[Dark Release] Tybone

*Waits for Sindy*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Re: [Dark Release] Tybone

*appears beside you*

alright i want you to tell me what is dark release and are its weaknesses and strengths. Use your own words when telling me what they are. if you don't know anything about it then i'll tell you.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dark Release is a Kekkei Genkai originally owned by Hiruko in the anime, it allows the user to absorb chakra through use of the lower square of the mark on the palm of their hand which then can be exerted in the form of blue flames through the top square of the mark. Though that's not the only way to use dark release as the user can simply mold dark chakra and perform certain techniques without first absorbing the chakra. The elements required for Dark Release are Fire and Lightning and Dark Release is strong against fire, wind and lightning and even stronger against raw chakra because those don't have any actual substance which would remain(I believe that was the reasoning) on the other hand, Dark Release is weak to water and earth, especially earth since those two elements do have an actual substance and that substance can't be absorbed.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good although you have the squares mixed up. You extract from the top sqaure and then release through the lower square.

Anyways what i want you to do is hold out your hand and merge together your fire and lighting chakras in your palm to make dark chakra in your hand. Add as much deatil as you can when making the dark chakra in your hand.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Details.. xD

I hold up the my left palm and in utmost concentration I focus on two different chakra natures, fire and lightning which I carefully channel through my chakra system into the palm of my hand. I then carefully channel the chakra out of the palm of my hand, maintaining a high level of focus as I mold both chakra natures together using an equal portion of each in order to create dark chakra.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good now take that dark chakra in your hand and relase it at a wave towards my clone who will be in mid range. It should be able to make her disappear once it hits her as well. Add detail when you go to release it as a wave of dark chakra and how you use it to attack my clone.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I focus on the chakra I am holding in my hand and point it towards your clone, I then proceed with manipulating that chakra, expanding it outward, in length, width and thickness at a quick pace by adding more dark chakra, creating a wave of dark chakra directed towards your clone in order to engulf it within.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release dark waves of chakra towards their target through their hand.
    now i want you to make that same wave again but this time add more chakra to it so that it can spread it more into long range so that it reaches my clone over there. Add detail when oyu go to make the wave again against my clone.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Having already grasped the basics of focusing Dark chakra I utilize my Dark chakra nature and channel it through my left arm, towards the palm of my hand. I channel the chakra outward and mold it, materializing the dark chakra and I then proceed by waving my left hand in a horizental arc and while doing so I manipulate the chakra to expand over a widespread area in both length and width, allowing it to reach upto long range in order to hit your clone.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.
    Now gather up your dark chakra into both of your hands and then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave at my clone in short range. When it hits her it can cause tremendous internal damage to her. Add detail when you go to make dark chakra in both hands and how you attack my clone with it.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I stand short-range infront of your clone and hold out both my hands with the palms open. I then utilize dark natured chakra throughout my body by one again molding equal parts of fire and lightning chakra together which I then channel through both my arms into my hands. I then gradually channel the dark chakra out of both palms simultanously and manipulate the chakra, materializing it, showing it's dark appearance. Through manipulation I make the chakra expand in both width and height, causing the chakra released from both hands to combine into one larger circle. Then after compressing that chakra I release it in a single concentrated burst, much like a shockwave which damages the target infront of me, both in- as externally.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
    now the fun part :zonder:

Im going to release a A rank element attack at you and all i want you to do is use your dark release chakra to extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) from that technique to your upper square on your hand. I only want you to extract it for now and not do anything else. Add detai lwhen you go to extract the jutsu i throw at you.

Think fast!

*gathers up my lightning chakra into my hand and then compresses it into a ball of energy, releasing it at you, causing a huge explosion*

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the lightning heads towards me I hold up my left hand with the palm open. I then utilize my dark chakra and channel it through my left arm, into my hand and mold it within the top square of the mark on my palm. I channel a little of the chakra outward through the mark and through manipulation I cause it to move in a spiralling motion, as if it creates some sort of suction and point it towards the lightning heading towards me. As the lightning makes contact with my dark chakra I begin pulling the chakra and energy of the lightning into my palm through the upper square.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.
    Now that you have the lighting chakra absorbed from the technique i used, i want you to convert that absorbed chakra and then release it as light blue flames, turning it back onto my clone with amplified strength to blow her away. The flames should be expelled through the lower square mark on your left hand. Add detail when you go to convert the chakra and when you use it against my clone here.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I maintain the absorbed chakra and mix it together with my dark chakra, converting the previously absorbed lightning chakra into dark chakra. By mixing my chakra together with the pre-existing chakra the chakra is amplified. I then channel the chakra to the lower square of the mark on the palm of my left hand and begin by channeling the chakra outward and as I do so I manipulate the chakra, materializing it, sending it towards your clone in the form of a stream of light blue flames.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

good you learned..

(Meiton: Jajjimento) - Dark Release: Judgment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user converts the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw and then releases it into light blue flames, turning it back on their enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square mark on their left hand.
    Now for your last jutsu, i want you to gather up your dark chakra into your hand and then i want you to create a dark orb with two dark rings around it so that it gives an atomic look to it. Then i want you to plow the orb into my clone here, resulting in her being damaged with tremendous bone shattering force. Add detail when you go to make the orb and how you use it against my clone.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hold up my left hand with an open palm, much like as if I were to create a rasengan, however instead I utilize my dark chakra by once again combining equal portions of both fire and lightning chakra and channel it through my left arm into my left hand where I focus the chakra. I then gradually channel the dark chakra outward into the palm of my hand where I manipulate the chakra, materializing it as I focus on shape manipulation, forming it into an orb of dark chakra and I then finish it up by adding two dark rings around the orb which give it an atomic look.

After having created the orb I begin running towards your clone and move my left palm which contains the orb forward, plowing the orb into your clone's stomach, resulting in a tremendous amount of damage caused upon the clone which then obviously poofs away.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you've learned..

(Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.
    Congrats you finished dark release training D

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you Sindy