Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

[NB Taijutsu] Cutie Pie

Okay, so how far have you gotten after our training abruptly ended?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [NB Taijutsu] Cutie Pie

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

So Double Mantis Strike was the last jutsu you learned with me. Did you receive any training after I stopped teaching you?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nope

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a horrible teacher.

Well...here. It's some wire, like the wire we use with our kunais and to make traps. Wrap it around your fist and forearm.

*tosses you some wire*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No your not

*Wraps it around my arms and forearm*

Ready ^_^

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good. Now I want you to control your breathing for this. When you strike, breathe out. It'll add more strength behind it.

Aim for the clone's face. I want you to strike his face four times with your fists/arms. Make it look good too. ^_^

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Good. Now I want you to control your breathing for this. When you strike, breathe out. It'll add more strength behind it.

Aim for the clone's face. I want you to strike his face four times with your fists/arms. Make it look good too. ^_^
    Ok

*I breathe in and out, and once im ready i breathe all of the air out of my lungs and punch your clone in the face straight in the face with my left fist and than my right fist than i punch him again with my left and once i finish with the left punch i bring my right fist under your clones chin performing a unper cut punch*

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good ^_^ You just learned:

(Testsu Sen Genkotsu) - Iron Wire fist
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user wraps wire wool round their hands and then begins to control their breathing which will enhance their power in their strikes and then attacks the enemy hitting them four times in the face with extreme power due to controlled breathing in every punch and they also charge their fist with chakra and the enemy then gets knocked back several meters.

Now you move on to:

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike
    Range: Short - Mid
    chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

You start by charging chakra into your arms and striking the pressure points along the inner thigh, which makes the target began to drop downwards. Then you continue your strikes and hit him in the neck, making him short-winded.

Note: this isn't the same as hitting chakra points. One limits one chakra, the other limits one's movement.

*makes a clone*

Go ahead and try it out.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good ^_^ You just learned:

(Testsu Sen Genkotsu) - Iron Wire fist
    Description: The user wraps wire wool round their hands and then begins to control their breathing which will enhance their power in their strikes and then attacks the enemy hitting them four times in the face with extreme power due to controlled breathing in every punch and they also charge their fist with chakra and the enemy then gets knocked back several meters.

Now you move on to:

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike
    chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

You start by charging chakra into your arms and striking the pressure points along the inner thigh, which makes the target began to drop downwards. Then you continue your strikes and hit him in the neck, making him short-winded.

Note: this isn't the same as hitting chakra points. One limits one chakra, the other limits one's movement.

*makes a clone*

Go ahead and try it out.

Im Ready

I charge a large amount of chakra into both of my arms, and when i'v gathered enough chakra I run towards your clone and run towards your clone and when I get close I use my right fist and hit your clone in the inner thigh with my chakra infused right arm making him bend down from the force of the hit and as he falls down i quickly follow up with my left arm to his neck making him fall to the ground from lose of air.

And they call you a Sempai

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie Pie View Post
    Im Ready

I charge a large amount of chakra into both of my arms, and when i'v gathered enough chakra I run towards your clone and run towards your clone and when I get close I use my right fist and hit your clone in the inner thigh with my chakra infused right arm making him bend down from the force of the hit and as he falls down i quickly follow up with my left arm to his neck making him fall to the ground from lose of air.

And they call you a Sempai
    And what's that supposed to mean? ~_~

Next is:

(Sanmai Ashige): Absorption Kick
    Type: Deffence
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: this is based around the Bak Mai Pa of sothern chinese marital arts and the use of enemies body weight. the user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when then are attacking with taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration the user will absorb the power of the enemies attack and rebound it in with the kick to send the enemy flying.
    Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

This attack is perfect for countering because that's what it is: a counter lol. When the enemy attacks, you use your leg to redirect the strength inside said kick and send it back at them.

