the RP even more and advance to a higher level, and hopefully one day reach the status of a Sensei, so I can help out the newer generation and turn them into descent Rp'ers. I personally would use the training I will receive in becoming a Medical Student for many different circumstances. It is versatile in a fight and can be used in so many different ways that all bring benefits to the user. The ability to heal a wound in your body or one of your team mates itself amazes me, as it can be seen as a defensive advantage against your opponent. This will also allow me to see the Narutobase role-playing experience from a different point of view, allowing me to gain a better time here during my stay. Being a Medical student can also advance ones moral viewing, seeing as medical students have a high reputation, and most who do become medical students achieve high goals in our RP, I too want to achieve high, and I too believe being a medical student will help me in doing so.

Thank you, for reading my application (in case i did not get accepted). I appreciate it.

Lucifer~

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Username: Dante..

Time Online: 5 Months 1 Day 16 Hours 57 Minutes 36 Seconds

Biography link(s): Kenshi Nekura | Minato Namikaze

Why do i deserve to be in Medical School: I'm studying Engineering currently but i've always wanted to be a doctor but never got the chance to, i have two brothers who are doctors and quite fascinated by their work and what they do, in Naruto i've always liked Medical oriented characters like Tsunade and Sakura, a Medical ninja is very useful in battle, and in some cases if there wasn't a medical ninja in the village/team it would be a disadvantage, because Medical ninjas will fix them up if they got wounded in battle, as well as restoring their battle skills, otherwise the wounded ninja will feel more stress the longer his wounds remain open, affecting their performance in the battles and if the team that has no medical ninja fights against for an example a capable Sasori or puppet user, they will be at a bigger disadvantage, due to the puppeteers using poisoned weapons in most of their attacks, which if hit would affect the opponent greatly from paralyzing to killing them within time, so being a Medical ninja would be a great advantage in wars, with that a side i like trying new things, and one of the specialties i've liked to try was medical characters, but because i like originality i didn't make the bios, because i'm not attending medical school yet, so after some hard work i'd like to be one of the people to graduate from medical school and helps healing the wounds of my teammates and be a reason for their victory, or at least try my best to, plus i have a small background on medicine generally because i've been with my brothers practically my whole life.

Thanks for taking your time to read and cheers~

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Username: Hisoka..

Time Online: 2 Months 2 Weeks 7 Hours 28 Minutes 15 Seconds

Avg. Time Online: 4 Hours 11 Minutes 30 Second

Biographies:[/B] Sanosuke Harada & Goku

Why I want to be a medical Ninja : Well I will try to tell the truth this time won't try to suck up to enter , My mainly reason to join the medical school is that I found it really cool from what I heard from my friends.I found it a whole new world out of our regular role play I also find the med-ninjas are very helpful and I would like to help Nexus and the other Med-teachers and students whenever I graduate as I want to revive Naruto Base hospital as it's pretty dead now due to Mugiwara being busy with real life which made one of the interested parts on Naruto Base dead , as the hospital made the role play in here seems like the Narutoverse.Besides all that It's been my dream to join the medical school as I found it really cool to try new ways on the training and I actually a person that likes to try each and every new thing also as I stated on my other medical applications I am a person that enjoys helping people out.

Thanks ^_^

Last edited by Kamishiro; 06-19-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Work work dont stop

It's worth the try.

Hello Nexus and Minato,
    I wish to learn Medical jutsu because I believe they are amazing jutsu, and on top of that, have major advantages in all.
    I would be able to help in the Hospital finally, instead of just standing near a hurt body, and when applied to the ninja world, I can heal allies and enemy alike after a battle.
    Learning med jutsu would also further my own abilities as a shinobi as I would be one of the privileged few to know these prized skills.
    If chosen I will be an excellent student, that will make sure I completely understand a jutsu before going and using it. If I dont meet the criteria you are searching for, please let me know the problem so that next time, I stand a better chance.
    Good day.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

Dear Nexus and Minato.

I really would like to become a Med ninja, because the first thing I had known in naruto-verse is the simple healing jutsu that sakura do ,and the first thing I really was happy when I saw it was when sakura was extracting sasori's poison for Kunkuro's body

Why do I deserve a spot?

I would do anything to get a spot at the Medical ninja academy,because I want to teach hinataFC a lesson and prove to them that Sakura is not annoying and useless (note: this one is in my Goals) she is from the most important group The medical ninja ad I want to feel that I am not waste of space and I'll be Important to someone in the future een it's only an RPG on NarutoBase

Username
    FeeLPaiN

Time Online
    1 Week 17 Hours 42 Minutes 28 Seconds and more

Avg. Time Online
    37 Minutes 8 Seconds

Biography's
    Haruno Sakura || Kylar

and I hadn't learned anything at all for the RPG

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Ok, the applications officially closed on midnight of the 17th, I apologise for the delay, I had to go away for a few days, not going to explain why as its personal. I'll attempt to converse with Nexus over what will be done about this.
    Thankyou all for your patience

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Our new students:

1. Nemo..
    2. McRazor
    3. Enzup
    4. Yusuke

Congratulations to the 4 of you, and better luck next time at the ones who didn't make it.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope senpai notices me today

Congratz guys ^^

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Congratz! ^_^ I'm happy for all of you!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Congrats to you guys

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gradually tending towards
    inactivity :|

Yay! My sensei made it!
    Congratulations ya'll . . . Make sure you don't quit!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Checkmate

Make sure to heal me !

Congrats ^_^

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratz everybody! Have fun with the training :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

I am happy for all of you ppl and especially for -Yusuke-

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do I need to have one of
    these?

Congrats Everyone ^_^

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.

Congratulation ^^ have fun

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Congrats to all of the newcomers O_<

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Yeah!!! I got selected... xD

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Congrats to you four! You will have fun with us

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Test Subjects
    :kagutsuchi:

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    Our new students:

1. Nemo..
    2. McRazor
    3. Enzup
    4. Yusuke

Congratulations to the 4 of you, and better luck next time at the ones who didn't make it.

Why Do I Even Try?

But Good job Nemo!!!!!!! You Made It ^_^