Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

What squad two choices.

Well after the last chapter we can assume that isshin is not in the royal guard. But here are my guesses.
    He retired from the royal guard because he used the final getsuga.
    Or the fact that kisuke knows about a lot of isshin could mean that isshin is the former squad 3 captain before rojuro. The one which retired which makes sense because he retired and isshin did lose his power's. The fact that Ryuken and isshin know each other could be from the 1000 year blood war and Masaki. I say that because if isshin really was the former squad three captain then he was probly around during the war with the Quincy's . But that is still a guess more so it is the data that kisuke knows about isshin that is intriguing. And if you think well isshin does not look old enough to be from that far back look at the age of the royal guard member's about as old as Shunsui and ukitake.

Ps. I know it seems like nobody besides yourichi and kisuke know isshin but was probly just the way kubo wrote it.

Also I'm adding a new guess to who's sword was on kisuke's neck in hueco Mundo.

Hiyori sarugaki his former lieutenant. Seems unlikely but she is the type to do something like that.

Last edited by Rojuro; 11-14-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What squad two choices.

i think that sword was Karin's (still hoping )

to Isshin, i still am behind him being ex-part of Squad Zero or being related to Soul King himself

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    i think that sword was Karin's (still hoping )

to Isshin, i still am behind him being ex-part of Squad Zero or being related to Soul King himself
    I also thought of both of those as well but it seems like a stretch for sure. but still good ideas.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ,,I don't like to wait or make
    people wait''

Is Kirio Hikifune the young woman?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard

It would seem like it just by the way she hold's herself and looks stuck up but i have a feeling it is gonna be the other woman because kirio was said to be a mother figure. The other lady would seem more like a big sister. but who knows for now.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe Isshin is a previous Zero Squad member. If he left a long time ago, Final Getsuga might of caused it? He seeked Uraharas help to get a gigai so he could be in exile. Relating to final Getsuga, he might of used it for his wife? And decided he liked a human life, and only now takes up his soul slayer again to protect the ones he loves.
    Maybe he knew his wife a long time ago, and Kirio's promotion was due to Isshins defection?

It's all really interesting, I do hope he's former Zero Squad, maybe a veteran alongside the old man Yama from a long time ago, but the Royal Palace has a different time distortion, or he's just a lot younger. :D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

There's no assuming he wasn't a part of 0 squad before hand, since he left... Also you've got to look at some things when Isshin was fighting Grande Fisher Hirako didn't recognize his reiatsu and he was a captain before Aizen did his plan, so to me this says he's either older than or younger than Hirako.

And since know one remembers the name Kurosaki I'm guessing he's older and I think 0 squad will also see this in the next chapter.

So I'd say he still has a good chance of have being in 0 squad.