*makes a clone*

You know the rest.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And what's that supposed to mean? ~_~

Next is:

(Sanmai Ashige): Absorption Kick
    Type: Deffence
    Description: this is based around the Bak Mai Pa of sothern chinese marital arts and the use of enemies body weight. the user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when then are attacking with taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration the user will absorb the power of the enemies attack and rebound it in with the kick to send the enemy flying.
    Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

This attack is perfect for countering because that's what it is: a counter lol. When the enemy attacks, you use your leg to redirect the strength inside said kick and send it back at them.

*makes a clone*

You know the rest.
    I gather a large amount of chakra into my right leg, and when I'v gather enough chakra I see your clone coming towards me to attack with a punch with his right fist where i than lift my right leg into the air and as your punch is about to come into contact with my right leg i lean into the punch so I take all teh power the punch would have done and as I turn around with my right leg i turn around and kick your clone with my right leg sending him intot he sky

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Nicely done. ^_^

(Danshingu Senpu) � Dancing hurricane
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user will charge their legs with chakra and then they will do a hand stand motion which will be used as a projection to propel the user towards the opponent in mid air dealing a spinning bombardment of kicks to the chest leaving the enemy wide open.

You focus chakra to your legs, and then flip onto your hands and you them as a spring to push off and spin your legs like a helicopter, sending out a flurry of hits to them. Note that while you're upside down, you still follow the normal rules of gravity, meaning after a while, you'll start to descend and drop so timing should be optimal with this one so you don't fall and crack your dome lol

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nicely done. ^_^

(Danshingu Senpu) � Dancing hurricane
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user will charge their legs with chakra and then they will do a hand stand motion which will be used as a projection to propel the user towards the opponent in mid air dealing a spinning bombardment of kicks to the chest leaving the enemy wide open.

You focus chakra to your legs, and then flip onto your hands and you them as a spring to push off and spin your legs like a helicopter, sending out a flurry of hits to them. Note that while you're upside down, you still follow the normal rules of gravity, meaning after a while, you'll start to descend and drop so timing should be optimal with this one so you don't fall and crack your dome lol
    I quickly kick your clone into the sky than I gather a large amount of chakra into both of my legs, and when I'v gathered enough chakra I flip onto both of my hands and once on my hands I balance myself before pushing off of my hands sending me into the air. And as im in the air I quickly start to rapidly spin both of my legs around like a helicopter hitting your clones with my feet alot of times before I start to fall where I quickly flip myself around so I land on my feet and not my head lol

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

, nicely done. ^^

(Assai Kuma Kobushi) - Crushing Bear fist
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will concentrate into their fists earth chakra and by jumping up into the air the user will strike down at the opponent dealing a bombardment of 10 punches dealing them to the face and upper body.

You charge earth chakra to your fist and jump above the enemy, coming down dealing 10 crippling blows to the face and upper body, preferably the face and throat.

*makes a clone*

And go.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gather a large amount of earth chakra into my fists until they start to harden from the earth chakra, where i focus chakra into my feet and jump into the sky. And as I come down i quickly aim for your clones as i falla nd when i get close I quickly hit your clones in the nose with my right fist and than i follow up with a punch with my left fist into your left cheek making you grab your face in pain and as i fall to the ground I quickly punch your upper body rapidly with my left and right fist equaling to 5 hits to your upper and lower body and than I punch you in the face with my left and right fist and than I hit your straight in the throat where you quickly cough out blood. Where I quickly finish off with a punch to the stomach making you pass out froim the intense pain

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, good. ^_^

What bios do you have?

Up next is

(Ikazuchi Ono Handou) -Thunder Axe Kick
    Description: The user charges their right leg with lightning chakra and then will jump up into the sky above the target and then slam their right leg into the head of the target and discharge lightning chakra to temporarily disrupt the chakra signals from the brain to control chakra and leaving double vision and a headache from the blow of the strike.
    Note: Chakra disruption Lasts 1 turn.

