Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 55
  1. #1
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Update on Road to Ninja

    みなさん
    こんにちは

    東宝宣伝部のKといいます。
    今年のNARUTO映画の担当をし います。

    公開は7月28日(土)です。
    残すところ2か月を切りました!

    ということで、
    ... フェイスブックを始めたわけですが
    これからNARUTO映画の宣伝近 や
    NARUTOについていろいろ書い いきたいと
    思います。

    NARUTOファンのみなさん、
    アニメ映画が好きな方、
    ぜひ、応援よろしくお願いします。

    では、挨拶はこのぐらいにして。

    本日は集英社で打ち合わせがありま た。
    映画にはたくさんの人が関係してい す。
    私の立場は作られたものを
    たくさんに人に伝えることなので、
    会議や打ち合わせをして、
    関係者の意見を聞くことは、とても 要です。
    岸本先生自らが携わっている作品な で、
    関係者も例年以上に頑張っています
    (毎年、頑張ってますヨ!!)

    今日、その打ち合わせの場で私は、
    今年のNARUTO映画の「設定」 ついて、
    お話ししました。

    さて、普段、みなさんは映画館に行 ますか?
    映画館に行く新作のポスターや予告 を見ることが出来ますが、ああいっ 宣伝ツールは、
    その新作のポイントを誰にどうやっ 伝えたらよいのか?
    宣伝マンたちが意見交換・議論しな ら作っています。

    たとえば、伝えなければいけない重 なポイントの一つに、
    「設定」を伝えるということがあり す。

    SFなのか?時代劇なのか?恋愛な か?
    ミステリーなのか?ホラーなのか?
    かっこいいだけではなく、
    わかりやすくお客さんに伝えないと
    なかなか映画館にまでは来てもらえ いのではないか?
    と思います。
    (上記の一言で説明出来るジャンル 作品ばかりとは限りませんが…。)

    そんな中、先日、
    NARUTO映画の予告編の制作・ 認をしていて、
    あらためて気が付いたのです。

    今年の映画は、
    「NARUTOの設定そのもの」
    が魅力になっていると…。

    今回のお話は、
    忍者ナルトの物語です。

    里を救うために命をかけた父と母の で
    魔獣を封印された忍者ナルトは、
    その魔獣の力を狙う仮面の男により
    幻術世界に引き込まれてしまいます
    ナルトは、その幻術世界で
    死んだはずの父と母に出会います。
    仮面の男の罠と知りながらも、
    父母との出会いに居心地の良さを禁 得ず
    葛藤するナルト…
    そして、この幻術世界にも仮面の男 魔の手が迫ります…。

    何がいいたいかというと、
    この映画では、
    ナルトというキャラクター自身の誕 を踏まえてその成長がきちんと描か ています。
    つまり、
    長期連載シリーズものの映画化では 過ごされがちなキャラクターの「設 」が映画の魅力そのものになってい ると思うのです。まさしく岸本先生 しか描けない映画なのです!

    だから、
    今年の映画は、
    「NARUTO」ファンは絶対に楽 めると思います。
    (コミカルな要素も多分にあります 6・4売週刊少年ジャンプでも紹介さ ていますが、幻術世界のキャラク ターたちはいつもとかなり違います アフレコを聞いているだけでもとて おもしろそうでした。 )
    「NARUTO」のことを知らない でも「NARUTO」の世界に入る とが出来る映画になるのではないか と思います。

    さて
    ちょっと、長くなりました。。。

    みなさんも今度、映画館に行って映 のポスターをみたら、
    「このポスターは何を考えて作られ のだろう?」と
    考えてみるのも、ちょっと面白いか しれませんよ。


    Hello, everyone.

    I'm K, from the Toho advertisement department - and I am in charge of this year's Naruto movie.

    It will open to the public on the 28th of July (Saturday), and it will stay in the theatres for 2 months!

    By the way, since we opened a facebook page, I think that from now on we'll be writing lots of things about Naruto and the current status of the movie publicity.

