Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: [CJ lesson] Akisha and Hayate

Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    Thanks D
    Shall you go first?
    Ok, I guess you have been trained in genjutsu so let's start.

I want you to start inserting your chakra into my brain and disturb my chakra flow, thus placing me in an illiusion. Once you insert the chakra I want you to move it towards the visual cortex or the part of the brain that controls our vision, taking control of it and make me see black shadows that evbelop me and encase me in complete darkness.

(Genjutsu: Kuroi Shin'en) - Illusion technique: Black Abyss

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will cause the target to fall into an illusion where black shadows envelop the target from their feet and encase in complete darkness but then they fall into a endless pit. This technique is primarily used for the user to distract the opponent from the reality of the situation setting them up for a surprise attack on the target.
    ~ Only twice per battle

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Yes,it's actually the first thing I have mastered.

*I start gathering and focusing my chakra with in my body and once I have gathered enough of it I start inserting the previously gathered and focused chakra into your brain,disturbing your chakra flow,placing you under an illusion.Once I have inserted the chakra into your brain I start moving it towards the part of the brain that controls your vision.And so with the chakra in place I take control of your vision and make you see black shadows that cover you and trap you in complete darkness.*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes,it's actually the first thing I have mastered.

*I start gathering and focusing my chakra with in my body and once I have gathered enough of it I start inserting the previously gathered and focused chakra into your brain,disturbing your chakra flow,placing you under an illusion.Once I have inserted the chakra into your brain I start moving it towards the part of the brain that controls your vision.And so with the chakra in place I take control of your vision and make you see black shadows that cover you and trap you in complete darkness.*
    Great! You learned the technique.

*prepares to learn*

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Great! You learned the technique.

*prepares to learn*
    :overjoy:

Ok then.Gather your fire chakra in your mouth and once you do that exhale a medium sized fireball into the air above us but closer to me.Then as it reaches it maximum height use your chakra to split the fireball into smaller fireballs the size of coconuts and make them fly around me in mid air.

(Katon:Fudou Faia Bakudan)- Fire release:Floating Fire Mines
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:20
    Damage:40
    Description:The user will perform the Tiger hand seal and exhale a medium sized fireball a little more than half the size of the Great fireball technique into the air a little above him and his opponent but closer to the opponent.The fireball when it is close to the opponent will split into around 12 fire orbs the size of a coconut wich would float around the opponent in mid air.If the fireball comes in contact with an solid object it will explode and also detonate the other mines around.The fire orbs are like the Exploding Flame Shots so they can't engulf someone in flames but cause damage to him by exploding.
    ~Note:Can be used twice per battle.
    ~Note:The user must wait 2 turns before using it again
    ~Note:If the orbs don't explode thay can remain on the battlefield for one moreturn.
    ~Note:No S rank fire techniques the same turn this is used.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

:overjoy:

Ok then.Gather your fire chakra in your mouth and once you do that exhale a medium sized fireball into the air above us but closer to me.Then as it reaches it maximum height use your chakra to split the fireball into smaller fireballs the size of coconuts and make them fly around me in mid air.

(Katon:Fudou Faia Bakudan)- Fire release:Floating Fire Mines
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:20
    Damage:40
    Description:The user will perform the Tiger hand seal and exhale a medium sized fireball a little more than half the size of the Great fireball technique into the air a little above him and his opponent but closer to the opponent.The fireball when it is close to the opponent will split into around 12 fire orbs the size of a coconut wich would float around the opponent in mid air.If the fireball comes in contact with an solid object it will explode and also detonate the other mines around.The fire orbs are like the Exploding Flame Shots so they can't engulf someone in flames but cause damage to him by exploding.
    ~Note:Can be used twice per battle.
    ~Note:The user must wait 2 turns before using it again
    ~Note:If the orbs don't explode thay can remain on the battlefield for one moreturn.
    ~Note:No S rank fire techniques the same turn this is used.
    *I begin by concentrating Katon chakra while taking a deap breath. I mix the katon chakra and the air and move them through my throat towards my mouth and exhale them. By using shape manipulation I try to exhale a medium sized fire ball above us that starts falling towards you rapidly. Then, upon the fireball reaching it's maximum height I concentrate Chakra in it and make it split, releasing hundreds of small flames that start to fall around and on you rapidly with devastating force.*

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Just remember you can make around 15 fireballs at a time not hundreds

Ok for the other one.Gather your fire chakra once more in the back of your mouth and focus on that you make it ver condense.Once you have done that just spit the fire chakra into dozens of tiny flammes that will continue burning on the ground.Make them so that when they are exposed to pressure they burst out rapidly in a single direction.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Just remember you can make around 15 fireballs at a time not hundreds

Ok for the other one.Gather your fire chakra once more in the back of your mouth and focus on that you make it ver condense.Once you have done that just spit the fire chakra into dozens of tiny flammes that will continue burning on the ground.Make them so that when they are exposed to pressure they burst out rapidly in a single direction.
    *I begin by concentrating Katon chakra while taking a deap breath. I mix the katon chakra and the air while also make sute they are very condense and then move them through my throat towards my mouth and exhale them, releasing cozens of tiny flames that brust out rapidly in a single direction.*

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Nice you've learned them.

Thanks.:b