Basically, this'll ensure a victory for you by landing. It disrupts the enemy's chakra, making it harder to channel chakra (at least that's what I interpret it to mean, once again only Kaito knows exactly what it does lol). Plus the double vision will make taijutsu easier to land on them.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gather a large amount of lighting chakra into my right leg, and when I'v gathered enough chakra I quickly focus chakra into both legs and than I jump off into the sky very high from the chakra gathered in my leg. And as I land I aim my right leg for your clones head and as I land i focus my right leg so its straight and as it lands on your clones head I send me large amount of lighting chakla into his head disrupting his chakra and vision so when I land he quicly moves side to side from the confuses and than I quickly punch him int he stomach and he tries to hit a illusion me since he gets the 2 me's confused.

And i have a Uchiha Bio mostly but not updated lkol

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the only bio you have?

Good job.

Next is

(Arashi Nageru) - Tornado Throw
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user grabs hold of the target by their clothing and spins around in a half circle motion above their head like a lasso. They then slam the target into the ground to deal large amount of damage.

Basically, your basic throw. You grab the clone, lift him above you and then do a small spin with him, picking up momentum for when you slam him, and then drop him on his dome

*makes a clone*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes

I quickly gather chakra into both of my arms, where I grab your clones clothes and focus the chakra into my muscles and when im ready I quickly pick swing your clones by his shirt around in a half circle moon above my head and than as i build up momentem I quickly do a small spin and as we come to the end I quickly slam him tot he ground with all my force onto his head.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, your bio selection sucks greatly.

(Izuna rakka) - Izuna Drop
    Description: The user will jump into the target grabbing onto their arms and thrusting both feet into their stomache to wind them and cause them to fall forwards and in doing so the user flips backwards lifting the target into their air whilst using the motion of the target to then slam them onto their shoulders on the ground and the user will finish with kicking off them and flipping backwards a few feet.

Tbh, this one confuses me a bit because it says the target falls forward but you throw them backwards and for other reasons so I'm not going to be able to really explain this one at the time, I need to recheck this one later.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I jump foward into the oppent and when i get close I grab both of your arms, and once i have a good grip I Force both of my knee's into your stomach making you kneel over and as you kneel over I blackflip off of you and when i blackflip off of you i use my feet and hook them under your armpit and flip you into the air when the moment of the blackflip and as i start to come to a full blackflip i focus chakra into my leg and slam you into the ground where you land on your shoulders. Where i than land on your back where i than backflip off of the clone a few feets away

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice job.

Next is

(Mamushi Kiba) - Vipers Fang
    Description: The user will open out their palms fully with their arms pointing to their sides parallel to the ground and as an imcoming physical attack comes in they bring their palms around and strike down the attack and leaving the opponent open where they will follow through with a dual stab with their hands to the arms and disabel their use for two turns by hitting specific pressure points in their opponents arms.

Have your arms parallel to the earth and when my clone comes in to strike, swing them around and strike their strike away (lol), then after you do that, follow up by hitting pressure points along the arm to disable the use of them for 2 turns (extra points if you can correctly locate the points lol)

*makes a clone who runs at you to hit you with his right fist in your left cheek*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I haung my arms out parral to the ground, and as your clone runs towards me to strike me I quickly swing my arms to the left hitting your arms and blocking the hit. And as your arm goes to the right I quickly use my hand and hit your wrist and your forearm pressure points leaving your arm uselss for awhile

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job. ^_^

(Nikui Kiwa) - Hard Edge
    Description: The user will take the stance where their arms pulled in tight and elbows pointing outwards as they crouch down slightly and then by concentrating earth chakra into their elbows and knees and then they will burst at the opponent where they then deliver a series of attacks. The first attack will be a elbow blow to the chin and then a knee strike to the solar plex to cause the target to become winded and as they fall forwards in the motion of being crippled the user follows up with another knee strike lifting their head up where finally a dual elbow strike is applied to their face.

The last of the B-ranks, you crouch low in the afore mentioned stance. Then you concentrate earth chakra to your elbows and knees and burst out at the target, deliver of a flurry of hits. First attack will be an elbow to the chin, followed by a knee to the solar plexus, making him become winded and when he falls forward, knee him in the face, making him raise back up, then give him a double elbow strike to the head.

*makes a clone*

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»