    Please, all of you Naruto fans - if you like the movies, help us out!

    Okay, let's end the greetings now.

    Today there was a meeting at Shueisha. Many people have partecipated in the movie production. In my opinion, since what we do is something that gets reported to a lot of people, holding assemblies or meetings and hearing the opinion of those same people is very important. Since it's a movie that Kishimoto-sensei himself has partecipated in, the people involved are working even harder than usual! (Though we work hard every year!)

    Today, at the place of the meeting, I talked about the 'setup' of this year's Naruto movie.

    Do you usually go to the cinema, everyone? There you can see the posters and the preliminary announcement, but to whom and how should those publicity tools convey the movie points? The people in charge of the movie advertisement prepare those things while arguing and exchanging many ideas.

    For example, one of the important points to be conveyed is the idea of 'setup'.

    Is it science fiction? Is it an historical play? Is it a love story? Is it a mistery? Is it an horror? It must not only be cool, it must be able to communicate easily to the audience, and make them think 'Why not go take a look at the movie theatre?'. (Though in the few words above there aren't just the kinds of works that I can explain...)

    Well, the other day - after the movie advance notice confirmation - I realized once again.

    In this year's movie 'the very setup of Naruto' will become part of the movie charms...

    So today, we'll talk about the story of Naruto the ninja.

    The ninja Naruto, who’s got a demon beast sealed inside him because of his father and mother, who gave their lives to rescue the village – gets drawn into a genjutsu world by a masked man who aims at the power of that very demon beast.

    In that genjutsu world, Naruto comes across his father and mother – who should have been dead.

    Even though he understands that he’s falling for the masked man’s trap, Naruto cannot help being conflicted at the comfort he feels after meeting with his parents…

    Furthermore, even in this genjutsu world the evil hand of the masked man draws near…

    What I mean to say is that this movie shows precisely Naruto character’s growth to adulthood, based on his formation. In other words, I think that the character's ‘setup’ - that tends to get overlooked in the movie versions of this long serial story - will become part of the movie appeal. It’s certainly a movie that could only be written by Kishimoto-sensei!

    Therefore, I think that this year’s movie will be lots of fun for fans of the Naruto manga. (There are quite a few comical elements too. This was also introduced in the Shonen Jump issue sold on 6/4, but the characters in the genjutsu world differ quite a lot from usual! Just by hearing the after recording, it sounded really interesting.)

    I think this could become the sort of movie that could introduce people who do not know anything about ‘Naruto’ to the Naruto world.

    Well, this became kind of long.

    Everyone, if you go to the theatre and see the poster, try thinking something like 'What were they thinking of when they made this poster?', it could be interesting!

    こんばんは。
    宣伝部のKです。

    今日は別の映画のポスターの打ち合 せを2本しました。
    皆でアイデアを持ち寄って相談する とは楽しいです。
    (アイデアが出ないときは大変です ど…。)

    昨日もポスターの話をしましたが、
    今日もちょっとその続きを。

    ... ポスターを作るときは、
    まず最初にラフをデザイナーやアニ スタッフに
    書いてもらうのですが、
    どんなラフになるのか?
    それに色がついてどんな絵になるの ?
    今から楽しみでなりません。

    ところで、
    今年のナルトの映画のポスターをご になりましたか?

    映画の公式ホームページにいけば見 ことが出来ますが、
    今年の映画のメインビジュアルは、
    原作者・岸本先生の描き下ろしです
    実は、こういうことって、
    ありそうであまりないことなんです !
    (連載のお仕事をしながら、
    ほかにも絵を描くことはとても大変 ことですからね。)

    あのメインビジュアルを初めて見た は
    2月の末頃だったでしょうか。
    とても迫力のある絵を頂くことが
    出来て本当に良かったです。
    (岸本先生、本当にありがとうござ ます。)

    ところで…
    すでにこのFB、
    たくさんの方から「いいね」を頂い ます。
    ありがとうございます。
    日本だけではなく、
    世界中のみなさんがナルトのことを きなのが
    よくわかります。

    今、もしも人気コミックオリンピッ なんてものが
    あったら、NARUTOは最有力金メダル候 なのでは(笑)

    ともあれ、
    先生の絵はもちろん、
    アニメの絵を書いてくれているスタ フの皆さんの絵も、
    私たち宣伝マンにとっては、とても 切な財産なのです。
    ファンの皆さんと一緒に大切にして きたいと思ってます。


    Good evening, I’m K from the advertisement department.

