Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    fuk the police!

theory minatos parents

before you read i cam across this article a few weeks ago i take no created for it
    Theory: Tsunade and Dan are Minato’s parents.

For the people who have a keen eye (or an imaginative one) they believe the manga has been hinting at this all along and that once you see these facts you will see it to be undeniable too. Before you think it’s crazy just read and see what you think!

1- Tsunade and Minato have the same exact blood type, B. To elaborate, Dan has blood type A. So scientifically speaking if Dan and Tsunade’s kid were Minato it could be possible he just have blood type B like Tsunade.

2- Dan and Minato graduated the Academy at the same age of 10. It could be a hint that he followed in his father’s footsteps like Naruto did with Minato.

3- Tsunade and Minato Share the Same Hair Color, blond. With Dan’s light hair color, blond could easily be passed onto Minato.

4- Minato and Dan are around the same height and weight as each other.
    Minato Dan
    Height 179.2 cm 180.2 cm
    Weight 66.1kg 67.1 kg

5- Naruto and Nawaki (Tsunade’s brother) look nearly identical. Shows possibly a family resemblance.

Dan and Minato have similar features. If you notice when you look at the two despite the hair and eye colors they look nearly identitcal. In terms of the shape of their jaw to the shape of their eyes.

It’s interesting that Naruto always calls Tsunade ‘Grandma Tsunade’, which would be very ironic on Masashi’s part if it were true.

Now that the basic comparisons are over here’s the deep evidence.

8- Madara suggest that the Hokage line has been kept in the Senju clan for years. When he talks about this there is a picture of the hokage mountain and it shows the fourth hokage’s head on it. This implies that the Hokage position was still held by the Senju even during the fourth hokage’s reign, which inturn implies that Minato is a Senju. Where else would he get the blood from the Senju clan then Tsunade.

Also to add, it has been said that the Senju clan broke up into smaller clans in the village made up of ability, so to say Minato and anybody else in the village are Senju is not far-fetched in the least.

Tsunade passes down the Hokage necklace to Naruto which was set to stay in Tsunade’s family and passed down in their family since the first hokage. Since there is a big deal made out of the necklace I think this implies that Naruto might be in Tsunade’s family.

10- Yamato remarks about Naruto’s Chakra being special because he is able to hold off the power of the 4-tails without dying. This might be because Naruto is related to the Senju clan and thus his chakra has the same qualities as Shodai which helps to protect him from the kyuubi chakra. (author’s note: This is more because he is an Uzumaki but being a Senju I think could only help)

11- There is a great amount of symbolism between Hashirama-Naruto and Sasuke-Madara. They stood on the Valley of End statues (Naruto on Shodai’s and Sasuke on Madara’s). Many people thought this implied that Hashirama is like Naruto and Sasuke is like Madara. But Sasuke is actually an Uchiha so I don’t see why this wouldn’t also imply that Naruto is a Senju.

12- And I think this is the biggest telling piece of information even though some people might read the dialog differently then I did. Now think back to the chapter where Jiriaya tells Tsunade that he is going to Ame to look for Akatsuki Lair. When their discussion turns to Minato a lot of things bother me about the way Jiriaya talks to Tsunade.

- First look at Tsunade’s face when she says Minato Namikaze on page 10 chapter 367. She seems very sad about saying his name. Now this can be explained away by her just having been friends with him or something and being sad thinking about how he died, but it creates a very wierd mood for what happens next. First Jiriaya goes on to brag about Minato and what he was like and his amazing Genius.

Which let me say it’s weird that Jiriaya even brought up Minato at this point in the conversation because previously they were talking about how Tsunade has lost so many people in the past and about how she rejected Jiriaya’s advances. Then Jiriaya seems to imply that he thought of Minato as a son and brags about him to which he says that if Minato had been his son he would have bragged about him constantly.

But what makes this suspect to me is he says I never had any kids of my own while looking at Tsunade and then says if Minato had been my kid…etc.. Doesn’t this sound like what some one would say to a mother who lost their child…just replace Minato with “your son” and doesn’t the whole dialog seem right.

For example I will redo the dialog this way:
    “Tsunade, your son had talent only seen once in a generation at best. He was a genius… No one like him has been born in awhile.”

“He was such a nice kid yet his guts and desire to succeed were the fiercest I have ever seen.”

“and in the blink of an eye he was our Fourth Hokage.”

“I never had kids so I don’t know what it’s like, but if he had been my son I would have bragged about him all the time.”

Now I want you to think about what kind of character Jiriaya is. He’s the guy who failed all his life at love and he failed to Dan. Now think about it; if Jiraiya had succeeded with Tsunade he would have been Minato’s father instead of Dan. It’s basically like Jiriaya is saying he always thought of Minato as his son because he could have very well been his father if it wasn’t for a simple twist of fate. Basically that whole converstation made me think that Jiriaya was talking about Minato as if he were Tsunade’s son and if you read the flow of that conversation from start to finish with the idea that Minato is Tsunade’s son a lot of Jiriaya’s jokes and ways that he talks makes much sense.

So what’s my theory on how Minato is Tsunade’s son. I think that Tsunade got pregnant by Dan a little bit before he went off on the mission that killed him. She also was doing missions because she didn’t know that she herself was pregnant yet. After Dan died she found out that she was pregnant with his child which caused her to go even more into the depression that led her to leave the village. I think after Dan died she stayed in the village long enough to give birth to Minato and then she put him up for adoption and left the village.

Years later Jiriaya trained Minato because he loved Tsunade so much. Basically Jiraiya felt like Minato could have been his kid and he wanted to be a father to Tsunade’s kid becuase of his love for her. So he trained Minato and they did gain a father-son bond which later resulted in Jiriaya ironically becoming Naruto’s Godfather. Tsunade probably never told Minato that he was her kid, but all the elders of Konoha knew because they knew she put him up for adoption as a baby, which made Minato a member of the Senju clan which helped increase his chances of becoming hokage.
    (Author’s note: this is not hard evidence of course, we really aren’t positive on the time line of when Tsunade left the village or when Dan died. We’re not even sure of Minato’s age. Not to mention Kishimoto has messed up time lines before, so this is all up in the air. So try not to come back that the time line is off.)

The genius of Kishimoto can truly be seen if this theory is true. For many reasons:

1- It will be important in Naruto becoming a full fledge ninja because he might develop some of Hashirama’s power to allow him to control the demon fox or it might help explain why he is able to finally control the demon fox with his own chakra. It would also build up the tension between Sasuke and Naruto if Naruto were a true Senju clan member. (author’s note: this is an old article, before Naruto had control.)

2- It fit perfectly with the irony of Jiraiya’s story/character. Jiraiya fell in love with Tsunade and Dan won out. Jiraiya could have been Minato’s father, but he ended up becoming Minato’s Sensei and foster father figure anyway. Even though he failed in love with Tsunade he was still able to become part of Minato’s family and even became Naruto’s God father.

3- It would fit perfectly with Tsunade’s dynamic with Naruto and her troubled past storyline. It would also be amazing if Naruto did find out Tsunade was his grandmother right before she died. Also Tsunade would then be in a position to be the one to reveal Naruto’s entire lineage to him. It would also make sense why she was so willing to bet the necklace with Naruto because he is part of the Senju clan as well.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: theory minatos parents

Good Theory

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Welcome.

Namikaze Dan... Hmm.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting theory. Here's my problem with it: Naruto is an Uzumaki through his mother (obviously), cousins to the Senju clan. So if what you say is true, Kushina and Minato would be cousins.......ew.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well good theory but that would make minato senju and his last name is nimakaze :/ im actually sad that hes not after reading this well explained post

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

Virtually all of your points are pure speculation, but it's still a nice theory.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seems plausible.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think so but it might be possible.

NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!

I don't think so because when Dan died Tsunade was at the war, that means that for this to happen Tsunade had to be pregnant by that time, and pregnant kunoichis don't go on missions like Kurenai is now.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've seen this theory before and I do like it.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here and there

Heard this theory before and I believe its highly unlikely but it would be nice if it turned out to be true.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    CONVERGE AFI2013

That actually all makes sense! That would be so awesome if this were true.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dominicansharingan View Post
    I don't think so because when Dan died Tsunade was at the war, that means that for this to happen Tsunade had to be pregnant by that time, and pregnant kunoichis don't go on missions like Kurenai is now.
    valid, and it seems that dismisses the whole thoery

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seems legit.

NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Pein View Post
    valid, and it seems that dismisses the whole thoery
    Finally someone pays attention to what I post, a lot of times I post good theories and stuff and no one even cares to read lmao.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no way in hell
    i dont buy it
    sorry

You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.

nope, but maybe just maybe.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG

Quote Originally Posted by Slivs View Post
    Interesting theory. Here's my problem with it: Naruto is an Uzumaki through his mother (obviously), cousins to the Senju clan. So if what you say is true, Kushina and Minato would be cousins.......ew.
    they would be close relate but not cousins i would say... and btw i heard there are cultures where it's allowed to marry between cousins

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Pein View Post
    well good theory but that would make minato senju and his last name is nimakaze :/ im actually sad that hes not after reading this well explained post
    You dont have to have someones last name to be related to them.

Quote Originally Posted by dominicansharingan View Post
    They might not have known she was pregnant until the war was over.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status

Possible

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiyoumi93 View Post
    they would be close relate but not cousins i would say... and btw i heard there are cultures where it's allowed to marry between cousins
    You're ALLOWED to eat your own feces if you really want to....I still say EWWWWWW! lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Exactly what i was gonna say, but over all the theory is plausible

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not cousins distant releatives

But on topic ^ehat this guy said

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The system is made to be
    cheated :D

+rep for the effort but what mother would n t call the loss of a son a big tragedy becasue we know she had two pains dan and nawaki

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

amazing, ur thread was interesting throughout, and it would make perfect sense too.
    it also confuses me when tobi is sayin naruto and sasuke are going to be like madara and hashirama when naruto is not senju

also, imo not all last names represents one's clan, for example hatake is a family name, i also think namikaze is not a clan i tink its a family name (or a branch of senju clan to sync with ur theory), coz if all last names means clan then how many clans are there.

well said, i agree with u

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»