#Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA
    #ShadowRiderTheJouninFade

My 1st bio: Jio Freed

Basic Information

Name: Jio Freed
    Nickname: NA
    Clan: NA
    Looks:
    Jio has half white half black hair, one black eye below the white hair side and a red eye below the black hair side. Jio also draws fang-like markings on his cheeks because his master called Zero (A talking ninja wolf) once told him that to get stronger he needed fangs.
    Jio has an extremely long scarf that is heavy so he can use it to wrap around things and his attire is mostly black and white, also uses an earring like a zipper in his left ear.
    After the time skip Jio still uses the same style of clothing with small changes. No, he doesn’t wear a jacket, instead he has two straps of cloth tied to his belt that goes from his waist to his ankles, and they are one black and one white.

Personality:
    Since Jio was always alone and shunned by others when he was a young child, he doesn’t trust anyone or anything except for money. Jio has an obsession with money saying that money is the only thing that he trusts, his way of thinking is “Money won’t trick and hurt you.” Later on, when Jio started to get many friends, he began to have great fighting skills, great trust towards his friends and an ability to persevere. But he still has an obsession with money and is not completly ready to show his feelings, he often hides them or blames other factors (got something in my eyes xD ).
    His dream is world domination, which other people often laugh at, calling it a child's dream until they see his abilities. Jio strives to rule the world so he can get respect after he was treated badly and abandoned when he was young but often says that it is just because he wants money and people to do what he says.
    Jio Freed has a few similarities to Naruto Uzumaki. Such similarites are as followed:
    • Both were shunned by others around them, but soon made many friends throughout their life.
    • The two of them both dreamed of becoming a ruler; Naruto wanted to become the leader of his village, and Jio dreamed of conquering the world.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Konoha
    Village of Alliance: konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: Jounin
    Specialty: None
    Elements: Wind - needs training
    Weapon: A katana
    Your ninjutsu:
    (Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique
    Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air. This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it. This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique
    Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
    History:
    Since a very young age Jio Freed was called Cursed Boy and people in his village used to say that whoever gets close to him would be cursed aswell. Jio never met his parents and lived on the streets were other kids went to mak fun of him and beat him up. One day a boy named Jin saved him from the other kids and despite all the warnings about Jio being cursed he became friends with Jio, becoming his first friend, unfortunately on the same day Jin’s parents were killed, and filled with hate and anger, he beat Jio up and killed him in a rage.
    That triggered Jio the desire to have no friends and, after hearing some guys talking that if they achieved world domination by acquiring powerful ninjutsu techniques nobody would make fun of them, it also triggered his dream: to rule the world.

Jio later on found a talking ninja wolf called Zero -whom he often refers to as his master- who taught Jio the basics of fighting and how to survive outside the village and was a skilled ninja wolf, he reluctantly trained Jio until the day Jio became stronger than him and in order for Jio to fulfill his dream of conquering the world, Zero chased Jio away. During his training, Jio found a beautiful sword which he called after his master: Zero.

His third friend was Ruby Crescent, a girl in search of her father. At first, he helps her as a paid bodyguard, but leaves once she runs out of money. She ends up fighting a man claiming to be Satan, Jio easily beats him, but looses unconscious in the end. Once Jio got back to his consciousness, he said that he will follow her until she can pay him for saving her. He claims (in front of her) that he is only her bodyguard and nothing more, but Jio actually sees Ruby as a precious friend and even seems to have a crush on her. After having Ruby for a friend, Jio grows out to be more trustful. (T-R-U-S-T-F-U-L )

Later on, Jio met Ball, a dreadlock haired boy who tends to tell everyone he was a ninja but he didn’t have a chakra system. During a fight with another ninja, Jio’s sword was split in two and he set of to find Kirin a hermit-like ninja who was known for his great skills for repairing weapons. Jio and Ball were trained by Kirin while he fixed Jio’s sword and they found out that Ball actually had chakra and could be a ninja. Kirin upgraded Zero (Jio’s weapon) and turned it into a stronger weapon, that could endure more damage.

His dream evolved bit by bit and now he justifies his world domination by wanting to bring peace to the world and try to prevent the pain and suffering that people gets because of conflicts caused by different villages and tribes.

Two days after his Jonin Exam, Jio went training in the forest but never came back, a search party was sent but all they found was his konoha headband he wore around his arm. Two weeks later they stopped searching and the village decided to turn him to a B Rank Missing-nin.

Other

Picture[s]:
    young Jio Freed:

Jio with Zero:

Zero:

Kirin:

Ball:

Jio's Katana:

Theme Song/Background Music:

Battles

Won: 0
    Lost:

~Approved~ removed everything about having a demon inside of you, be real. Also removed everything about a village in another dimension. Also why are you breaking the 4th wall? This is Naruto, if you're gonna say it's a manga written by Kishi, then you're not part of our RP anymore.

Last edited by Caliburn; 06-15-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    And im the one to blame aint
    no loving me </3

Re: My 1st bio: Jio Freed

Nice bip

OtakuOngakuNeko:3
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wonderful work my friend! It looks awesome! D
    And just to help out, I hope I'm correct in saying this but next to your Elements, you can put down three elements as you are Jounin ranked.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA

Quote Originally Posted by IzunaUchiha2 View Post
    Nice bip
    thx :D

Quote Originally Posted by xlilyx View Post
    Wonderful work my friend! It looks awesome! D
    And just to help out, I hope I'm correct in saying this but next to your Elements, you can put down three elements as you are Jounin ranked.
    Thx^_^ & thank you for ur feedback :D... ok them I will check this out and probably add some more elements then

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice, I just finished reading this series (in a day) last night/early this morning lol, its so epic

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

awesome bio bro, keep it up hope you get training soooon.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA

Quote Originally Posted by spencer868 View Post
    Nice, I just finished reading this series (in a day) last night/early this morning lol, its so epic
    I know right, so epic :D

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    awesome bio bro, keep it up hope you get training soooon.
    hehe thanks man ^^ Am still looking around

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very Nice!
    Damn, making a bio is like auditioning for a freaking part in a play. -____-
    And you surely got one of those parts.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice bio !!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here after a long time.. :)

Cool!!!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So he has the Inuzuka mark? Awesome! And the fact that his master is a talking wolf is bad@$$.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    So he has the Inuzuka mark? Awesome! And the fact that his master is a talking wolf is bad@$$.
    Ye, I thought of making him an Inzuka but then decided not to (whim) and now I regret it
    Btw I dunno why but my pictures are gone...well nvm, as long as my Bio is still approved lol :D

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice bio dude