    Today we held two meetings to talk about a new movie poster. We gathered ideas and discussed with each other, it was fun! (Whenever we can’t get any ideas it’s really hard…)

    Yesterday we talked about posters too, but today we'll continue a little.

    When we make a poster, first we have a designer from the anime staff make a rough sketch – but what kind of rough sketch should it be? And what kind of drawing should it become after it gets colored? From then on it gets less interesting.

    By the way, have you seen this year’s movie poster?

    You can see it if you go to the official movie homepage, but this year the main image of the movie is a drawing by the original author, Kishimoto-sensei. To be honest, such things almost never happen. (Because when one is busy working for a serialized manga, drawing something for anything else becomes really difficult.)

    When I saw the main image for the first time, it was at the end of February. I thought it was a good thing that we were able to get such an intense drawing. (Thank you very much, Kishimoto-sensei.)

    By the way… this facebook page has already received many ‘So good’ messages from all around. Thank you. I understand that the Naruto manga is liked not only in Japan, but all around the world.

    I guess if they ever made Olimpics for comic popularity, Naruto would be a contender for the supreme gold medal. (laugh)

    Anyway – from the point of view of a person from the advertisement department – both sensei’s drawing and the images drawn by everyone in the anime staff are very important assets.

    We’ll be taking good care of them, together with all of our fans.

    http://www.facebook.com/narutomovie.v9.roadtoninja
     
         

  2. #2
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    .......and i am Mashashi Kishimoto......glad to meet you...*sarchasm*
     
         

  3. #3
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    .......and i am Mashashi Kishimoto......glad to meet you...*sarchasm*
    lol
     
         

  4. #4
    Holy Cross's Avatar
    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    王家の谷
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis
     



    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    toho huh will godzilla be in it
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sasunarufan13's Avatar
    Status
    Sasunarufan13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In my own fantasy world
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Thanks for the translation I'm studying Japanese but it's not like I already can translate the whole text LOL
    So thanks for posting the translation
     
         

  6. #6
    Wash Uffizi jaykuhz's Avatar
    Status
    jaykuhz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    sounds cool
     
         

  7. #7
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    Thanks for the translation I'm studying Japanese but it's not like I already can translate the whole text LOL
    So thanks for posting the translation
    no problem :D
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Naruto the wind's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto the wind is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Thanks
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Looks like Tobi got stronger genjutsu skills than Itachi and shisui - something I always knew
     
         

  10. #10
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    I guess if they ever made Olimpics for comic popularity, Naruto would be a contender for the supreme gold medal. (laugh)
    good thing that he's joking or else.........
     
         

  11. #11
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    good thing that he's joking or else.........
    yeah he isn't joking
     
         

  12. #12
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    yeah he isn't joking
    yes he is (laugh)
    in Japan everyone know whose the best when it comes to manga/mangaka ATM.
     
         

  13. #13
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    yes he is (laugh)
    in Japan everyone know whose the best when it comes to manga/mangaka ATM.
    He said it would be a contender of gold medal. He never said it would win.
     
         

  14. #14
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    He said it would be a contender of gold medal. He never said it would win.
    of course, it will NEVER win
     
         

  15. #15
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    of course, it will NEVER win
    Your opinion
     
         

  16. #16
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Your opinion
    and FACT, don't make me bring the static and rating
     
         

  17. #17
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Looks like Tobi got stronger genjutsu skills than Itachi and shisui - something I always knew
    Yup. Tobi FTW.
     
         

  18. #18
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    and FACT, don't make me bring the static and rating
    Yeah yeah i already know, and it's not a fact :sy:
     
         

  19. #19
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Yeah yeah i already know, and it's not a fact :sy:
    why its not a fact ? while its clearly stated ?
    or you consider your opinion is fact ?

    some people say glowing ninja is the best manga but they have no proof to back it up, its just their uchiha/senju fetish nothing more,

    while *** ***** fans can say its number 1 and bring fact
     
         

  20. #20
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    why its not a fact ? while its clearly stated ?
    or you consider your opinion is fact ?

    some people say glowing ninja is the best manga but they have no proof to back it up, its just their uchiha/senju fetish nothing more,

    while *** ***** fans can say its number 1 and bring fact
    Being seond best in Japan says it all.

    Just because something is number one doesn't make it the best :flaw:
    There are millions of people that dislike one piece and same goes for naruto.
    There is no best manga and that is a fact. If one piece was the best wouldn't everybody like it.
     
         

  21. #21
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Being seond best in Japan says it all.

    Just because something is number one doesn't make it the best :flaw:
    There are millions of people that dislike one piece and same goes for naruto.
    There is no best manga and that is a fact. If one piece was the best wouldn't everybody like it.
    if that the case then there is point for rank in every aspect in daily life LOL
    its not like all people vote for Obama
    its not like all people rooting for Spain in 2010 world cup
    the list can keep going LOL

    and Naruto is not second best in japan its 3rd Dragon Ball still hold the 2ND place after one piece take over it a few years ago,

    i know you mad because the straw hat beat the glowing ninja, now i can see your true color, ecstatic i always know that for this entire time
     
         

  22. #22
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    if that the case then there is point for rank in every aspect in daily life LOL
    its not like all people vote for Obama
    its not like all people rooting for Spain in 2010 world cup
    the list can keep going LOL

    and Naruto is not second best in japan its 3rd Dragon Ball still hold the 2ND place after one piece take over it a few years ago,

    i know you mad because the straw hat beat the glowing ninja, now i can see your true color, ecstatic i always know that for this entire time
    So much fail in this post.
    DB is still number one, one piece hasn't surpassed DB sales yet. DB sold 350million+ in all and is still selling:flaw:.
    Being third out of thousands and thousands of manga says something.

    Yeah idc since i like both series equally so I dont see your point.

    I'm glad i'm ecstatic thank you.
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoLuffy313; 06-08-2012 at 10:56 AM.

  23. #23
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    So much fail in this post.
    DB is still number one, one piece hasn't surpassed DB sales yet. DB sold 350million+ in all and is still selling:flaw:.
    Being third out of thousands and thousands of manga says something.

    Yeah idc since i like both series equally so I dont see your point.
    that's in the world dumbo, in japan one piece is 1st,
    I've been talking about manga in japan from the beginning and it looks like you just figure it out that dragon ball is 1st in the world and 2ND in japan LOL.

    as shown by saying Naruto is 2ND in japan
     
         

  24. #24
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    that's in the world dumbo, in japan one piece is 1st,
    I've been talking about manga in japan from the beginning and it looks like you just figure it out that dragon ball is 1st in the world and 2ND in japan LOL.

    as shown by saying Naruto is 2ND in japan

    Technically DB is still first. Add up Japan's sales and the world sales of DB. DB is still boss. If you look at the current sales of weekly manga, everytime a new volume of naruto and one piece come out they take the first two spots. every yearly calculation of manga sales you will say the same two spots are one piece and naruto.
     
         

  25. #25
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Update on Road to Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    that's in the world dumbo, in japan one piece is 1st,
    I've been talking about manga in japan from the beginning and it looks like you just figure it out that dragon ball is 1st in the world and 2ND in japan LOL.

    as shown by saying Naruto is 2ND in japan
    I love Naruto then one piece...DBZ is history for me...I don't care about the polls or ratings....because if naruto is to be at the last ratings then still i would love the series.....
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •